Chapter 5 – V

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Jiyong helps Jisung wearing his guard pad on Jisung elbow and knees. After that, he helps him wearing the rollerblade.

“Samchon, you forget my helmet,” Jisung said while he points to his head.

“Oh, I’m sorry” Jiyong replied before he enters the garage and takes the helmet for him.

“Here you go…” Jiyong said after he comes back with the helmet.

Jisung is smiling while Jiyong put the helmet on his head.

“Samchon, you put it wrong,” Jisung said while laughing.

Jiyong look back at the helmet and saw it overturn on Jisung head.

“Omo…I’m sorry” Jiyong replied while he put it back correctly.

 “You’re funny,” Jisung said while laughing.

“Hey, don’t laughing at me!” Jiyong replied while he pinches Jisung cheeky.

However, Jisung continue laughing at him.

“So, let show me your skills” Jiyong said before he move aside.

After that, Jisung roll his rollerblade expertly. He continues to show off his skill to Jiyong with his simple moves.

“Daebak…!” Jiyong said while he clapping his hands.

“Samchon, do you know how to play this?” Jisung asked.

“I don’t know…” Jiyong replied hesitate.

“You can wear appa rollerblade,” Jisung said.

“You think so?” Jiyong asked hesitate.

Jisung nodded with smiles.

“Yeah…it in there” Jisung replied while he point into the garage.

Jiyong turn his head to look inside the garage before he turns to look at Jisung.

“You wait here carefully,” Jiyong said before he went into the garage and find Sang Woo rollerblade.

 

 

 

 

A moment later, Taeyeon and Jisoo enter the house and they saw Jisung is playing the rollerblade alone in the yard. 

“Hey, what are you doing here alone?” Jisoo asked when she walks toward Jisung.

“Noona…!” Jisung shout happily, when he saw Jisoo and Taeyeon.

“Wow…looks at you. You look amazing” Taeyeon said when she saw Jisung playing the rollerblade.

“I can do this…” Jisung said proudly while he shows off his skill to Taeyeon.

“Wah…that’s great!” Taeyeon replied while laughing.

Jisoo also smiles widely when she saw Jisung playing that.

Suddenly, both of them startled when Jiyong comes out from the garage wearing the rollerblade with unstable posture.

“Watch out!” Jiyong shouts to warn them.

In a hurry, Jisoo moves to Jisung and holds him from bump to Jiyong meanwhile Taeyeon move too late to avoid Jiyong from run into her. Jiyong hugs her before both of them fell on the ground.

“Ouch…” Taeyeon grunt in pain.

Jiyong feels his head hurt after fall but he feels ease after he can make Taeyeon fall on his body rather than ground. He can see Taeyeon's face is too close to him. Suddenly, his can feel his heartbeat rapidly. Meanwhile, on Taeyeon's side, she just feels hurt when her hands wound after fall. But at the same time, she feels secure when Jiyong hugging her before they fall.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked worried.

Taeyeon stunned when she realizes how close their face at that time. Then, she in rush get up from his body before she swipe the dirt on her shirt.

“Both of you, okay?” Jisoo asked worried.

“Samchon, are you okay?” Jisung asked while he tries helping Jiyong to get up.

“Samchon, okay” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Unnie, your hand bleeding” Jisoo said when she noticed Taeyeon right hand bleed.

“Oh, I’m fine” Taeyeon replied try to not frighten them.

Jiyong feel guilty after he saw Taeyeon hand. He then grab Taeyeon arm and went into the garage.

“Seat here” Jiyong said before he pulls out the rollerblade from his feet.

After that, Jiyong disappears after he went into the house. Taeyeon is just sitting there while she keeps looking at her hand. Jisoo and Jisung also follow them into the garage with worried expressions.

“Noona, are you okay?” Jisung asked worried after he saw the blood on Taeyeon hand.

“Nae…I’m fine” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Afterward, Jiyong appears with the aid box in his hand. He seat beside Taeyeon before opening the aid box. Then, he takes out cotton from there and then he takes Taeyeon bleeding hand. He wipes the blood slowly while his mouth keeps blowing to make sure she didn't hurt. Taeyeon stunned when Jiyong doing that for her. She just keeps staring at him while he takes care of her hand. Then, Jiyong carefully put some medicine on the wound before he covers it with the plaster.

“Are you okay? It still hurt?” Jiyog asked worried.

Taeyeon just respond while shakes her head slowly.

“I’m sorry for what just happen before” Jiyong continue said.

“It’s okay” Taeyeon replied stuttered.

Jisoo and Jisung look at them silently but Jisoo noticed how the way her samchon takes care of Taeyeon. She just smiles widely after she saw both of them.

 

 

 

“Omo…what happen?” Mrs. Lee asked when she saw Taeyeon hand.

“Samchon and noona fall” Jisung replied honestly.

Mrs. Lee frowns after she hears the answers.

“By accidentally” Jisoo continue to cover Jisung answer.

“Ouh…are you okay?” Mrs. Lee asked Taeyeon worried.

“Yeah…I’m fine” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Glad to hear that” Mrs. Lee said.

“Okay, I’ve to go back. It’s already late” Taeyeon said while she takes her stuff on the table.

“Let me send you back” Jiyong said to offer his help.

“Oh, don’t bother. I can go back by myself,” Taeyeon replied to refuse.

“No, I can’t let you go back like this” Jiyong said with guilt feelings.

“It’s okay. I’m fine. Don’t worry,” Taeyeon replied still don’t want him to send her.

Jiyong feel upset when Taeyeon keep refused his offer.

“Unnie, thank you for today” Jisoo said try to cool down the situation.

“It’s okay. I’m glad to have a time with you,” Taeyeon replied before she touches Jisoo hair softly.

Jisoo smiles widely before she moves toward her and hugs.

“I want hug too,” Jisung suddenly said before he went into the middle between Jisoo and Taeyeon.

Taeyeon and Jisoo are laughing when Jisung doing that.

“Okay, see you tomorrow” Taeyeon said before she walk toward the door.

However, she stops in the middle way and turn to look at Jiyong and say

“Thank you for this”

She smiles while showing her wound hand to Jiyong before she continues walks out from the house. Jiyong smiles while he shakes his head slowly.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

“I’m home,” Taeyeon said after she enters the house.

“Yah, what happen to your hand?” Mrs. Kim asked when she noticed a plaster on her daughter hand.

“Ouh, I accidently fall” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“Aigoo…how can you fall?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

“Oh, well…I accidentally bump on the stone and fall.” Taeyeon replied try to hide the truth.

Mrs. Kim look at her suspiciously and then Taeyeon just continue say

“I’m really tired. I’ll go to refresh first”

After that, she just walks to her room and let Mrs. Kim stares at her curiously.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon enter her room with ease after she escape from her mother curiosity.

“Aigoo…omma really have a scared stares” Taeyeon mutter alone.

She then places her stuff on the table and then walks toward her bed before lay on it. Taeyeon lift her hand and see the plaster on her hand. She keeps staring at the plaster while her mind remembering Jiyong's face while he takes care of her hand before.

“Why I feel uncomfortable when he's around? Why my heart feels strange when his near me?” Taeyeon mutter while staring at her hand.

When Jiyong offers to send her home, she can't let him be because she doesn't want him to know where she's life also she can't let her omma and oppa meet him. For her, her place and her family are private to let the stranger know her. Besides her friends, no one can know more about her and her family. She will let someone know it when she feels comfortable and secures when she with them. That's her principal life about other peoples. That's the reason, she doesn't have many friends because of her introvert life.

Afterward, Taeyeon get up and then go to refreshing herself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter