Heart like a Forest

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun got herself home safely. As she parked her car at the garage, a slender figure welcomes her at the front of the door, in her boiling anger, right after she enters, she shuts the door aggressively, making the younger girl yelp in shock.

"Why do you need to do that?!" Ryujin held her chest as if she lost some oxygen in her body. "Don't you know I can have a heart attack by what you just did?!"

"YOU!" She pointed out her sister like she's ready to eat her whole- alive, "Why did you do that?!"

"What did i DO now?!" Ryujin shots back.

"Why did you popped out just like that? I mean, in front of me? WITH SANA?!" Dahyun scratches her forehead in annoyance, "Of all time!"

"Tss, as if, you always copy my identity just to make up things with her," Ryujin pinpointed.

Dahyun froze. "I-" Ryujin cuts her off with a gesture in her hands.

"No scratch that, I let you copy me! you suppose to imitate me, not changing the way I dress and style man! That is really aggravating!" Ryujin replied with pestiferous tone on her voice, she held her nose bridge and wiping fake tears flowing in her cheeks . "You really did mess with my identity! MY HANDSOME IDENTITY!"

"Okay, I get it, you win, what do you want?" Dahyun gave up on her sister while Ryujin play a grin on her face.

"All?"

"All," Dahyun could only sigh it out.

--------------

Dahyun bought a large bucket of chicken, two large fries, some popcorns and a litre of soda as Ryujin's will.

"Wow! My effects on you didn't really change," She clings into Dahyun's arms, " You really love me!"

Dahyun only throws a handful popcorn into her sister's face. "The movie is about to start, so shut up, okay," 
--------

The movie is half to the end when Ryujin break the silence.

"Hey, I think Sana-unie is falling for you! Haha!" Ryujin barged, teases, that made Dahyun roll her eyes.

"Shut up, okay, I can't understand the movie."

"Tss. Are you really watching the movie? Cause I think your mind was flying to her" Ryujin didn't stop, rather she provokes her sister more.

"Tss," But Dahyun can't deny, it was true.

"Hey, kidding aside, Aren't you falling from her?" Ryujin became pensive on the way she told the question out.

Dahyun remained silent.

"As a family of yours, I am deeply concerned," Ryujin taps Dahyun shoulders as if she's reassuring her from her stupidity.

Dahyun looked at her in confused look- well more like disbelieved. "What are you saying? Did you take some drugs earlier?"

"Yah, I am being serious here! This is rare so savor every seconds of it!" Ryujin whined and continues, "Never add some mistakes or the Stratagem will collapse, and definitely you too. The foundation you've been working for so long might come to an end,"

Dahyun stares at her, she definitely understand it, but, she is making herself not to understand what the younger girl said. Afraid? or just Guilt?

"I'm getting to bed, you too, I think tomorrow is your camping day." Ryujin noticed Dahyun's mind still flying, "And I think you'll pick up Sana tomorrow," finally her tease made the pale girl avert her eyes, in her respond she aimed to threw Ryujin some pillows on her face but failed because of Dahyun's door became her shield.

Ah, out of the blue?

---------------

Dahyun

It is the day I have promised to the students, Friday to be exact, the what they call camping. Honestly, I hate things like this, but, because of the accident that led to a misunderstanding between me and Sana, it is necessary to make things up right.

And yes, I admit it, I did make a stupid decision again.

I just sighed to the fact that I am messing up more. I know this isn't right, but, things happen for a reason.

But, I know for sure, Sana won't fall. Sana must. Cause if she will, I don't really know what to do.

I avert my eyes to the stuffed toys we got from the booth. I regretted that I call these things as our children. I sighed again, I am really ed up.

But what about those kisses? I asked myself in the mirror that is in front of me.

I know those are only to reassure, that means nothing. It must mean nothing. I shook my head, I can handle this.

But I can't handle this thing if I am t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter