First Step

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sir! Sorry, we're late!" we all looked up to the door where the voice is coming from.

"Again Ms. Minatozaki?! Ms. Hirai! How many times will I tell you not to~" He is about to continue his line when someone cut his off

"Just let us in!" The ostrich says leaning on the door with a frown on her face, proving she is bored even if the class hasn't start yet.

"Or we'll ask the Director nicely to fire you" The cub adds seems she is too.

"Y-yes Ms.Son and Ms. Yoo". The teacher stutters. "Well, where are we, oh! Ms. Kim sorry for the interruption, proceed please".

The students on the door walk to their designed seats and lazily put their bags on it.

"I am Kim Dahyun, a transferee from States." I said and bowed.

"She's was hot, though she stares cold," said the girl on the side and it really sounds seductive. I feel nauseous thinking of it.

"You know that I like that type of girls," said the another one while biting her lips.

"You are being too gay," and one again.

"Why do you think he would go back here? I mean there is a lot of opportunity in where she have been right," the one said on my front and added some giggle.  "Or maybe she's- Out of cash?"  He said while asking sympathy on the other student around him then continues.

I'm triggered.

I looked at him intensely. I conclude, If staring can kill, maybe he died few seconds ago.

"Oops, wrong words, tsk tsk." I heard Taehyung and Kookie chuckled.

The ostrich and the cub only look at each other for a second and shook their head while preventing themselves to laugh.

Must be not know me well, huh?

I lean onto him "I beg you pardon kid?" Hmm, he's familiar? The tag on his chest gets my attention, Kunpimook Bhuwakul.

"I remember you? You are one of the pets of the man Jae-bum?" I fixed his collars and look at him with piercing, then I continued.

"I also remember what you've done earlier and now you are adding some things again? Hmm? I think you'll be in a big trouble" I saw him clearing his throat and shivered. "Watch out what is coming out from that dirty mouth or else". I stared at him coldly and continue to walk on my seat.

" Woah! Did you see that he just whisper to Bambam's ear" the girl whispers.

"Bambam is now in sweats!" the student near him said.

"How can she pull Bambam's fear side, We know Bambam ain't afraid of something right?"

"Yeah" the girl nodded.

I grin when I see him shove and trying to compose his self. Gaining a lot to restore his confidence again, that failed, obviously.

Psh. Out of money, who are you joking? I can buy this whole damn school if I want to.

Oops I can't I bet it is from Enigma?

"All right class get your attention here!" Mr. Leetuk said clearing his throat to catch the student's attention. "Today I will group you, each group contains 7 members. So I have the list, and I'll group you okay? So~~~~" and so on..

"Okay last group Mr. Kim Taehyung, Mr. Jeon Jungkook" t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter