Special Chapter

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Holding my console with a ferocious grip and a full-attentive-serious- look on the monitor, I am near there-- just a little bit more push to end this game. One... two... thr-- I was really there I promise-- until a loud squeaking voice barged at my room that almost break my eardrums...

"KIM-MINATOZAKI AKIHIRO! I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR FREAKING UP I'LL BREAK THAT DAMN GAME!" And with that ear-breaking bawl she left me with a ringing aftershock on my ears.

...I failed the game, yet again.

I want to cry.

Just a little bit more I can finish that game.

Heartbreak.

"AKIHIROOOOO!"

"Oh, come on!" I lazily get up from the floor and scurried down to meet my raging mom and my sighing eomma. Seeing the suitcases and myself dressed up I don't feel to go now.

I.NEED.TO.FINISH.THE.GAME.

"Son, you can finish it the time we come back. The trip is just for two days..." Eomma said with a thin smile, "And maybe if you see your Aunt Mina she'll give you tips on that game," She added and cheer me up. 'Well, that works'. But she suddenly got a smack from mom that earns a groan from my pale eomma.

"There, you always spoil your son. Give him a little bit of  hard time!" Mom said that made me pout and sulk, "Don't use that face to me, Hiro, hop in the car," She warned me.

With my hands in my pocket, I just sighed and tucked my earphones to ease my mind. The cityscape also helped me dwindle about the game I was supposed to end earlier because remembering it breaks my poor heart.

Kim-Minatozaki Akihiro, 16, living in Seoul. The one and only son of Kim-Minatozaki Dahyun and Sana. The only successor of Kindred University all across the globe.

Yep, that's me.

But I don't want it.

I want to earn something for myself.

My own hard work.

So I can't blame my Mom in the fact that I really need to explore out, to wear my bones off the limits. Besides, eomma also built the university herself, so what's the fear of getting your own?

But to whom I can pass that? Eomma loved the school and I also don't want to disappoint her. I sighed. Maybe I am just so emotional that I have been carried away from the game earlier I need to rest.

Timeskip. We've arrived at the airport in Tokyo and drove off to where my Aunts, Uncle and our family will meet. It was really sudden actually, their group was like allies of business branching all over the world and for sure they've got so many appointments but, surprisingly all of them had the two day off on the same days. So they don't want to miss this opportunity for a get-together-bond again.

After those tragedies from the past, yep, the one that legendary Enigma who's full of drama in her life. I don't even imagine how tragic her life was before. My eomma, who's been in comatose, lost her memories with her mom, greediness of my great grandfather.

It was frustrating and scary.

I can't handle that kind of treatment.

Luckily I didn't live that way in these days. And all of them just thanked they were still intact after all those miserable occurrences. They give me some details but I don't want to push them through.

So now, basically we are in a resort Aunt Mina and Aunt Chaeyoung had here near Tokyo and the next thing I knew I am bowing to them giving them respect.

Yep, it has been six years after I saw my Aunt and Uncles faces.

"Wow? Aki! You're so big now!" Aunt Momo said cheering while dragging a petite boy body in her back, along there, it was Aunt Tzuyu following behind. "Maui! Give them respect!" Aunt Momo says that made the others laugh while I grin.

I think being here is not that bad.

"Hello Aunts and Uncles, It's me Chou-Hirai Maui. It's nice to see you again," He said with a force smile. I bet, he's been dragged forcefully here also.

"Aigoo. Maybe she had a jetlag Mo, Taiwan is a bit far from here. Give him a rest," Aunt Jihyo said while sipping her tea. While in the beachside there is Uncle Yoongi catching up with Uncle Taehyung and Uncle Jungkook in the shore.

Not far, there were two ladies approaching the commotion here, where I am standing. I figured who they are so I bowed immediately and they smiled at me.

"Hiro, where is your Mom and Eomma by the way?" Aunt Nayeon said as she looked sideways and there was aunt Jeongyeon holding her hand.

"Oh, maybe they were in their cabin Auntie. Unpacking stuffs," I replied and she gave me an understanding nod.

No one's PoV

Suddenly there is something that catches his attention away from the chitchats around him. He's feet are itching to follow it

"Please excuse me, I just need to go somewhere," Hiro said as he hastily drags his foot outside of the lobby. And there she saw a beautiful face she never knew had grown up too. All these years... He lost his connection on her, well obviously he can, but he doesn't want to get suspicious to his parents and about it.

It's Minyoung.

His long lost childhood friend.

He was about to approach her but a tug in his arms stopped him and when he looked up he could only curse. It was Min Yoong-Hyo, his best buddy slash partner in crime slash President in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter