Chapter 10 – X

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FEW DAYS LATER

KWON BUNGALOW

 

After her off day, Taeyeon come back to the bungalow for continue her tutor for Jisoo and Jihoon. When she arrives, Mrs. Lee is there alone because the kids still at school. Sang Woo as usual at his office and Jiyong, she thought he's out.

“Mrs. Lee…! I’m glad you’re back!” Taeyeon said happily after she saw her.

“I’m happy to see you again” Mrs. Lee replied with smiles.

“How’s your family?” Taeyeon asked.

“They’re fine” Mrs. Lee replied.

“What about you? Did the kids burden you?” Mrs. Lee asked while chuckles.

“Not really, but their samchon yes!” Taeyeon replied slowly.

Mrs. Lee laughing after Taeyeon said that.

“Why?” Mrs. Lee asked while chuckles.

“He keeps asking me to do everything for him. It's look like... I'm here as his nanny not the kids.” Taeyeon complained.

Mrs. Lee chuckles while shakes her head.

“I think him just teasing you” Mrs. Lee replied with smiles.

“Yeah…that’s really annoyed,” Taeyeon said while she rolling her eyes.

 “Perhaps...there are something that make him behave like that” Mrs. Lee replied while grin.

“What?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“I don’t know…why you don’t ask him” Mrs. Lee replied before she continues her works.

Taeyeon look at Mrs. Lee weirdly after she said that.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Why is she saying like that? Did she know something that I don't know? Aigoo...”

 

Afterwards, Taeyeon go to prepare the lesson before the kids are back from the school. While she is focusing on her works, suddenly she feels someone is staring behind her. She turns, and she saw Jiyong is standing there and stares at her blankly. Taeyeon stunned after she saw him.

“Yah…! You startled me!” Taeyeon said surprised.

However, Jiyong didn’t respond her. His eyes keep on her without saying anything. Taeyeon start to feel uncomfortable when Jiyong staring at her like that.

“What are you staring?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“You” Jiyong replied shortly.

Taeyeon frown after he said that.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong sigh before he walks toward her. He then pulls the chair and then he sitting beside her.

“Did I ask you to contact me?” Jiyong asked firmly.

Then, Taeyeon know his point after he asked that.

“I’m sorry. I think I don't have any reason to contact you,” Taeyeon replied before she continues focus on her works.

Jiyong feel irate when she tries to ignore him. He then disturbs her works by taking her pen.

“Yah..! What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked furiously after Jiyong take her pen.

“Why?” Jiyong asked her.

“Why…what?” Taeyeon asked back confused.

“Why are you trying to ignore me?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon sigh furiously before she ask

“What do you want from me?”

Jiyong didn’t answer her. He just stares at her deeply before he give back her pen and then get up from the seat before leave her there alone. After Jiyong leave, Taeyeon have uneasy feeling. She doesn't know why but inside her the feeling really strange, and she never feels that before.

 

 

 

Jiyong went to his room with mixed feelings. He doesn't know he feels so mad when Taeyeon did that to him.  However, he knows that is not her fault. When she asked him, he doesn't know why he really wants her attention. He'll do anything as long he can be around her and talk to her. What just happen between them is something can't be explained either him too. In the end, Jiyong decided to refresh himself by getting out from the house.

Taeyeon saw Jiyong leave the house moment later. At first, she wants to stop him but after she saw his miserable face, she just let him be.

“Why he behaves like that?” Taeyeon mutter alone.

Afterward, she just continues her works and tries to keep the things behind.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

GALLERY ART

 

After he left the house, he didn't have any place to go, and he decided to go to a nearby art gallery to relieve his miserable mind. He's walking inside the gallery with his sketching books in his hand. He spends three hours there drawing randomly the furniture design. However, his mind can't get out Taeyeon from his head. He stares the drawing in front of him blankly before he rubs his face slowly. Suddenly, his phone sign incoming message from unknown numbers. He opens the message, and then he's smiles widely.

 

I'm sorry if I'm rude to you. I didn't mean that way. I hope you don't get mad at me anymore. ^^ - Taeyeon

 

Jiyong chuckles softly after he read the message. He then reply her text before continue drawing his design with ease.

 

I'm sorry too for make you uncomfortable around me. I hope we can be friend. – Jiyong

 

Moment later, he received the replied message from Taeyeon.

 

Of course, we're friend! – Taeyeon

 

Jiyong smiles after he read the message. After that, Jiyong suddenly think to surprise her with something. He then packs his stuff. He walks out from the gallery and then went to nearby florist.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Taeyeon is smiling after Jiyong replying her text before. At first, she really feels guilty after Jiyong went out. She didn't know why she keeps feels that way. However, she continues to ignore her feelings and then continue her tutor after the kids are back from the school. After her lesson is finish with Jihoon, she decided to texting him to apologize. For her, if he didn't reply her text she doesn't mind as long she already does her part. In return, Jiyong is replying her text and that makes her smiles widely. Her joy rise when Jiyong want to be friend with her and so do her.

“Unnie, why are you smiling like that?” suddenly Jisoo asked when she appear at living room.

“Huh?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“You look so happy…why? Did something happen?” Jisoo asked while smirk teasingly.

“Did I…I am happy as usual” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

Jisoo look at her suspiciously before her smiling and say

“I’m miss you, unnie”

She then goes to hugs Taeyeon. Taeyeon laughing after Jisoo said that while she hugging her back.

“I miss you too. So, did you practice the sheets I give to you?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah…let me play it for you” Jisoo replied before her seat and then start to play the piano.

Taeyeon seat beside her afterward before both of them continue the lessons.

 

 

 

Taeyeon pack her stuff after she finished her work that day. While she packs, Jisung come to her and ask

“Noona, where is samchon?”

“Hurm…I think he went to meet his friends” Taeyeon replied stuttered.

“When will he get back?” Jisung continue asked.

“I don’t know…why? Do you need something?” Taeyeon asked.

“Samchon promised me to go to the park with him” Jisung replied with sad face.

Taeyeon smiles and then she say

“Don't be sad. He'll be right back...or do you want to go with me?”

“Noona can go with me?” Jisung asked excitedly.

“Yeah, sure. As long I can see that smile…” Taeyeon replied before she tickles Jisung on his stomach. 

“Ah….noona, stop it!” Jisung said before he run away from her.

“Where are you going?” Taeyeon asked while she runs after him.

The house fulfill with their laughter when both of them run to each other. Jisoo is still at the piano smiles widely after she hears that laugh. Meanwhile, Jihoon open his door after he hears the laughing from downstairs.

 

Jihoon POV

“Aigoo…Taeyeon noona really…hurm…I miss you, omma”

 

After that, Jihoon get back inside his room before he close the door.

 

 

 

Taeyeon is holding Jisung hand while both of them went to the park. After they walk, pass the house area, suddenly Taeyeon feel someone is following them from behind secretly. Taeyeon start feel uneasy and she holds Jisung hand tightly. She tries to take at glance behind her, but she saw nothing. She acts normally and continues walks to the park. Then, she saw hallway on her left before she walks into that area and hide. Jisung look at her weirdly and ask

“Noona, what are we doing here?”

“Shuh…” Taeyeon said before she covers Jisung mouth.

Jisung looks at her nervously.

“Keep quiet, okay?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter