Dongsaeng

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

That eyes!

Kim Dahyun?!

Sana was temporized, hesitating to speak it out loud to the latter. 

The thing was nearly in front of her, Nevermind I'll just say it.

"Kim... Dahyun.."

The smol girl revolted, surprised by the sudden word. She then surveys her surrounding. Looked to her right, then to her left, trembling. As if there is someone who would kill her.

I knew it! It was you!

"W-where? Where is she? I left her earlier? I took out all of her coins" She blabbered that made me step back, confused.

I knew i- wait what?! She's not?

"You aren't Kim Dahyun?"

"M-me?" She then laughs like there is no other day, "Kim Dahyun? HA! GROSS!"

"Then who are you Miss claw machine?" I ask looking intently to her eyes, she's a bit off. I can tell.

"HA! You don't know me?! Of course, you don't! Silly me!" She's really weird, answering her own questions? Daebak? 

"So? who are you really?"

"I'm- I'm" Repeating it like she was lost of her words, she said it while taking her whole self near the chairs  "S-shin R-ryujin, y-you?" Ryujin stuttered, but Sana shrugged it off.

"Minatozaki Sana" She then smiled, "Say, do you have a connection with Kim Dahyun?" the latter agitated again, luckily Sana was off guard to witness the smol girl's action because she was drinking some of her water. 

"W-well, yeh kinda," She said while tossing her last coin on her left hand, "She's my sister".

Sana's eyes were widened, she did try to stop it but, it's too late, the water from spat out, splashing to the floor. "Y-your what?! You don't even have the same Surname?"

The girl beside her was worried. "I-I am her sister, I mean, a half-sister from his Dad- I mean, our Dad rather" she then paused while rubbing Sana's back, "You okay? Are you surprised that really?"

"Well yeah, I am fine but at the same way, shocked." The two made a silence only to themselves cause the arcade was really loud, considering it was a public place and the time is currently the end of school hours

"Say, wanna hang out at the coffee shop near here?" The stranger said while fidgeting here hands and that was a scene Sana caught "I just, wanna know you more"

Sana hesitates, but as a payback for the plushie she said "S-sure?"

The kid smiles widely, she then pulled Sana's wrist and drove off the arcade.

-------------------------------

"We're here," Ryujin said entering the cafe. The cafe was also busy, but arcade is more. 

Sana surveyed the whole building. Seeing this kind of cafe was fresh in her eyes, like, she haven't seen this kind in her entire life.

Classy yet simple. I wonder who is the owner of this such wond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter