intro

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KIM APARTMENT

 

That morning, Taeyeon wake up early to attend interview as a tutor. She look her reflect in the mirror before she prepare her stuff. Afterward, she went out from her room with enthusiastically.

“Morning, omma” Taeyeon greet when she saw her mother at the kitchen.

“Morning” Mrs. Kim replied.

“Wow…look so delicious” Taeyeon said when she saw the breakfast.

Mrs. Kim smiles after she hears that.

“So, it’s today, right?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Taeyeon nodded while she munches the foods.

“Are you sure to do this? Can you just help oppa at the shop?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“It’s not forever. It's only temporary,” Taeyeon replied.

Mrs. Kim looks at her worriedly.

“Don’t worry. It’s just for three months. At least, I can get more money with that” Taeyeon said to comfort her mother.

“Arasso…” Mrs. Kim replied with smiles.

“Oh, you’re ready for the interview?” Jiwoong suddenly asked after he went out from his room.

Taeyeon nodded with smiles.

“Don’t forget what you just promised me!” Jiwoong said with smirk.

“Arasso…I’ll help you on weekend” Taeyeon replied before she sips her drink.

“Here” Jiwoong said while give her some money.

Taeyeon frown when her brother does that.

“Fare” Jiwoong continues.

Taeyeon smiles widely before she takes the money from him.

“Thank you, oppa…!” Taeyeon said.

“Okay, wish me luck!” Taeyeon continue while she get up from the chair and then went to the door.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

JAPAN

WAREHOUSE FURNITURE

 

All the staff rushes toward the main entrance when the leader calls them. Jiyong is standing there waiting for the staffs arrive while looking at the document.

“Is everybody here?” Jiyong asked.

“Yes, sir” the leader replied.

“Good. So, today with same routine, I would like to check for broken furniture and what needs repair. Overall everything was in order.” Jiyong said while he read the document.

“Here, the new design that I just received from the HQ. We have to produce this for next month sales. I hope everyone can give 100 percent for this project.” Jiyong continues.

“Okay, sir” the leader replied.

“Is anything do you want to say? Anyone?” Jiyong asked.

Then, one of the staff raises his hand.

“Yes” Jiyong said while point to him.

“We have a problem with the machine in sector 5.” The staff said.

“Oh, don’t you noticed about this?” Jiyong asked the leader.

“Actually, I already make the report but the still didn’t respond it” the leader replied.

“Hurm…okay, I can handle this. So, all of you just focus on the work” Jiyong said.

Afterward, all the staff dismisses and continues their works. Meanwhile, Jiyong walk out from the warehouse and go to his car.

Inside his car, Jiyong make a phone call to report about the broken machine.

“Hello” Jiyong greet.

“Yes” the staff replied.

“Why the machine was not repaired despite being reported?” Jiyong asked firmly.

“I’m sorry, we don’t have enough staff to go there but we promise to settle that next week” the staff replied.

“What? No, I want the machine can be used immediately. We have a lot of work to do here,” Jiyong said firmly.

“Sorry, sir. We try our best to repair the machine but please give us some time,” the staff begging.

Jiyong silent for a while before he say

“Okay, don’t be late!”

Afterward, he ended the call and then starts the car engine.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

KOREA

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Taeyeon is sitting alone in the living room quietly. She looks around and then saw the family picture hang on the wall. The portrait shows the family picture of the owner with his three children. It looks like the oldest, the youngest is a boy, and he has one daughter.

“So cute” Taeyeon mutter when she sees them.

“I’m sorry for make you wait” the owner of the bungalow said while stepping down the stairs.

“It’s okay, sir” Taeyeon replied while get up.

“No…no…has a seat” the owner said when he noticed Taeyeon get up.

“Thank you” Taeyeon replied before her seat back on the couch.

“I’m Kwon Sang Woo, the owner of this house,” he said.

“I’m Kim Taeyeon. Nice to meet you, sir” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Did you bring your resume?” the owner asked.

“Yes” Taeyeon replied while she gives her resume.

He then read the resume for a moment the situation become silent.

“Are you sure you can handle this?” suddenly he asked after finish his reading.

“He’s have a different method. I hope you can teach him,” the owner continues said.

“Nae…I’ll try my best, sir” Taeyeon replied hesitate.

“But…I also want you to teach my daughter piano. I see that you have the certificate of that,” the owner said when he show Taeyeon Piano skill certificate.

Taeyeon didn’t answer him while her head keep thinking about his sudden request.

The owner looks at Taeyeon uneasy face after he mentioning about Piano lesson.

“Don’t worry, I’ll pay you more than the offer,” he said try to attract Taeyeon desire.

“How much?” Taeyeon bluntly asked.

“In range 8 to 10 thousand”, the owner replied.

Taeyeon surprised when he said that.

“Okay” Taeyeon replied excitedly.

The owner smiles when Taeyeon said that.

“For your info, I have three kids. It’s two sons and one daughter. My eldest, Jihoon is 17th years old. My daughter, Jisoo is 15th years old and the maknae, Jisung is 5 years old.” The owner explains.

“You’re just in charge of Jihoon and Jisoo. For the maknae, the maid will handle him.” He continues.

Taeyeon nodded.

“Good, you have to come here just for weekday and you off will be weekend. For you use, I'll give you the spare key for the house. It's because sometimes the maid will go back to their home and it's hard for you to get inside. Oh, in here we have Mrs. Lee as a maid. She's the one that takes care of for us after my wife dies.” The owner said.

“I’m sorry,” Taeyeon said when she hears about his wife.

“It’s okay” the owner replied.

“So, anything you want to ask? Or request?” the owner continue asked.

“Hurm… for a moment I think it's fine” Taeyeon replied.

“Good, now let me introduce you with the kids.” The owner said before he gets up from the couch.

Taeyeon suddenly feel nervous after she hears that. She gets up slowly before she follows the owner from behind.

 

 

 

The owner brings Taeyeon to the upstairs. He went to the playroom area and then opens the door. Taeyeon saw three of his children are there. The elder is sitting on the beanbag while playing his phone and the other two are playing Lego together.

“Jihoon!” the owner call his son.

His son gets up from his sitting and then stands while staring at Taeyeon with tense expression. Meanwhile, his daughter and the youngest are smiling at her.

“Okay, I would like introduce someone. This is Miss Kim Taeyeon. She’s will be your tutor Jihoon and Jisoo piano teacher. Come greet her.” The owner said.

“Finally, I can play the piano” Jisoo said excitedly.

“Welcome, teacher” Jisoo continue said while bow to her.

“Nae…thank you” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“I’m Jisung and I like you,” the maknae said with smiles.

“Nae…I like you too” Taeyeon replied while she pats his head softly.

“Jihoon!” the owner said firmly while give a sign to him to greet Taeyeon.

“Did I already tell you...I don't need a tutor?” Jihoon said firmly.

“With that result? I think you must have someone guide you...or should I send you to the dormitory school?” the owner replied.

“You always want me to leave the house, right?” his son asked angrily.

The situation is become awkward when two of them bickering. The owner stares at his son with firm before he says

“You like it or not, she'll be your tutor. That's the final decision!”

Afterward, his son just walks out from the room with angry. The owner shakes his head slowly and looks at Taeyeon with guilt feelings.

“I’m sorry,” the owner said.

“It’s okay” Taeyeon replied while smile awkwardly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter