Going Back

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome to Incheon International Airport! We are happy to serve you." A welcome after we land at the Incheon Airport greet us.

The bustle around the arrival area suffocates me as the number of people tolled in front of us. Foreigners, families, friends. 

Jungkook and I walked straight through the immigration, checking my passport. While in the middle of fishing out mine, I startled a bit when my phone chimes abruptly inside my pouch. Ah! We just landed here, who could it be? I grumpily open it up and saw Taehyung's ID was registered. I rolled my eyes and tapped on his message.

Taehyung: We're here. 

I scrunched my nose up. A bit flustered with what he has sent. We? I thought he's the only one who'll pick us up? My fingers were ready to send a question but I fail.

"Ms. Kim, sorry for waiting. Welcome back to Korea!" The woman behind the glass said with a smile. I forced mine to give gratitude. Getting back on my business, texting Taehyung caused by confusion, I was cut off again. This time it is Jungkook. 

Taehyung: And please! Make it faster. I. Am. Hungry. 

"We need to get our baggage, hurry up. I am hungry,"  Oh! great, two es are hungry. Wallet, you'll be okay? Right?

More minutes later as I pull up my baggage letting it roll with those two little wheels, we are cureently in a mass of people. Completely waiting with their love ones and ready to pick them up with placards, flowers and variation of stuffs.

"Dahyun!" I look around at the familiar voice entered in my ears.

"Dahyun!, Kookie!" Taehyung shouts while waving his hands to us, up in midair.

We walk towards them...

I thought it could be guards or some sort of chapperone, but it isn't. A tall, brad-shouldered guy stand firmly at Taehyung's side. He was properly dresses. Way too properly.

I know that perfume. He hasn't changed at all.

Kim Seokjin.

"Long time no see Dahyuniee" he greeted me with a 'warm' smile plastered on his face.

"Don't call me Dahyuniee" I said while surpassing his presence, "You haven't changed at all"

That smug face, his sharp eyes, his moves that were surely planned out well way back he came here.

Ha! Thought I'll fall on that?

"Yes I am not, because you're the one who changed..." He said.

I didn't bother to reply at his statement..

Kim Seok-Jin one of the heir of the successful group in Korea, the K-Group that partners different big entertainment and industries across the world

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter