The Wedding (13)

It’s Called Love x Meanie

<<❤>>

-Kim's Mansion-

"Wake up, sleepyhead! It's your big day!" Yena called as she opened the curtain blinds. "Mother, it's not even time yet, let me sleep in," Mingyu pulled his blanket over his head. 

"You're the groom, Mingyu-ah, quit being so lazy," Jaemin scolded as he entered the room. "Yes, Father," Mingyu groaned as he got up and started preparing.

-Jeon's Mansion-

Unlike Mingyu, Wonwoo has already gotten up and started to prepare for her exciting day.

"Aigoo, Wonnie, why are your eyes so puffy?" Jihye noticed the puffy eyes.

I was crying the whole night because of my soon-to-be husband...

"It's nothing, Eomma, I'm just sad that I'll have to leave you, Appa and Kookie," Wonwoo lied, not wanting to worry her parent. "Silly girl, it's not like you can't come back and see us," Jihye her daughter's hair. "I know and I'll definitely come back," Wonwoo hugged her mother. "Aigoo, don't be like this, you're going to make me tear up," Jihye said as tears started to gather. 

"Appa says we're going to head out soon!" Jungkook informed as she went into the room. "Yes, Kookie, we'll get ready, come on, Wonnie."

-Wedding Venue-

"Today is the wedding day! I'm super excited!" Yena exclaimed as she arrived. "Mother, quit being so excited, it's just a wedding," Mingyu commented as he browsed through his phone. 

"Be serious, Mingyu, it's your one and only wedding, of course your Mother is happy for you," Jaemin stated sternly. "Yes, Father, I'm sorry, Mother," Mingyu bowed as he placed his phone in his pocket. 

"Is this the Kim family?" The wedding planner, Miss Jung, asked as they nodded. "Please wait in the waiting room, the wedding starts in three hours, we still have some preparations to do, please follow me," she continued as she led them to the room.

"It looks so pretty!" Jungkook exclaimed as she skimmed through the venue. "Exactly, this wedding is going to be amazing!" Jihye clapped along. 

"Mrs Jeon, we need your family to wait in the waiting room, it doesn't start till 3 hours later, the other family has already arrived in another room," Miss Jung stated again as she brought them in.

"Thank you for agreeing to be my maid-of-honour, Kookie," Wonwoo spoke as Jungkook walked into the room. "I'm your sister, of course I will! I just wished I knew how the best man looked like," Jungkook commented as they both laughed.

"I wonder how Mingyu-ssi looks like," Wonwoo mumbled without knowing. "Of course he'll look dashing, just like how gorgeous you are on your special day," Jungkook stated as she held onto her sister's hand. "Thank you, Kookie," Wonwoo blushed as she gave a hug.

"Aww, I'm gonna miss you so much, unnie," Jungkook started getting sentimental, being siblings who had busy parents, they were always by each other's sides. "Me too," Wonwoo hugged tighter as tears welled up in their eyes. 

"It's your wedding day, we shouldn't be crying," Jungkook wiped her sister's tears. "You're right," Wonwoo gave her brightest smile.

"We need the groom and his family to go out and greet the guests now, the bride will stay in her resting room till the wedding starts, which will be thirty minutes later," Miss Jung pointed at the clock as she spoke. "Miss Jeon can touch up her makeup in the meantime."

[The guests started to arrive and took their seats as Mingyu, his parents and Wonwoo's parents welcomed the guests.]

"Wow, it's so beautiful," Seungkwan said as she looked around. "Let it be like this when we get married next time?" Seungkwan asked as she wrapped her arms around Hansol. "Of course, boo, but that's got to wait," Hansol smiled. 

"Congratulations bro, you're finally getting married! I'm so happy for you!" Soonyoung congratulated as he shook his friend's hand. "Thank you for coming, Mingyu and Wonwoo's friends, right?" Yena asked as she approached the whole bunch. 

"Yes, Mrs Kim, we're very happy to be here," Minghao said as they started going in. "Thank you for inviting us," Jihoon said as they shook hands. "You're all their close friends, it's only right that we invite you to witness this very special day," Jihye stated as she smiled.

"Can we have the guests to be seated, please? The wedding will be starting shortly," Miss Jung requested as chatters started to die down, and Joowon went to fetch the bride.

"It's finally starting!" Yena exclaimed excitedly. "Calm down Yena, we all know you're very excited," Jaemin commented as Jihye laughed along.

"Hello, are you the best man?" Jungkook noticed a guy standing beside the groom. "Yes, and I suppose you are the maid-of-honour?" The guy asked as she smiled. 

"Nice to meet you, my name is Jeon Jungkook," she offered her hand as the other took it. "I'm Mingyu's cousin, Kim Taehyung," he introduced as he shook her hand. 

Oh my, visuals sure run in the family, he looks so good...

"I wonder how Wonwoo would look like later, I heard her wedding dress was specially customised for her," Minghao wondered as she looked at her friends, even though the two often argue but they were one of the closest in the group. "Whatever the case, I'm sure she'll look amazing," Soonyoung stated as they took their seats.

"Can we have everyone to stand up to welcome the bride, please?" Miss Jung requested while the lights started to get dimmer and the wedding song started playing. "There she comes, she looks stunning!" Junhui stated as the door opened, revealing Wonwoo entering the wedding hall with her father.

"Appa, I'm n-nervous," Wonwoo whispered as they were halfway down the wedding aisle. "It's okay, Wonwoo, don't be nervous, this will only happen once in your lifetime, so enjoy it," Joowon assured as he Wonwoo's hand that was placed on his arm. 

"Thank you, Appa, for being here with me," Wonwoo thanked him as they approached the groom. "Of course I will, you're my daughter."

"I'll hand her over to you now, please take good care of her and never let anyone hurt her," Joowon stated sternly as he gave Wonwoo's hand to Mingyu's hold. "Yes, I will, Mr Jeon," Mingyu said as he wrapped Wonwoo's hand around his bicep. "Before I begin the exchange of the wedding vows, any objections to this marriage?" The priest questioned as the couple turned to face him. 

"Since there are none, the ceremony shall begin," the priest stated as silence was observed.

"Do you, Kim Mingyu, take this woman, Jeon Wonwoo, as your beloved wife, to cherish and love, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" He shared the vow as he waited for a reply. "I do," Mingyu replied as he heard a gasp from Wonwoo. 

He didn't hesitate...

"And do you, Jeon Wonwoo, take this man, Kim Mingyu, as your beloved husband, to cherish and love, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, from this day forward, as long as you both shall live?" The priest shared their vows yet again as he awaited a reply. "I do," Wonwoo replied as she glanced at Mingyu.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," The priest beamed as the audience started cheering. Mingyu started to lift up Wonwoo's veil, revealing the pretty visuals that got him stunned for a moment. 

I never noticed how pretty she looked.

"You don't have to if-" Wonwoo didn't get to finish as Mingyu leaned down to place a kiss on her soft lips and a blush slowly crept up to Wonwoo's present hot cheeks as the kiss shared plenty of emotions.

"Time to exchange the wedding rings," Taehyung stated as they broke their kiss, the couple then took the rings and slid it onto their ring fingers respectively. "Yay, they're officially married!" Jungkook exclaimed excitedly as the audience clapped along. 

"My dream came true, my boy is married at last!" Yena cried as she witnessed the wedding scene. "We're all happy it happened!" Jihye exclaimed as she had tears glistening in her eyes. "Women," Joowon sighed as he received glares from the two ladies and laughter from Jaemin.

<<❤>>