Epilogue

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's PoV

2 years after the Confrontation.

It is a fine day. A fine day to rela--

"Oww! What was that for?!" Dahyun exclaimed as she holds her head from a sudden impact. When she looked down she met the pink slipper she bought for Sana as per her request. But Dahyun immediately softens when she met the brunette's two beautiful caramel orbs. She sighed.

"Vanilla ice cream? Kakigōri" Sana asked cutely while rubbing her baby bump that clearly tells she could push it the hell down. This is the predicting labor month given by her doctor, 28th of December up to the first week of January. 

Dahyun sighed. She remembered this week is really hectic and hell. The other day, Sana wants to have a unique Osaka dish, Takoyaki. Not only that, she wanted it made right over Japan. How the heck Dahyun will do that? So she came up with the idea that she'll only buy the dish in the nearest store and will say it comes from Osaka.

But fate is really something else... More to say Sana is something else. The Japanese girl rages with her and threw all the pan and ceramic wares in the kitchen resulting in lumps on her head, plus a one-night sleep in the freezing living room.  

Last night she craved jjajangmyeon for dinner, luckily Jeongyeon's restaurant has some or else.

"YAAH!" It is Sana's turn to exclaim now, "Are you even listening? Buy me some now!" 

"Okay okay! Sheesh!" Dahyun hurriedly got out of the house, "What did I do on my past life that I need to endure this?" 

"HEY! I HEARD THAT!" Sana shouted from the living room making Dahyun enter her car cursorily.

Minutes later, after searching for some kakigōri, the Japanese is delighted. She finished up the whole bowl and currently changing her clothes it is her schedule for her monthly check-up. 

"Squirrel, are you ready?" Dahyun said, cooing the brunette avoiding her to be grumpy. But to her dismay, she failed.

"Yes, White Eagle who's so lazy and stubborn and nosy and picky and violent," Sana said as she Dahyun gazed her with can not believe in what've she'd heard. And the worst part, Sana saw how Dahyun looked at her; who is disbelieved. 

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT? DO YOU WANT TO DUMP ME NOW?" Sana yelled that almost tear Dahyun's eardrums. 

"Be patient. You love her. This is just a phase of her pregnancy." Dahyun uttered in the back of her mind, she doesn't want to sleep on the couch again.

"Sana? that is ridiculous, honey," Dahyun said embracing the older girl I won't leave you even though you're grumpy or you get fat or violent and-- ow! OWWW! STOP!" The pale girl could not continue what she was saying when Sana continuously hitting her arm. 

"I AM GRUMPY?"

"No, I was just say-- OW!"

"I AM FAT?" 

"No, baby listen please-- OWWW!"

"I AM VIOLENT?"

Dahyun had enough. Her mind wants to explode, so she does what she should have done earlier. While Sana is busy resting after her grumpy childish act, the younger held up her chin and placed a soft kiss. The latter was flustered but liking the scene afterwards.

The Korean moved her lips softly while Sana reciprocates, making the simple kiss a passionate one. Delicate. They parted when they need some air to breathe. 

"Remember, I will be crazy if you are not with me okay? I, once said, even though I could get amnesia, I'd still love you. I'll find you. And I had, but I still made my way to you. We even get a child, right?"

I know, all of you are confused and shocked but nowadays, science is the one you can really rely on. Dahyun and Sana decided to have a baby a year after their marriage.

Mina and Chaeyoung were really doing great. The conflicts made them stronger even more. Chaeyoung's dad and she are well too, the old man confessed he was just stuck on Chairman Kim being his dog.

The love-hate couple Nayeon and Jeongyeon runs a restaurant, the ostrich manages it while the bunny is busy running the Law Firm.

Momo and Tzuyu are handling some dance studio near the Kindred University. 

Jungkook is preparing. Getting ready for being the successor of their company. 

Taehyung? Tahyung is fine. They can't find them a year after leaving a note that he just needs time for himself, in the same time looking for himself too. But he could not miss her cousin's wedding so he showed up, finally embracing his reality. He got a position in the K-Group Industry and doing well.

Chairman Kim is sentenced for lifetime imprisonment when so many data are collected against him. Jimin is also the same while his father is diagnosed with mental illness. 

"Hon?" Dahyun cooed making Sana snap her head, the pale girl just prayed she's not that grumpy this time, she coughed a little, "Umm? C-can we go s-somewhere? To the-"

"Okay. I know you are really sensitive to say that. We'll go," Sana cut her off with a gentle voice.

With hat Dahyun's ears perked up, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter