Chapter 3

Scandal 2

Hirai Momo is the brand new reporter of Dispatch and she is a hard working intern. She is trying her best to get a place at work but she still has not been lucky yet.

All the couples she has been following are just s and she still doesn't find a headline news. Well, she wants to show the world the big bomb she's gonna drop. This is her dream.

She is coming from Japan and it is hard for her to earn a living with this report salary. But her house is rich enough to support her because the dream of following the idols and revealing their love stories is really romantic for them.

She is the kind of person who believes that Love should be spread all over the world. And she doesn't like the loves of Kpop idols who has no chance of dating. And she clearly understands human nature too.

Humans love to break rules. If you tell them to do something, they will refuse. Buf if you do not let them do something, they will do it in secret for 200% sure. And Momo believes this on Kpop idols too.

They are forbidden to fall in love by their entertainments and by their fans. And she wants to reveal them for idols and lead their lives to freedom. She feels pity for them who seem to stay inside the cage that their entertainment and fans put them inside.

Now, she is in her apartment while she is eating ramen and watching TV. Hmmm, Eunji's radio show is coming. I have to watch it. She is my bias in Une Anne.

Momo thinks and she watches the Radio where Ro5ey Nayeon is the guest for tonight.

" That person must be tall, some crazy hair color, a strict yet kind person. I really love someone who can lead me well. As I am the leader of the group, I find it difficult to show my weak side to members. I want someone I can rely on."

Nayeon said and Momo is almost choked on her noodle. Wait. These words are not simple. She is giving hints. Right!

Momo thinks excitingly and she looks at her notebook where all the data she has been collected about Lee Chaeyeon are taken down. She knows Chaeyeon is dating but she can't find a way to know who it is.

Now, another Ro5ey member is dropping the hints now. Well, since she is the oldest member of the group, her dating style will be simple. I will change my target to Im Nayeon.

Momo decides and she smirks. She is staring at Nayeon smiling sweetly at the camera while doing some cute gestures and she whispers.

" Who are you dating with, Im Nayeon-sshi? "

She is super curious. And she believes that fans will be curious too and revealing them will be a jackpot for her. She will be the famous scary reporter of Dispatch. And Momo smirks in happiness for her new investigation.

 

 

 

xxx                                         xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

Today is their MV release day so both Ro5ey and Accio are excited about their comeback. But early in this morning, they have their schedule of Idol Room Special episode and some members from the two groups are here for recording. Not only them, G.O.G who will have their comeback after 1 week later is also here.

" Hello, everyone. Welcome to Idol Room! "

The MCs start the show with their cheerful vibes but Jeongyeon can't think anything except Im Nayeon is in the same room with her recording the same programme. She becomes angry for no reason as she was never informed about Ro5ey being here.

" Nae, Hana.. du... sae... beautiful and dangerous, you will fall for us. Hello, we are Ro5ey."

The three Ro5ey members, Nayeon, Yuri and Yena are here as expected. Yulyen is for OTP thing while Nayeon will be joked as their mom like always on internet by the Yulyen shippers, they know. That's why they choose this members for the variety.

" Nayeon-ah, why you cut your hair? "

" Waeyo? Isn't it beautiful? "

" Of course. You are! "

Huh? That woman is beautiful? Beautiful my ! Jeongyeon thinks while she is shaking her head. The camera has not still focus on her but she needs to be careful and tries to smile as here may be hidden cameras around them.

The MCs are talking with Ro5ey members and asking about their comeback. And he finally asks them to show a dance move of their song.

" Let's start! "

Huh? The instumental is so good. Jeongyeon thinks while she is listening to the song and watching the killing point dance. Damn, they are hot. They will definitely become our rival this comeback. While she is sinking in her thought and staring at Ro5ey, Minju taps her secretly.

" Unnie, you are staring like a creep."

" Opp. Sorry."

Jeongyeon shifts her gaze away immediately and she is hoping that the camera did not catch her stare. If not, the fans will notice that she is staring and this will lead to another fan war.

" And now, this is the time for our cool idols, Accio."

" Hana du sae, we will make a spell on you. Hello, Accio-imida."

They smile at the camera and said the words in the scripts while trying to show their best expression to the camera. But in the corner of her eyes, Jeongyeon saw that Nayeon is whispering something to her members. Huh? She is gossiping about me, I bet. She thinks and she frowns but she pretends like she is pouting in the camera.

" So, Accio, can you show us your brand new moves? "

" Of course."

Jeongyeon proudly said and she stands up. The three members of Accio shows their main choreo while the others are amazed at their charms. Jeongyeon smirks in victory when she sees that Im Nayeon leans to her members again and whispering something. You are afraid of us now, right? 

And she sits back on her seat while acting like a pro. The greeting continues with G.O.G with Jihyo, Sana and Tzuyu. They don't do the dance thing because their comeback date will be a little too far instead they show their singing ability with their B-side track. And both Accio and Ro5ey have to agree that they have great vocals too.

" Now, it is time to play! The game is simple. You guys will have to bring these onion rings with chopstick and relay to the goal plate."

" Oh, this will be fun! "

Yuri, Yena and Minju, Chaewon are happy because they don't have to try much harder for fanservice. Just a game will solve everything while the three G.O.G members are blushing.

" Yah,  Tzuyu-ah, you stay at the back. Sana at mid and me start thr game. Ok? "

" Nae."

Tzuyu whispers while her face is a little red. Sana tries to look at her face but Tzuyu is hiding so she can only see her ears which are extending out from her beautiful face. Members even joked about them as Yoda.

Talking about this, that cute ears of Tzuyu are Sana's favourite. It doesn't mean Sana doesn't like other facial features. It means that she personally finds them cute. And they are the best when Tzuyu is being shy and members can only see the red tips of her ears.

" Can we do practice? I mean we need practice!!! "

Team Ro5ey asks and team Accio agrees with them surprisingly. The MCs decide to let them practise for 2 minutes and they all are planning of the strategy.

Jihyo takes the onion ring and she puts it at the tip of her chopstick. And she moves if closer to Sana and relay the onion ring. Sana turns around to the nervous Tzuyu and she passes the ring which Tzuyu successfully puts on the plate.

" Wow. This is not bad."

Tzuyu whispers while she is wiping away the sweats on her forehead as she is nervous like hell. Sana fails to notices that as she is also busy of thinking how to put the onion ring just at ths tip of the chopstick only so that Tzuyu will not feel awkward.

" Ok. Ok. It's time. Let's............ start! "

The teams get three minutes for the game. At first, they are going with the pace. But about after three rings passes, the rings start to fall to the back of the chopstick and it becomes harder for them to take.

" Jihyo-ah, put the ring at the tip!! "

" Arasso!! "

Jihyo tries but the ring ends up in the middle. Tzuyu has to move her head to the side and takes the onion ring with her lips from Sana. Ahh, this is embarrassing. Both of them think.

" Only one minute left!!! "

The MCs announce and the winning-spirit Jihyo becomes more clumsy. She puts the onion ring as she likes and this time, the ring falls to the back of the chopstick near Sana's lips accidently.

Sana widens her eyes and she looks at Tzuyu who is also staring at her with unblinking eyes. Sana thinks that Tzuyu becomes uneasy so she decides to let this one go. And she is about to put that down on the table, Tzuyu suddenly grabs her hand and stops her.

Sana looks at Tzuyu with round squirrel-like eyes and the younger girl said nothing but she leans closer to Sana dangerously. Sana knows that her heartbeat skips faster and faster as their distance becomes closer and closer.

But she also doesn't dare to move because she is afraid that their lips may touch she does. And she even doesn't notice that Tzuyu has already moved away from her.

" Stop daydreaming."

Jihyo slaps on her arm as she puts another one on her chopstick. And this time, it falls to the back again. Sana even doubts that Jihyo is doing this on purpose as she is now staring at her with a smirk. Damn, leader.

And Tzuyu leans closer to her again. Jihyo suddenly tries to take something from the table, bumping into Sana and sending her forward.

" Oh! "

And she made them accidently crush on their lips with each other. 

" Ahhhhhhhh! SANA!! TZUYU!!!!! What are you doing? "

" No! I mean- "

Tzuyu becomes a red apple immediately as she is so embareassed. She even sits on the floor and covers her face with her palm while Jihyo is laughing at them loudly.

Sana is also blushing but she can't show her blush because it will make Tzuyu worse. She pretends to be angry and send deadly glare at Jihyo.

" Sorry. Sorry. I didn't mean to push you."

The studio is filled with laughter about the maknaes. The Accio and Ro5ey know that Jihyo is just making an OTP joke and try to promote so they just let her take their screen time.

The recording time was fun and they enjoyed it so much. Finally, after spending about 5 hours at the studio, the recording is finished. The Accio and Ro5ey members have to left as they have their showcase schedules later this evening.

" I know our album will be a hit! "

Nayeon is talking loudly to her members, getting attention from Accio. Jeongyeon also extends her neck and she is peeking at Ro5ey and listening to their leader.

" I know it from the bottom of my heart. And we will get another win streak on music shows."

" Huh? That's so funny. Wins are not come from dreams and hopes. They come from hardworking and talent. These wins are none other than for us."

Jeongyeon also pretends like she is talking to her members with a loud voice making Nayeon to frown and peek at them. Jeongyeon smirks as her plan works well.

" Stop now, unnie. You are not kids."

" Yeah, stop acting childish."

Both the members are trying to calm them down while the leaders are now glaring at each other. 

" Hump! "

" Huh? That crazy woman! "

The two shot their final glare at each other and they both enter their cars respectively as they need to join their members doing their make-up for the showcase.

 

 

 

xxx                                          xxx                                          xxx

 

 

 

" Hey, unnie. You have been spacing out since I came back. Is something bothering you? "

Tzuyu asks her roommate, Mina and the older one shakes her head with a smile. Well, since they are 7, they divided the rooms like this; Mina and Tzuyu, Sana and Nako, and Jihyo with Sakura and Hitomi. 

Mina has lost in her fantasy world since she has come back from the hair salon. And she is waiting for the right moment to have a chance to talk with Sakura in private. But the members are always here and she still can't find a chance for two days.

" Tzuyu-ah, I'm going to Sakura."

" Umm? "

" I want to play games too."

" Oh, ok."

Tzuyu is not sure about what Mina is talking and she just lets her go. Mina starts looking for Sakura in the dorm and she finds her in her room while lying on the bed and playing Animal crossing.

" Hey, Kura."

" Come in, please, unnie."

Mina smiles and she closes the door and locks it after making sure that Jihyo and Hitomi are not in the room. Sakura notices the strange behavior of Mina and she raises her eyebrows.

" What's up, unnie? "

" I- "

Mina doesn't know where she should start. She nervously sits on Sakura's bed while playing with the paper fold in her hand. Sakura gets the signal as she sits up on the bed and faces Mina.

" You can tell me anything. We are sisters."

Mina nods and she gives the paper fold to Sakura. Sakura confusely opens it and her eyes widen after she has read the letter.

" OMG! Who's Chaeng? "

" Son Chaeyoung."

" What?! Accio's Chaeyoung? "

Sakura asks and Mina nods shyly. Sakura squeezes in silence and she is holding Mina's hand in happiness.

" She's so hot! And a famous one too. Wow!! "

" Yeah. But I don't know what she is up to."

" Unnie-ah, she is giving you a signal. She said instagram so we should check their instagram. Wait."

Sakura takes her tablet and she enters the instagram acc which they all have to share not only with the members but also with the managers.

" Does Accio has an individual account? "

" I don't know. I think they shared too."

" Ok."

Sakura searches for Accio's instagram and she enters. And the first post is from Jeongyeon, Chaewon and Minju. Not interesting. She pulls down and the second one is from Chaeyoung that she posted last night.

" How's your day? For me, I found my happiness. Can't wait to meet you soon."

Chaeyoung is smiling at the camera while showing her three fingers which she inked with three flowers tattoos. Sakura is checking the post carefully and she then claps.

" Ok. It seems a normal caption to fans but it has more than one meaning. She referred you as her happiness. And she said she is willing to meet you soon."

" Huh? Is it even possible? "

" Yeah. Do you want to give a try? We can always post her a reply."

" Reply? "

Mina widens her eyes as she is afraid of the managers catch her red handed. But Sakura pads her shoulders and she smiles at her.

" We will do it in secret, of course. That's one of the ways me and Chaeyeon are using. Let me teach you how to use Lovestagram."

Sakura said and Mina is still oblivious with the new things.

" So, do you have anything to say to her? "

" I don't know. But today, their album will be released."

" Right! Ok. What about we send her a cheering? "

" Huh? "

" It's almost 5PM. The MV will be out soon. Come on."

Sakura pulls Mina to the bed and she puts on some quick make up for her.

" Hmmmm, you are beautiful now. Let's take a selca."

" Umm? "

" Put your chin on your palm and stare at the camera. Yeah. Yeah. Like this. Open your lips a little. Yeah. Good."

Sakura takes the photo and they recheck them. Ok. It comes out beautifully.

" Let's post it with some tricks."

Sakura said and she starts making a post. 

" I'm exciting already. I can't wait to see you!!! Fighting <3 "

" Yah~ Not with the heart! She will think that I'm easy to get."

" Oh, that's right. Let's remove that."

Sakura removes the last part and she posts with only ' I'm exciting already. I can't wait to see you!!! ' caption. Mina knows that her heartbeat races again as if it is going to explode because she is breaking rules. Well, not yet. You can't blame her.

" Unnie!! Unnie!! See!!! "

Suddenly, Sakura slaps on her thigh and she shows her the Accio's instagram My day.

" You will fall in love with. Trust me. Chaeng."

There is only the album art of their new song but they both understand that Chaeng is replying Mina. Sakura is clapping and Mina bumps her body with her shoulder.

" Wow. That's cool. She is really after you."

" What- what should I do next? "

" Don't worry. Just go with the flow. Everything will be fine and you are not alone. But remember one thing, Tzuyu can't know about it. She will be jealous."

Mina nods. And she cups her face in her palms and hides it as she feels shy all of a sudden for everything she has done today. And the dorm is filled with the laughter of Sakura.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                          xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

The next day...

Hyewon is happily walking along the Han river again. Their comeback is a successful one and their fans really love them. She smiles widely while thinking about their showcase last night. They had fun and she believes that Thorns were having fun too.

" Oh! "

Suddenly, she notices someone standing nearby and she recognizes her immediately. The Witch. Huh!

The Witch is wearing a red hoodie and a short with yellow bag on her chest. She can see the Ahn Yujin's doll hanging at the bag. She is standing just there and doesn't move an inch. Huh, she must be sad for losing us. Hyewon thinks and she decides to walk to her.

" Hey, Witch! "

She calls and the short girl turns to her. Her smiling face turns into a frown one immediately when she sees Kang Hyewon beside her.

" What? "

" How do you feel when you didn't get Melon No.1 spot? "

" Huh? It doesn't matter. Our MV is 42M views while yours is only 36M. And we have other charts No.1."

" Who cares about youtube views? Only immature did this."

" Yah! Kang Hyewon!!!! "

She shouts and Hyewon is just laughing. They are lucky enough that there is no one around. If not, Hyewon will be dragged into strange scandal stories.

" But my Yujinnie is really cool and handsome. That's enough."

Her tone changes into dreamy one immediately and Hyewon shakes her head in disbelief. She puts her hands in her pants' pockets and faces the river, inhaling the cold breeze into her lungs, making herself fresh.

The Witch girl checks her from head to toe and she furrows her eyebrows.

" You are not feminine in person. I saw your teaser photo on next week music shows. Your is out in strange position and you look really annoying."

" Yah! This is our concept. And since I am the visual, I have to maintain the group image. I have to show our feminine side to our fans. You can see my true self in variety shows."

" I'm not your fan. How can I know? "

The Witch said and Hyewon rolls her eyes. And she remembers something.

" Yah, I remember. People even said that me and your Accio's visual Kim Minju look alike. Right? They even call us Twins."

" Twins my . Our Minju is 10 times much more prettier than you. Look at yourself. With this hair color, your tanned skin becomes now chocolate tone. LOL."

" Yah! I'm an idol too."

Hyewon can't win over that girl. She is small and short but she can talk like a fighter. Hyewon wonders how she fights as a keyboard fighter when Thorns and Witches are having a war.

* phone rigning *

Suddenly, her phone rings and she answers the call.

" What? They are attacking us? How dare they! Ok, I'm on my way. I'll be there soon."

Hyewon is looking at her in curiosity while she is answering the phone. The girl puts the phone back to her pocket and she turns to Hyewon.

" See? Your lovely Thorns are declaring a war against us. Our peaceful fandom has to fight back your toxic one to protect our girls. Aigoo. I have to go now. They need me."

She said and she starts to walk away from Hyewon who is left in surprise. But she turns around immediately and shouts at her.

" Yah!!! Let's see who will get their 1st win next week!!!!! "

" What?! "

" Our Accio will always be the winner!!!! "

The girl shouts and she runs away from Hyewon and disappears like a fast rabbit. Hyewon can't believe herself. How she can talk to her like this?

" I am the Kang Hyewon that everyone is yearning for."

She is talking to herself while pointing to her own chest.

" I can't believe. Yah!! Witch!!! We will definitely get the first win!!!!!!!!! Our oppas will bring us victory!!! "

Hyewon shouts to nowhere and only the Han River knows their secret fight here. And Hyewon has to come back to their dorm in annoyance on that night too because of the same evil bunny.