Chapter 16 – XVI

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

THE BEACH

 

After the dinner, Jiyong suggest them to walk at the beach. For the first time, Taeyeon didn't hesitate with his suggestion. Perhaps, she's start fell more comfortable with him afterward.

“You want to seat here?” Jiyong asked while point toward the nearby bench.

“Sure” Taeyeon replied while nodded.

Jiyong wipe some dust on the bench before let Taeyeon seat. Taeyeon just staring at Jiyong behavior when he's with her. From the beginning, while he's helping with her helmet, during the dinner, and right now. All action his doing is already attracts Taeyeon to like him.

“It’s been a long time I don’t go to the beach,” Jiyong said while he close his eyes and then takes a deep breath.

“Didn't Japan also have a beach? You don't go?” Taeyeon asked while she’s looking at him.

“Yeah, sure they do have the beach but…I’m too busy to go there” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon nodded without replied him.

For a moment, both of them just keep silent while enjoying the beach scenery. However, while both of them didn't talk, their mind keep thinking what kind of things that they can talk casually, especially Taeyeon. Jiyong keep take a glance at Taeyeon while his mind are thinking what should he do to make her like him more.

“Can I ask you something personal?” suddenly Jiyong asked to break the silent.

“Sure” Taeyeon replied but she’s feel uneasy when Jiyong asked that.

“In your life, don't you ever thinks about to be loved? Or...fall in love? Perhaps crush on someone?” Jiyong asked carefully.

Taeyeon frowning for a while before she’s laughing with Jiyong questions.

Jiyong look at her weirdly before he’s smiling weirdly with her reactions.

“Why are you so curious to know that?” Taeyeon asked while chuckles.

“I don’t know…just random…or you can say curiosity” Jiyong replied while he’s lift his shoulder.

“Hurm…but still…rarely people asked me that,” Taeyeon said while smiling.

“So…?” Jiyong asked while he’s lift his eyebrows.

“Hurm…how to answer that…” Taeyeon said hesitate while she’s looking at the beach.

Jiyong wait for her answer while staring at her face.

“Truthfully, I have crush on someone, but he's not exist” Taeyeon continue while smiling.

“Huh? Not exist? Why?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Because my crush is Jack Skellington” Taeyeon replied while chuckles.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon weirdly before he’s smiling when he saw Taeyeon chuckles.

“That’s insane,” Jiyong said while shakes his head.

“Yeah…is it. Hey, I have a brother. When I'm kid, mostly I'm playing a robot or car with my brother. I'm not the kind of girl with a doll...” Taeyeon said honestly.

“Oh…that’s interesting” Jiyong replied.

“If you want to know…in this life, I never think to have someone special or in relationship with other guy…perhaps…I'm grown up with my brother and appa is my first love. So, I keep compared other guy with them and in the end, they're never convinced me.” Taeyeon said while she’s eyes still on the beach scenery.

Jiyong turn to look at the beach silently after he’s hear her words. Out of nowhere, suddenly, he feels doubtful to be with her. Taeyeon turn her face to look at Jiyong when she noticed he didn't respond her words. She can see his face look dejected and that's make her feel uneasy.

“But, you're different...honestly, I never compare you with appa or oppa. Perhaps, that's because I saw you as the kids samchon...not as a guy...you know...” Taeyeon continue hesitate.

Jiyong smirk when he hears that from Taeyeon.

“Then, what about now?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Hurm…I don't know...sometimes, I can feel that you're one of my friends...sometimes, I feel like you same as my oppa...and sometimes, your behavior...with your presence make me feel so uncomfortable.” Taeyeon replied honestly.

“Why my presence make you feel uncomfortable?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Suddenly, Taeyeon feel nervous when Jiyong asked her that question.

“Ermm…because…you…” Taeyeon stuttered to answer him.

Jiyong smile naughty when he saw Taeyeon face reactions. He then moves close toward her and then faces her with teasing smiles.

“You stammer...so~~... you feel uncomfortable around me just because I make you palpitation or...you're already falling for me...?” Jiyong asked playfully.

“No, I don’t…!” Taeyeon said while she’s trying to avoid Jiyong eyes.

Jiyong is laughing when he saw Taeyeon face before he’s grab Taeyeon hand and then he says

“I'm so pleased to meet you again...to be here with you...is just out of my mind. I never thought that you would be here with me...like this... Kim Taeyeon, I do love you and always have you in here...”

Jiyong place Taeyeon hand on his chest after he said that. Taeyeon don't know why she's feel so touched with his words. Her heart keeps beating rapidly when she saw Jiyong eyes staring at her.

“Thank you for give me this chance and... I'll make sure not to neglect this chance.” Jiyong continue while he’s still holding Taeyeon hand.

“Jiyong…you said like I'm are too perfect for you... I'm not...don't do that...” Taeyeon replied while her heart feels unsure with her decision.

Jiyong saw Taeyeon eyes teary when she's said that.

“Hey, why you’re being so emotional?” Jiyong asked while his hand moves to touché her face.

“I don't know what's happening...but please, Jiyong... I'm just Taeyeon that are not perfect. Don't treat me like I'm worthy with your kindness...” Taeyeon replied try to make herself cool down.

Jiyong look at Taeyon with mixed feelings before he turns Taeyeon to face him and then he says

“Hey, look at me…don't force yourself, Tae... I know that you're trying to accept me too...but please don't force it... I'm not perfect too...but what I do just because I really love you. What I'm saying to you...my words...my behavior...just because I'm love you...”

Taeyeon saw Jiyong smiles after he said that.

“I'm sorry if my words or what I do make you feel tense. Don't worry...just act like we're friends...if not... I can be your samchon too...” Jiyong continue said try to make Taeyeon smiles.

Taeyeon chuckles when Jiyong mention about to be her samchon.

Jiyong is smiling when he saw her chuckles.

“I think, I'm the one you have to call me imo...” Taeyeon said jokingly.

“Huh? Why?” Jiyong asked.

“That's true...you're same with the kids. You keep asked me to make you hot choco...cooked for you...you sulk when I'm not talking to you...” Taeyeon replied while she’s listing Jiyong behavior when she’s stayed at the bungalow before.

“Yah…yah…stop it” Jiyong said while he’s trying to shut Taeyeon mouth.

Taeyeon is laughing when Jiyong react like that when she’s mentioning about his behavior.

After that, both of them continue talking about their memory with the kids until Taeyeon look at her watch and saw it's already pass midnight.

“Hey, it's already late...” Taeyeon said while she’s pointing to her watch.

Jiyong turn to look at his phone clock before he says

“Hurm... I have to return the Cinderella back to her castle.”

Taeyeon is laughing when Jiyong said that.

“You have too…or I'll turn to be frog,” Taeyeon said jokingly.

“Hey…don’t mix up the story” Jiyong replied while smiling.

“Sue me…” Taeyeon said playfully.

Jiyong is laughing before he’s help Taeyeon to get up from the bench.

“I like to have this conversation with you…thanks” Jiyong said while smiling.

“Me too…besides, I know that you can be a lovely samchon for me too” Taeyeon replied jokingly.

After she’s said that, both of them are laughing happily while walking back to their scooter.

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON APARTMENT

 

Taeyeon get off the scooter while holding Jiyong shoulders. After that, Jiyong help her take off the helmet before he removes his helmet.

“Thank you for tonight” Taeyeon said while smiling.

“Thanks to you too…” Jiyong replied while smiling.

Then, Jiyong get off from the scooter before he's standing facing Taeyeon. Afterwards, he's pull her and then hugs her softly. Taeyeon stunned with Jiyong sudden behavior but she’s didn’t push him away after Jiyong says

“Let stay like this for a while...”

Taeyeon just let him hugging her while she's standing still.

“I’m gonna miss you…” Jiyong whispers softly.

Taeyeon feel reluctant when Jiyong said that to her. She knows, after two years they have been apart and now they have to be separate again.

Before Jiyong release his hugs, he's kiss her shoulder before he moves to her cheek. Taeyeon startled when Jiyong kiss her cheek. Jiyong is smiling when he saw Taeyeon surprised expressions.

“You’re cute,” Jiyong said while he’s pinch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter