Erased

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bawling sounds of the ECG monitor invades Dahyun's room as it observes her stable condition. Her bruises and wounds were now stitched and healing gradually as Taehyung kept applying ointment around her arms and face.

It's nearly six days and Dahyun isn't still conscious.

A knock startled the sleeping boy, Jungkook who's sleeping on the couch. He wanders his eyes, noticing Taehyung weren't on his side anymore. Annoying it may seem, he stood up forcedly as he tries to pick up the door.

"I've said do not enter this room without any call!---" Jungkook said as he twisted the knob, when he saw who's outside he began to stiff in his ground. A familiar man was standing erect outside, the anger and disappointment were marked into his face. The man's white polo has dirt on it. On his left-hand wrist, there were open wounds. Blood dripping on those milky skin,"---Myungsoo?"

Myungsoo didn't bother to answer the latter and instead, he harshly walked inside, shoving Jungkook all the way, finding a very specific person. When he did finally saw what he is searching for, he fell on his knees.

He began to lose balance as he saw her sister in a miserable state.

He gathered himself and began walking inch by inch, trying to pull up his feet, gettinh into the side of the bed.

He stood up for a minute and let out a groan. He shakes Dahyun's shoulder," You naughty kid! Wake up!"

Beep.

"Hyung- Stop it," Jungkook tried to delve him softly but plunged by the elder that made him fell on the ground. Though it hurts, he stands up and tried again. "Hyung!"

"H-hey-," Myungsoo waggled Dahyun more and shouts in repeat. "Hey! Get up! Let's beat those bastards and then, get rid off them!" He calls as he cries that he doesn't even care if his voice was heard outside wailing.

But still, no response.

"What the hell- Myungsoo!" Suga clamors, hurrying on his feet stopping Myungsoo on what he is doing. While Taehyung is glued on the floor, too shocked by the commotion.

"Dahyun, get up! I thought you had a plan?! I'll never get on your way again. Do what you want to do, just get the hell out of there and SPEAK TO ME!" Myungsoo grabs Dahyun's collar pulling her out of the bed.

"Taehyung help us!" Jungkook gasps, struggling from Myungsoo's fruit of anger.

"I am sorry I didn't get to be the perfect brother, please get up," Myungsoo continued to sob thoroughly that made distinct noises. "I should be the one undertaking these kinds of matters before you!"

"Myungsoo!" Suga called and hastily gripping his hands with full power. Thankfully, Myungsoo gave up in a matter of seconds as he can't move his arms because of the six heavy hands stopping him on grabbing Dahyun, that nearly making the wires tangle and the oxygen tubes lose.

"Myungsoo, let Dahyun rest and recover," Suga said as he pulls Myungsoo over the sofa to soothe him. e didn't notice Suga and Taehyung were now inside.

"Do you even have the courage to say what is going on?" Myungsoo added as he finally sat down on the couch.

"Dahyun doesn't want you to get into this mess," Suga tried to persuade him, but the latter only scoffed.

"I don't care Suga! I am still his brother and I have the rights to know," Myungsoo got up the sofa, "This is all my fault. If I just have been a good brother, maybe this mess wouldn't have gone so far,"

"Myungsoo, we don't have the time to argue on who's on edge or not, we need to be as one right now," Suga pulled him again on the sofa to sit. But  a question lingered on the pale man's mind, "So tell me, how did you know?"

Flashback

It was a cheerful-sunny day. Typical weather that everyone would love to call it a great day.

Myungsoo with his driver drove through the city after receiving a text from the Chairman.

Chairman Kim

"Meet me in my office, this morning. I'll set up a meeting with our shareholders."

What could it be that it cannot wait? And I am not a shareholder!

"Dongwoo, you may stop here. Meet me in the parking lot in thirty minutes," The young man spoke while putting his phone in his pocket.

"Yes, sir." The driver slowly pulled over in the front of the luxurious building owned by the highly respected businessman.

The K-Group Company's main building.

Dongwoo, the driver, hurriedly opened the Black Audi's door.

"Have a great day, sir!" The driver said.

"I wish I could," Myungsoo gave a timid smile as a reply.

But before Myungsoo could getaway, his driver handed the pen he left on the back seat. "I think you might need that," Dongwoo said with a smile.

"Thank you," He replied and took his leave immediately.

Walking through the marble tiled building, Chairman Kim's secretary welcomed him at the wide lobby.

"Good morning Mr. Myungsoo! follow me please, Chairman Kim is waiting, " She said with a cheerful smile, leading the young man to the elevator.

"You don't need to go down here and lead me all the way, I am not a kid," Myungsoo said wearing a poker face but the secretary lingered closer. "Ms. I can deliver myself to him, even without your help," Myungsoo added, looking into the secretary's eyes who only gave a sheepish smile as a reply.

"Well, sir. That is the problem. The Chairman had an emergency meeting out of the town, he'll be gone for a day," The secretary said opening Chairman Kim's office.

"Then why did he call me early in the morning?" Myungsoo facepalmed. "I need to go,"

 "Sir, no! I will give you a valid reason to stay," The secretary begged, trying to make him still that fortunately, Myungsoo agreed.

Myungsoo made his way to the sofa, clearly anticipating a good reason to hear, "My ears are open,"

"Chairman and the stockholders we're launching a very important meeting," the secretary stood near him.

"And why am I summoned? I am not a stockholder or a shareholder! I am his grandson," Myungsoo reasoned.

The secretary heaved a sigh. She hung her head low rather than looking on Myungsoo, "He called you because of your sister," 

And by that Myungsoo loosened up his tie, he looked into the secretary's eyes, piercing. The secretary trembled at his gaze, she stepped backward.

"And what about my sister?! Dahyun and I have different ways." Myungsoo shouted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter