Chasing Truth

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by, still, Chaeyoung is no where to be found.

Dahyun and Sana are still not talking, but every second there was in a clock, she always take time to check her whenever and wherever room Sana is, definitely securing her safety.

And the thing about Rage is still unknown.

The clock is ticking and Dahyun knew that they can't afford every second that is just passing by, it is so precious for them but, it is only getting wasted. But what can they do? there were no clues nor path on what is Rage's plan whilst they got nothing after connecting the lines that they made for their conclusion on their last meeting.

But for sure she knew, this is connected with the Chairman.

And probably, Jin too.

Should I go to them?

Or I'll ride the show, they are showing?

Dahyun contemplate. Would she go or not? But she just shook her head low while walking through the aisle of cars.

She is about to hop on her car, when someone halts her in the middle.

Broad shoulders, tall and good looking man stood up in her way.

"What are you doing here?" She asks the man.

"I just want to talk about with something, business," Jin said plainly.

"Please, get away from me I don't want to talk to you now,"

"Dahyun, if you accept my offer, I guarantee you, no one can lay a finger on Sana, I promise that,"

"Don't you ever mention her name with your filthy mouth you dork! And don't you ever bring her in to this mess,"

"I am promising that to you, so come with me," He said with a smile. How he dares to smile?!

"Isn't this the same promise you promised me two years ago? But what? You didn't! Because of your selfishness! You took away my happiness you scumbag!" Dahyun clenches her fists, "You took that stupid offer from the Chairman but can't you see it? he is only using you!"

"Dahyun.. Don't start," Jin said calmly.

"What? Isn't it true?" Dahyun slams her door shut and turn to him fuming, "Don't lie, I know you want that position than I do, so, get it yourself don't use me to get that,"

But before Dahyun can open her car again, a grip on her waist stopped her.

Dahyun

"LET GO JIN!"

I said as I felt his arms wrapped my waist.

What the hell?

Does he think that I'll fall to his antics again? I can't trust him anymore.

I don't trust him anymore.

I escaped out of his hands and heard some noise coming to the corner.

Booogsxkxbs

I ran towards it and found a handkerchief on the ground. I picked it up and I'm surprised when I found out who the handkerchief belongs to, her name was embroidered on it.

"! she's listening!" I came back to where I left Jin standing. "This is all your fault! Don't ever come near me you understand?!" I yelled up at him.

I ran and ran and ran out of nowhere tracing a girl that is really nowhere to be found

I am running clueless where she is. I'm so sorry Sana, I don't mean to do that. I think I need to explain this all. I think I need to tell her all the truth.

Sana

I am now at the parking lot, and I don't even know why am I here, but I'm certain that the breeze was cool here and I need to breath from the suffocating events that occurred last week, it was so fresh, even though it has been days.

When I heard someone is talking over.

"What are you planning to do? keep your~ no, your secret longer!"

"Please Jin, stop." That familiar voice of hers. I badly want to barge in but something in the part of my senses don't want me to, well why would I barge in? I continue to listen..

"You can't run away from this Kim Dahyun! Pack your things and let's head to home," The man said a little high

"Please, I need to go somewhere, I must get going"

"Please come back my Dahyun"

"LET GO JIN,"

Wait? what is that?!

I saw him hugging Dahyun on her back. And I can't register what was going on.

Booogsxkxbs

I ran and ran not knowing where to go and now ended up to the park and a shed of tear crawls to my cheeks.

The happenings around here and in the island last week were scattered in my mind. It's in a mess and I can't figure it all out.

The thing that happened earlier doesn't affect me at all, if they have a past romantic relationship or something, so be it.

The thing that really bothers me now is, how do I fell in love to someone that I don't really know, even the color she likes or the food she wanted.

Why do I have to love a stranger that is too mysterious.

Why do I have to love you Dahyun, above anytging else,

Why it has to be you?

Soon, my feet drives me at a park, well- it's great that the day doesn't get along to my feelings now, because if the rain pours, I'll definitely scream as well.

Sobs escaped from my mouth, confused and frustrated.

What will I do? What will I do?

Why is she doing this to me?

I know this is embarrassing but, thank God, there are no one else is in here, until a vendor of an ice cream walks towards my bench, in his hand there were two flavors.

"I guess you're not in the mood, take some of these," He handed me the strawberry ice cream, "This is one of my best sellers,"

We sat in silence, really the ice cream soothes me and made my sobs subs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter