Chapter 11 – XI

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon is cleaning her room before she goes to Kwon bungalow. Suddenly, her phone is ringing. She takes her phone and saw unknown numbers. When she answers, it's from Busan National University.

“Hello, this is Miss Kim Taeyeon” the person asked.

“Yes, I am” Taeyeon replied nervously.

“Oh, I’m Mrs. Choi from Busan National University human resource department.” The person said

“Okay…” Taeyeon replied.

“We like to inform you that you have been scheduled start teaching next week. The acceptance letter is already been sent to you and we email it. We hope you can come here and join us.” The person explains.

“Next week? Oh…I didn’t expect to be this soon” Taeyeon replied surprised.

“Yeah, we have to fulfill the position as soon as possible because the new semester will be start on next month.” The person said.

“Oh, okay. Thank you for inform me” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“If you need more information, just call our human resource department. We hope to meet you here. Thank you” the person said before ended the call.

“Hurm…next week…what should I do…” Taeyeon mutter alone.

After that, she scrolls her phone and search for Sang Woo numbers.

 

 

 

“Hello, Mr. Kwon” Taeyeon greet when the call is connected.

“Yes…” Sang Woo replied.

“Can we meet? I have something to tell you,” Taeyeon said.

“Meet? Can’t we talk on the phone?” Sang Woo asked weirdly.

“No, I have to meet you, Mr. Kwon” Taeyeon replied insist.

“Okay…but I have meeting this morning. Can we meet after that? I’ll call you,” Sang Woo said.

“Okay, sure. I hope you can make it,” Taeyeon replied.

“Okay…see you,” Sang Woo said before ended the call.

After that, Taeyeon feel uneasy when she has to prepare her resign letter even though she has one month left as a tutor in the bungalow. She then goes out from her room to inform her mother about the latest news.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Jiyong is wearing his shirt and then he combs his hair neatly. That day he has to present to the client about the launch before they're starting the next process. While he packs the document in his bag, he saw Taeyeon bracelet that he place on the table last night. Jiyong take the bracelet and smiles widely.

“Can’t wait to meet you, Tae” Jiyong is mutter alone while smiles.

He keeps the bracelet in his pocket. Afterward, he walks out from the room happily.

 

 

 

“Morning!” Jiyong greet the kids with smiles before him sitting beside Jisung.

“Morning, samchon” Jisung replied with smiles follow by Jisoo.

Meanwhile, as usual Jihoon keep ignoring him.

“Samchon, you look so happy today,” Jisoo said while smirk teasingly.

“Did I? Well…”Jiyong replied before he munches his toast.

“Samchon, your leg is okay?” Jisung asked.

“Oh, yeah…I’m fine” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Why? What happen?” Jisoo asked curiously.

“Taeyeon noona hit samchon yesterday,” Jisung said honestly.

“Huh? Why?” Jisoo asked surprised while Jihoon turn to look at his samchon while frown.

“Oh…no…no…it’s just a mistake. Not she intend to hit me,” Jiyong replied try to explain.

“Hurm…she should do that” suddenly Jihoon mutter but can be heard by Jiyong.

“Aigoo…are you okay?” Jisoo asked concern.

“Yeah…I’m fine” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Hey, where is appa?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

“He’s already left. He said he have a meeting this morning” Jisoo replied.

Jiyong saw the kid’s sad face after Jisoo said that.

“Well…at least, I’m here to have a breakfast with you” Jiyong said happily.

“Nae…” Jisung and Jisoo replied at the same time.

“Samchon, are you going to work?” Jisoo asked when she saw Jiyong wearing his formal attire.

“Yup, I have to meet someone today” Jiyong replied before he sips his drink.

“When will you be back?” Jisung asked

“Hurm…after I’m finish with my works. Why?” Jiyong asked back while he rubs Jisung hair softly.

“You promised me to play at park” Jisung replied.

“Oh…I’ll try to be back early, okay?” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Nae…” Jisung replied happily.

“Or…you can ask Taeyeon noona to accompany you and I’ll be there afterward,” Jiyong said while smiling.

“Nae…I can’t wait” Jisung replied excitedly.

All of them look at him and smiles. Meanwhile, Jihoon and Jiyong stare at each other. Jihoon look at Jiyong suspiciously after Jiyong said that but Jiyong look at Jihoon uncomfortably when he noticed Jihoon feel suspicious at him.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

LUNCH HOURS

NEARBY CAFÉ

 

Taeyeon is sitting alone while waiting for Sang Woo. That day, she will be late for her tutoring after Sang Woo schedule is free during lunch hours. When he called Taeyeon to meet her at the café, Taeyeon in rush to meet him and after that, she informed Mrs. Lee to tell the kids that she'll be late. While waiting for him, Taeyeon keep looking her watch and feel so nervous. When the waiter comes to take her order, she just randomly looked at the menu without ordering anything. In the end, she just ordered plain water. Few minutes later, Sang Woo comes to meet her while he's smiles brightly.

“Mr. Kwon…” Taeyeon greet politely.

“Miss Kim, I’m sorry for late. I have to do something,” Sang Woo apologies to make Taeyeon wait for him.

“Oh…it’s okay, Mr. Kwon” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“So…why you want to meet me urgently?” Sang Woo asked curiously.

Taeyeon smiles awkwardly before she bring out a while envelope from her bag and place it in front of Sang Woo.

“What is it?” Sang Woo asked while his hand takes the envelope.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Kwon. I think I have to break off the contract with you,” Taeyeon replied hesitated.

Sang Woo is frown when Taeyeon said that. He then, opens the envelope and read the letter inside that. Moment later, Sang Woo place the letter in front of him and then he keep silent. Taeyeon feel uneasy when Sang Woo didn’t say anything after he read her resign letter.

“Mr. Kwon…?” Taeyeon call him.

“Busan, huh?” Sang Woo asked sadly.

Taeyeon nodded slowly.

“Can’t you wait until the contract end?” Sang Woo asked sadly.

Taeyeon look at him with mixed feelings before she say

“I’m sorry, Mr. Kwon. They want me there before that”

“Aigooo…what should I tell the kids?” Sang Woo asked with mixed feelings.

Taeyeon smiles awkwardly after she hears Sang Woo words. In same time, Sang Woo feels upset to let Taeyeon go. For him, Taeyeon is the one tutor that can handle his kids. Besides, he also feels comfortable around her. When she decided to go and leave them, Sang Woo feels sad and it's hard for the kids to accept it including himself.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Kwon” Taeyeon said to apology.

“No…no…actually, I’m happy for you to get what you want. Beside, this is your future and you really have a bright future with it,” Sang Woo replied while he forces himself to smiles.

“Thank you Mr. Kwon for understand my situation” Taeyeon said.

Sang Woo keep smiling while he is nodded.

“So…I think we should tell the kids about your leaving soon,” Sang Woo said sadly.

“Yeah…I’m planning to tell them but after I let you know about this first” Taeyeon replied.

“Hurm…anyway, congratulation for your new job. Even though, we're sad to let you go...and yet Busan, huh...it's far from us...I hope we still can keep in touch to each other.” Sang Woo said.

“I hope so…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

After that, both of them continue eating lunch together. Sang Woo treat the lunch for Taeyeon as the meal to thank her.

 

 

 

The warm atmosphere inside the café is happening otherwise outside the café. Jiyong is standing outside the café with mixed feelings when he saw his brother Sang Woo and Taeyeon inside the café together. At first, he just finished his meeting with his client. When he about to leave the building, he saw Taeyeon is sitting alone inside the nearby café. He's smiling and want to approach her, but he's stop when he saw Sang Woo presence in there. He doesn't know why he keeps standing there, looking at them without intend to approach them.

Jiyong continue looks at them and inside him feel jealous to see them like that together. Jiyong feel curious, why both of them have to meet there secretly, why they're having lunch together, all the questions keep playing inside his head. Then, Jiyong take out his phone and then dial Sang Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter