Chapter 20

Scandal 2

(This chapter is 2/3 point of the story so there will be more twists and turns... Thanks to all my readers who keep waiting for me patiently... I have been busy recently so please bare with me... Umm, I hope you will love this chapter.. )

 

 

 

 

 

Jeongyeon is lying in her bed and she refuses to open her eyes as she wants to spend more time here. Today is that day. The last day of them being together. 

She doesn't want to give up on Nayeon but what else she can do? She even tried to talk with their Boss but all are in vein. There is nothing she can do now. It feels so hopeless and helpless.

Jeongyeon sighs and she slowly opens her eyes. Then she checks the time and it is almost 8AM. She has an appointment with her Guitar trainer at 9AM. She should get ready now.

Jeongyeon gets out from her bed and she takes a bath to clear her head. Then she changes into something comfortable and drives to the entertainment for her practise.

" Jeongyeon-ah, are you ok? I mean you seem you have been spacing out all the time."

The guitar trainer said and Jeongyeon bows at him as an apology. But she can't really concentrate on anything right now. Her mind is cloudy and she keeps checking her phone hoping Nayeon will give a call to her, and tell her to stop this disaster.

But she receives no call and it is almost 6 PM when their break-up will be announced by Dispatch. Jeongyeon enters their dorm and the kids curiously look at the bags in her hands.

" I did some shopping for food."

But she has no feeling to explain them a lot so she just said that and enters the kitchen.

" Unnie, she seems she is weird."

" Yeah. The internet is breaking into war currently and she is showing no feeling at all."

The kids whisper and Dahyun sighs as she understands their leader too well. She is pretending like she is ok. But she has her own worries too. Chaeyoung is missing the whole day and there is still no news from her. And Dahyun is thinking a way of how to tell Jeongyeon about it.

" Girls, I'll go check on Jeongyeon unnie."

But before she can finish her sentence, Jeongyeon comes out from the kitchen with a red face. She is holding two beers in her hands. She walks to Dahyun like a drunken person and grins at her.

" Dahyunnie, drink with me."

" Unnie, are you drunken? "

" Yeah, I want to be drunken so I finish a bottle in five minutes. Hehehhe."

" Sit. Sit, unnie."

Chaewon stands up to hold Jeongyeon and helps her to sit on the floor with them. Jeongyeon hands her beer to Dahyun and the later takes it so that the leader will be satisfied.

" Yah, I can't believe. She didn't call me the whole day. I kept waiting for her call but she never did."

Jeongyeon wants to talk someone badly. But she knows she will not speak out these words in her normal mind so she decided to take some extra push. When she is drunken, she can lose her control and she can talk everything on her mind.

" I would do anything if she asked me to do. I mean, I even tried to talk with CEO not to announce the break up. How stupid I am."

" Unnie, may be she has her own reasons."

Being the considerated one, Dahyun is always there for the group for free counselling. The kids keep quiet and listen to their leader's story quietly. It is something they can't help. 

" Ahhhh, that woman. She only gave me headache. I should know it from the start. Now she is giving me heartache too."

Jeongyeon laughs lifelessly and she finishes the beer in her hand in one shift. She puts down the empty can on the floor and her eyes land on the one in Dahyun's hand.

" If you don't drink, I want- "

" No, unnie. That's enough. Let's stop."

Dahyun puts the beer can away and Jeongyeon frowns.

" Chaeng!!! Give me my beer. Chaeng? Wait, where's Chaeng? "

" She still has not come back yet."

Dahyun said quietly and Jeongyeon's frown becomes bigger.

" Aish, that kid. Call her or something. It's late already."

" No, I'm back."

At that time, the door is opened and Chaeyoung enters the house. She looks around the living room and gets the situation right now. She looks at Dahyun and the older girl shakes her head at her.

" Let's go to sleep, Jeongyeon unnie."

Chaeyoung said and she holds on Jeongyeon's right arm. Dahyun quickly holds the left arm and the two rapper duo pull up their leader to take her in her room.

" No, I want to drink more since you are back! "

" Shut up, unnie. You are too loud."

Dahyun scolds and Jeongyeon goes quiet. They drag her to the bed and put her under the blanket. Jeongyeon starts talking bulls again which are not understandable for them so Dubchaeng decide to leave her and they come out from the room.

" Where have you been all day? "

Dahyun asks in a worried tone but Chaeyoung is smiling with a small smile while her hands are busy removing her jacket.

" Wow, unnie. What is it? "

Yujin notices something on Chaeyoung's neck and she stands up to check it. The members widen their eyes when they notice a new tattoo on Chaeng's neck under her left ear.

" Yah! A tattoo? A new one? Yah, Chaeyoung-ah, did you tell the CEO first? "

" No. Why would I? This is my body and I can do everything I like with it."

" Can I touch it? "

Minju asks as she slowly pokes the newly pained skin which is decorated with a heart shot through by an arrow.

" It's beautiful."

" Thank you."

Chaewon comments with a wide opened mouth as she is admiring the new tattoo.

" I'll be fine. Don't worry."

Chaeyoung said while she is padding Dahyun's arm who is still looking at her with worried look. Chaeyoung whispers Goodnight to them and she enters her room.

She sighs and puts the jacket on the chair before she jumps on the bed and lies down. She closes her eyes and she realizes that her head is filled with too many thoughts. 

Why they can't have a normal life like others? She means even the western artists can have their own lives, why they can't get one? Why all of their actions are controlled by the entertainments? Did they know how Jeongyeon is suffering for her break-up? This is unfair.

Chaeyoung takes out her phone from the pant pocket and she decides to make an instagram post. She chooses a photo from the gallery that she took today which reveals her new tattoo.

Ok. This one is perfect. Chaeyoung nods and she thinks for a caption. Immm, for her, her fans like her friends. She wants to share her everything with them. She has to take a cute concept in the group but her reality self is not like this. She has a stronger vibe than cute. And she wants to show it to the fans.

She dislike lying and she wants to show her true self to her friends. She loves tattooing and there is no need for her to hide about it. She wants to share her new hobby with her friends.

" I was shot thru the heart."

She smiles and posts the new instagram post, and the whole fandom goes wild again because of her new tattoo.

" Hmmm."

Mina is using the ipad and she is watching random things on twitter. Everyone is talking about the break up news of Accio Jeongyeon and Ro5ey Nayeon. Mina feels really bad for them but she thinks her story is worse than them. She didn't even have a chance to date with Chaeyoung properly.

Her fingers stop moving when she sees a new posts about Chaeyoung all of a sudden. Chaeyoung is making a neck tattoo!!! The excited Witches are trending like this and Mina widens her eyes.

She made a lips tattoo recently and she made a new one again? What if her entertainment will scold her? Yah, Mina, she is no more your girlfriend. Stop thinking and worrying about her.

Mina tries to scold herself but she can't help with her curiosity and her fingers are doing their job before Mina knows. When she notices the reality, she is already on Accio's instagram.

Mina sighs and she browses to find the recent post that Chaeyoung had made. Her side profile is as perfect as always and Mina is just admiring her ex-Princess Charming for a few seconds. Then her eyes shift to rhe neck to find a newly made tattoo which is a heart with an arrow pierced.

" I was shot thru the heart."

Mina reads the caption and she frowns. She closes the screen and hugs the ipad in her embrace. She knows Chaeyoung is hurt. She may be probably angry with her but she can't do anything about it. She has to think for their group first. Love is not a big deal if it is compared with Life, right?

" I'm sorry, Chaeyoungie."

Mina whispers and she closes her eyes as she doesn't want the clouds in her eyes to rain.

" I'm so sorry. But you are not the only one who is hurt. I am also hurt. Your heart is only shot thru but mine is crashed into pieces. And there is no You to collect them and repair."

Although Mina is trying her best not to cry, tears start falling out from her eyes and she starts to cry. She hugs the ipad more and starts crying like a kid.

Why it is too hurt to let go of someone you love? Why?

 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

The Ro5ey members have came from Switzerland and they have to freak out when the stuffs are telling that there are too many people waiting for them since the Nayeon breakup news is ruling the twitter now.

They had to hide their faces and pass through the crowd in a speed of light and enter their van ignoring all the questions that are thrown to Nayeon.

" Ahh, that's scary. Yena unnie, Yena unnie, they even tried to push me."

Yuri said with a pout and Yena nods.

" Yeah. There are not only our Thorns here. Many reporters are here too and they are pushing everyone."

" Yah, Yah, quiet."

Chaeyeon whispers to them while she is signaling them to look at Nayeon's direction who is sitting at the front. She seems she is trying her best not to show any emotions but they all know she is really down.

The members want to give a peaceful time for their leader and so they stay quiet all the way back to their dorm. They enter the house and put down all their things on the floor as they have no mood to unpack them now.

" What should we eat? "

" Hmm? What do you want? "

" Molla? Heheehhe. Unnie, what do you want? "

" I want to take a nap. Sorry, kids."

Nayeon weakly said and she smiles at them before she enters into her room leaving all four of them dumbfounded at the spot.

" We should really check on her, right? "

" Yeah. We should. I'll go."

Hyewon volunteers herself and she knocks on Nayeon' s door before she enters the room. She finds that Nayeon is already in the bed, crawling herself into a ball.

" Unnie, are you ok? "

She asks while she is sitting on Nayeon's bed. Nayeon doesn't open her eyes but she nods at her silently. Hyewon sighs as she feels sorry for the leader.

" Hyewon-ah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

" But we know you are not."

" It's not like this. I was waiting for Jeongyeon's call the whole day. At least, she should say goodbye properly, right? But there was none. And we are breaking up without even hearing her voice for the last time. That's a little sad."

" Why you didn't call her? "

" Hmm? "

Nayeon is surprised by the question. 

" I- I don't know. I just waited for her."

" Aigoo, unnie."

" I think I was stupid, Hyewonnie."

Nayeon whispers and she looks at Hyewon. Then she extends her hand and grabs Hyewon's hand.

" Don't be stupid like me. You have to go somewhere, remember? "

" Huh? "

" Go. Go and take the chance. Don't waste time."

Nayeon said and she gives a squeeze to Hyewon's hand.

" Our love stories are forbidden but every single minutes of the story is worth to spend. There is no regret after all at the end."

She said and Hyewon looks at her with a pale look. Nayeon smirks weakly and she nods at her sister who stands up all of a sudden.

" Unnie, I'm going."

" Go."

Hyewon walks to the door with wide steps and she opens the door. But she stops in the middle and turns to Nayeon. And she whispers Thank you with a  smile before she closes the door.

She grabs her long coat and comes down from their apartment to run to the Han River which is the usual place for her to meet with that Bunny girl, Kwon Eunbi. It is almost 9PM and she knows she needs to be hurry. So she just runs to there as fast as she can.

But what if Eunbi is not at the Han river? What if she came and went back home already? What if she will laugh at her and shuu her away if she tells her that she likes her? Hyewon's head is filled with questions but she ignores them all as she makes her way to the Han River.

" Kang Hyewon!!! "

She slows down and stops at the spot when she sees a tiny figure at the usual place. She is facing the River and shouting like usual.

" Yah, Kang Hyewon!!! Why you have to leave me for too long? "

She doesn't aware that Hyewon is here so she is shouting as she wishes. Hyewon smiles and she silently walks to Eunbi girl.

" Kang Hyewon, you bad girl. I miss you already!!! "

She shouts and Hyewon is now right behind her. She can't stop herself anymore so she just moves a step forward and hugs Eunbi from the back. Eunbi seems she is scared and she starts trying to move away from Hyewon's grip.

" It's just me, Kang Hyewon."

" Huh? "

Eunbi is surprised and she becomes a statue all of a sudden. Hyewon pulls her closer and hugs her tight from the back. As Eunbi is a tiny girl compared to Hyewon, she is disappearing in Hyewon's embrace while the taller girl is snuggling her face on the fan girl's shoulder.

" I miss you, too, Kwon Eunbi."

" Yah~" 

Eunbi tries to fight back but she has already lost her words since they both understand what the other wants. Hyewon slowly pushes away Eunbi and she turns the girl around to face her. And she laughs when she sees tears in Eunbi's eyes. Eunbi pouts and she shyly slaps Hyewon's arm lightly.

" Don't laugh."

" I won't. Haha. You are just too cute."

" Pabo-ah, why you didn't contact me when you were in Switzerland? "

" Because I was too tired and I fell asleep when we reached back to hotel. I'm sorry."

" It's fine. I understand."

Eunbi said while she is removing the dusts on Hyewon's coat. Hyewon puts her hands on Eunbi's shoulders and she smiles again.

" Kwon Eunbi. What were you talking when I was here? "

" What? Noth- nothing. I was praying for Yujinnie. And Accio, of course. You know, we all are happy that our Captain Yoo is finally back to us again."

" Yah! "

" Sorry. I feel bad for their relationship but... but happiness is happiness. Hehehe. Our Captain Yoo is single again. Hehehe."

" Aigoo. Toxic."

Hyewon whispers and Eunbi glares at her. But Hyewon smirks again and Eunbi widens her eyes.

" What? "

" I heard something else. Not Yujinnie. What were you shouting, Kwon Eunbi? "

" I- "

Eunbi opens to say something but she is surprised when Hyewon suddenly leans down to crash her lips on Eunbi's cheek. Eunbi's eyes become widen and she is surprised as this is something she is never expected.

Hyewon removes herself from Eunb and Eunbi looks at her in shock. Hyewon flashes her charming smile and she whispers.

" I love you, Kwon Eunbi. Even if we can spend only a few times together, I want to be with you."

" Kang Hyewon, you- "

" I promise I will not be jealous with your Yujinnie. You can be anti-fan to Ro5ey if you want. I only want you to be- "

But she is cut off when Eunbi suddenly jumps and hugs her by the neck. Hyewon has to hug her back to hold the balance. 

" Calm down, bunny."

Hyewon said and Eunbi jumps down from her with a pout. But it turns into a smile immediately and she cutely glares at Hyewon.

" I will come to your entertainment and burn it down to ashes if you dare to hurt me."

She said and Hyewon laughs loudly before she pulls Eunbi into a hug. The smaller girl leans on Hyewon's chest and she hugs her back. Hyewon smiles and she tightens the hug.

" I won't hurt you. But I really love the idea of you burning down the entertainment."

And the night is filled with laughters from the new lovebirds. They don't care anymore.