Chapter 10

Scandal 2

The promotions for this comeback are finally ended and the Ro5ey members no longer have to go to music shows for promotions. Instead, they are now more focus on fan events as they want to make their bond between themselves and their fans getting stronger. 

Today, they have plans to go to Hi Touch event and the members are already at the event area and waiting for the fans to enter.

They are sitting at one table for each member and the fans will be in a line in front of them. Each of them will have a chance to give high five with their idol but only for 1 minute interaction.

Hyewon is a little worried as it is her first public appearance since Hyeyul bully rumor. What if the fans are still mad at her? What if they attack her with some bad words while giving high five?

She sighs and frowns due to her own thought. The members notice her unhappiness and they walk to her.

" Hyewon-ah, wae? Are you worried? "

" Nae, unnie. I'm scared."

She whispers and Yena leans down to give her a big hug as a support.

" Uri unnie, don't worry. Fans will understand."

" Yeah. I have posted many things about you yesterday, unnie. Don't worry. They love you too much to hate."

Yuri said while nodding cutely and Hyewon just smiles at her members. Chaeyeon is as cool as always and she puts both her hands on Hyewon's shoulder and gives a little squeeze.

" Everything will be fine, buddy."

Hyewon feels really thankful for the support from her members and she smiles at them. At that time, the manager tells them that the event is starting soon and they all take their place.

To Hyewon's relief, the whole event is going well and the fans are happy to see her too. She is really thankful and gives the best fan service she can ever imagine to them.

" Next person! "

The security leads another fan and Hyewon smiles at the short figure in front of her. But her smile disappears and surprise takes place in its place when she sees 'the girl'.

" Yah! Witch! "

" Lower your voice."

The girl scolds her and Hyewon sticks her tongue out. The girl takes a secret peek to the security and she whispers.

" I'll be waiting for you outside after this."

" What? "

Hyewon has lost her words but the girl has left already after she gives a tap on her palm with her finger tips. Hyewon can't believe what has just happened. What is she doing here? 

" Hyewon-ah? "

Yeri runs to her and she warns her to focus on the event and Hyewon bows and smiles apologitically to the fan in front of her. And she has to forget about the strange weird girl for a while.

The event ends finally and Hyewon is the one to be in a rush. Even the members notice her unnecessary hurry.

" What is it? Why are you in a hurry? "

" I- ummm, I have an appointment."

Hyewon said and all of them raise their eyebrows in curiosity. Hyewon rubs her neck in nervousness and she has to make up a story.

" My family wants me to come for lunch if I have some free time."

" Yeah, since you are coming from a very wealthy family, these things will be waiting for you. We even have to thank to your family to let you being a singer with us."

Nayeon said and Hyewon is just laughing nervously. Sorry, sisters. I love you but I can't tell you the truth, yet. She thinks and she takes her backpack as she comes out from the waiting room quickly. Luckily, they have no schedule today after this.

Hyewon uses the backdoor and she comes out from the building while checking the surrounding. She tries to look for the girl but there is no sign of the bunny.

" Yah!! "

" Omo! Yah~ You are scaring me! "

Hyewon jumps up in surprise when the girl suddenly appears from nowhere and she pads on her arm. The girl is just laughing, showing her little long teeth and Hyewon finds it cute. The girl smirks and she links her arm to Hyewon which makes the idol to be surprised but she decides not to say anything. Aish, it even looks like they are dating.

" Don't think anything stupid. My leg is still hurt so I have to hold on you as a support."

" Yah! Do you really have to say it out? "

" Yes. I'm afriad you will have funny thoughts if not."

Hyewon rolls her eyes but she just lets the girl to pull her as she likes. Suddenly, she remembers something and she stops her steps making the Witch to look at her.

" Wae? "

" Who was the boy beside you on the day of Inkigayo? "

" Umm? "

The Witch is thinking for a few seconds with a confused expression and then she smirks.

" Ah, you mean Jinwonnie? "

" Does he have a name? "

" Of course, he does. And he is uri Minju's fansite masternim. We became close as we both are Jinju shippers. You know, Yujinnie and Minju."

" Awww, very big work-partners."

" Yah! Don't make fun with us. You will never understand how we are feeling."

" And you will never understand us, too."

" What did you say? "

" Nothing."

Hyewon whispers the last words so the girl doesn't hear it well. Hyewon tries to calm down herself. Relax. Relax, Hyewon. He may be nothing to her. Or may be something? Aish!

" Yah, don't you want to know why I am here? "

The Witch girl suddenly asks and Hyewon looks down to her. She looks up and their eyes meet. 

" Cause I miss fighting with you. Since your promotions are ended, we can't meet again so I wanted to say Hi."

" Awww."

" But I think you are too much enjoying with your red-headed kid."

" Red headed? Who? Ahhhh, Yuri? Wae? Are you jealous? "

" Geez, in your dream. I just saw that tweets on my newfeeds because everyone is talking about Hyeyul bully rumor."

" I shouldn't ask you. Yuri is just a little sister to me."

" Really? I thought you love her."

" Yah! Why you keep pairing up me with everyone? First, with Chaeng, now with Yuri. I am not in a relationship. Ok? "

Hyewon said and the Witch stops her steps. She is looking at Hyewon with a mysterious smile and Hyewon wonders what she is thinking at that moment.

" So, what about my Yujinnie? Is she in a relationship? "

" Yah!!!! I'm talking about myself! Why Yujinnie is here out of blue??? "

" Arasso. Arasso. I don't want to know. I trust in my baby. She is not dating."

The Witch is talking to herself and Hyewon shakes her head in disbelief. They are finally at the bus-stop and the bus is already stand-by. The girl lets go of Hyewon's arm and she shows her toothy smile again.

" Ok. I have to go now. Take care and don't be caught."

" Alright."

Hyewon said as she watches the bunny like girl hops on the bus. She finds a place by the window and opens the window. Hyewon is already making her way back to the way back home and so the girl shouts.

" Yah!!!! Flower girl!!!! "

Hyewon turns around and she finds that the bus is already moving. The girl comes out from the window and she shouts.

" My name is not Witch!!! "

Hyewon is just staring at her in surprise.

" My name is Kwon Eunbi!!!!!!! "

The girl shouts as the bus is starting to move. Eunbi? Her name is Eunbi! Hyewon is about to say something but the girl has already entered the bus back. Hyewon sighs and she is about to turn around again but she hears the shout again.

" Yah!!! Jinwonnie is just like a little brother!!!! "

" What? "

" See you!!!!!! "

The girl smiles and she closes the window again. Hyewon is just standing there with a huge smile on her face and she doesn't notice that the girl's loud voice gets attention from the crowd.

" Isn't it Hyewon? "

" Yah! It's Ro5ey Kang Hyewon! "

Damn! Hyewon pulls the hat more on her face and she gets on the nearest taxi to run away from the fans. She can finally release a sigh after the taxi successfully escape from the alarmed crowd.

" Pheeee. PD-nim will kill me now. Aigoo."

But she smiles in happiness when she remembers the Witch's name. Eunbi? What a beautiful name. It really suits her. Hehehe. 

" Well, it is worth if I get scolded today."

She thinks.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

 

After the event, the Ro5ey members have free time so Nayeon decides to go to a cafe and take a taste of the best coffee in the town. She drives her car to her favourite cafe and she parks the car in the Parking lot.

She looks at herself in the mirror and retouches some make-up on her nose but she has to make sure that she will not lose the natural look. She checks her image from side to side and smiles in satisfiction as she thinks she is perfect now.

She takes out the cap and sunglasses from the dashboard and covers her face but making sure not to ruin her fashion. Ok, perfect. Let's go. Nayeon comes down from the car and she walks in the cafeteria.

She looks around and there is no customer at the counter. Hmmm, nice. She walks straight to there and orders.

" One Americano please."

" One Americano please."

Nayeon is surprised to hear the familiar deep voice beside her and she looks at that person in surprise. Jeongyeon is also surprised to see Nayeon and she frowns immediately.

"  What are you doing here? "

" Don't you see? For coffee, of course."

" Geez. My freetime has been ruined."

" Customers, what else do you want more? "

" Coffee is enough."

" Coffee is enough."

They said in unison again. The idols glare at each other but they have to wear the poker face quickly as the counter girl is now looking at them with curious eyes.

Nayeon stumps on her feet and she walks away from Jeongyeon but the taller girl is following her.

" Yah, why are you following me? "

" Don't you see that waitress girl is watching us? We are a couple. We need to play as a couple."

Jeongyeon whispers and she uses a wide step so that she is now side by side to Nayeon. And she hugs Nayeon by the shoulder all of a sudden making Nayeon to be in surprise.

" Yah~ "

But Jeongyeon just firmly hugs her and leads her to the corner table where no one can see them. Nayeon rolls her eyes as soon as Jeongyeon lets go of her but the taller girl is doung like it is not a big deal.

" Do you really like to hug people? Are you a ert? "

" Let's listen to the one who grabbed me and kissed me by force."

Jeongyeon fights back and Nayeon frowns. At that time, the waitress comes to their table with a tray and she puts their orders on the table.

" Thank you."

" Nae. I- I am your fan. I love both Ro5ey and Accio."

" Nae, thank you."

" I don't want to disturb your date but I just want to say- you two look good together. You are so cute and we support you."

" Ah, nae. Thank you."

" We even made your couple name, Najeong aka 2yeon. And we call ourselves 3yeon, as your daughters."

" Oh! "

The two idols are surprised and the waitress realizes that she has been talking too much. She nervously rubs her neck and smiles at them.

" I'm sorry. Enjoy your date. Bye."

And she runs away from them. The two idols are left in awkward situation and they don't know what to say after they have talked with their fan.

" 2yeon? Huh, nice name."

" I love Najeong better."

Nayeon said with a pout and Jeongyeon laughs.

" But I am thinking about something. We are in a relationship so we need to be in good terms. There is no point for us to keep fighting."

" Yeah, you are right. It is not bad to date you since we even have our own fandom. We are breaking up after 4months no matter what."

Jeongyeon nods in agreement.

" Yeah. And it is only for four months atmost. Our Asia Tour is starting in days and we need some media play more."

" So, you are offering- Peace? "

Nayeon asks and Jeongyeon nods.

" Yep, why not? There is more advantages for both of us. So, Peace."

She said and she extends her hand for a handshake. Nayeon smiles with her usual smirk which annoys Jeongyeon everytime but today, in her eyes, Nayeon is a little cuter than usual.

" Since you are offering Peace first, I'll have to take it. I don't be the bad one here. Ok, Peace."

And she takes Jeongyeon's hand in return. The warmth from their palms runs through their bodies till it reaches to their hearts which makes them flash red cheeks in reaction. But they both fail to realize it and just hold their forced partner's hand with shy yet satisfying smiles on their faces.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                          xxx

 

 

 

 

Mina is walking to and fro in her room which she is sharing with Tzuyu. Tzuyu is now in the bathroom since they have come back from their schedule and Mina is taking this chance to do her promise to Chaeng yesterday.

To give her 'The Answer'.

But she still has no idea of what to do without being too obvious. And she really needs help right now. She comes out from her room and enters the living room to find Nako and Hitomi leaning on each other and watching a movie.

" Do you see Sakura? "

" May be in her room, playing game? "

Nako answers as everyone knows how much Sakura loves gaming. Mina sighs and she walks into the kitchen to drink water first. She needs to calm down herself.

" Mina-chan, are you ok? Why you look so pale? "

Sana who is sitting at the dining table and eating her dinner asks Mina. Mina remembers that Sana knows about it too so she decides to talk to her.

" Unnie, I have a problem."

" Yes. You can talk to me, baby. Come sit here."

Sana pads the seat beside her and Mina walks to there. She sits at the chair and sighs, making Sana more worried.

" I- yesterday, Chaeyoung and I met on the stage. And she forced me to give her an answer."

" What answer? "

" That I want to date her or not."

" Oh! "

Sana is a little surprised but she has already known that it is coming sooner or later.

" So, what is your answer? "

" I- unnie, will you be mad at me? Or will the members be mad at me? "

" Of course not. We are sisters. And we will always support you no matter what you do."

Sana tries to comfort Mina and she lightly pads Mina's hand.

" Remember PD-nim said that we can date after 2years? Our 2years anniversary is coming and you will be official soon. So, don't worry too much."

" Nae."

" What are you talking? Hii-chan said that you are looking for me, Mina unnie."

At that time, Sakura enters the room and she asks while she is taking her seat across Misana. She looks at their expression and gets the situation.

" So, this is about Chaeyoung Sambaenim, right? "

" Yeah. I told her that I'll give her the Answer today."

" Really? This is- Mina unnie, you are so brave."

Mina frowns and she looks at her members.

" But I have no idea of what to do now."

" Don't worry. Just leave it to me."

Sakura go takes her tablet and she searches in internet for some Chaeyoung's facts. Then she suddenly gets an idea.

" I got it! Do we have strawberries left? "

" Strawberry? What's with strawberries? "

" Son Chaeyoung is called as Strawberry Princess in her debut days because she loves to eat Strawberries. So, we are using strawberries tonight."

Sakura explains and Sana gets up from her seat to check the fridge. But she shouts in surprise.

" Where did the strawberries go? I saw them this evening!! "

" We are eating them!!! "

They hear the shout from the living room and the three Japanese girls run to there to find Tzuyu on the couch holding the bowl of Strawberries on her lap while Nako and Hitomi are sitting on the floor.

" No!!! Not the strawberries!! "

Sana runs to them and she takes the Strawberries bowl from Tzuyu's hand making the younger girl surprised. But she doesn't let go of it and pulls back.

" What are you doing, Sana unnie? "

" I need this."

" For what? "

Tzuyu asks innocently and Sana opens but she doesn't know what to say.

" Ah, Mina has promised the Grace to update instagram tonight and we have planned to make a photoshooting with Strawberries since that fan said she loves strawberries."

Sakura quickly makes up a story which is obviously unreliable. Tzuyu is looking at the three unnies with suspicious eyes but finally she lets go of the bowl.

" Then, return us after the photo taking. The maknaes are waiting."

" Arasso. Thank you."

Sana smiles sweetly at Tzuyu but the younger girl shifts the gaze from her suddenly and resumes watching TV. What? She's still mad at me? Sana frowns but Sakura and Mina pulls her by one side each and so she has to let go of her Tzuyu's problem for now.

The three of them run into Sana and Nako's room as they love the lighting of that room. It is perfect to take the best selcas. Mina doesn't know what to do while holding the strawberries bowl but Sakura is already on her way to take the photos now.

" Are you ready? "

She said with a smirk.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                           xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

The Accio members are in their practice room and they are practising for their coming Asia Tour. They have been dancing since evening and their bodied are already tired when it is almost 11PM.

" Let's take a break."

Jeongyeon announces and she falls on the floor. The members also joins her and they all sit on the floor. At that time, Chaeyoung takes out her phone and she is browsing her newfeeds when she suddenly jumps up and screams.

" OMG!! OMG!! "

" What is it, unnie? "

" Chaengie, waeyo? "

The members take the phone from Chaeyoung and they look at the screen. And they all scream in excitement after seeing the content, making Jeongyeon to frown. What is happening?

She thinks and she takes the phone from Chaewon as she checks the content. Hmmm? It is G.O.G Mina's instagram update. What is so special about it? She looks at her celebrating members and asks.

" Wait. What is happening? Someone explain me."

" Ah, unnie. Don't you see? "

Yujin asks while she is pointing at the post and Jeongyeon is just staring blankly. Chaeyoung sighs and she explains her dumb No Jam borhter.

" Look at her post. She is posting with strawberries."

Yes, in the photos, Mina is holding a strawberry in front of a strawberries bowl. She is posing three photos, one is holding the strawberry and her other hand with finger heart, the second photo is Mina about to bite the strawberry, and the last one is Mina kissing the strawberry. 

" Yes. What is special about this? "

" Ahh, what Fans call me? "

" Cub? Simba? "

Jeongyeon answers uncertainly and Chaeng rolls her eyes. Dahyun laughs and she decides to help her leader.

" In debut days, unnie."

" Daegi Gongju? "

" Yep. I am the strawberry and she is giving me my answer. Check the caption. It has a strawberry with a red heart beside. OMG!!! My Minari likes me back!!! I have a girlfriend now."

" Unnie, you have to buy us midnight snack! "

" Of course, Minju-ah, let's go buy and have party later!! "

The members are celebrating about Chaeyoung getting into a relationship but Jeongyeon is just shaking her head. She is worried for her member. What if CEO will find out about it? It will be in disaster.

" Unnie, what is that face? C'm on. Let's have fun. Ok? "

Dahyun hugs Jeongyeon's shoulder and she tries to cheer up their leader. Jeongyeon smiles and she nods. Well, Chaeng grew up on her hand. She is like her real little sister. She should be happy for her first as her unnie.

But she needs to protect her member as a leader, too. She can't let Chaeng get hurt.