Chapter 9

Scandal 2

Hyewon is at her fansign and she has been busy the whole morning. She hasn't eaten a thing and she is having a headache now. She wants to take a rest but the fansign is still ongoing.

" It's play time!!! "

The MC for today is Nayeon and she is leading the event well. They can just follow her lead and everything is ok. Until now.

The game is simple. Fans have already written the tasks they wanted to see in papers and put them in a closed box. Members will have to draw them and play the request in it.

That's easy. And Nayeon is the first one to draw. She looks at the paper and she seems to be happy after reading it.

" Do your best ageyo. Ok! No one can defeat me in ageyo. Keke."

She said and Chaeyeon stands up to help her play the game. She uses the script paper to cover Nayeon's face and she counts 1,2,3 before she removes the paper.

" Oppa-ah, I miss you so much already~ "

Nayeon uses not only her facial expression but also the ageyo voice which can melt every Thorn's heart. But the members are trying their best not to throw up. They frown together and Hyewon thinks her headache becomes worse because of this.

Another one is Chaeyeon who is sitting beside Nayeon. She draws and the task is to answer who she wants to date if she is a man.

" If I were a man..."

Chaeyeon said with a shy smile and looks at Hyewon's direction.

" Ummm, I love all my members. And they all are good to date but among them, I'll choose my friend, Hyewon to date. You know, the friendship story changes into a love story is too romantic and wonderful. Hehehhe."

She said and all Kangchae shippers go wild. She even winks at Hyewon who is just staring at her and shakes her head. And it is now Yena's turn. Yena opens the paper and she pouts.

" Wae? Who wrote this? Dance like an animal in a cute way? Yah~ Moya~~ "

She is complaining like a kid but she has already made her way in the middle as she wants to please the fans. The Throns start shouting 'Duck Duck Duck' as she looks like a duck when she pouts her cute full lips.

" Arasso. Arasso."

Yena calms down the crowd with her palm and she said. And she walks like a duck which makes her stans dead while the other members' stans are being bias wrecked by Choi Yena and her cuteness.

And now, it is Hyewon's turn. Hyewon slowly stands up from her seat and she takes a paper. She reads the words and she shoves her shoulder.

" Show your charm. That's easy."

She said and she walks to the front. Then she makes her fingers in a V shape and puts if around her chin while smirking. 

" Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "

The fans are going crazy and Hyewon decides to go back to her theme. She poses as a feminine model for a few more poses and she bows the fans. She sits back at her seat and opens the water bottle to cool down after that.

She suddenly remembers the weird girl. She said she hates her feminine style. And Hyewon wonders what she will said she sees her charm. Aigoo, is her ankle getting better? 

While she is lost in her thoughts, Yuri is going up to take her task and she reads it out loud.

" Give a kiss to the member beside you. Oh, I love it!! "

She said and she looks at the one who is sitting beside her, our Kwangbae who is in her own world and doesn't know what is happening.

" Hyewon unnieeeeeeeeeee."

She shouts and runs to Hyewon who is almost choked on her water and looking at her with wide eyes.

" Moya! "

Hyewon accidently avoid the kiss as she doesn't hear the task and Yuri signals her with her eyes.

" This is my task. What are you thinking? "

She whispers but she keeps wearing a smile and tries to hug Hyewon down on her chair.

" Yah! Let me go. Let me go. Arasso."

Hyewon also notices her mistake and she tries to make things funny. Yuri pins her down and she plants a kiss on her cheek while the other members are laughing and cheering for them.

" Aigoo. This kid."

Hyewon tries to joke and the fans are laughing. She lets out a sigh and prays that nothing bad will be said about her. Aigoo. Luckily, Yuri notices that and she quickly leans on Hyewon's shoulder to show some PDAs.

The rest of the fansign goes well and it ends after three hours. But there are some Yuri stans who became furious at Hyewon as they thought Hyewon bullied Yuri. She never loved her member!!! And they start posting about Hyeyul's bully rumour on internet.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                         xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

The G.O.G members are in the waiting room of Show Champion. They are involved in nomination this week and they are too excited about the result.

" What if we win today? "

" Yah~ Accio and Ro5ey are here. I don't think we can win."

" But Grace promised us to bring Wins. I have a high hope."

While they are chatting about the possibility of their 1st win, the manager comes to say that they are recording a backstage episode. The members walk out from the waiting room to go to the studio.

" Hana Du Sae, Grace and Glory, hello, G.O.G-imida~"

They introduce themselves to the camera and the PD told them to divide into two teams to play. 

" Let's play Paper-Stone-Scissor! "

Jihyo suggests and the members agree. They play and the teams are divided as Sana, Mina and Nako in one team while Jihyo, Sakura, Tzuyu and Hitomi in other.

" You are playing compliment game. You should say of course to whatever your component says. The one who can't fight back will lose."

The PD explains to them and the members nod. The first round is between Nako and Hitomi.

" Hey, Hii-chan, you are really beautiful today."

" Of course! And I love the way you tied your hair. It suits you well."

Nako's face tirns red but she makes a fake cough and she continues.

" Of course. I like- I like- I like you! "

" LOL, this is not compliment!! You are out!!! "

They continue playing and they are having fun before Sakura suddenly shouts "Sana unnie and Tzuyu!!! ". Both of them widen their eyes but they can't reject it now as they are on camera. 

Tzuyu walks in front and she is wearing a poker face while Sana is showing some excitement. She nervously laughs and faces Tzuyu who is just looking at her direction in a calm way.

" Chewy-ah~ you’re the prettiest~"

Sana tries her first attack but Tzuyu seems she is ok with it.

" Of course! And unnie, you’re the cutest."

Sana wants to laugh. Her team members are forcing her to fight back so she needs to swallow her laugh and continue playing.

" Of course."

Sana stares at Tzuyu and the younger girl stares her back. Where is the kind and soft Tzuyu? She is just giving a look that Sana is just a member, not as a special unnie for her anymore. Sana feels a bit hurt by that thought and she decides to give a try.

" Tzuyu-ah, you know unnie loves you, right? "

" Of- Of course."

Tzuyu is taken aback by Sana's sudden confession. The members also notice the tension between them and they look at Jihyo to do something. Well, the leader is also now struggling with her inner mind about what to do.

Tzuyu bites her inner cheek secretly and she smiles at Sana. If she can play this game, why can't I? Tzuyu thinks and she decides to drop her last card.

" Unnie, you know you are mine, right? "

" Wha- Of- Aish..."

Sana can't say anything anymore. She covers her face between her palms and sits on the floor.

" Yah!!! Sana unnie!!!! "

" Why do you let her win? "

" Tzuyu-ah, you are the best!!! "

The members use the chance to cover up for them and they make fun with the game. Sana runs back to her team and she keeps hugging Mina the whole time as she is blushing so hard by Tzuyu's daring words.

She peeks at Tzuyu for numoerous times but the younger girl is acting as normal as ever and she keeps playing other games like nothing happens. Sana pouts as she is angry because she looks like the only one who is having crush on her member. This is bad.

The recording is over and the G.O.G members have to go to the stage for the result show. The three nominations for today, G.O.G, Accio and Ro5ey are on the stage at the front line and they are all waiting for the result.

Mina becomes excited as she remembers that she is standing together with Chaeng at the front line. She can even see her from the corner of her eyes. What is she doing? She is talking to her member, Dahyun. Oh, I look like a creep here. 

While Mina is busy with her own thoughts, Chaeyoung is whispering her plans to Dahyun about going near to Mina on the stage. Dahyun doesn't want to agree but she also wants to make her sister happy so she promises her that she will help her.

" The winner today is... "

The MCs are waiting for the numbers to stop and they announce the name in surprise.

"  G.O.G!!!! "

" Omo! "

The confetti are blown from above and they make the members to jump up in surprise. Nayeon becomes scared and she runs to Hyewon who is beside her and she tried to hide in her embrace to which the later hugs her back.

" Huh? "

But she hears a voice and it is not Hyewon. Nayeon looks up in surprise and she meets the eyes with the person hugging her.

" You! "

Nayeon almost shouts in fear when she sees Yoo Jeongyeon hugging her in her embrace. Jeongyeon is also surprised that the one who runs to her and hugs her is no other than her fake girlfriend, Im Nayeon.

" Yah! What are you doing? Let me go!! "

" Huh? You hugged me first. I was the victim again."

Jeongyeon whispers back and she lets go of Nayeon as she doesn't want Nayeon to hear her loudly beating heart. Nayeon moves backward with her red face too and she tucks her hair behind her ear.

" I- I was scared! That's all. And I thought you were my member."

" It's fine. We can hug as we like. We are a couple here."

" Yah! Couple in your dream. I won't date you even if we were the only two person left on this earth. Hont! "

Nayeon said with a glare and Jeongyeon rolls her eyes. And she watches Nayeon's back who is walking away from her while giving a final shot of glare at her. Aish, we will never get along with each other. Jeongyeon thinks and she also walks back to her members.

While 2yeon is having their own problems, the surprised G.O.G members are in shock and they are hugging each other in happiness. Sana hugs the member beside her while Jihyo is saying her thank you speech.

" Unnie."

Sana is nearly to faint when she hears a longing voice from her favourite member. Tzuyu hugs her tight and Sana smiles as she returns the hug. But, to Tzuyu's disappointment, someone appears and Sana lets go of her immediately.

" Dahyunnie!!! "

" Congratulation! "

Dahyun gives a big hug to Sana and the wife returns the hug. Tzuyu looks away and she shakes her head to remove negative thoughts before she walks to other members to sing for Encore stage.

Since Dahyun is staying on the stage, the Accio members decide to join their in-law group's Encore to show some bond for WGM. And this is a big chance for Chaeyoung also.

She takes her chance and walks to Mina who is singing her part and waving at her Graces.

" Hey, Minari~ "

Chaeyoung greets and she copies Mina's dance moves making the older girl to blush. Mina looks around for help but there is only Sakura near her. She is also busy with her secret girlfriend Ro5ey's Chaeyeon who congratulates her with a hug. Sakura even gives the rose from the bouquet to her. Geez. She is a pro in dating.

Mina thinks and she sees no escape from Chaeng now. She sees Tzuyu standing alone at the other side of the stage and Mina tries to walk away to there but Chaeng follows her and she blocks her way.

" Hey, listen. Have you decided your answer? "

" I- I don't know."

" Hmmm, please, Minari. I really like you. I promise I won't make you in trouble. Please. I just want to know your answer."

She keeps saying while walking around the stage. Mina bites her lip and she looks at Chaeng who is now looking at her with puppy eyes. Ahh, why she has to be so cute? Mina sighs as the Encore stage is over. She bows the fans together with her members and said goodbye ignoring Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung becomes sad and she sighs as she turns around to go back to Accio members. But her face lights up immediately when Mina passes by her and whispers to her.

" I'll consider. I'll give your answer tomorrow."

And she walks down from the stage with her members.

" Yes! "

Chaeyoung throws the fist to the air and celebrates herself but she just receives a smack to her head by her leader.

" Ahh, Jeongyeon unnie!! Wae?! "

" You are too obvious, Chaeng. You will be in trouble. Control yourself."

" Arasso. I'm sorry. Hehehe."

But she can't help smiling and she said to her leader with a giggle while showing her dimple smile and rubbing her head that Jeongyeon hit. Jeongyeon shakes her head and she sighs as she is having a bad feeling that Chaeyoung will be in a big problem soon.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                         xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

 

While G.O.G and Accio are having their Encore stage, Ro5ey members are coming back to their waiting room. Hyewon is about to go by herself after she has finished changing but the manager stops her.

" Hyewon-ah, you can't go now. The CEO said she wanted to see you all after this."

" Yes? "

Hyewon frowns. She wants to see the evil bunny-like Witch but now, her chance has been ruined. She sighs and she can't do nothing but to wait for the members to finish. And they all come out from the building to meet a crowd waiting for them.

Hyewon tries to find the certain bunny in the crowd but there are too many people and it looks like finding a pin in a pile of hay.

" Let's go."

The manager drives the car and the Ro5ey members are taken to their Moonlight Entertainment. Hyewon tries to opens the curtains and looks outside. And her face lights up when she sees the Raven-hair sitting at the other side of the road together with a guy.

Huh? A guy? Who is this? There is a camera in his hand. Is he a fansite masternim? 

" Hyewon-ah, close the curtains."

While she is busy with her thoughts, the manager warns her and Hyewon pouts. She puts down the cloth and crosses her arms as she is thinking about the guy beside her. 

" Are you alright? "

" Yeah. I'm just- tired."

Hyewon tries to smile at Yena and the later nods. Finally, they reach to their entertainment and they come directly to their CEO's office. And Bae Irene is already waiting for them with her strict face.

" Sit."

She said and they take their place. The members are wondering why she wants to meet them suddenly and she seems she is angry.

" Nayeon-ah, you are doing well. Your interaction with Jeongyeon on stage today is trending now. You saved your member."

" Nae? "

They become confused. Nayeon saved who? But Irene puts her ipad on the table and she shows a thread about Hyeyul bully rumor.

" Hyewon-ah, what happened? Why you avoide Yuri's kiss? "

" I- it was a surprise and my body reacted automatically. I couldn't help. And Yuri knows I have no intension."

" Yes, PD-nim. We are ok."

They said and Irene sighs.

" But we have to make a cover up for it. That's why I want to meet you. The entertainment choice of OTP has changed. Let's stop Yulyen thing and start Hyeyul."

" Nae? "

Hyewon is surprised. It doesn't mean she doesn't want to make sweet moments with Yuri. Yuri is like a little sister to her. She just doesn't want to make moments. But Irene continues.

" I had feedbacks that the fans love to see cool Hyewon today so let's change your theme from flower girl to girl crush type. You can do it, Hyewon-ah."

" What about my Yulyen? "

Yuri said with a pout and Irene nods.

" I'm sorry for this but it needs to be sunk for this era. Do Hyeyul and remove that stupid rumour from the history."

" Nae~ I'm sorry, Yena unnie. I will miss you."

" Thank you but no need."

Yena can't help but smile in joy while Hyewon is frowning. But Yuri holds her hand under the table and smiles sweetly at her.

" Don't worry, unnie. I'll take care of everything. Just follow my lead."

She said with a smirk and winks at Hyewon. Oh, mama. But Yuri is a good little sister she can rely on. Ok, Hyewon-ah, this is your mistake. Let's correct it. At least, I can stay with my usual self now. Hyewon is trying to encourage herself.

" Being a girl crush is not bad, I think. Let's do Hyeyul."

Hyewon said with a smile.