Chapter 15

Scandal 2

Nayeon is at her shooting for web drama again. She has been working the whole day and it is the lunch break time. At that time, the director comes to her and he said he wants to say a few words with her.

" Ummm, sure."

Nayeon is not certain what he will say. So, she just follows him to his chair silently. 

" Nayeon-ah, your CEO is personally asked me a favour that there will be no kissing scene in the drama."

" Nae."

" But I think the ending will be more strong if we add a scene where the actor and actress will show their affection towards each other."

" Nae? "

Nayeon widens her eyes. The director smiles at her and he explains.

" It will be a touch down kiss only. And I will take the angle from the other side for the rest of the kiss. Will it be ok? "

" I'm not sure. I mean- "

" Please Nayeon-ah, I'm asking you a favour."

Nayeon bites her lip and she is thinking for a few seconds. Well, it is for her drama. She has to do it. She thinks and she finally nods.

" Ok. But my fans will be angry if- "

" I understand. I will make sure there will be no rough and hot things."

The director promises and Nayeon finally comes back to her chair. She then sits down on her chair lifelessly and Yeri asks her what happened. Nayeon sighs and she explains what the director said and the manager is not sure about it.

" Wait. Let me ask the CEO first."

" Ok."

Yeri stands up and she is calling their CEO Bae Irene. The CEO answers her call almost immediately.

" Yes? "

" Ma'am, the director said... "

Yeri explains the condition in details and Irene is listening to her carefully. She then thinks for a few seconds and agrees with the Idol's decision.

" Ok. If Nayeon thinks she can do it, let her."

" Nae. I understand. Nae. Thank you."

Yeri waits till Irene ends the call and she looks at her unnie.

" Unnie, she said you can do it if you want to try."

" Alright. I have to do it for my drama."

Nayeon said and she wonders what Jeongyeon's reaction will be if she knows about it. The rest of the lunch break goes normally and the evening shooting restarts again.

Since today is the last shooting day, they have to work for till night and everyone is tired when the final scene is filming.

It is the scene when the actor and actress will meet again in front of the Merry-Go-Round they went together once. And Nayeon's kissing scene will be done here.

" Relax and follow the lead, Nayeon-ah."

The director shouts and Nayeon nods nervously. She looks at the actor and the man just gives her a smile. C'm on, Nayeon-ah, you can do it. 

" Ready... Action! "

Nayeon is waiting in front of the Merry-Go-Round remembering her moments with the actor. Suddenly, someone runs to her and hugs her tight.

The rest goes with the script. They say their lines and finally, it is time to kiss. The man smiles at her and he slowly leans down to her.

Nayeon is scared all of a sudden and she jumps away in surprise.

" Oh, I'm sorry."

She has to apologize for her mistake and the actor pads on her back.

" It's ok. Just relax and think of me as a potato. Or your Yoo Jeongyeon."

He said and winks at her, making her blushed. The director shouts again.

" Ready.... Action!! "

This time Nayeon doesn't refuse the kiss anymore. She is staring at the man and just imagines Yoo Jeongyeon in front of her. The always angry Jeongyeon is smiling sweetly at her as she slowly leans down.

Nayeon slowly closes her eyes and raises her face so that he can land her kiss on hers. It is just a touch down and after about two seconds, the touch is over. Nayeon opens her eyes and the man is now smiling widely at her while holding on her head and pretending like they are kissing. 

" You are doing good."

He whispers and Nayeon smiles at him too as a Thank you way. They wait till the director said Cut and they move away from each other  Nayeon bows him and said Thank you and she is now greeting everyone one the set as it is the last scene.

But Nayeon stops doing when she sees a tall figure walking away from the set with a bouquet in her hand. Yoo Jeongyeon? Why is she here? And why she is leaving without calling me?

Nayeon thinks and she runs after Jeongyeon without thinking twice. The taller girl is even getting into her car and so she has to run faster to catch her.

" Yoo Jeongyeon!! "

Nayeon shouts when the Accio leader is about to open her car door. She runs to there and stands up in front of Jeongyeon while panting heavily.

" Yah~  Yoo Jeongyeon, you are coming to me, right? Where are you going now without saying goodbye? "

Nayeon said while she is holding on Jeongyeon's sleeve. The taller girl arches her eyebrows and she tries to remove herself from the grip.

" Let me go."

" Wae? What's wrong with you? "

Nayeon asks and she realizes something.

" Yah! You saw my kissing scene, right? "

Jeongyeon doesn't answer. Instead, she turns to the other side, refusing to look at Nayeon. Nayeon is now 100% sure that Jeongyeon is angry because of this so she holds on her arm and shakes the taller girl.

" Yah~~ Don't be. It is just a touchdown kiss."

" That touchdown kiss last for 1 min and 3 seconds. Did you enjoy it? "

" Yah~ What are you talking about? We didn't really kiss for that long. We are just leaning towards each other. The camera angle, you know? "

Nayeon explains and Jeongyeon wants to smile because of the truth she has just discovered. But she wants to get Nayeon's attention more she just pretends like she is still mad at her.

" Yoo Jeongyeon, what's wrong with you? Why you are acting this way? Aish."

Nayeon is shaking her body more and she suddenly grabs the bouquet from Jeongyeon's hand.

" Wow, it's so beautiful! It is for me, right? "

" No. It is for your director."

" You are ridiculous."

Nayeon shyly said and she inhales the fragrance of the red roses in her hand. Jeongyeon is watching the shorter girl and she smiles but Nayeon caught her immediately and she jumps and points at Jeongyeon's face.

" Aha. You are smiling. Hahahhaha. You are no longer angry with me, right? "

" Shut up."

Jeongyeon whispers but Nayeon doesn't care and she is still acting cute again and again.

" Stop that ageyo."

Jeongyeon said but Nayeon shakes her head and she continues teasing Jeongyeon, making Jeongyeon to be more fluttered. She suddenly grabs Nayeon and pushes her to the car, trapping the short girl between her arms.

" Do it again if you dare."

Jeongyeon said while she is staring at Nayeon. The Ro5ey leader who is now staring back at Jeongyeon with round bunny like eyes. Jeongyeon seems she is not angry but Nayeon can see something else in her eyes.

They don't break the eye contact and Jeongyeon slowly leans towards her, making Nayeon's heartbeat becoming an orchestra. What is she doing? Jeongyeon smirks at Nayeon and she whispers.

" It doesn't matter you are doing ageyo or not anymore. Whatever you are doing, I'm kissing you."

And she leans closer to Nayeon more and more, making her eyes are the only light that Nayeon can see. Nayeon slowly closes her eyes and she can feel Jeongyeon's palm grabs her cheek, pulling up her face a little by her chin with her thumb.

Then the taste of the gloss Jeongyeon is wearing falls onto Nayeon's a little trembling ones as the taller girl starts to capture her pink plump lips between hers. Jenlongyeon doesn't take long to bite Nayeon's lower lip and she asks for a more aggressive stage which Nayeon gladly allows her.

They start making out under the starry sky and Nayeon is feeling like she is in 9th cloud. Jeongyeon's hand which is caressing her waist slowly crawls above her back and it is sending shiver along her spine so that Nayeon has to put her hand behind Jeongyeon's neck and hugs her for support.

They break the kiss when their lungs are shouting for oxygen and Jeongyeon rests her forehead on Nayeon's as she doesn't want to let go her girlfriend yet. Nayeon is breathing heavily and she doesn't dare to look at Jeongyeon as she is too shy to show her red face.

Jeongyeon laughs at the blushing Nayeon.

" Remember Im Nayeon, you are my current girlfriend and I can say that you are mine."

Jeongyeon blurs out something random and Nayeon looks at her in surprise. Jeongyeon smiles with the sweetest smile to her for the first time during their three months dating.

" You are mine."

Nayeon is now ready to jump into hell together with Jeongyeon if the taller girl asks her to do so.

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                          xxx                                          xxx

 

 

 

 

It is only around 7PM but Hyewon can't wait to see her bunny that she had promised her to meet at Han River today. She is too happy about it before their manager makes a visit to their dorm again.

" Hey guys~ "

" Yo! "

Chaeyeon greets and the manager sits on the couch making everyone to be curious what's the matter again. But Yeri smiles and she announces.

" Guys! I have a great news. You guys have to go to Switzerland this week and we will do a Ro5ey in Switzerland photobook. And it will be 10 days long trip and you guys will have Ro5ey in Switzerland Adventure Reality Show, too."

She is clapping alone, followed by Yuri and Yena, which makes Yeri to be surprised.

" What is this reaction? Are you not happy? "

" Of course, we do."

Chaeyeon weakly answers. Both Nayeon and Hyewon can't say a thing now as they don't want to go. 10 days is too much. And Nayeon is more worried because she knows their breaking up news is coming up soon. She doesn't want to do it.

Hyewon is also unhappy with the news too. She doesn't like the idea of going too far away from her bunny girl. She thinks it is just the start and she doesn't want to make things cold again between them. 

Yeri tells them in detail of their Switzerland trip and all she hears is that they have to go in five days. Their manager left after that and all Hyewon can think for now is 'Damn. I don't want to go now.' thing.

Even Chaeyeon looks down and Yuri can't understand her unnies. She leans to Yena's ear and whispers.

" Unnie, unnie, why all the unnies seem they are not happy about the trip? "

" Yah, Jo Yul! Are you thinking that I am God and I know everything? I am the same as you, too. I wonder why they all look sad."

Ths two of them are whispering while Chaeyeon enters her room to tell her girlfriend that she has to leave. Nayeon also goes inside her room to so something only God knows. And Hyewon also stands up making Yuri and Yena look at her with curious eyes.

" Where are you going, Kwangbae? "

" To clear my head."

Hyewon said and she takes her cap and mask to come to the Han River where she has promised to meet with Eunbi. She sees the short bunny waiting for her at their usual spot and she smiles immediately as she sees the girl jumping up and down and playing.

" Kang Hyewon! "

Eunbi smiles and she runs to the Idol girl.

" Yah~ why you are late? I have been waiting for you for almost an hour."

She said as she links her arm to Hyewon and starts walking to their bench. 

" You know, I didn't wash my right index finger the whole day. Yujinnie touched it and it becomes too precious."

Eunbi said while she is showing her index finger to Hyewon. Hyewon stops and she suddenly grabs Eunbi's index finger making the hopping bunny to stop.

" Wae? What's wrong? "

Eunbi asks as she now notices that something is disturbing Hyewon. The Idol looks at her and she said.

" I'm going to Switzerland this week."

" Wow. I have never been to there. That's a great news."

Eunbi said and she waits for Hyewon to response as the idol is still looking at her with the same expression.

" And it will take 10 days."

" Oh. It's- a long time."

Eunbi whispers the last part and she seems... she is sad too? Hyewon wants to think like this but she doesn't dare to think. If it is not true, she will be the one really hurt.

But the bunny suddenly jumps up again while she is removing Hyewon's fingers one by one from holding on her index.

" Hey, it's ok. At least, we can meet on your birthday night."

" What? You know my birthday? "

" Of course, I know your birthday as your birthday support billboards are everywhere around Seoul."

Hyewon wants to be happy this time. But Eunbi said while giggling and she sticks her tongue out. Then suddenly, she links her index with Hyewon's index, making they are holding index fingers. Hyewon looks down their locked index and she smiles a little. 

" Don't be down. Smile, Hyewonnie~~~"

Eunbi is singing Hyewon's name as a song and she giggles again while swinging their interlocked index fingers in the air. Hyewon laughs and she shakes her head she follows Eunbi's lead.

Ok. Let's enjoy the moment. We can miss these later as the heart will always remember.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                         xxx                                        xxx

 

 

 

 

* Door bell ringing *

Jihyo arches her eyebrows when she hears the doorbell at this late. It is already 8:00PM and the dorm is nearly to be closed. Who the hell is at the door at this hour? Or night delivery man? 

While she is thinking, Nako stands up and she checks outside from the peekhole. 

" Ahhhhhhhh."

" Wae? Why you are shouting? "

Jihyo asks and all the members look at Nako who is in her shock stage. She points to the door and stutters.

" There is- there is Son Chaeyoung here."

" What?! "

" The Accio Chaeyoung? What is she doing here at this hour? "

" Is that another WGM shooting? "

Nako shakes her head.

" No. There is no camera behind her. She is alone here."

The members are in confusion when the doorbell rings again. Sana and Sakura look at each other as they have to take care of it for their lovely Mina who is now scarring to death and can't say a word.

" Aham. Jihyo-ah, we can talk about it later. Let's bring the guest in the house first."

" Umm? Alright."

Jihyo nods and she stands up as she has to greet the guest as a leader. She bows at the senior idol and Chaeng bows her back.

" Hi, what can I help you? "

" I'm here for Minari."

" What Minari? Wait, Mina? "

Jihyo glares at Mina who is now refusing to look at their leader. Jihyo widens her eyes as she can guess what is happening here. She is about to say something but Sana is fast enough to pull Chaeng by her arm and invites her in the house.

" Please come in."

" Thank you."

Chaeyoung enters the living room and she puts the bags she has been carrying on the table.

" I bought ice-cream for everyone."

" Oh!!! We love it! "

Nako and Hitomi said in unison while they are fangirling over their favourite idol. Chaeng is nervously laughing and she is taking numerous glances at Mina who is refusing to look at her, too.

All the G.O.G members are surprised by the sudden guest and they don't know how to express their reaction. Sakura makes a fake laugh as she wants to ease the awkward atmosphere in the living room.

" Mina unnie, why don't you take Chaeyoung sambaenim and talk in private? "

" Oh, I got it."

Mina whispers and she stands up. Chaeyoung is looking at her with puppy eyes and she signals her with her eyes to follow her. Chaeyoung awkwardly smile at the other members in the room before she follows Mina in their room.

" Don't lock the door and leave it open for three inches! "

Jihyo shouts and Nako and Hitomi are now giggling while they are talking about something. Mina quickly locks the door as soon as Chaeng is inside and Tzuyu raises her eyebrows.

" Explain now."

Jihyo said while crossing her arms and Sakura and Sana have to explain everything. And the result is the Hell Jihyo!!!

" Yah!!!!!! Are you insane? We can be screwed forever. Why you let her to do it? "

" Relax, Jihyo-ah. Our dating ban is almost over. And you know right person comes at the right time. If Mina thinks that Chaeyoung is the right person, we have to make it right time for them."

Sana is trying to calm Jihyo down while the leader is putting her two fingers on her forehead and trying to release her headache. Suddenly, to everyone's surprise, Tzuyu sighs and she joins the conversation.

" I think Sana unnie is right. We can't stop ourselves when Love hits us."

" Tzuyu-ah."

Jihyo's jaw drops and so do the other members. Tzuyu stands up and she smiles at them.

" Let's make Mina unnie happy."

And she enters the kitchen. Sakura is shaking her head and she is staring at Tzuyu's back in disbelief.

" I thought she would oppose the relationship."

" Yeah."

" Ummm, can we eat the ice-cream now? "

Hii-chan asks innocently and Jihyo blows out a hot breathe from . This is something she has never expected. Mina is dating and her girlfriend is giving a visit to their dorm. Ahhhhhhh, please just kill me, someone.

At that time, Sana decides to check on Tzuyu as she wants to know Tzuyu is really cool with this. She enters the dining room and finds Tzuyu sitting at the table alone with a yogurt bottle in front of her.

" Hey, baby."

Sana whispers and she sits beside Tzuyu. The younger girl smiles and Sana asks her.

" Are you ok? I mean you are not angry, right? "

" I am not angry, unnie. Don't worry."

Tzuyu said in a calm tone. She takes a sip of her yogurt and explains Sana how she is feeling.

" I can feel Mina unnie. It is always difficult to fall in love with someone but when you once fell for someone, it is hard to come back to the shore, too. She chose Son Chaeyoung and I think she is in love. As her roommate, I know her more than the other members."

" More than me? "

" Unnie~ "

Tzuyu laughs and she moves her chair closer to Sana and she leans on Sana's shoulder. The Japanese girl smiles immediately as soon as her baby's head takes its spot on her shoulder.

" I can see her bright smile while she is staring to nothing. She sometimes smiles in her sleep. She is acting like a teenager but we all have lost our precious teenager life with trainings and trainings so we couldn't enjoy our first love story. So we can't blame her. Let her find her happiness. We have to support her as her sisters."

" You are- mature enough."

Sana whispers and Tzuyu smiles. She takes Sana's hand and interlaces their fingers together. Sana said nothing and she leans on her head on top of Tzuyu's as a support. They both know this is the best situation for both of them.

They may have many things that they can't say out but they think they can hear them by their hearts. Love is a strange melody to which only true hearts can listen.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                           xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung looks around the room and she finds it cute. Though the room is not that much big, it is neat and tidy. She checks the two beds and sits on the one which she thinks it is Mina's. 

Mina joins her on the bed and they sit silently. Finally, Mina decides to break the silence as it will be 9PM soon and Chaeyoung has to go.

" You are blonde."

" Yeah. My hair gets longer so I need to bleach it again."

" It suits you perfectly."

" Thanks."

" What are you doing here? "

" Ummmm, I want to be friends with you."

"Hmm? "

" We are dating but we are not close to each other yet. I love to know more and more about you so I decided to make a surprise visit."

Chaeyoung explains and Mina laughs. She raises her eyebrows and asks the younger girl.

" So, what do you get? "

" A surprised Minari. A blushing Minari. A gorgeous Minari."

Chaeng smiles at her own words. She extends her hand and touches the mole on Mina's bridge.

" You are really beautiful. I always want to touch them."

She whispers and Mina is laughing with a red face. 

" I have to go back at 9PM, right? So, what should we do now? "

" Hmm? How can I know? You are the one who came here and gave a heart attack to Jihyo. I don't know how to face the members after you have returned."

" I thought they've already known about us since Sana unnie and Sakura unnie sent you the last time we met."

" They are the only members who know about us."

" Oop. I think I have made a mistake."

Chaeng whispers and she looks at Mina with a puppy eyes.

" I'm sorry, Minari. I should ask you first before I came. I pushed you into a mess. I'm really sorry."

" No. No. I think it is better. If not, I don't know how to talk with them about us."

Chaeng smiles at the word 'us'. Yes, they become us now. They are not alone. She moves closer to Mina and the Japanese girl becomes stiff. They are alone on Mina's bed and the condition makes them nervous.

" Huh! Why it is so hot? "

Chaeng nervously said and she is fanning herself with her palm. Mina wants to laugh at the cute girl beside her and she takes a look at the shorter girl who is looking up to the ceiling and laughing.

Her little fangs, oh, Mina never knows about them. They are so cute and it makes her look like a tiger. But a baby one. She is still as cute as a kid no matter how many times she tries to act as an adult.

" Chaeyoungie."

" Nae? "

Chaeyoung turns to Mina and Mina is still staring at her. She looks at Chaeyoung's big round eyes. They are beautiful and twinkling like a pair of stars. She looks at her pointed perfect nose which makes her to be the best side profile idol.

Her gaze moves downward more and it lands on Chaeyoung's plump strawberry like lips with a mole beside her chin. They are so kissable? Mina gulps at her own thought and she slowly leans to Chaeyoung without knowing herself.

The younger girl is also surprised but she doesn't want to refuse so she slowly closed her eyes too to wait for the touch. Mina checks the locked door and she makes sure of it before she also closes her eyes.

* knock knock knock *

" Mina, it's almost 9PM."

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door and they both jump away from each other. Both of them are with red faces and they murmur Sorry for no reason. Mina is hiding her face in her palms while Chaeyoung stands up immediately and fixing her clothes.

" Let's go."

Mina said and she opens the door for the shorter girl. When they come out from the room, eight pairs of eyes are greeting them while they all are eating ice-cream that Chaeng bought for them in the living room.

The atmosphere is filled with awkwardness again and Tzuyu is smart enough to break it.

" Thanks for the ice-cream, Chaeng. We love it."

" Ahahhaa. Thanks God. I don't know what flavour you like so I bought all of them."

" Don't worry. We love all of them too."

Nako joins the joke and they all laugh. Jihyo stands up as a leader and she greets Chaeyoung.

" Chaeng, please take care of our sister. You have to take extra care as we still have our dating ban issue."

" Nae. I'll make sure of it. Then, I'm going. Bye."

Chaeng said and she looks at Mina who is not coming with her. Sakura frowns at her dumb unnie and she has to talk for the older girl.

" Mina unnie, send her home. What are you doing? "

" Oh."

Mina wakes up from her blushing world and she follows Chaeng to the door. She knows that everyone is watching them so she is blushing double now. She opens the door for Chaeng and the shorter girl stands at the door.

" I'm going. I'm glad that your family accept me."

" Bye."

" Nae. Goodnight."

Chaeyoung said and she turns around to go out but Mina suddenly does something she badly wants to do before she gets regret. She pulls Chaeyoung back and hugs the small girl who surprisingly fits in her embrace like a missing piece of a jigsaw.

" Thanks for coming."

Mina whispers on Chaeyoung's shoulder and the smiling girl hugs her back tight.

" I love you, Minari."

Mina feels like she is having butterflies in her stomach. That's what people call 'Love'? It's so beautiful and it's really good to feel it. She can feel love from this tiny little girl.

" I love you, too, Chaeyoungie."

Mina whispers into Chaeng's ear, kissing the hair of the brand new blonde girl.