Bitter Changes

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana PoV

It's been two days and until now I got no information or any updates about Dahyun. Her whereabouts and whatsoever. No calls. No text.

It is also been two whole days, I became reserved and shut. I don't talk or even eat. They insisted and pushed me to care for myself but I couldn't do so, but if they'll bribe me about any information about Dahyun. I think I can consider it.

Every time the clock ticks. Every time, even second flies. It makes me more anxious.

Dahyun, where are you?

I am now here, at the room where I woke up after they injected me to get drowsy. The time when I confronted Dahyun. I am clueless, I am full of questions.

The room is dark as I don't want any sunlight cascade around the room. I felt chills but I shrugged it off. It is just like the feeling I am having right now, I am cold. And I need Dahyun to get that exact warmth.

Why does she need to hide it? Why do they need to?

A sudden knock from the door pulled me into myself again but as usual, I don't reply even a hiss. The door open wide dispersing a peach, it was Momo with a tray of food and some milk.

"Hey squirrel, you need to eat something," Momo said worriedly but I didn't respond. I know she cares about me, but I don't want to open my trap for the reason that I don't want to say some hurtful things that I'll regret only at the end.

She took herself on the other side of the bed and put the tray on the side table. "Sana, what would Dahyun say if you lost so much weight? You are not getting healthy. Do you think she'll be happy?" Momo asked like she is talking to a child. And then again, I gave her a cold shoulder to which she declares defeat of her, walking out of the door. "Please Sana, for Dahyun," She then gave a frail smile before closing the door gently behind.

I groan loudly and ruffle my hair in exasperation. The water from my eyes began to flow and carelessly crawl on my cheeks again.

Hurt me more, hurt me as much as you want. But I won't let you go...

"Sana, be with me for more than forever," Dahyun's voice echoes at my head. And I really hate it.

Dahyun, you are driving me nuts!

------ OPERATION HELP CHAEYOUNG------

"Tae, update about the Enigma?" Yoongi asked as he can't get add more patience, waiting for Dahyun to get out of the place.

"/S-suga, I lost connection. There were devices blocking the signal from the outside,/" Taehyung said through the earpiece.

"Damn! Did you try to hack it?!" Suga said as he catches his forehead in frustration, "Why didn't we sort this plan well, Dahyun and Chaeyoung's life will be put into danger if they last more seconds there!". 

Yoongi walked back and forth on the spot where Dahyun left them. Fidgeting his hands countlessly.

"Calm down, if Dahyun didn't come out in ten minutes all units will get in," Jungkook said calming Suga who is now distracted with their friends' situation. He knows that Yoongi loves Dahyun as a sister who helped him to have shelter and importance. The pale girl is his only left family and he wouldn't think twice to offer his life, just Dahyun wouldn't get hurt.

"Tae, didn't hack it?" Suga once asked again.

"/I can't, the device was too complicated and it is hard to break. The system was specialized, even the best hacker of the authorities wouldn't figure it out./" Tae replied to which Suga began to rage.

"! Alright, Jungkook's plan is authorized. After ten minutes, but as for now, we wait." Suga said while face palming and trying to shake his nervousness that fuels his frustration.

"Calm down, please-" Jungkook couldn't continue his sentence when they've heard multiple sirens were getting louder from afar. Men with guns ran out of the building along with the man they want to scald the skin, "... Rage! He's getting away!"

Suga and Jungkook stare at each other right after, eyes widened,

"All units, follow the target, running to the northeast. We'll handle the Enigma." Suga commands as he rummages his gun on his back. "Let's move,"

The two ran to find two specific girls on the site. They search every room and every space until they spot one of them at the corner of the pole, tied up blood rushing on Dahyun's face.

They are all beaten up, same with Chaeyoung who is curling up at the cold floor, pained cause of the enormous torment. Blood coming out from as she cough.

Suga can't express as he saw his friends' state, he can't even bear to see them almost lifeless on the ground, to which he thanked than to see them not breathing.

Jungkook picked up the cub and carry her on his back. While Suga is struggling to untie Dahyun's hand from the pole. They became stagnant when they heard Chaeyoung tries to say something but couldn't comprehend as every word coming out from were mixed with long grunts.

"T-there is- ah!" Chaeyoung cough more red liquids as she rambles out on her words, "There i-is, a bomb," The two stiffened on the ground when Chaeyoung finally succeeded. Jungkook swayed his head and found three on each wall.

"Location, 2200, 1100, 600!" Jungkook stated the bombs' location. "Suga! Faster! Thirty seconds is left running! We gotta move!"

He fastened cutting the thick ropes by slicing it with his knives that he got under from his boots. Twenty seconds left, and the couple layers of the knots weren't cut yet.

Fifteen seconds.

Suga formed sweats, plus add the police and ambulance sirens nearing the place. "Jungkook ran outside! I'll take care of this!"

Ten seconds.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter