Chapter 12 – XII

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KOREAN BBQ RESTAURANT

 

Taeyeon bring Jiyong to BBQ restaurant far from her home area. For her, as long they can be far from her home is much better. Meanwhile, from Jiyong side, as long he with Taeyeon that's just the best for him.

“Nice place” Jiyong said while he’s looking around.

Taeyeon just smirk when she hear that from him.

After make their order, both of them feel the awkward after what just happened before. Jiyong that seat in front of Taeyeon keep staring at her while smiling. Meanwhile, Taeyeon try hard not to look at him by busying herself with her phone.

“Why are you avoiding me?” Jiyong asked while he holds his chin with smiles.

 “No, I’m not” Taeyeon replied to deny.

“Then, why you keep looking at your phone?” Jiyong asked.

“I have to tell omma, I don’t want her to wait for me” Taeyeon replied.

“Why you don’t want me to meet her?” Jiyong keep asking.

“Because I don’t want she misunderstands us,” Taeyeon replied but her eyes still on her phone.

“What make you think that? We’re just a friend,” Jiyong said curiously.

“Yup, but still…” Taeyeon didn’t finish her answers.

Jiyong silent afterward when Taeyeon didn’t finish her answers. Taeyeon lift her head when Jiyong didn’t say anything.

“What make you follow me?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

Jiyong startled when she asked that. He don’t know how to answer her because what he’s doing right now is really not in his plan.

“Just want to sorry to you,” Jiyong said slowly.

“Sorry? For…?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Ignoring you before this…” Jiyong replied hesitate.

“Oh…I don’t mind…but why?” Taeyeon continue asked.

“Why what?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Why are you behaving like that? Did I do something? Or because I’m hits you before?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong chuckles when she said that.

“Nope, it’s not your fault” Jiyong replied while smiling.

Taeyeon look at him weirdly after he said that but she didn’t ask him more when the waiter bring on their foods.

“Wah…look so delicious,” Jiyong said happily.

“It is…come let’s eat” Taeyeon replied while grill some meat for him.

“You know how to grill?” Jiyong asked while he helps her.

“Yeah, trust me” Taeyeon replied.

“I’m always trust on you,” Jiyong said before he opens a bottle of soju for them.

Taeyeon look at him when he said that.

“Here for you” Jiyong said while he pours the drink for her.

“Nae…thank you” Taeyeon replied.

After that, Taeyeon take the bottle and pour it for him.

“Thank’s…” Jiyong said happily.

“Let’s toast” Jiyong continue.

“Toast for?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hurm…us?” Jiyong replied.

“Us?” Taeyeon asked weirdly.

“Yeah…for bright future” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Ok…ey…” Taeyeon hesitate.

“Come…for the bright future!” Jiyong shouts before they strike the glass.

Cling!

“Arrrhhh….so refreshing” Jiyong said after he sips the drink.

After that, both of them are just enjoying the foods happily. Jiyong will help Taeyeon grill the meat, so do Taeyeon. Sometime, Taeyeon will wrap the meat for him and so do him. If other people see them, they just think both of them are happy couple.

 

 

 

“By the way, thank you for the flowers” suddenly Taeyeon said after she sips her drink.

Jiyong smiles widely after she said that.

“You like that flowers?” Jiyong asked.

“Yeah…it’s beautiful” Taeyeon replied.

“Glad you like that” Jiyong said while smiling.

“Why don’t you give it to me? Why you have to keep in my bag?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Hurm…firstly, I want to surprise you and the other reasons is I’m scared that you’re not like that gift” Jiyong replied honestly.

“Ermm…but I did surprise to see that box.” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong chuckles after he hears that.

“Don't you get any flowers from a guy?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I did” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“Oh…” Jiyong said stunned with her answer.

“From oppa and my late appa, so… we can conclude you're the first one to give it to me” Taeyeon replied shyly.

“Oh…really?” Jiyong asked surprised.

Taeyeon nodded before she says

“Mostly, my female friends will give me a flowers and male friends, I rarely to get the gifts from them...or I can say...never...”

Taeyeon is laughing after she said that. However, her words really made Jiyong feel joyful inside his heart. He keeps feel proud to himself for doing that for her.

“I’m glad to have that chance,” Jiyong said proudly.

Taeyeon chuckles after Jiyong said that. Jiyong eyes can’t get off from her when she chuckles. His mind, heart and of course his eyes already attract to her. However, Jiyong stares make Taeyeon feel uncomfortable. She's aware that night Jiyong keep looking at her, even though she's try to avoid it, she can't.

“By the way, can I ask you something?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

“What?” Taeyeon asked while she pours more drink to Jiyong.

“What would you do if...someone told you that he's likes you?” Jiyong asked randomly but he’s curious to know her answers.

Taeyeon stunned when Jiyong asked her that. She didn’t expect to get the question like that from him.

“Hurm... I'll say thank you for likes me,” Taeyeon replied hesitate.

“Then…?” Jiyong continue asked.

“Then…what?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Will you accept him?” Jiyong asked.

“I think I'll pass. For now, relationship it's not my priority.” Taeyeon said honestly.

Jiyong is silent after he hears that from her.

“What about you?” Taeyeon asked back him.

“Me?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Yeah…what will you do when someone tell you she’s likes you?” Taeyeon asked.

“I'll accept it if she is…you” Jiyong blurt out his words.

Taeyeon startled when Jiyong said that. Both of them keep staring at each other with mixed feelings.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Did he already drunk? What he's saying?”

 

Jiyong POV

“Should I tell her? Am I okay if she rejects me?”

 

Suddenly, Taeyeon phone is ringing. Taeyeon takes her phone and saw Jiwoong numbers.

“Excuses me,” Taeyeon said before she picks up the call.

Jiyong just stares at her without blinking.

“I don’t think this is the right time” Jiyong mutter after Taeyeon leave him there alone.

Jiyong continue sips his drink before continue eating the foods.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry, I think I’ve to go” Taeyeon said when she come back after answering the call.

“Why?” Jiyong asked confused.

“I've a lot of things to prepare before leaving for Busan next week.” Taeyeon replied.

“Next week?” Jiyong asked again surprised.

“Ah…yea…this is my last week as the kids tutor” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Suddenly, Jiyong feel upset when he knows about the news.

“You will be leaving this soon?” Jiyong asked again.

“I’m sorry,” Taeyeon said to apologies.

“Why don’t you tell me?” Jiyong asked with frustrate.

“I already plan to tell you and the kids but now you know” Taeyeon replied.

“Did Sang Woo oppa know?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon nodded.

“I already meet him during his lunch hours to hands him my resign letter.” Taeyeon said to explain.

Then, Jiyong remember the scene when he saw Sang Woo and Taeyeon inside the café before.

“Oh…that’s the reason you two meet” Jiyong mutter slowly.

“What?” Taeyeon asked when she hears something from Jiyong.

“Oh, nothing. So…let me send you home,” Jiyong said to offer her.

“Oh…no…no…I can go back my own” Taeyeon replied try to refused his offer.

“Please, Tae…I know you don’t want anyone to see me there with you but… assume this is for friend farewell. We don't know when will both of us have this time back. Please~~~....” Jiyong said try to begging.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong for a while before she nodded slowly.

“Thank you. Come let’s go,” Jiyong said with smiles.

After Jiyong pay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter