Chapter 3 – III

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KWON BUNGALOW

 

“Can I have hot coco too?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

Taeyeon didn’t respond him for a while. Mrs. Lee saw the scene and then say

“I can make it for you”

Jiyong turn to look at Mrs. Lee and then he reply

“But…this one looks delicious”

After he said that, suddenly Jihoon come to the kitchen.

“Noona, why took you so long?” Jihoon asked but his eyes stares at Jiyong firmly.

“Oh, I just finish it. Wait,” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong feel uneasy when Jihoon stares at him like that. He then just keeps silent until Taeyeon come toward him and give him one of the cups to him. Jiyong smiles when she gives him the drink. Then, Taeyeon walk out from the kitchen with Jihoon but she can hear Jiyong shouts.

“Thank you for the drink!” Jiyong shouts while smiling.

Taeyeon just smiles when she hears that. Jihoon look at Taeyeon with suspicious before he turn back and look at the kitchen.

 

Jihoon POV

“Did she know samchon? Why she have to smiles like that?”

 

“Noona, do you know him?” Jihoon asked after both of them in the room.

“Who?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“The guy in the kitchen before” Jihoon said.

“Oh…him…” Taeyeon hesitate for a while before she continue and then ask

“By the way, who is he?”

Jihoon feel uneasy when Taeyeon didn’t answer him.

“He’s our samchon” Jihoon replied firmly.

Taeyeon noticed Jihoon face when he said that.

“Ouh…actually, I see him at the wedding yesterday. I don’t know that he’s your samchon” Taeyeon explain.

“Wedding? You also attend that wedding?” Jihoon asked.

Taeyeon nodded before she says

“Yeah…the bride is my friend”

Jihoon look at Taeyeon with suspicious.

“Okay, let’s continue do our homework’s here” Taeyeon continue said to stop from him asked her more.

 

 

 

Jiyong sips the drink with smiles. Mrs. Lee saw his happy face and then asks

“It’s that drink so delicious to make you smiles like that?”

Jiyong chuckles after she asked that.

“Perhaps” Jiyong replied shortly.

Mrs. Lee shakes her head after Jiyong said that.

“Mrs. Lee, who is she?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Oh, didn’t I tell you? She’s Jihoon tutor and at same time Jisoo piano teacher” Mrs. Lee replied.

“Hurm…that’s why she’s here” Jiyong mutter alone.

“She's married?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Hurm…I don’t think so…but if you want to know, you can ask her” Mrs. Lee replied.

“Where did hyung find her?” Jiyong asked again.

“Ouh…Mr. Kwon publishes an ad to find a tutor. She was among the interviewees.”Mrs. Lee explains.

“You look so interesting on her,” Mrs. Lee continues said teasingly.

“Did I?”Jiyong asked while chuckles.

Mrs. Lee nodded while smiling.

 

 

 

After she finishes with Jihoon, Taeyeon continues her job by teaching Jisoo playing the piano. However, on that day she feels uneasy when Jiyong also is there. At first, she just ignores his presence but she starts to feel disturbing when Jiyong is sitting there while staring at her and Jisoo playing the piano.

“Wah…you’re play like a pro” Jiyong praise Jisoo.

“Oh well…look at my teacher” Jisoo replied while smirk.

Jiyong is smiling widely when she said that.

“Do you know how to play, samchon?” suddenly Jisoo asked Jiyong.

“Erm… I already didn't play it a long time ago.” Jiyong replied while chuckles.

“You want to try?” Jisoo asked.

“I think…I’ll pass it,” Jiyong replied to refuse.

“Let him be. Come…let’s continue” Taeyeon suddenly interrupt and then continue to play another lesson.

Jiyong feel upset when Taeyeon said that. He assumes that Taeyeon thinks him just bluffing about playing the piano. Meanwhile, on the Taeyeon side, she just wants to finish that lesson as soon as possible. She feels uncomfortable when Jiyong is there. Jiyong then approach the piano and say

“Let me try to play it”

Taeyeon and Jisoo look at him when he said that.

“Great! Unnie, come…let’s samchon entertain us!” Jisoo said excitedly before she gets up from the chair. Taeyeon hesitate for a while before she gets up from the chair and let Jiyong seat on there.

Jiyong is sitting in front of the piano while looking at the key. He then takes a deep breath before he places his fingers on the keyboard. Jisoo looks at Jiyong nervously while Taeyeon staring at his with doubt. Afterward, both of them hear the sound of the piano is playing Girls like You by Maroon 5. Jiyong plays it like him a professional musician. Jisoo smiles widely while Taeyeon stunned with his skills.

While he was playing the piano, Jihoon and Jisung step down from the stairs when they hear the song. Jihoon thought that Jisoo is the one playing it but it turns out his samchon. Jisung approach Jiyong and then he seat beside him with smiles. Jiyong saw Jisung beside him and then he turns to look at Taeyeon and smiles proudly. Taeyeon narrow her eyes after him smiles like that to her.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What’s actually his intent? Did he just want to brag or what?”

 

Jisoo and Jisung claps after Jiyong finish playing the piano.

“Samchon! You’re great,” Jisoo said with smiles.

Taeyeon suddenly feel humility after Jisoo said that.

Jihoon saw Taeyeon face and then he say

“But…he’s not the one is teaching you”

“Yeah, no offense, unnie. You're great too,” Jisoo said with smiles to comfort Taeyeon.

Suddenly, someone open the door and then they’re saw Sang Woo.

“Appa!” Jisung shouts excitedly after he saw his father.

“Omo…” Sang Woo said while he lifting Jisung and carrying him.

Jisung just hugs him tightly to release his yearning.

“Hyung…” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Oh…everybody is here,” Sang Woo said after he saw the rest of them.

“Mr. Kwon…” Taeyeon said politely.

“So, did everyone behave when I'm not here?”Sang Woo asked but his eyes turn to Jihoon.

Taeyeon noticed it and then she say

“They’re good, sir”

“That’s impressing” Sang Woo replied and then he put Jisung down.

“Appa, did you buy something for me?” Jisung asked curiously.

“Oh…yeah. Where is it?” Sang Woo said while he looks inside his bag.

After that, Sang Woo brings out a mini remote control car and gives it to Jisung.

“Daebak…! I…love…it…!” Jisung said excitedly.

“Thank you, appa!” Jisung continue.

However, after that, Jihoon just leaves the area quietly and goes back to his room. Jiyong noticed him leaving, so do Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Jisoo is standing there and smiles when she saw Jisung and her father.

 

 

 

 

After dinner, Jiyong is relaxing at living room while watching TV. Sang Woo comes later with the fruit in his hand. He gives one to Jiyong before him a sitting beside Jiyong.

“It’s live?” Sang Woo asked when he saw the match between the LA Clippers and Nets on TV.

“Nope” Jiyong replied while he bites the apple.

“Then, why should you watch if not live?” Sang Woo asked.

“Nothing interesting there except this” Jiyong replied.

Sang Woo shakes his head and say

“You still same”

“Do you want watch anything?” Jiyong asked.

“Nah…I’m fine with this” Sang Woo replied.

Afterward, both of them just focus on the match while eating the apple.

“Hyung…” Jiyong suddenly call Sang Woo.

“Hurm…” Sang Woo replied but his eyes on the TV.

“Why you hired her?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Who?” Sang Woo asked blankly.

“That tutor” Jiyong replied.

“Why?” Sang Woo asked weirdly.

“That girl…you’re sure you can trust her?” Jiyong asked back.

Sang Woo is frowning when Jiyong asked that.

“Yeah…I do trust her. Beside, my kids didn’t say or complaint anything about her” Sang Woo replied.

Jiyong didn’t respond him for a while.

“Did she doing something make you asked me this?” Sang Woo asked curiously.

Jiyong silent while his eyes on the TV. Then, Sang Woo shakes his head and asks

“Are you concern about the kids, aren't you?”

“Perhaps” Jiyong replied shortly.

Sang Woo is chuckles and then him pat Jiyong tight.

“So…will you come back and stay with us again?” suddenly Sang Woo asked.

Jiyong turn to look at his brother before he reply

“Hyung, you know my life is already there”

“Yeah…but still…I hope you can stay here,” Sang Woo said with hope.

Jiyong didn’t respond him.

“If you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter