Surprises

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun PoV
.... Long time no see"

"Okaaaaaaaaay" Taehyung breaks in shaking his body and bringing noises as he walked towards the speakers.

And the others get hyped. As well as the School Council President. What is he doing here?

Suddenly Chaeyoung approached me along with Mina. I don't know but, as I can see, she seems to be happy at the moment but confused inside.

You really can't hide Chaeyoung, all of you, I can read you all since we were young, so, no one can hide from me. 

But how can I not know myself?

I shooked my head.

"Hey, Dahyun?" Chaeyoung snapped her hand in front of me, enough to make myself back to reality again. "You alright?"

I nod as an agreement.

"I didn't know you know Mina?" She said while tugging Mina in her right side.

"Yeah, we met like two years ago? Am I right? Mina?" I said, then looked to Mina, she is beautiful as always.

"Yeah," Mina replied shortly that came with a smile, forced smile rather.

"Care to share?" Chaeyoung joked a bit with a sarcastic tone but, I know she is joking around, as always.

"Well, do you remember? When we were in the fourth year of high school, I am an exchange student together with Jungkook in Japan" I paused then sipped from my juice. "Mina, there, is popular. We met at a party, thrown by the Team Captain of the football which is my friend, next scene I remembered we became friends but not that close, right Mina?" I emphasized Mina's name, that made her gaze shift into my eyes.

Feeling anxious?

"Oh, yes, she is one of the best-exchanged students there, as far as I know." She said, forcing a smile.

"Is that so? Well, why did you go to the U.S again?" Chaeyoung asks, I thought Jeong make words about this for not bringing up? I stare at Chaeyoung, her eyes were telling something-- Ah I get it.

Nervousness

Anxiousness

Fretfulness

Questions build up to her mind

"Well, the thing is, Grandpa send me there to recompense the debts that I made in Japan. He said, If I wouldn't, I will never get some heritage-- you know patrimony." I joked around. "Besides, there is a good opportunity in States, Music Industry there is ya-know, mind-blowing."

Chaeyoung just nod. 

"Well, I think I need to go, I have this errand with Ryujin, see you around Chaeyoung" I paused then shifted my gaze to the girl beside her, "Mina".

"Oh, Okay. Take care man, red

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter