Remembering

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hounded.

Myungsoo is very determined to puzzle out the Stratagem.

But at some point, he can not.

"I know. It is really hard to find it," Suga said, his body leaning on the door frame with heavy eye bags under his eyes, "Right after Dahyun left, I tried to bring up the pieces but I think she's the only one who can find it out,"

However, Myungsoo could only snap his attention to the younger. He is boiling with anger, not with the fact that Suga said it straightforwardly, that he can't do something. But the authentic reason that he did not get a chance to prove his brotherly act to his sister up until now.

This is the right time, would he give this up, now?

But he remembers one thing.

For my sister, Dahyun.

"We can do this Yoongi. Just for her," He said and enthralled at the papers and recordings scattered down the desk.

Suga sighed, he knew it is right. He also made a promise to the pale girl.

He walks towards the table not until a loud thud engrossed them.

A man who Yoongi despise deeply, has the guts to show himself.

Kim Seokjin.

Suga was furious. He is mad, and Myungsoo can tell it from his face.

"Yoongi he-" Myungsoo tried to explain but it was too late.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Suga exclaimed as the broad-shouldered man walks across. But he only took it as air, invisible.

"I found what you need, plus a new recruit came," The man said looking into Myungsoo's eyes.

Suga only eyed them in disbelief. He chuckled sarcastically right in front of the two brothers.

"Myungsoo are you being real? Snap it out! He is one of them!" Suga said while pointing his index finger right in front of the taller guy.

The oldest man shove it out causing Suga to snicker, "What? Want me to rip your face, dickhead?!" Suga said.

The latter could only step closer, "Don't provoke me you, peasize,"

"What the hell! You two STOP!" Myungsoo said that it made them shush their anger a little. "Jin is helping us to solve this, Suga,"

"WHAT?! What if this guy is only a spy?"

"Then I'll kill him with my own hands. Or you can do it," He said as he handed me over a combat knife.

He better be.

"For Dahyun. Or I'll slit your damn throat, Jin. I am warning you," Suga said while pointing the sharp edge on Jin's neck who's stable in his breathing, not bothered.

"Now, Jin, what else?" Myungsoo said. Jin could only smirk.

A small figure came out of the door, with a folder in hand.

"You must be kidding me," Suga mumbled.

"Welcome my recruit," Jin said facing the small figure who crept a small smile in her thin lips.

"Let's get this done," She said.

-----
Kindred University Sports Center

The lighting is on point. The decors are perfectly fit with the combination of the colors that were put together. The chairs alongside the tables were set ideally.

Gradually, the stadium is filled with foreign faces. From different aspects of industries and companies which are partners or friends. Chous, Ims, Jeons, Sons, and Yoos are also present for the night.

Media has all done setting up and ready to take live, spreading the massive announcement from one of the biggest company and industry in the world.

In the last second before closing the door to secure the area a limousine suddenly stops. It made the guard confused but took it back when he saw who is in that car.

It is Park Jinyoung with his son and grandson, Park Hyun Sik and Park Jimin.

He bowed and open the door gesturing them to proceed to enter.

"Ah! Well, I am honored to welcome you, in-laws," The sly Chairman Kim greeted with a stinging sight of being fake.

"I am pleasured, after all, Dahyun is also my granddaughter," Jinyoung replied and gave the same amount of false enlightenment.

The latter snorted, "But that kid is mine," He grinned widely.

"We'll see,"

Finally, the time we have all been waiting for has come.

The master of the ceremony stood up confidently at the stage, with a microphone in his hand clearly unbothered. He smiled wide and contacted with the audience by his eyes.

"Welcome to the Engagement Party of Ms. Kim Dahyun and Ms. Myoui Mina!" The loud vibrating sound come from the front stage, it made Suga cringe.

"Should I go in?" Suga asks Taehyung using his earpiece.

/A little more concentration with the attention, I think. They must have their full eyes on the stage./ Taehyung said.

Back inside. There is Dahyun sitting with Mina in a comfortable feeling. Suddenly she felt Mina's trembling hands that shakes the table.

"You alright?" The pale girl asks with so much concern.

"Just a little bit nervous about the surprise,"

"Don't worry, after this we will all be happy," She said with a warm smile, assuring the older thay eased the latter a little bit.

"Before we start, may we call the head of the K-Group Industries, Chairman Kim!"

The crowd applauses the invited old man, walking with his chin up and overflowing confidence. He took the rostrum and began to talk.

"I am very pleased and honored, that our Industry is finally taking a big leap for the next generation."

While the Chairman is busy sorting about and introducing the new project, Jimin stood there, grinning heinously in his maximum load. He took the wine in the table and got closer on the fixed engaged two women.

After this whole disastrous event and a little bit closeness with Chairman Kim, I can finally cut your head out and in my life!

Just wait and see!

Jimin deviously thought.

"Taking advantages, partnerships and now merging with the Myouis Corp. With the process of taking my successor granddaughter Kim Dahyun with the daughter of President Myoui, Myoui Mina.

The date of the wedding is two weeks from now. Now, we have prepared a little presentation for the upcoming plans," Chairman Kim added.

A flash from the rear took the light streaming mindlessly into the white fixed wall.

The new buildings that are planned to build.

The proposal of new strands of industry.

And the upcoming stating of the official successor.

Suga took this as his opportunity, he walked straight at the technical area and shove the flash drive in a socket.

"/This is the time/" Taehyung said.

After the slideshow being shown, the Chairman was about to down in his table when a set of beautiful tragedy photos came out that made gasps and frowns.

Those scanned files of illegal selling of firearms.

Those data of heinous drugs being exported and imported from different countries.

Those lists and pictures of murderings.

These pictures took the wide flat wall shamelessly, exposing the dirty business and the dark side of the K-Group Companies.

Jimin stood up with wide eyes, he can't believe there are papers which can leave them hanging on a sharp knife. He eyed his father who only crumpled his fist forming a ball.

Hyun Sik only wishes there are no further things that can be revealed which include him.

On the other hand, Dahyun sat still, unbothered by the files that unveil. She could only slurp some water in their table while Mina is shocked worried that his father can be hooked in this sudden surprise.

"Kim! You better make this right or all of us will face hell!" Mr. Myoui whispered at him making the Chairman more irritated than ever.

"What is that?!" The Chairman growl in agony. "What is going on? Stop that thing! That is all fabricated!" He lied.

He turns his gaze from the wall to the peopl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter