The Gift

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's Pov

The striking beam of the sunlight pokes my eyelids that caused me to scrunch up my nose and open my eyes, of course.

I checked the whole place, pink walls, various books on shelves. The perfumes lined up neatly on the dividers.

And the plushies that were similar to Sana's I gave and eventually I claimed to be our 'children' were there, laying at the top of the side table and certain medicines together with a pitcher of water near the bed.

The room is unfamiliar, but the scent is not.

Where am I?

I wander my eyes again, I try to look at the surroundings, even though it is a little blurry.

The comforter was so warm and smells really good.

The pillows were fluffy.

The clothes that I wore were really good. The pajamas were printed with little squirrel faces and it is really comfortable...

The clothes. This is not mine! Where are my clothes?!

There is some noise from outside, and I clearly know that someone is on the phone, probably talking with stuffs. After a few seconds, it stopped, I heard the door creaked, making a small hinge open and me to look for who it is.

"Dahyun..." A soft voice called my name filled with sweetness.

The voice I longed for days.

I jolted, as I register to my mind that the ambient was surely not mine. And the clothes that I wear were not mine. Plus, that angelic voice that precisely proves I am not in my place.

As soon as I sat up, my head emits a hurtful smack at the back of it. I clutched it with my hand and groaned in pain.

"Hey- rest. You shouldn't get up. I'll just get you your food alright?" She said and walked downstairs.

I couldn't process it all. What did I do last night? Not something embarrassed to hear right?

"Wait!" I called her that immediately stopped her from walking. She turned around slowly and smiles.

"Yes?" She answered so soft.

Ah, killer.

Heat starting to crawl up on my face and sadly I know what is my current state.

Goddamit!

Sana you're beautiful.

"M-may I ask if you. Y'Know. D-did you took of my clothes?" I stuttered but luckily I did tell her what I want to say in an almost whispering voice, embarrassed about the idea that 'she took off my clothes'.

She laughs, that made myself want sank more down on the bed. Or just wished the ground would eat me alive.

"I never thought you have this side of yours. You are cute when you are blushing." She giggled again and cupped my cheeks. "I insisted but you don't want to. So, no, I didn't. Now, let me get your food, okay,"

I nod and wait until she arrives with a bowl of porridge and some bread.

Should I ask her?

"Sana. What happened last night?" I asked her that made her frown.

"Do you have short memory loss?" Sana leaned back sounding disappointed but quickly composed herself and leaned more, "Or do you want me to make you remember," She asks squinting her eyes.

And yes. A flirty Sana is so dangerous that made me smirk all of a sudden. I leaned closer and whispered.

"Make me,"

Sana made her way to my top and kissed me softly, but we both know, we want more.

She crawls her arms around my neck while me, I am tugging her waist closer to me. The kiss turns into a passionate one, her soft lips are touching on mine, our lips syncing and dancing as one. Our tongues fighting in our combined caves.

And if it last long, I don't think I can control myself. Every second that flies, I am getting more intoxicated to her. I need to stop or else. But I can't.

Thankfully, we parted each other to breath.

Literally, I did forgot what happened last night but after the kiss, I remembered it all.

Me, chasing Sana after eavesdropping at the park.

Me, on the rain with Sana.

Me, hurting Sana.

Me, soaked wet and eventually changed in the bathroom of Sana.

Me, on the bed kissing Sana.

Me, confessing to Sana. Admitting I love her.

And I know, those events were so embarrassing that Sana could only laugh again seeing me so beet red after the kiss.

After dying down the laugh she contained earlier and me only hiding with a pillow on my face fell in love with the silence that enveloped us for a moment.

But a thing snapped back to me.

What will happen if we are now true lovers?

It means they can hurt her, more hurt she'll bear. Make her life in a mess, drag her to something I don't want to happen.

Because of me.

"Then we're actually, us, right?" I asked her that made her nod.

"Aren't you afraid?" I asked and looked at her, who she reciprocated my looks with a frown. "I mean, I am dangerous. You can get involved on the mess I chose to be with. They can harm you, and I cant bear that to see you hurting again, because of me."

"Dahyun," She caressed my cheek and lighten my worries,"You chose to be that. And I chose to be a part of it too. I couldn't let you be there, alone even if you have brothers or friends that were skilled to fight, I want to protect you. I am here at your side loving you. Until my last breath. Because I love you, no matter what who you are. What you do. What your past. What your plan. I am here for you,"

I teared up. How could I be like a fragile glass when I am with her? How can I be so soft when it comes to her? How can I be so whipped when she lets out her precious smile?

How can I be so lucky to have her?

I hold her hand that made her avert her sight to me. I met her dark orbs that completely made me lost just by looking at them. I trace her face features with my other hand and cupped her cheek. I inhaled deeply and ought to her.

"Sana, Ill never let you go. Ill protect you even if it cost my life. I ought to do it. I love you,"

"I love you too," She replied with a warm smile. "Now, get up. I bet the others are worrying about your condition,"

The others.

Ah, how could I forget the thing about Rage, his suspicious arrival and Chaeyoung's disappearance.

"Should we get up? As in Now?" I whined, I want to cuddle her all day.

"Yes, now. They are worried about you last night. So better say your whereabouts."

"But, I don't have any clothes see?" I pouted that made her giggle.

She pointed a familiar bag at the corner and say, "Taehyung brought that bag with clothes. And I assume that is Ryujin's."

"Ugh! Alright."

After a couple of minutes. Sana and I were ready to go off. But I remembered that I don't have any car to drive us at the café.

"Hey, Ryujin drove it here. I think it is in the parking lot." Sana said throwing the car keys.

"Now, Milady, hop in," Dahyun gestures Sana inside the passenger seat like her 'prince', that of course made Sana laugh.

"Why, thank you prince gentleman," Sana hops in, and by that Dahyun starts the engine and drove away to the café.

After their speed. They've reach their destination and welcomed by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter