It's necessary

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana
I am in the comfort room to fix my makeup, before going to the cafeteria.

No stress, no noise!

But my lauds broke by a girl who pushed the door carelessly that made the whole room clatter, shoving the door like there is no tomorrow. She then goes to an empty cubicle and sobs came out of it.

Aish! Noise! Noise! Noooooise! What is with all of these people today?

I walked out from the room and turn to see Momo running towards me.

"Sana-chan! Y-you wouldn't believe this!" She said while panting. She looked like she has been running away from something. Rhymes! Okay, cut it off-

"Hey, breath. Breath in" I paused and gestured her to inhale "Then breath out" Now I see her calmer. "So what are you ganna say again?"

"You know the rumors about the transferee?" She said in a low tone, perfect only for the two of us can hear.

"What? About the conference meeting earlier? You know my thoughts towards her change a lot" I praised then smiled, "I think she's kind though" that sentence made her a confused look.

"That is always where the love begins, hate, love then ends up breaking hearts. Duh, I know what would happen!" ? Why such bitter right now?! But wait what does she said? Love begins? The hell!

"What? I don't like her, and you know Mark is here! I'm hella straight!" I exclaimed.

"Straight your face! And the one in the conference room that is a fact, a big red check, and the one I am saying was a rumor you pabo-ya!" She took out her phone and browsed something. She then went to the twitter app and shown a tweet.

YourNewsAllyInSchool 
@updateineveryschool • 12m

*Sana reads*

She's famous back then?

You know, Dahyun has a lot of fan clubs since high school and one of the girls shouted---" I cut her off putting my palm in her full mouth.

"I have already read it okay? UGH! I thought she is different from what I thought, she was just the same" I shout in disappointment--

-- and why am I disappointed? Why am I--

Something cut me off  my loud thoughts. Hundred of pairs were staring at me glaring that there is no tomorrow.

"Guess the rumors fled that quickly" I am startled with the sudden action.

What's up with these people today? They are getting into my nerves!

DAHYUN

"What the? Is this true?" Taehyung yelped while looking at his phone.

The others were startled by his sudden shout. And the group were confused when their phones suddenly rang at the same time.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh?!?!?!" They all shrieked.

YourNewsAllyInSchool 
@updateineveryschool • 13m

Transferee, Kim Dahyun of the third year, Performing arts student in college admitted she was in a relationship with a GIRL!

Kim Dahyun is a popular girl back in high school together with her group 6D or the 6 Diamonds consisting 5 of the riche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter