Valentine's Day

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What will I do? I'm frustrated right now, I don't know what to do. I don't even know what she likes? What will I do? Ugh!

I flopped myself at my bed, burying my whole face while banging the pillows and the blankets upside down. 

Do I need to ask Taehyung? Or Jungkook? Tzuyu? Jeong? Chaeyoung? Mina?

..........

I get up, well, more-like sit up as an idea hit my head. 

Ryujin!

I checked my contacts then my foolishness hit me. I remembered I don't even have her phone number what should I do?!

"It freaks the hell out of me! I'm doomed!"

But wait, why do I need to be "stressful" on these kinds of things?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun

I'm with the stupidest person in the world, the one and only, Shin Ryujin. Who else can I call? Or to be more specific, why did I call this dumb girl. I mean sister. 

We are currently in the cafe. Man, now I am regretting this some kind of excuse just to get rid of the situation earlier.

"Hey! You dumb kid. Don't make fun out of me, I'm trying to concentrate here" I said while listing some ideas.

"Concentrate on what?" She just laughed hard.

 "You have so many girls, and you supposed to help me here!" I half-screamed.

"Yah! you're a girl too! And I thought you were one of the candidates of-  what you called that? AH! 'most intelligent in Asia?'" She said sarcastically, "Man just surprises for a fcking day, you can't think of ideas? Pabo!" Man, she really pisses me off!

"Who's pabo?!" I shout back! Where are her manners?

"You, of course, who else would it be?" She said calmly while sipping her tea. Man, is this really my sister?

AH! I can't take this anymore! 

I squeezed her left ear. "Yah! Yah! YAaaaaaaaah! HAJIMA! I'll help you OKAY!!"

"Stop your rude actions okay?" I retort. Finally, she obeyed and suggest some ideas. Well kinda -Dumb ideas actually.

"Take her to a place she likes?" She recommends.

"I don't know places she likes"

"Bring her to her favorite restaurant"

"I don't know that either, and eating out is way too common"

"MAAAAAN! When I give ideas, I am always contradicted!" She groans. "Then go parachuting!"

"Are you crazy! Heights!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you're afraid of heights," she said sarcastically then start laughing again. "The famous Kim Dahyun. The Eagle Racer who drove 100-miles per hour is afraid of heights," She broadcasts at the cafe. Luckily there were only few students here.

"What about flowers and chocolates," I said.

"Stupid that is really way too common but it's okay, I am also out of ideas," She said while tapping something on her phone. "But really, I am confused. Why you wouldn't agree on the other common ideas, because- y'know you're relationship is all fake, am I right? Why it needs to be so grand?" And that question made me space out. 

She's right why would I be, if I can just ignore the occasion tomorrow like there is nothing really special?

I sighed as I remember the reason. "Because," I paused "Issues will come up. Students will make  drab accusations about her, and I can't afford that, I am the one who made this pile of mess, and I think she's the key,"

She just made a silence, "Why don't you ask her, or her friends something she likes?" switching the topic around.

My mouth and eyes suddenly widened, "Man, I don't know you have a brain?" I was acting like I was surprised, well teasing her actually.

"Why? do you think I am that dumb? well, maybe, but you know I have many girls, girls to play" She boasted and winked. Ugh, I'll kill this kid later.
 

Suddenly a notification pops out from Dahyun's phone.

To all Students of the prestigious University of Korea. Color-Coded shirts were now released by the Students Supreme Council or known as the 'Define your Status in Colors'.

Uniform- for Killjoys.

Black- for Bitters.

White- for study first, single, and contented.

Brown- for friend zone.

Green- for complicated.

Violet NBSB/ NGSB.

Pink- flirting.

Yellow- for moving on.

And lastly...

Red- for those who is in love and in a relationship.

Oh, I know how to pull off this stuff.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's POV

The next day.

Banners and red balloons were hung everywhere by the Council or any students that were assigned to pull off this event. Different kinds of booths were installed and food stalls were attached beside. And the last thing, the field were filled by the students who were now in different colors of shirts, someone is in black, known as bitter, yellow for the one is now moving on, pinks, green, and couples that are now walking, intertwined hands, in red shirts telling the world they are for each other.

Dahyun arrived at the school, shockingly with a school uniform, that was addressed as a killjoy on the celebration. Eyes were fixated on her by the students around her, asking behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter