Chapter 17 – XVII

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THREE MONTH LATER

JAPAN

 

Jiyong and Taeyeon's relationship is getting closer as they often bond with each other during the distance relationship. Despite the time constraints between them, they often reply to messages and sometimes they will contact each other.

Jiyong enters his apartment while his on the phone wait for the respond.

“Hello” Jiyong greet happily.

“Hi there…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked.

“As usual, reading the journal. What about you?” Taeyeon replied.

“Just come back from office” Jiyong replied before his seat on the couch.

“Omo…at this hour?” Taeyeon asked when she saw her clock.

“Yeah…tomorrow is the due date. I have to finish up everything,” Jiyong replied while he’s closed his eyes.

“Then, why are you calling me? Just go get some rest…” Taeyeon said worried.

“Just miss you…” Jiyong replied softly.

Taeyeon feel shy when he said that even though Jiyong is not in front of her.

“Nae…me too” Taeyeon replied shyly.

Jiyong open his eyes surprised when Taeyeon said that. He smiles widely before says

“I think I want to move there,”

“Move where?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Korea…I want to be there…near with you… the kids…” Jiyong replied.

“Then, what is stopping you?” Taeyeon asked.

“This work…can’t you just come here? Stay here with me?” Jiyong asked randomly.

Taeyeon didn’t answer him for a while.

“Hey, don’t worry…I’m just asked” Jiyong continue when Taeyeon didn’t respond him.

“I will...but if we're married...and I'm already finished my studies here... I'll consider moving there with you...” Taeyeon suddenly replied.

Jiyong startled with her answers. Jiyong didn’t expect Taeyeon will give him that answer. For him, he knows that Taeyeon is a person will never leave her family. But when she's said that, Jiyong suddenly feel so precious. Then, Jiyong know that Taeyeon start to accept him in her life.

“Hello? Still there?” Taeyeon asked when Jiyong didn’t say anything.

“Yeah… did your words are true? Or you just don't want to make me hurt?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon chuckles when Jiyong asked that.

“Don’t you trust me? Of course it’s true” Taeyeon replied while chuckles.

“Oh God… now you really know how to make me precious. I'm glad...” Jiyong said while smile widely.

Taeyeon is smiling when Jiyong said that to her.

“Okay…okay…I have to finish my writing here…and you…go get some rest” Taeyeon replied firmly.

“Hurm…you want to go?” Jiyong asked sadly.

“Yes, I have too…besides, I want you to go get some rest” Taeyeon replied.

“Nae…” Jiyong said slowly.

“You want some booster for tomorrow?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

“What booster?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Erm… you're daisy...and I like daisy. Bye!” Taeyeon replied and then she’s just ended the call rashly.

Jiyong surprised when Taeyeon ended the call by saying that. However, it still boosts his happiness after he realizes what actually Taeyeon trying to say.

“She’s cute” Jiyong mutter while smiles widely.

After that, he just goes refresh himself before go get some rest.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

TWO WEEKS LATER

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Jiyong entered the bungalow with mixed feelings. He saw his parents were also there. Jiyong just arrived from Japan after he got the news about the death of Sang Woo. At first, he can't accept the news, but when he remembers about the kids, he rashly come to Korea. Now, he's there looking at the kids mourning their appa death.

“Samchon…!” Jisung shouts when he saw Jiyong is standing at living room.

Jisung get up from his seat and then run toward Jiyong and hugs him tightly.

“Samchon…appa…he’s gone” Jisung said while crying.

“Shhh…I’m here” Jiyong replied while hugs him.

Jisoo is looking at them while crying and Jihoon keep himself calm and try hard not to cry in front of them.

“Jiyong…” his omma said when she saw him.

After that, Jiyong just keep comforting Jisung and make sure that he don’t feel lost.

 

 

 

Jiyong look at Jisung face after he makes him sleep. For a while, Jiyong eyes burst into tears after he saw his nephew. Suddenly, someone pat his shoulder, and he saw it's his omma.

“Omma…” Jiyong said while he’s wipe his tears.

Mrs. Kwon noticed her son is crying but she didn’t say anything.

“How this happen?” Jiyong asked slowly.

“I'm not sure yet. But the police said the car accident bump with the trailer. They said that trailer lost control before hit Sang Woo car. So, the investigation is still ongoing.” Mrs. Kwon replied to explain.

“Omma…what will happen to them?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I don’t know…but me and appa decided to stay here for few months” Mrs. Kwon replied.

Jiyong nodded before he turns to look at Jisung face again.

“How are Jisoo and Jihoon?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“I think you have to meet them…both of them are not same with the maknae” Mrs. Kwon replied worried.

Jiyong silent for a while before he says

“I’ll try”

Mrs. Kwon nodded before both of them walk out from the room slowly.

 

 

 

Jiyong knock Jisoo room door before he hear Jisoo voice to let him in.

“Jisoo?” Jiyong said after enter the room.

“Oh, samchon…do you need anything?” Jisoo asked while she’s get up from her bed.

“Oh, I just want to meet you…” Jiyong replied while he’s looking at Jisoo face.

Jisoo chuckles awkwardly when Jiyong said that.

“Aigoo…samchon... we can meet tomorrow. Besides, you just arrived and need some rest.” Jisoo said while smiling.

Jiyong feel sad when he had to see Jisoo push herself to smiles.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked before his seat on the bed beside her.

Jisoo didn’t respond Jiyong question. She just keeps smiling until Jiyong saw her eyes burst into tears.

“Come here…” Jiyong said soflty before he’s hugging Jisoo and try to comfort her.

Afterward, Jisoo is just crying on his shoulder. She’s keep crying until Jiyong can feel his shirt wetness by her tears.

After she's feel calm, Jisoo release their hugs, and then she's wipe her tears. Jiyong keep looking at Jisoo with mixed feelings. He feels sad for her lost but after he saw her let out her sadness crying like that, it's make him feel more worried. He knows that Jisoo trying to be strong for her siblings but that's torture her more when she's keep it by herself.

“Feeling better?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Jisoo nodded before she’s smiling.

“I’m fine” Jisoo replied while smiles.

Jiyong pat her head softly before he says

“I’m here…don’t keep it alone”

Jisoo look at Jiyong before she’s nodded with smiles.

“Where is Jihoon? I go his room, he’s not there,” Jiyong asked when he go to Jihoon room before that.

“Oh…oppa at this hour, he works part-time at the convenience store” Jisoo replied.

“Huh? Even now?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Samchon…you know him…oppa just make his life go usually even we know how sad he is. I know him well, samchon. What he's doing right now just run away from his sad feeling. Besides, his guiltiness toward appa...” Jisoo replied sadly.

Jiyong nodded before he’s wipe Jisoo tears.

“Arasso…don’t keep awake late. Go to sleep,” Jiyong said while smiling.

“Nae…” Jisoo replied.

After that, Jiyong leave the room and then go to the kitchen to eat something.

 

 

 

Jiyong is sitting on the chair at kitchen counter alone. He’s sips his drink slowly while his mind are thinking about the current situations. Jiyong feel fibrous with the current situation where he has lost Sang Woo. Now, thinking about the condition of his nephews, Jiyong begins to feel guilty when he stays away from them before. Jiyong takes a deep breath before he heard someone is entering the kitchen.

“Jiyong, what are you doing here this late?” Mrs. Lee asked surprised.

“I can’t sleep” Jiyong replied before he sips his drink.

Mrs. Lee nodded and she’s know how the feelings.

“I’m sorry… what just happened it's hard for me too. I just feel he's still here with us.” Mrs. Lee said sadly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter