Memories of 6D

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun

Ostrich, Cub and A Giant.

Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu walks towards at my direction.

I ordered some hot chocos, Ice Americano cheese and strawberry cakes to treat them.

"Yah I thought you will never play again?" Chaeyoung said while Jeong and I stare at each other while Chaeyoung threw the looks of 'what' to us.

"Wae? Did I say something wrong? Well~ why you didn't play again? The reason?" Chaeng asked that gave shivers to my bones.

"Yah, Chaeyoung did you forget? The piano accident that I have told you?" Jeongyeon interrupted. "Nervous system thing?"

"Ah yeah" Chaeyoung then eat her strawberry cake.

"So unnie? How was your stay at U.S? We all know that you are only supposed to be in Japan right?" Chaeng again asked.. When will be the q and a's will be over?!.

"You know Chaeng the Strawberry cake was undeniably delicious, go eat more!" Jeongyeon said interruption again their idea.

Not now Chaeng, not now.

"But!~" Chaeyoung didn't make to complete her sentence cause Jeongyeon gave her a spoonful strawberry cake that make her shut up.

"Unnie just talk with your stay at U.S" Tzuyu said while eating some cake.

I sighed, at least that is the good question I can answer.

"Well, the studies there were a little different here in Korea, there, the professors were killing you five times. But luckily I managed it and always have been on the top of the class".

"Why didn't I come with you! That should be fun! New atmosphere, new challenges." Tzuyu exclaimed.

"Yah what's fun about that, professors are killing you and you said that was fun?! are you CRAZY Tzuyu-ah? Why would you restrain yourself with some bull, if you can makeout with girls, play with girls everyday, every night, y'all know YOLO GUYS!" Jeong scoffed that earned a disgustful look from me and Tzuyu.

"I don't possible know, how you and Nayeon unnie became together," Tzuyu said but Jeongyeon just stick here tongue out.

"Yah the thing is, you are not that good in academics okay? Don't make some fuss and some goddamn excuses! Admit it, you only live and continue your study because you're a parasite! Copying some answers on Tzuyu!" Chaeyoung strikes, while me and Tzuyu laughed.

"Heol~ coming from you cub?!" Jeong said.

"Well, at least I didn't managed to peak on other's answer! And I am not stuck at the same grade!" Chaeng added and we continue to laugh till we managed to control it, silence came after and Tzuyu broke it.

"By the way, the group arrangement has been arranged, the 7 membered-group was changed into 4 membered-group and guess what?! We are groupmates"

"Why is that?" I asked confusedly.

"Well someone is added to the room, they said," Tzuyu replied

I saw Jeongyeon on my peripheral view fidgeting. What's got into her?

"It's Chaeyoung's girlfriend" Tzuyu added.

"Who? Yerin?" I said in shocked.

"Aniyo, Yerin was way back, I have someone new right now." Chaeyoung said

"Really? Who is she?"

"You will know, probably she'll be here after a couple of weeks."

"So back to the topic," Jeongyeon interrupts, clearing that made Dahyun understands it all.

Alright, I need to be ready on that.

"Why am I always getting interruptions?" Chaeng said then shove a spoonful cake again. But at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter