Last Camp Day

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun POV

"Get her now,"

/"Right, we'll be there in a minute, I had just stopped the party, I suppose it created a big mess,"/

"Yes, thank you, Suga. I really don't know if I don't have you in such like these situations,"

/I owe you my life, Dahyun. You know that/

Dahyun chuckles in his reply.

End call.
------

Minutes later in the night. Suga came, with worried Momo and Mina.

"Are you hurt?!" Momo shouted as she finally approached Sana's spot. "You make us worried, we're sorry we left you behind, it's just we were so distracted to the party and Taehyung and-" Momo babbled a lot that urged Sana to cut her off.

"I'm fine, it's my fault also, I didn't pay any attention," Sana reassures.

"Glad you are okay," Mina finally speak.

I left them as soon Suga taps my left shoulder, "We need to talk, privately"

I furrowed my brows, we seem to talk earlier, is it about that topic he will brought up again?

"What is it now? We're done talking about Sana, right?"

"It isn't about her, it is about him?"

"Him? Who?"

"He's here,"

"Pardon me please, I really don't understand,"

"Rage is here,"

"What the actual are you talking about?" I raised my voice a little.

"Taehyung saw him, at the party. In his signature,"

"Why would he--- So, I am right. I saw him lingering in the streets of Seoul before the camp,"

"But I am bothered, I should have caught him up on the campus, how could he have enter the University, especially, without my knowledge?" Suga questions himself.

"He must have some allies working inside. I must say," I sit beside my bed where a table is set with a little lampshade it had on top of it.

"As far as I know, he did have took the revenge on you. What has he have to show up now? What is he up to?"

" What is he up to?" I scribbled at the clean paper with a red pen marker. "You should take the girls, right away. We are moving early in the morning to prevent any further commotion, we plan at the ACRO's ECR (Exousia's Conference Room)" I ordered him.

"Right away, Enigma," Suga pauses, "Permission to leave,"

"Granted,"

Why do he need to show up, such a waste of a time.

Flashback

Third person Pov

A.C.R.O. is in the Highest Rank of all Powerful and Highly most Influential Fraternity Group

This is the content inside of the black letter with a golden strip in the middle, serving as its lock, I guess?

"I don't really care about this. I care about the Stratagem most," She furrows her eyebrows, "Tell me Suga, how did we end up with this such foolishness?"

"It is for the Stratagem, for being powerful with a certain cause,"

"Good, I thought you forget, well--- kind of that we suppose to go to the--- ugh! That Party! I hate it. To give some gratitude of this such--- award?"

"I could say that you have a sick, or attending some business arrangements, Enigma,"

"Nonsense, that's rude, I'll just thank them, of course,"

With a red button up that is loosen at the near collar, a white Dolce tuxedo for the coat, an ACRO imprinted in the right side of it and also a white slack for the bottom, Dahyun moves herself at the grand hall.

The Hall.

You would have mistake as it as a Royal Gala, one with the blue blooded people's ceremony thing? Or like, meeting with highly respective business persons or meeting the United Nations for the Peace and Communications agreement or whatever? Sort of that. Not the people nor leaders that were--- frats. Yes, headmasters of fraternities.

It was like a gala really, she feel awful.

"Tell me, why do fraternities do such kind of these, I mean it could give me more sense if it is an underground battles or whatever," Dahyun asks out of the blue, with a plain face plastered on her face.

"The league and allies we have joined are different from others, waaaay different, those you have said is maybe--- immature, I could say, but they do underground battles,"

"You have a point, clever," Dahyun appraises him. With that, a waiter handed her a wine that she gladly accepted.

"Glad to meet the Enigma," A voice from the side came.

A man in black with laced gold linings in the tip of his tuxedo, paired with raven black slacks. A fire logo in his polo pocket was embroidered in the right side.

"That's me," Dahyun raised his wine without looking, while her face is disgusted, her feelings towards the party.

Feeling nausea.

"Welcome, I am Rage the former title holder, and soon will regain it," He said while raising his.

Rage. The grandson of Park Group. Group that is we can say, the threat competitor of K Group. Rage, the frat headmaster of Flame.

"Ooh? Competitive? You can have it anyways, that is not my intention to join this class,"

"Hm? Different from others beliefs? Every leader here is competing against that title, it contains power my dear, power!" He soon laughs a bit.

"Greedy?"

"Who wouldn't be?" He gave an evil smile that earns a chuckle from Dahyun.

"Anyways, everyone!," He calls the attention of the crowd. And now eyes were centered at them. "See this person beside me, is the new title holder. Let's give her a round of applause!"

People gathers, talk here, talk there. It made Dahyun more irritated.

But before it ends, Rage came.

"I know I sound greedy earlier, and I'll prove it to you." He sounded full of sarcasm.

"I can give it to you voluntarily," I provoke him and saw him grits his teeth

"Tss, I don't want to be that so greedy, begging is not in my vocabulary. I suppose a battle would do. Bring your best man in this site, unless you're too afraid to come down because they have been rewarded a powerless frat headmaster," He provokes and gave the address of the site.

"Aww, so sweet of being concern. But, sure why not," I continue, "And prepare to lose by the way. Dust off your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter