First Meet

The True Meaning Of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun kissed my bare face by its dazzling light, waking me up from my deep drowsy self, wagers me to crawl out of my bed. Opening my eyes, a sudden thought on my head kicks in when I remembered it was the first day of school.

I hurriedly go to take a shower and put my uniform on. Passing by a huge mirror, I halted as I check myself in this uniform. I sighed.

I need to get used to this uniform.

"Yah! Dahyun-ah! Get out of there!" Taehyung said banging through the thick doors of mine. "Faster you tofu! I need to take you somewhere". He added

"Yes, I'm coming out," I said as I tuck the final buttons of my uniform before opening the doors wide open.

As I walk out of my room I saw Jungkook, eating his favorite lamb skewers from states.

"Yah, don't eat that much, that skewers is nowhere to be found in Korea"

"That's why I ordered it from States, every morning". He stated like he doesn't waste a thousand bucks just to get that food of him. I just shook my head in disbelief.

Taehyung is done eating, he looked up and flick his hands, gesturing me to follow him. I followed suit outside, and I meet some new friends out there...

"Are the keys ready?" Taehyung asks. "Ooops! Those are mine!" he said when I touch the car.

Chevrolet Camaro ZL1! I thought the company will only release this next year? How can he get this thing?

"Don't worry, you have your own," he said while throwing me some keys. "See you at school," he said entering his car.

"Dahyun" Kookie called. "See ya!" also get in the car...

W-wait what the! He also have car?! BMW 8?

As I walked to the entrance I saw a shiny thing out there. 

Aston Martin Vulcan.

Is this some sort of joke? I would rather use my racing car than this! It was more good enough to kill those highways I am running and passing through. This is just expensive and costs a lot of many that I don't really want to waste.

I could even buy more of this out of my money. Who is he kidding?

I was about to throw those keys inside of the car and just hop on my Ducati when a note.

I saw a note as I enter the car,

My Dahyun,

Don't you ever dare to return this little present for you, Please have it. And please give me one more chance.. I love you, so bad...

-Jin

What does he really need? Ugh! I can't bear to look up again to the piece of paper so I've thrown it away to the car's window.

But a thought pops out of my mind.

He wants to play. Then let's play!

As I drove down to the highway I can't really imagine why do I need to go back here. Although I'm fine staying on U.S and there are only two years left till I graduate in college.

But I need to do something and their company is really doing great. So this is the time to drag them down.

BEEEEP! a loud honk of a car on my back had brought me back to reality, Aish! the light is green!

When I was about to put some gas on the pedal, I pressed the brake deeply, I was shocked that there are two person pops up to the right side of my window frame. Luckily the car that beeped me awhile ago went ahead of me.

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter