Parks and Kims

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person POV

Flashback

Chairman's office

"Should we turn her to a psychologist? The best one!" The man said with enthusiasm, "This is the first time there is a child who was different from the others! Dad she'll be our treasure! Our lifetime success! Our company's best!"

"Yes, son, she'll be," He said with a smirk, thinking of the ideas how could they mold her more to be the perfect heir for their company.

They celebrate their immoral ideas with cheers in their odious minds. Laughs that contain thoughts of heavy chains they'll place on the innocent child.

With their own blood and flesh, they'll make her suffer.

That is when greediness invades your timid mind.

You'll do anything, just to get what you want, though it will lead you on loosing someone.

A loss.

A failure.

Unbeknownst to them, the eldest grandchild, a ten year-old boy from the slightly opened door was listening on their sinister plans. He was so confused by that time and didn't know what does they mean of keeping her little sister and studying her for the company to be the best of all.

He talked to his self, "Couldn't I be the best of all? Couldn't I be? Not her? She is always the apple of the. Couldn't be me even once?"

"Do you want to be kid?" The boy jolted as a voice immersed at his back. "Then, show them you are better than her,"

A man on the height around 6 feet was standing in the front of him. Wearing a corporate attire with his two colleagues. He was grinning with malice, the ones he saw with his father and grandfather.

I probably should.

"Hey, you came!" His father welcomed the arcaned man with his mischievous smile. 
-----
Burial of Dahyun's Mother

Five years later...

"Dahyun you should eat," The maid said while handing a spoonful food into Dahyun's mouth.

She didn't move nor flinch, she just stayed there, standing erected.

"Dahyun you should eat!" The boy shouted but Dahyun, again, didn't do anything, "I said eat! Do you want to go after mom?!" He said while shaking her shoulders.

"Hey! Stop that you are hurting her!" Another boy shouts, "Are you really a brother?!" He shouted whispering, more like holding his anger on him, because the boy he was talking to was the eldest of them, who's acting opposite of it.

"Dahyun-iie? Are you okay?" He asks her ten-year-old sister tenderly while cupping her cheeks, "Let's go take a rest okay?"

"I-I am sorry Dahyun-" The eldest of them wishes forgiveness from the girl who was still looking at her mom's bed.

"Get your filthy hands off her!" The second eldest shouts, shoving his brother's hands away from the youngest. Now his temper burst, that earns a lot of attention from the place, "Dahyun, let's go upstairs,"

When the two kids got from there room, the girl asks, "Oppa? Where is Mom's relatives?

"I don't know my Dahyun,"

"But aren't they a family? They should see her lying on that white box lifeless!" She rages.

"Sometimes, even if you are a family they were not acting like ones.

They could be the first reason of your pain.

See your eldest brother? he's an example of it," He said clutching his right hand, "Dahyun, even though I cannot promise the future that I'll always be here at your side, remember be tough, don't let anyone break you down to dust,"

She jot down the things his brother said. She listed her eldest brother, her own father and his grandfather as the

Selfish ones,

And the second eldest promise of her, that if ever he will be away be strong and ruthless.

------
Park Group and Industry

Chairman's office

Park Group and Industry, a well managed group held by the one and only Park Jinyoung. It was one of the best, until...

Until his business was bankrupted. Caused of the gambling, her wife is addicted to that lead their foundations wrecked just by a snap of a finger.

They crave, not used on how the business works. Workers, little by little growing small. Producing different products they sell reduced as the man power slowly dying.

Investors starting to pull out, their shares, their commitments. He didn't know what to do.

What to do?

They started to starve.

Starve on getting ideas, how would they pull his hard works, getting his business up on the pit of retreat.

And, a solution came up. One of his colleagues, or more to say his friends, his well known competitor, gave an idea.

"Arrange your daughter to me..."

He frowned, you saying--- you'll marry my daughter? That is ridiculous!

"To arrange my son with her. Deal?"

Her eldest daughter. Right.

"This is the contract, read it yourself if you want some revisions,"

K- Group will support Park Group but they must obey the following rules.

1. Eldest daughter must marry Kim Yeongchul, as the seal of merging.

2.The fruits of them, shall never be close to the Park Group.

3. If you'll break this too, all of your remaining structures will place on his name, Chairman Kim.

"I know, it is only three rules, but don't you like it? As simple as that your company will be normal like the... oooold days," Chairman Kim said and ended up with a smirk. Jinyoung knew he is up to something, but this is the only last card he can show up.

To a good man?

To a rich one.

He reaches home after the private meeting with Mr. Kim.

As he enter their mansion, he heard a very familiar tune.

Melodies and rythms from the ivory keys of the piano produced by her one and only girl. Her daughter.

"Dad! You're home." The girl immediately stopped the thing she was doing and embraced her father near the door.

His heart aches. Should he really need to sacrifice her daughter just for the sake of his precious company?

I need to.

And it is for the company. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. She'll und

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter