The Camp pt 1

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana PoV

It was indeed a fine day, by the time we are assigned to our seats in the buses we can't suppress our excitement.

In the three years I have been in this University, this is the first time I am going to a camp. It's not like that I don't like to- more like the School doesn't tolerate any kind of these events, well the owner is truly strict. If there are gatherings or tours outside, it will only last for a day, but, you can say, in every trip they were making it was all good.

Now back to the camp.

Well, of course my seatmate aren't anyone. It's Dahyun. Well she's kinda sweet before we sat up, like, insisting herself to fetch me up early in the morning and arranging our baggage. That's really thoughtful right?

But now, I can sense, she's a little bit off.

I wonder what is taking her mind off?

"You okay? Are you not comfortable with me?"

Dahyun didn't respond, she is busy looking at God know where's.

I stand up. "Uhm- okay, I can switch with Taehyung or the others if you want-" But something stops me, I felt a hand tugging mine's. The grip, it is not that tight, it is soft actually. Clearly sending a message of 'don't leave' to me.

I, then sits again with her.

"Stay," Dahyun mumbles in my left ear transmitting some tingling sensation on my spines and whole body.

Why are you doing this to me?

I sit up straight and the next thing I knew happened was Dahyun fell asleep on my shoulders.

And me too, our heads crashing with each other.

I could sleep forever like this.

-----------
Time skip
-----------

The bus stops at a mini mart before we continue to travel. Yoongi said, it will take us thirty more minutes to reach one of Chaeyoung's private island. Well, we will also need to take some boats to finally reach our destination.

I didn't bother to wake up Dahyun cause she's obviously tired, a little snoring can heard from her slumber, indicating she was definitely exhausted, or it's just me.

I wonder why.

I got into the snacks corner, while picking some foods, questioning myself what would a 'Dahyun' pique her interest?

As I walked furthermore, I bumped into a man which led him to jolt a little bit.

"Uhm sorry! I didn't mean to- Oh? Sana?" The man stated with a surprise action.

"Jimin-ssi? I see you also come with Dahyun's 'commotion's fruit' camp?" I mused the latter.

"Oh, yeah. I just kinda feel to have a good vacation right now," Jimin gave a sheepish smile.

"Oh, of course after a whole hell week? Who wouldn't be?" I replied, sympathizing on his words.

"So~ picking up some snacks? Where is Dahyun by the way?"

"In deep slumber- and yes I am picking some. Actually, I couldn't quite pick some snacks for her so-" Jimin cuts me off plucking out a box of choco-pie that were piled up in the upper shack of the numerous shelves.

"And I suggest you to get some chocolate milk, I think that's what she prefers to have?" My mouth widened, shock on how Jimin knew what the pale girl likes, than me. I hope he wouldn't notice it, cause if he will. It'll be the death of me.

"How would you know what she likes?" How dumb, why did I asked that?

"Who wouldn't know? Of course she's Dahyun, the respected student of ours, everyone will now what she likes," Jimin smiled warmly.

"Oh, yes she is."

--------
Bus
--------

I finished on buying some snacks and by surprise, on how I left Dahyun sleeping earlier on the place where I left her, leaning against the window pane of the bus, the small towel on her face, her beautiful lips a little open, and her mesmerizing eyes closed, is still there, like she didn't move an inch.

I smiled, she's cute tho.

By the time I sat down next to her, she finally moves, and wakes up.

"Uhm, Hi there? Did you have a good sleep?" She just simply replied a little nod.

"Here, I bought snacks for your just in case you are hungry," I placed the paper bag right after her, she gave a confused look to the bag I handed.

"Don't worry, I just put a poison there," I joked out, and it was worth it to try, when I saw her smile. Even just for a little while.

She opens the bag and her eyes widened, as if she is fully awake. "How?-"

"A friend suggested it,"

"Oh? Well, you didn't need to, you know,"

"It's fine, I bet you'll be hungry if you woke up,"

Dahyun tears the plastic wrap and munched the pie. She smiles as soon as the chocolate melts into , she's surely enj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter