The Best Day Ever

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome to Osaka; a greeting from the wall carved when they go through the highway. Squeals and cheers were heard along with their service van with their butcher, none other than, The Whitey Boy.

Min Yoongi.

Yeah, heard it right the cool president being their driver. Poor little guy.

"Alright, here we are," Sana pointed out the white ranch house in front of them.

The gang decided to spend one night at Sana's parents at Osaka. Well, because Dahyun has a plan of course that the group delicately approved.

They wouldn't resist the birthday girl, right?

"Wow!" All of them were mesmerized. The cool breeze, the clean air, the greenery fields. It was soothing. It was relaxing.

"Soooooo?" Jeongyeon clears that earns a look from everyone. We'll all of them understand here little commotion, except Sana.

"Let's go? Sana lead the way!" Jeongyeon said smirking that earn snorts from them, except again, Sana plus Dahyun who was in deep anxiety mixed with flush red face.

Sana push the doorbell and a couple of seconds once they reached the front, hurried footsteps were heard across the door. Soon a man with spectacles open it and smiles widely.

"Sana and her friends! Welcome!" The man cheered in joy as soon as they climb the stairs."Come in!"

One by one the members entered the house with awe plastered on their faces. The simpleness of the house inside and out gave them a cozy feeling that they happily adapted.

"Alright, I'll lead you to your rooms. The problem is there are only three guest rooms, so I'll leave it to Sana." Mr. Minatozaki said, "Then after unpacking your things, let's get some dinner, alright?"

They all nod with excitement.

"They really prepared this for us," Taehyung said with awestruck end voice.

"Well, they wouldn't let you down," Sana said with a warm smile. "So, let's get to your rooms!"

They cheered and carried their packs upstairs. The room was now designated, and the pairings are;

Momo and Tzuyu, Nayeon and Jeongyeon, the rest for the boys.

Well, Sana and Dahyun were all alone with the Japanese' room.

Hehehe.

Soon they are all in and unpacking the last two made their way into Sana's who's on the third floor of the house.

"Is this really, only a ranch house?" Dahyun said chuckling. Ranch house was supposed to be a long bungalow- one-story house, yet Sana's weren't.

"Yes? Why?" Sana arched her eyebrows.

"It's just... Big?" Dahyun questioned, that only earned a giggle from the brunette.

"Okay, this is it!" Sana declared as she stopped and open the door on her right.

It is spacious, a little study room on the right side with PC installed, bookshelf's with various and piles of books.

Light pink walls that match Sana's personality. Cute and fluffy.

"Let's unpack first then head downstairs for dinner?" Sana gets Dahyun attention who only nod.

After their unpacking, the gang and Sana's parents gather through a long table full of Japanese foods and delightful desserts.

They finished their meal, Nayeon and Momo offered Mrs. Minatozaki to help with the dishes who happily accepted it. After the little talks with the gangs and the older couple, they finally ascended to their rooms.

Meanwhile, the older couple is in the porch together with Sana and Dahyun, as Mr. Minatozaki per request.

"So, wouldn't you introduce us to the beautiful girl beside you?" Her dad asks that made Sana uneasy in a good way.

"Mom, Dad. Erm... This is Dahyun, the one I am talking about," Sana said while looking into Dahyun eyes. The older couple couldn't help but adore them quietly.

They knew it all along. At first, they said to their selves it was too illusional but it isn't. Sana wasn't hooked into guys, well Mark and she didn't date or more like she didn't even date one out of hundred guys who fall in line, trying to make any sign of the butterflies and heartbeats things.

Sana told everything she hates about Dahyun. Dahyun being so full of herself, she thinks? Dahyun being so arrogant and ignorant. Dahyun broking the students' hearts involving the girlfriend thing (but she didn't tell about 'she' is the girlfriend Dahyun was pertaining). Then the Foundation day.

That doesn't the typical Sana they knew, she isn't short-tempered, not easily irritated, in fact, she befriend everyone, well, except her music teacher Mr. Park Leetuk.

And by that, they knew Sana was into Dahyun. Dahyun that who she hated before.

"But, you know. Way back, she hated you for a couple of reason, I couldn't believe that it will turn upside down." Sana's father said giggling.

"Well, I think that how love works?" Dahyun chuckled that the older couple did too.

"But, may I ask. What is your surname?" Mrs. Minatozaki ask.

"Pardon?" Dahyun looked at Sana, "You told them some bad things on me. But you didn't even give them my surname?" Dahyun giggled.

"Yeah, I have thought that too. The only name she was saying is your first name. I think she's addicted or something." Her dad butted laughing, that earned a little smack on Sana.

"Dad!" Sana pouted, and the three continued to laugh, but when Sana added another sentence their laugh died fastly, "She's a Kim, okay? Kim Dahyun, well, I'll just get us some tea. I'll be right back," Sana stood up and make her way to the kitchen.

The couple has their looks on the pale girl.

"U-uh, K-Kim Dahyun, Kim Dahyun?!" Mr. Minatozaki asked gasping, and the younger kid was confused. The older couple was full of emotion and she couldn't predict what is what.

"Y-yes, sir. That is me." Dahyun said and her wife pulled her into a hug, "Is something wrong? Oh?-"

"Y-you are a K-Kim D-Dahyun?" Mrs. Minatozaki said wearily. "I am sorry we can't bring you with us, believe us we fought for your lives," she continued to cry.

"Ma'am, I completely not understand," Dahyun said.

"It is a long story." Mrs. Minatozaki said, but tell her the story anyways.

Of how they knew Dahyun because of her mother. She was really shocked by that information when her grandfather tried to steal the Minatozakis wealth. This ranch and stiffs more. Dahyun gets ashamed of what his grandfather did, yet It didn't spill on the media.

The two grandchildren of Chairman Kim was the ones who they only saw with her mother at that time. Dahyun was probably nowhere and in the process of making. Dahyun's mother helps them to protect their belonging from that greedy man by stabilizing and collecting all of the hard proof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter