Fun with a Fake

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's POV

"Oh mianhe, I didn't see you coming," The girl stated laughing.

"Great," She began the conversation sounding so pissed. "You get yourself laughing your at this moment?! You don't know how I am so pissed today. You do- Ryujin?" Sana halts immediately as soon she noticed the girl in her front, hair, glasses, and braces, that are all weird. But she found it cute.

"Hi, I called you multiple times behind, but YOU," She paused emphasizing the last word, "Just ignored me." Ryujin continued while her lollipop. "Here, change, you are so wet, Teehee" She then throws a red shirt into the helpless squirrel.

Sana opened up the folded shirt and hang it with her hands up in midair. She is clearly taken aback by the embroidered words in it. There is a Kim Squirrel and a number of 12 .

How did she come to know my favorite number? And why Kim Squirrel?

"What's this?" Sana asked her.

"A shirt maybe?"

"Well of course, it's a shirt. I mean why do you- Hey! Don't push me!"

"You have no choice, getting dried with wet clothes is bad for the immune system. So, GO! Change your clothes," She said while pushing the poor Sana so hard to the bathroom.

"Immediately go to the field or else," Ryujin said sternly.

"And what if, if I don't?" Sana made a sheepish smile, carved into her lips, more-like teasing the younger girl.

"T-then you will regret it!" Ryujin stuttered- somehow lost of ideas on how she can pull off the taller girl to follow her.

"Aigoo. Okay," Sana pinched her cheek resulting to give a reddish color into the part she squeezed.

"I must leave by now'" She said while looking into her watch, "Go into the field as soon as you change! See you there! Teehee!" Ryujin ran as fast as she could as soon she bid her goodbye to the older girl. While Sana on the other hand get herself in the comfort room confused, but she can't do anything. Well, fortunately, yes she can but decided to obey the younger girl request.

----------------------

"Yah! Why is this Marriage booth hasn't open yet!" Chaeyoung groans after pointing out the booth.

"Hey, Cub be patient," Mina said giggling. Founding Chaeyoung's anger cute. Well, truthfully, everything she sees is always cute.

"But I can't wait to marry you now!" Chaeyoung pouted like a kid. "Can't you really open it up," Chaeyoung pleaded the person assigned in the booth. The arranger blushed, though Chaeyoung doesn't do anything, merely she assumed Chaeyoung makes an aegyo to her which Mina caused to glare in no time.

"I'm really sorry Ms. Son but Mr. President said-" Chaeyoung stomped her feet and walks toward Taehyung.

"Taehyung get Yoongi here! I want to open up this booth forcely!"

"Why me?!Go to Jungkook!" Taehyung said while finishing his hotdog sandwich.

"See? I'm eating here," he said while pointing out his cup of tteokbokki.

"I'll treat you two whole chicken!" The two dilated their eyes then stare at each other for a moment, "The one who will get Yoongi here in seconds will win of course," and by that, they started to run, like there is a heavy competition between of them.

Soon, the field has been filled up more, it became more crowded to be exact. There are two factors of course.

One, maybe this is the best timing that suits the occasion to be held for all, the sunset that gave more attraction to the field.

Two, a girl in red luxurious shirt and in a simple denim pants made an extravagant entrance from the end of the hallway to the center of the field. Many students drew their attention, drool as they saw her while many of them took photos of her and merely just dying inside.

Some of them asks "How can this girl be so gorgeous in that clothing?" , "Now I get it why Dahyun fell in love with her"

"Is that Sana?" Momo pointed out. All of the members confusingly turned to look on the direction.

"Hey, she left a couple of minutes ago, right" Jeongyeon stated asking any sympathy from the others.

"No, she's really here." Nayeon squealed. "Look! She's now on red, I wonder why Dahyun doesn't accompany her here?"

"Hey, the Marriage booth is ready! Mina let's go!" Chaeyoung shrieked while tugging Mina's wrist, leading the way to the booth.

"Nope, me first. I made reservations. I'm so sorry," A person blocked her way.

"Oh come on! When Dahyun? I am waiting for the booth to open up a couple of hours!" Chaeyoung growls.

"Oh! I am waiting for a day," Dahyun mimicked Chaeyoung's voice. "And Mina wouldn't mind it right?" Dahyun said turning her gaze into Mina's eyes, smiling.

"O-oh? It's okay, I really wouldn't mind it," Mina said while looking down into Chaeyoung's and her hands, intertwined.

"See? Now, if you'll excuse me I better get going right now. I'm gonna get my soon to be wife." Dahyun exited the thick conversation curdling between them. Before it turns to somewhat- awful.

Sana approaches her mere-friends.

"Hey. I didn't know you'll be dressing like that? What's going on?" Momo said.

"Well, Ryujin spilled some juice on my shirt then insisted me to wear this shirt. And as a payment she requested me to be here," She replied.

"Wait, what? Ryujin?" Jeongyeon asks confusedly. How come she knew Ryujin? Did Dahyun introduce her to her sister? But that is so delusional to think of! Jeongyeon asked herself.

"Yes, and also one of my purposes on getting here is- I will ask her where she did get this name and my favorite number,"

"Hey? Kim Squirrel?" Tzuyu said.

"Oh hey! I know who!" Momo blurted out causing the members to avert their eyes o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter