Chapter 2

Scandal 2

" Nayeon unnie, please take care of your words in radio show."

" Arasso. I got it. I have done this for numerous times already. Don't worry."

Nayeon said as they come out from their van. She is alone on her individual schedule and it is Une Anne's Jung Eunji's Radio Show. It will be on live so Yeri is worried for her.

Nayeon just sticks her tongue out and she enters the building. But her cheerful smile fades away when she sees a person coming out from the building with her manager.

" Huh, Yoo Jeongyeon."

Nayeon thinks but she pretends like shs doesn't care but she makes a glare at her before she passes by her. Jeongyeon also glares her back and their eyes meet. Jeongyeon wants to tease Nayeon so she bites her lower lips and winks at her before Nayeon passes her.

" Garrrrrrrrr!!! She is making fun of me!! "

Nayeon wants to said something but she decides just to let it go. Well, it is not worth it to fight with her, right? The only thing that matters most is their comeback. Not fighting with Yoo Jeongyeon.

She nearly forgets about Yoo Jeongyeon when she is inside the Radio station and starts working. She needs to show her best side to her fans.

" Hello, Nayeon-sshi."

" Nae, hello, sambaenim."

" It's been a long time since we last met and you are prettier day by day."

" Nae, thank you."

" Shall we start with your new look? "

" Nae. I cut my hair because it is a summer comeback and I want to show my fans the new side of Im Nayeon. They might see me as a serious person but in this era, they will see a more fun Nayeon and her bright side."

" Oh, it sounds fun already."

They keep chatting about random thing and it is now time for Eunji to read some questions from fans and make Nayeon answers.

" What is your movie taste? "

" I love to watch romantic movies. I usually watch them myself first but when I find it good, I recommand my members about it and I will rewatch together with them again."

" Haha. You are a romantic movie lover."

" Yes. I even cry when the ending is sad or the plot is too romantic."

" So, let's continue with the extended question. One of the Thorns said that your dating banned period is over now since it has been three years after debut. He wants to know that what your ideal type is."

" I have never said about it on brocast. Hehe."

Nayeon said nervously.

" I didn't think about it much so it us a little difficult for me to describe. But recently, I got an ideal type."

Nayeon decides to make a white lie as she wants to make some headline news.

" That person must be..."

Suddenly, Yoo Jeongyeon appears in her head again as she is the last idol that Nayeon met. 

" That person must be tall, some crazy hair color, a strict yet kind person. I really love someone who can lead me well. As I am the leader of the group, I find it difficult to show my weak side to members. I want someone I can rely on."

" Wow. You just said someone in details. Hahahhaa. I bet it is from one of the movie you just watched. Hahahha."

Eunji gives an eye-signal that Nayeon has said a little too much and she tries to save the idol with some funny joke. Nayeon also laughs along with her like nothing happens and they decide to skip to another question.

Finally, the radio show has ended and Nayeon takes a selca with Eunji together. Then, she said goodbye to her and she comes back to her car.

The manager starts to scold her as soon as they are inside their van.

" Yah, unnie! What have I told you? Don't say some funny things and now, you even described the person in details. People may start thinking that you are in a relationship."

" I'm sorry, ok? But I am sure that it will be on some headline news."

" Aigoo. You don't need to make news to be No.1. You are already No.1."

" No! Accio is making a comeback too. And we need to win over them. This is my life goal."

Nayeon said and Yeri stares at her from the back mirror. And she shakes her head at the idol in disbelief.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                      xxx                                          xxx

 

 

 

 

Chaeng stops her car at the Parking lot and she takes a quick glance at the surrounding before she opens the car door and comes out from it. She sometimes wishes that she has also the super power of Dahyun unnie who can detect any camera in any situation. She will never be in a scandal.

Now, Chaeng is coming to the hair salon alone to change her hairstyle. Her manager said that he will come with her but she wanted to change in her own style so she just refused him.

She makes sure that there is no camera and then she enters the building and goes up to the third floor to the hair salon they always come.

" Hey, unnie."

" Wow, who's coming today!!!!!! "

The hair stylist greets her cheerfully and Chaeyoung is only smiling while putting her hand in the pocket of her pant. 

" Have a seat. Have a seat. How do you want to change your hair today? "

" Hmmmm, I want to do some highlights like Billie Eilish. But not in that green color."

" Oh, I got it. And some crazy ideas come up in my mind already for you. Come. Sit here."

Chaeng nods and she sits on the chair. And she suddenly notices that there is also someone in the shop who is sitting on the chair beside her. She takes a peek to her and her smile becomes bigger when she finds out who it is.

Although she is not wearing make up, her beauty marks can't be hidden. The moles on her face are making Myoui Mina more attractive even if she is falling asleep while her hair is made into funny styles while bleaching.

" Unnie."

" Nae, Chaeng. What do you want? "

" Does G.O.G always come to you? "

Chaeng asks and her stylist smirks. And she slaps on her shoulder lightly.

" Girl, what are you thinking? "

" No, I am just asking."

" Yeah, they do. But now, Mina is alone and don't try funny things. They are still not allowed to date. They don't even have phones."

" Oh, what a pity! "

Chaeng said and she takes another peek at the sleeping Beauty from the mirror. Mina has no idea of her secret admirer and she is peacefully sleeping as they are also making a comeback and they have to practise all day and night.

" Mina-ah, wake up. Let's go wash your hair."

" Oh, sorry."

Mina wakes up from her sleep when the stylist asks her to get up and she follows her while rubbing her eyes like a cute kid. Chaeyoung wants to laugh at the cute girl but she has to make no obvious behavior in front of the stylists and so she just puts on her poker face.

" Chaeng, what do you want to drink? "

" Unnie, come sit here for a while."

She calls the one who is close to her and the stylist comes sit with her. Chaeyoung lowers her voice and she asks.

" Does Mina has any boyfriend? "

" I don't know exactly but I think she doesn't. I mean Sakura has one but Mina doesn't as far as I know. I heard that Sakura is with Ro5ey's Lee Chaeyeon."

" Wow. That Sakura girl is amazing for a rookie. She knows how things should be under control."

Chaeyoung whispers and the stylist slaps her thigh.

" Yah, what are you trying to do? "

" Nothing. I'm just thinking of teaching Mina how to put things under control."

" Yah! Chaeng~ "

" Just kidding. Hehehhe."

Chaeyoung said with a smirk and the stylist unnie doesn't believe her. Son Chaeyoung always rebelled to company's rules and she is known for her non-idol behaviours. She knows Chaeyoung is up to something with Mina.

At that time, Mina comes out from the inside and Chaeyoung keeps staring at her from the mirror. Mina doesn't see her at first and Chaeyoung has to go rinse her hair too.

When she comes back from washing her hair, Mina is almost done with her hair. Chaeyoung can't help but staring at the brand new Blonde in front of her and she finds that Blonde is really suitable with Mina. So she even forgets to check herself.

" Wow, Chaeng! You look amazing."

The stylist shouts and Mina also notices the presence of another idol in the salon. She takes a quick peek at her from the mirror and she is surprised to see a cute tiger in front of her with her brand new E-girl look.

" Hey."

Chaeyoung smiles at her from the mirror and whispers. Mina becomes shy as it is her first time of meeting another idol outside. She replies with a bow and Chaeyoung winks at her before she flashes her dimple smile.

Mina has to hide her face quickly as she bites her lower lip in blushing. They all know Son Chaeyoung the badass but she never knows that she is that much cool in person.

" Ok. It's done."

" Thank you, unnie."

While Mina is busy with her thoughts, Chaeyoung is done with her hair and she walks to the counter for the bill. Mina keeps staring her back from the mirror but the senior idol doesn't take a look at her anymore.

She also is done with her hair now and she is waiting for manager to come and pick her up. While she is sitting alone and reading a magazine, one of the stylists come closer to her and sits.

" Mina."

" Nae? "

" Here. Chaeng gave it for you."

" Nae? "

But before she can say anything, a piece of folded paper is put in her palm and the stylist moves away from her like nothing happens. Mina's heartbeat becomes faster and she opens the paper with her trembling hands.

" Instagram... from Chaeng."

It is written only these words. And there is also a cute doodle of a strange creature in a heart shape. Mina smiles secretly and she folds the paper back and puts it in her bag so that her manager will not catch her.

I have to talk with Kura when I reach back dorm. She is thinking.

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow is their comeback day. The MV will be out at 6PM and then, the album will be available on various music platforms. It is very exciting to make a comeback.

She is worried about her fans will not love their albums but she knows 'Perfume' will be a hit song again. She personally loves the song not only as an artist, but also as a listener.

Kang Hyewon is now walking along the shore of Han River as it is one of her relax ways of her tiring days. She always come here since her trainee days. And she keeps coming here even after she became an idol.

Hyewon came from a rich family and it makes her a little uncomfortable and more tiring with her strict and tight schedules of an idol so she really needs her relaxation. Their manager accompanied her at their debut days but now, she is allowed to come alone.

Hyewon also doesn't use a car. She uses the bus, she walks and she lives as a normal person when she is in her free time. Now, she is only wearing a cap and mask and walking alone.

" I hope our comeback will be successful!!!!!!!! "

Suddenly, she hears a shout and she sees a tiny figure in front. That girl is short, with black hair with rabbit hairclip on and white skin and her lips are red without applying any make-up. She is shouting to the river and making wishes.

" I wish our MV will have more views than Ro5ey!!!! "

Ummm? Ro5ey? Us?

" And I wish Ro5ey's album will be a flop!!! Our Accio's album will be better than them, I wish!!!!!!! "

She is shouting and Hyewon widens her eyes. So, she is Accio's fan and she is wishing for our album to flop? Aha, no way. We are better.

" And I wish my Yujinnie will gain more and more success this comeback. She is a shining star!! "

Aww, she is Ahn Yujin's bias? Huh? So, she is a Witch? Hmmm. Hyewon is making conclusions by herself while the girl keeps shouting. She finds it weird to listen to her and so finally she decides to go and tell her something. Since she has changed her hair already, and she seems she is an anti-fan to them, she may not recognize her.

" Hey, girl. You can be an Accio's fan but you can't say other group like this. It's rude."

Hyewon said as she walks to her and the girl looks at her direction. Oh, she is so short. Hyewon thinks while estimating the length of her leg in her mind. The girl glares at her but Hyewon ignores and she just passes by her.

" Yah! STOP!!! "

The girl stops her and she follows her with angry steps. And she crosses her arms.

" What are you? Why you are talking me what to do and what not to do? "

" It's weird to hear you. That's all."

Hyewon said and she tries to walk away. But the girl stands in front of her and blocks her way while extending her arms.

" Wait! I know you."

She said and she is trying to see Hyewon's face under the cap and mask. Hyewon tries to hide her face but how can she run away from a fan's eyes?

" You are Ro5ey's Kang Hyewon! "

" Shuuu, can you please lower your voice? Someone might hear us."

" I don't care."

The girl said and she walks to the side of the river again. Hyewon follows her and she crosses her arms.

" So, now, are you going to apologize me? "

" For what? "

" For shouting non-sense to our group? "

" Shut up. I'm an anti to you."

The girl replies. Hyewon frowns immediately as the smile on her face fades away.

" Yah, I'm an idol. You should be happy and glad to see me and talk to me."

" No. I'm not interested in you. And you are from our Rival group. There is no way for me to freak out to see you in person."

" What?! I'm Kang Hyewon from god's sake!! "

" Yes, but my Yujinnie is always better than you."

" Aigoo, Ahn Yujin looks like your daughter, ajjuma."

" Shut up! Or I will tell everyone that Kang Hyewon has changed her hair into purple for her comeback."

" Hey, hey, hey. Don't do this."

Hyewon said worriedly but the short girl sticks her tongue out to her.

" Don't worry. I won't. I won't post some s about you and make my wall dirty."

" You-! "

" Blah, I have no time. I need to make a meeting with Witches to support Accio's comeback tomorrow. You will lose to us. Your Thorns will lose to us. Because we are the better fandom than yours. Hahahhaa."

" Yah! "

Hyewon shouts but that girl doesn't look at her anymore. She skips her way away from her while jumping left and right like a rabbit.

Hyewon puts her hands on her waist in anger and she is about to call her but nothing comes out from because she is an idol. She can't fight with anyone, not even with an anti.

" Aigooo, I'm too unlucky. Why I have to meet an anti on my free time? "

She thinks and she decides to go back to dorm as she has no feel to chill anymore.