The Past

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person

All the members of the gang were gathered at the room, discussing about the things about Rage and the sudden problem with Chaeyoung.

Well of course, except from Chaeyoung who is still now missing.

"Chaeyoung's whereabouts? Anyone? any single thing you find out?" Dahyun asks the persons inside.

"I am still looking for the places she always used to be," Tzuyu said. "But still, there is no Chaeyoung,"

"Me, I visited the Son Residence but no signs of her, even her shadows," Jeong said worried. "I even contacted Mina, and she said she is doing the best that she can to find her,"

"We need to find her as soon as possible, do you know why is she even in the cabin?" Dahyun said.

"As far as I know, she is asking where is Mina that morning, so she probably stroll around to find her," Jungkook said.

"But when I asked some people when the problem occurred in that area they said she is panting when she barged in, in your room. The staffs who see her said it was only two minutes when she left the hotel, and then she ran to your cabin. The only thing that confuses me is, how is she so certain that Mina is even there, that far?" Taehyung said.

"And, what is Sana doing out there also," Dahyun mumbled, but enough for the others to hear because of the silence engulfing in the room.

No one dares to speak. The tension about it lingered the room, that made everyone blanked out.

"There is only one thing, someone told her," Dahyun said analyzing the whole details from the gang. "And it could be possible that, that someone, is Rage," She answered her own question. "But how he is possible to know that Mina is really coming to my cabin?"

Frustration can be seen from everyone. They were busy concluding more possible places where will Chaeyoung go, because if Rage is the really one who told Chaeyoung that Mina is with Dahyun, maybe, just maybe, they will find an answer about Rage's sudden appearance.

After a couple of minutes, Yoongi who is busy with the computer, tracking Chaeyoung, asks a sudden question.

"Who turned off the notifications?" Yoongi asked the squad and turned to him, they are all frowning, because the kind of his question, is unbelievable and like just out of nowhere.

Flashback

Japan International High School

Dahyun

Rain, raining.

You really couldn't predict the weather here in Japan. Earlier the sun was shining to its outmost, keeping the bunch of people warm under of it, but now, drops of rain lingered the gray colored sky, making most and especially me bothered.

I don't even have any umbrella to secure my things or even preventing myself on getting wet. I should have listened to Jungkook when he says its gonna rain this day. Luckily, I don't have any errands to run this hour as it is declared that our subject teacher is now sick, and that subject is my last for today.

Curse you moody weather!

After a couple of minutes the rain subsided a little but there is still drizzles coming from up above.

"Aaaah!" I groan in frustration, "I just want to have some enough sleep after the long hell week! Can't you spare me some?!" I half screamed, knowing that I am the only one who is in the shed, but turns out I am not.

Soon as I drop those words, I heard a little giggle at my side. "Must be tired huh?"

As I turn me head I saw a girl in a uniform. Wait, not only a uniform, but the same as mine. And, she's gorgeous.

"I-I uh, I'm sorry, I am just- y'know affected by this stupid rain and let the frustration burst," I bow my head because of the embarrassment. , I shouldn't have screamed like that, and I should have checked the area before I did that.

She chuckled, "You are that obsessed to sleep, huh?" She said, and as I turn again my head to her, she opened her bag and pull out something, "Here," she is handing me a foldable umbrella.

"Ah, y-you don't need to, I- uh just run to my dorm," stuttering manners! she's too pretty that it made me stutter.

"Trust me you need it more than I do," She said and pulled my right hand beside her and put the umbrella on the top of it.

Her hands is so soft, I felt I was in some cloud or some fluffy thing. Oh !

Soon, a black Audi car stopped by. The driver pulled off in the side and walked out to the driver seat with an umbrella, and half ran to the back seat door.

"Miss Mina," A man in a suit opens the door, maybe her driver? Or her butcher? I don't know.

"Goodbye, take that with full care okay, I'll take it back someday" She said with a giggle and walks towards the open door, "Hope to see you again some time,"

"I-uh, thank you," And I stuttered again.

She's. So. Gorgeous.

----

Few weeks later

"C'mon! Let's go to the party," Jungkook said while plopping his self at the couch. "You know it is the Captain who invited us, and you were there, beside me when he asks us to go,"

"I don't want to, I am too tired to goooooo, and there is a long exam in Monday, so I need to review a lot," I whined

" that exam, it is Saturday today and Monday is two days away!" He groans, I know we wouldn't go if I didn't go, so he is bribing me with anything, "I'll get you two whole box of choco pies on Monday,"

"I can buy my own, even ten times more,"

"Aaah! But you said you will come," Jungkook stubbornness wouldn't lay low. Ugh! This human!

"Ah! As far as I know, No, I did not!  I said 'I'll try' and not 'I'll come',"

"But you said it just now!" He said in frustration, I am always thinking if he's really smart or what. "I know what will you do all day, you will only stare on that umbrella and thinking that you- Yes! Of course what am I thinking!" He said to me with a devilish smile.

"What?" I look at him confused.

"Let's find that Mina in the party!" H said with enthusiasm in his tone.

"No way, you can't bribe me with that,"

"What if, if she's there, after all, all the students in the campus were invited," He said with a wide grin, "So?"

"Fine,"

----
Dahyun's Dorm

"Wao, too cool huh?" Jungkook said when he fetched me outside of my dorm.

I wear a black leather jacket, put a white loose tee under it, ripped black jeans for the down garment and white Adidas shoes. That's all.

"I don't have any time to be fashionable because I am not a party popper."

"What about me?" He asks.

I checked his attire, well his wearing a sky blue button up polo and folded in three fourths, a plain black pants under and black sneakers for his shoes. Then he looked up with me with a smile of anticipation waiting for my precious comment.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter