What is ACRO 2: Enigma

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun

"Dahyun-ssi, uri kamsahamnida" Tzuyu said formally that made me taken aback.

"Drop the formalities, Tzuyu-ah, we know each other for along time" I side and she replied her sweet smile.

"So? see you in a bit? Music room?" Jeonyeon suddenly outspeaked after munching the whole waffle, well you know her, a monster-eater..

I  gave her  a nod that resembles as my answer and watched them slowly disappeared at my sight. Few minutes passed by and I began to fly off the cafe.

Time skip, at the University..

I parked my car in the parking lot, where else it could be? Anyways, I was on my way on the music room when a lot of students where out of their room. They were loud, chatting here and there. What is going on? 

"Again, students from all of departments are said to proceed at the University's stadium, please form two lines and please be quiet on your way or there would be consequences on the ones who will disobey, this is a mandatory order from our President Min Yoongi, while this is your secretary speaking Park Jihyo" a loud notice from the speaker that makes the student stop on their current doings, the market alike noise has been ejected, and made the hallway quiet as a library. Cool.

I followed the others. As we enter the stadium, peacefulness greeted us, no one dares to speak, even the footstep was muted. Blocks for seating was nearly occupied, but then many girls and boys offered them for me, gestures here, gestures there. I ignored them or just leaving them as a retort. I looked at near the stage and found Taehyung and the others waving at me. I made on my way and sat between Kookie and Tae.

"What is happening?" I asked them. They just 'shh' as a reply. What the?

I was about to ask Jeongyeon when I saw in my peripheral vision, Yoongi suddenly entered the stage. 

"Students of this University, please give an attention on what I am announcing , we all know that I will not give a mandatory meeting if there is nothing wrong and nothing important, well, yesterday an incident occurred at the locker room hallway, Music Building." Incident? Oh? the thing yesterday? Kyulkyung? Now things makes sense, I totally forgot it. Students made smooth whispers, murmurs filled the auditorium.

"A concerned student address it to me. As we played the footages,  five mens forced a girl student to the a thing at the room 2-Music." Yoongi gestured his hands to someone and five mens entered the stage. Trembling and shaking. " As you can see, they a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter