Chapter 5

Scandal 2

The next day...

Today is their promotion stage at Music bank. And both the fans of Accio and Ro5ey are making sure to get the win. Hyewon is using her phone while lying down on the couch with a blanket on her legs. She has been browsing in twitter and checking the tweets wondering which one of these accounts is that certain Witch.

" Yah, Kang Hyewon, you are smiling with a stupid grin."

Chaeyeon said while she sits on the couch beside her. Hyewon bites her lip and she shakes her head.

" It's nothing."

" Yah! What's with that smile? You are reading fictions about us, right? "

" What?! No! Why should I? "

Hyewon shouts and Chaeyeon laughs loudly as she loves her own jokes. But she receives glares from Yuri and Yena who are leaning on each other and trying to sleep as they had to get up too early this morning.

" Kids, let's go."

Manager Yeri runs into the room and she leads them to go to the ending stage. Nayeon seems she is really nervous and so Hyewon has to walk to her and hugs her shoulder for support.

" Relax, unnie. We are about to win."

" Yeah."

But if we win, she will be sad again. Hyewon remembers about the Witch again and she thinks like this. But she doesn't have enough time because she needs to go onto the stage.

" Let's see the scores."

The MCs said and they all look at the big screen to wait for the score. The numbers are running in a fast way and both of the groups are acting as if they don't care while showing their funny faces to the cameras. 

" Wow! The winner is Accio. Congratulation, Accio!!! "

Hyewon sees that their leader frowns a little due to the result. But Nayeon has good acting enough to hide it and she wears a smile again. Aigoo. But a smile appears on her face again when she remembers that the Witch girl will be celebrating now. That's cute.

The Accio members have finished the speech and they all are about to get off the stage but Yoo Jeongyeon suddenly pulls Nayeon and hugs her by the shoulder.

" What are you doing? "

" Encore. Be friendly."

Jeongyeon whispers back and she starts singing her part while dragging Nayeon along with her. The shorter girl can do nothing but to smile only while she is holding on Jeongyeon's hand and trying to remove it from her shoulder.

But Jeongyeon never lets this happen and she keeps hugging Nayeon by her shoulder while the other hand is busy with holding up the trophy in front of Nayeon's face and annoying her.

The other members of Ro5ey can't go down now as their leader is having fun (not really tho) with Accio leader. Chaeyoung walks to the awkward Hyewon and she gives her mic to the girl as the 99 liners are now singing together.

And the maknaes are having fun dancing to the song together, too. Dahyun smiles as she knows this will be viral as an iconic moment of Accio and Ro5ey tonight. The fans will be confused. LOL. 

" Nae. Really thank you."

" It's Accio, now. See you."

Accio bows to the fans and they walk down from the stage together with Ro5ey members. Nayeon angrily removes Jeongyeon's arm from her and she glares at her.

" Yah! What are you doing? "

" Fan service. Our fans will love to see the winner and loser together."

" Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon!!!! "

" Unnie, stop. The stuffs are here too."

Her members are trying to pull Nayeon back while Jeongyeon is just smirking while waving the trophy in front of Nayeon. 

" I have many things to do. Bye. Don't forget our thing. See you."

Then she smiles with an annoying smirk and walks away from Ro5ey, leaving Nayeon in super angry mode. Accio members run after them as they don't know what is happening.

" Yah, Hyewon. Let's have a selca together."

Hyewon is about to go but Chaeng stops her and she is telling her manager to take photos for them. Hyewon nods at her high-schoolmates friend and they pose for the camera.

" Hey, I heard that you are after someone."

Hyewon whispers and Chaeng smiles shyly.

" Yah~ don't talk too much yet. I'm just following her around."

" Really? Is she hard to get? "

" Yeah. It's been three weeks and she doesn't give me the answer yet."

" Awwwww. Can I know her name? "

They are just smiling at the camera while talking without moving their lips. This is one of the best techniques of K-idols. They can talk without moving their lips. Only they can hear what they are talking about. That super power is too awesome.

They finish their selca taking thing and Chaeng smiles at Hyewon.

" Myoui Mina. Here's my number. You can call me if you need something."

And she leaves Hyewon after she gives a bow and a wink. Hyewon is left with opened in an 'O' shape in amazement. That one is hot. Son Chaeyoung has a great taste. She thinks and she decides to follow her members to take group photos for today.

After their things are done, she comes out by the back door as usual after waiting for a few minutes for their fans to leave first. And she is about to go to the bus-stop when she notices a familiar figure walking to and fro in front of the KBS building.

Hyewon looks around and she walks to her after making sure that there is no sign of her fans left. The Witch seems she is looking for something. She is bending down and searching in detail on the road.

" Hey, Witch, what are you doing? "

" Aww."

The girl looks at her in one glance but she ignores her again and resumes doing her search.

" Aren't you happy to get your first win? "

" Of course, I do."

" But you seem you are not happy."

" Yeah."

The girl stands up straight and she looks at Hyewon. Hmm, why she is teary? Hyewon thinks while the girl wipes the sweats on her forehead.

" Today, the fans are crowded here and they bumped into me. And I lost my Yujinnie. I am searching for her but she is nowhere to be seen."

" Ahhh, the doll. You can always buy another one."

" Yes. But she is limited edition for their first concert. Sunshine doesn't reinstock them anymore."

The girl starts crying as she is talking and Hyewon feels sorry for her.

" Yah. Yah. Don't cry. I'll search for you."

" Ok. She is wearing red today."

She said while she is sniffing and Hyewon really wants to laugh. But she looks so pity so she doesn't laugh at her. They search for the whole place for a few more minutes but Yujinnie is really gone.

" Ahhhh, I want to die now."

" Yah~ don't be. They will sell another designs for their next concert."

" But- "

The girl is about to fight Hyewon back but she sighs as if she has no mood.

" Forget that. You will never understand how a fangirl feels."

She said and she holds on the string of her bag and looks at Hyewon.

" I'm going home."

" Bye."

Hyewon watches the non-hopping bunny walking away from her lifelessly. But the Witch stops all of a sudden and she turns back to Hyewon and shouts.

" Thanks for helping me today, LOSER. LOL. We won!!!!! "

And she runs away from Hyewon's sight all of a sudden. Hyewon becomes speechless and she shakes her head in disbelief. Aigoo, that Witch girl, why she has to be so clumsy? And that Yujinnie is too bad. How she can leave her owner like this? Now, she is crying in sadness.

Wait. Hyewon suddenly remembers something and she takes out her phone to dial to the number she has just saved. The person on the other line answers immediately.

" Hello? "

" Hello, Chaeng. It's me, Hyewon."

" Oh, what's up, bro? "

" I- ummm, I want to ask a favour from you."

" What favour? Don't tell me you are in love with Minju."

" No way!!!! I want to ask you if you still have some of your dolls for your first concert. I want Yujin one."

" Ummm? "

Chaeng on the other line is surprised. Hyewon herself is surprised too as she doesn't understand what she is doing. Aigoo, I think I am going crazy. She thinks and shakes her head.

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

 

The G.O.G members come back from their practice and they are now busy with their baths. Every one of them are tired already as they have been busy lately for their comeback which is in three days. They have eaten their dinner already and all they want to do is to get some sleep.

Mina is sitting on her bed while she is using her tablet to check instagram while her roommate, Tzuyu is in the shower. She suddenly remembers the cute pucca E-girl of famous senior group and her heart flutters all of a sudden.

Am I interested in her? Mina is asking herself and a shy smile appears on her face. She seems she is nice. She is also well-mannered. What about me giving her a chance? It will be breaking the rules. Aigoo, I'm so lost.

" What's with that smile? "

Mina jumps up in surprise but she sighs in relief as she finds out that it is only Sakura. The fellow Japanese member enters their room and she sits beside Mina.

" Something's happened on that day, right? "

She asks and Mina slaps her arm lightly as she is blushing. Sakura knows the condition and she smirks as she takes the tablet from Mina and searches for Accio's instagram.

" Let's see what she has said about you."

She browses some posts and she finds a post from yesterday that Chaeng had posted. It has five photos and Chaeng is sitting among the plushies they had received during fansigns.

" Which one do you think I chose? I will always choose you."

The caption says like this and Mina and Sakura look at the photos together. And Mina's face turns red immediately when she finds Chaeng hugging a penguin one and smiling with a huge smile in the last photo. Well, her nickname is penguin as everyone knows.

" Haha. Mina unnie. You are totally red."

" What- what should I do? "

She asks for advice from the younger girl but Sakura shakes her head.

" Don't reply her. Let her be suffering and she will chase after you more."

" Really? "

" Yeah. Trust me."

" What are you doing in our room, Sakura unnie? "

At that time, Tzuyu comes out from the bathroom and she asks Sakura while she is drying her hair with a towel. Sakura turns off the screen secretly and she smiles like nothing happens.

" I'm asking Mina unnie about some tricks in Minecraft."

" Awww. Ok. I'm going to kitchen."

" Fine."

Tzuyu thinks they are a little weird but she decides to ignore them as she walks out from their room. Her feet stop when she sees Sana sitting on the couch and watching TV alone.

" Unnie, why don't you go sleep yet? "

" Oh, Tzuyu-ah."

Sana smiles at Tzuyu and she points to TV.

" My variety show is airing. I have to watch it as I want to know how to improve my acting skill."

" Aww."

Tzuyu joins her on the couch and Sana smiles at her. They are watching the dating variety together and Sana is taking numerous secret glances at Tzuyu from the corner of her eyes everytime she had to show some affections with Dahyun.

Tzuyu is just plainly staring at TV showing no emotion so Sana tries to break the tension. She moves closer to Tzuyu and leans on the younger girl's shoulder making Tzuyu to stiff to the touch.

" Should I post our photo on instagram? "

" Hmm? Which one? "

" The one that we looked like a couple."

Sana said with a shy smile and Tzuyu laughs too.

" You can't, unnie. You are in a relationship with Dahyun sambae-nim."

" Yeah."

Sana can sense the sadness in Tzuyu's tone. She is thinking a way to comfort her and at that time, some water drops fall on her cheek.

" Oh, Tzuyu-ah, your hair are still wet."

" It's ok."

" No, let me dry for you."

Sana said as she stands up and takes the towel from Tzuyu's shoulder. And she starts drying the younger girl's hair. 

" You should be careful. You can't fall sick, you know? "

" Nae."

Tzuyu looks up her from the hair strands that are covering her face. Sana also looks down to her face and their eyes meet.

That moment. This is just a simple moment. They both are staring at each other and said nothing but they think they are hearing a lot. They are not words but they are just feelings. Sana really loves that kinds of things from the younger girl.

Tzuyu suddenly smiles at her and Sana also smiles. Oh, she really loves it. She is feeling like they don't need anything anymore. This is just enough.

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                            xxc

 

 

 

Yoo Jeongyeon is waiting in her car in the Parking lot. She is now under the Moonlight entertainment and waiting for Nayeon to come down for their bet thing.

She checks her watch and arches her eyebrows as she has been waiting for 15 minutes already. But that woman has not showed up yet. Is she trying to cheat? Jeongyeon thinks and she is about to call Nayeon again that she got the number from Chaeng who also got the number from Kang Hyewon girl when she sees the Ro5ey leader coming into the Parking lot.

Jeongyeon smirks and she comes down from her car as she is waiting for Nayeon while putting her hands in her hokdie's pocket.

" What took you so long? I even thought that you'd never show up."

" Shut up amd tell me what do you want? "

" Yeah. That is."

Jeongyeon smirks in vicrory and Nayeon is glaring at her. Jeongyeon doesn't care and she extends her hand to ruffle Nayeon's hair in a teasing way.

" Ok, loser. I want you to kiss my hand and say I'm sorry."

" What?! "

" Do it."

Jeongyeon said and Nayeon is super furious.

" This is unfair. Why should I do this? "

" Wae? If you don't do it, I will tell everyone that you are a promise breaker in some variety shows. And you will always be a loser to me."

" Damn, I hate you."

" Me too."

Jeongyeon said with a bright smile and she gives her hand to Nayeon.

" Do it."

Nayeon frowns but she knows a bet is a bet. She has to do it. She sighs and holds Jeongyeon's hand. Jeongyeon's smile slowly fades away when she notices that a smirk is appearing on Nayeon's face.

" What are you- "

But before she can finish her words, Nayeon suddenly pulls her hand and grabs her collar of the hoodie and captures her lips. Jeongyeon is standing like a statue while her eyes are wise open. But her hands are holding on Nayeon's waist in support as the shorter girl takes a good few seconds for the kiss.

And she moves away from Jeongyeon with a smirk and said "I'm sorry". Jeongyeon can't still believe what happened so she is staring at Nayeon with wide eyes.

" Yah! Im Nayeon!! "

" Wae? Why are you that surprised? Omo! Is it your first kiss? "

Nayeon jokes and Jeongyeon's face turns red immediately. Nayeon laughs and she shakes her head.

" What a pity! You have never received your first kiss till this age? Omo, omo, omo."

" Shut up! "

Jeongyeon wants to shout but she is too shy to do it. Nayeon smirks as she knows she wins again and she starts moving away from Jeongyeon.

" We are done now. Forget about that bet now. And don't you ever come talk to me again."

She said and she walks away from Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon is breathing heavily and she is making her fists tightly as she is too angry to fight back Nayeon. How she can steal her first kiss that easily? This is so unfair!!!!

She gets on her car and drives away angrily. And she is thinking a way of how to take revenge on that woman later.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                             xxx

 

 

 

 

Momo has been hiding in the Parking Lot of Moonlight entertainment these days. She is after Nayeon for days and she still can't find her date.

Now, she is watching today fancam of Accio's Encore stage in her car and she is suspiciously watching Jeongyeon hugging Nayeon by the shoulder on the stage.

" There is something to do with their smiles."

She is talking to herself and she decides to check other days fancams too. She is about to open the fancam when she sees the famous idol walking into the Parking lot.

Hmmm, what is Im Nayeon doing here at this hour? She thinks and she gets ready for her camera. To her surprise, one of the cars door opened and a figure comes down from the car.

" Yoo Jeongyeon? "

She is too excited and her phone dropped from her hand and it falls to the back seat. Damn. She thinks and she puts her camera on the dashboard to get her phone. And she accidently presses on the video button.

She is trying to get to her phone but it is dropped a little far away from her. She has to extend her hand as much as she can to grab her phone.

" Ah, finally."

She thinks and she sits back on her seat. She takes her camera back and she is about to take the photos but Nayeon is already on her way back to the entertainment. Only Jeongyeon is standing at there.

She takes photos of Nayeon and Jeongyeon but they are not in one frame. Aigoo. Pabo me. She is scolding herself and she decides to check her photos back.

Hmmmm, they are well taken. Yoo Jeongyeon's face is shown clearly. But for Nayeon, she can take only her back. Huh????

Momo becomes surprised when she notices a video. Oh, she recorded it by mistake. She decides to watch it before she deletes and she presses the play buttons. And her eyes widen when she sees Nayeon grabbing Jeongyeon's collar and starts making out.

Damn! I have the jackpot!!!!!

 

 

 

 

xxx                                      xxx                                              xxx

 

 

 

In Accio's dorm...

" GET UP!!!!!! WHERE IS YOO JEONGYEON? "

The Accio's dorm is filled with their manager's shout too early in the morning. The members start coming out from their respective rooms. Dahyun checks the time and she frowns.

" Unnie, what is it? It is only 5 in the morning. Today our schedules will start at 7 as far as I remember. Why you have to wake us up? "

" There will be no schedule today."

" Waeyo? "

Everyone's eyes widen and they all are wide awake because of their manager's announcement. Jisoo glares at Jeongyeon and she puts the ipad in her hand to Jeongyeon's hand.

" What is it? "

Jeongyeon said annoyingly and she checks the article. And her eyes widen too and she is in shock when she sees the breaking news with the photo of she and Im Nayeon kissing in the Parking lot.

WTF!

 

 

 

In Ro5ey's dorm...

" No, Yeri-ah, I can explain."

" Explain what? Tell me this is you or not."

" Yes, it is me, but- "

" Damn! Unnie, are you insane? You are making a comeback and now- aish, I want to die now."

Nayeon can't believe her eyes too. She is staring at the article with the title, "New Romeo Juliet Love story of Kpop?".

" Breaking news : The well-known rivals, Accio's Jeongyeon and Ro5ey's Nayeon are caught kissing. Unnie, what happened? "

The members also can't believe too. Nayeon is just shaking her head and she is thinking a way of running away from this situation. But the manager doesn't let her stay in peace.

" Now, get up. CEO wants to meet you now. We have to go."

" What about the schedules? "

" Forget that. All are cancelled for today. And you four, don't leave dorm. Stay inside and wait for us. Don't mess up things anymore. Arasso? "

" Nae."

" Let's go."

Yeri takes Nayeon with her leaving the members with frowning, confused, scared faces. Nayeon is blaming herself for making this mess. And she knows that her nightmare begins now.

How she can find a way to get out from this scandal? She sees no way. Oh...