Chapter 24 – XXIV

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AT HOTEL

DINNER

 

The hotel prepared a buffet dinner for that night for the guest. All the families’ members join the dinner together for their last night at Busan. Jisoo help Jisung get his foods while Jihoon go get drink for them. Mrs. Kim joins Mrs. Kwon to get barbecue meat for the families. Meanwhile, Jiwoong and Mr. Kwon go get other foods for the families. Jiyong come late because he had to email some file to his supplier. When he enters the buffet area, Jiyong looks around to find someone. Then his eyes stops at one familiar figure are standing beside Jihoon. Jiyong smiles widely before he approaches them.

“Here he comes…” Jihoon said mutter while pour the drink.

Taeyeon is frowning when Jihoon said that. However, before she’s turn, someone is already whisper at her hear.

“Hey beautiful…” Jiyong said with smiles.

Taeyeon turn and saw Jiyong is standing behind her with smiles.

“Done with your works?” Taeyeon asked.

Jiyong nodded before he takes a glass from Taeyeon hand and sips the drink.

“Where are the others?” Jiyong asked when look around.

“Samchon…you don’t see them but you can find noona here with me? Daebak…” Jihoon said surprised.

“That’s we called destiny…” Jiyong replied jokingly.

Jihoon make a face when Jiyong said that.

“I’m out from here…” Jihoon said while bring the glass with him before leave the area.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Jihoon walks away from them.

“Yah…! Can you cut that sweet talk like that?” Taeyeon asked while chuckles.

“Nope if I’m with you…” Jiyong replied while smiling.

“Okay…enough. Do you want to eat?” Taeyeon asked.

“Sure…” Jiyong replied.

After that, both of them walk toward the foods together.

 

 

 

“So…what time we’re going to the train station?”Mr. Kwon asked while eating.

“Around 10 o’clock…but I’ll inform it later” Jiyong replied.

“Haaa…why we have to go home so soon…?” Jisoo asked while pout.

“Why? You want to stay here with me?” Taeyeon asked jokingly.

“No noona…she’s will bother you non-stop…” Jihoon replied to protest.

“Humph! You’re jealous…” Jisoo said while stick out her tongue.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw both of them.

“Don’t you want to follow us?” Mrs. Kim asked Taeyeon.

“Hurm…I have to meet my professor this Monday. Perhaps…I’ll be back this weekend after finish my works here” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon with mixed feelings. That night is their last night together but he still can’t have proper time to talk with her.

“Samchon…! Can we go to the beach tonight? For the last round…please~~” Jisoo said begging.

“Hurm…arasso…so, who else want to follow us?” Jiyong asked.

“I’m out…I'm promise my friend to meet here at the bar” Jiwoong replied.

“Omma and appa have enough for today. Just go…” Mrs. Kwon said.

“Me too…” Mrs. Kim continues.

“I’m in…Jisung you come with us, okay?” Jihoon asked.

“Yeay…!” Jisung said excitedly while munch his foods.

“What about you?” Jiyong asked Taeyeon.

“Hurm…sure” Taeyeon replied.

“Yes…! Unnie, we can spend tonight together…!” Jisoo said excitedly.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

After that, Jiyong feels delighted when he can spend that night with her. Even though the kids are there too, but still make him happy.

 

 

 

 

AT THE BEACH

 

“Jihoon…! Watch your brother…!” Jiyong shouts when he saw Jisung is running toward the beach.

“Nae...!” Jioon shouts back before he run behind Jisung happily.

“Wait for me…!” Jisoo shouts while run toward her brother.

Jiyong and Taeyeon looked at the kids with smiles.

“It’s so pleasure to see their smiles…” Taeyeon said while standing beside Jiyong.

“Hurm…I hope that smiles will always be there for them” Jiyong replied with smiles but in same time he feel touched to see them face.

Taeyeon turn look at Jiyong when she hears his voice was different.

“Are you crying?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Nope…!” Jiyong replied try to denied.

Taeyeon hold Jiyong hand softly before she says

“Don’t worry…they will be fine”

Jiyong turn to look at Taeyeon before he quickly kisses Taeyeon cheek.

“Yah…the kids will saw that…” Taeyeon said with surprised when Jiyong kiss her.

“Hurm…I just miss you…we don’t have more time together…” Jiyong replied with sulky face.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Jiyong face.

“But…we have tonight…” Taeyeon said to comfort him.

“Yeah….with them too” Jiyong replied while pointing to the kids with his mouth.

“At least we’re here together, right? Don’t you feel happy?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon and then he says

“Of course I’m happy…as long you’re here…beside me…”

Taeyeon feel her face start to blush when Jiyong said that. Luckily, it's quite dark for him to see her blushing.

“Samchon…! Noona…! Come here…! We found shells here…” suddenly Jisung shouts to call them.

“Here we go…” Jiyong said mutter.

However, Taeyeon chuckles when she can hear what he said.

“Let’s go…” Taeyeon said while pull Jiyong hand to go to them.

Jiyong just let Taeyeon pull him while they approaching the kids. 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

ONE WEEK LATER

BUSAN UNIVERSITY LIBRARY

 

After the vacation with the families, Taeyeon continue her busy schedule at Busan University. That day, she's spend a whole day at the library doing her research. While she's focusing on the papers, suddenly her phone sign incoming message. She saw Jiyong name and open the message with smiles.

 

Hi dear…where are you? – Jiyong

Hi…as usual…library – Taeyeon

Doing a research? – Jiyong

Yeah…my Prof. wants some output for the latest progress– Taeyeon

Hurm…sorry for disturb – Jiyong

Nope…I’m happy texting with you J - Taeyeon

Okay…just finish your works there…see you – Jiyong

 

Taeyeon frown when Jiyong texts ‘see you’ but she still reply him.

 

Nae…take care – Taeyeon

 

After that, Taeyeon didn’t get any replied from him. She just continues focus on her studies afterward.

 

 

 

Jiyong look at the ring box with smiles. After the vacation, Jiyong start to think makes a next step in his relationship with Taeyeon. His conversations with Mrs. Kim really help him a lot to make a huge decision in his life.

When they arrived at Seoul, Jiyong bravely spill out his decision to marry Taeyeon in front of his parents, Mrs. Kim and Jiwoong also the kids. At first, all of them surprised with his sudden confession but in the end, they just accept happily. Even Jiwoong refused at first, but Jiyong give him words to persuade him to support his decision. Right now, he's at Busan with the ring just to propose Taeyeon. After he messages her to know her place, Jiyong went to the library nervously. He look inside his canvas sling bag to make sure the preparation is ready.

“Jiyong…just do it…! Please…calm down…” Jiyong mutter alone.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong enter the library slowly. When he saw how large the library, he knows he had to find her no matter what. He looks at the signboard to find which level Taeyeon can be found. He’s jotdown the possible level before he went toward the elevator. For 30 minutes, he just keeps searching for her until he saw the familiar bag on the table. He walks to the table and saw Taeyeon name on one of the journal. Jiyong smiles widely when finally he finds her. However, Taeyeon is not at the table neither nearby area. Jiyong move to find her in every bookshelf until at the end of the rack. When he about to go back to the table, he saw one familiar figure is sitting on the floor while reading a book.

“There you go…” Jiyong said while smiling widely.

When he is about to approach her, suddenly his heart beat rapidly. He's stiff at the place while staring at Taeyeon face. After that, he saw Taeyeon get up from the floor and Jiyong rashly hide himself at the other side of the bookshelf. Jiyong is just peeking through the bookshelf silently. He saw Taeyeon is so focused on her reading but that face attracted his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter