Pretend

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

It's 7:40 in the morning.

It's 7:4- what?!

Hell, Jungkook and Taehyung don't even bother me to wake me up!

I quickly ran up to the bathroom and wash as fast as I could. Then grabbed some loaves of bread in the refrigerator.

Music class!

I immediately got into my car and something fell on it.

A handkerchief.

As I survey the cloth something was embroid on it.

M.S

How did it get here?

Is this the thing that flew in my car on the first day of school? But that was way too long ago?

Who is M.S?

"Ugh, that's enough I need to go"

I put the cloth into the glove compartment and dashed to the University. I sprint off to the building and luckily before the bell rang I did make it to the music room. Cool.

"Okay, class, tomorrow, I'll check your performances. I don't care if it isn't finished yet, I just need stats, understood?"

Not Cool.

"Ne seonsaengnim!" All of them replied. All of a sudden, Jeongyeon approached Mr. Leetuk, probably making some discussions about the upcoming event. 

"Oh, well, remember class,  this will be performed on our Foundation Day, and it is a week and a half left to practice and prepare"

"What? Luckily we made some practice earlier these days" Tzuyu said

"Hey, I need to cut class, I mean get excused," Chaeyoung said while taking a peek on her wristwatch

"Oh? Is she here now?" Tzuyu said. Jeongyeon nudges Tzuyu in my front enough to see them clearly. My eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, and I gotta go now, I'll just catch up on the leisure room. See yah!" Chaeyoung dashes off the room.

Jeongyeon whispers. "Get yourself ready"

"What?" I replied back, with the same amount of volume.

What is she talkin' about?!

----------------------------------------------------------

Sana

I am here now at the school's cafeteria, near the window, witnessing the snowflakes dashes to some students and to the frozen pathways that come from different ways. They're not the only one who is cold, me neither, watching them make me also shivver. And except from the coldness, I feel now, there is this anxiousness I've been feeling since yesterday night. The feeling doubled when the empty seat earlier has been now occupied by someone.

Mark.

"Hey" I started the conversation as he sat down. "Look Mar-". He cuts me off for the first time.

"I know, news crawls lightning here, so, it's alright, you don't need to worry about me, you see rumors spread easily, and I don't want to get scolded by the Enigma because I'm with you.

Enigma thing again, who is that?

"But Mar-"

"No" He stood up from the chair "Don't say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter