Chapter 19

Scandal 2

" 1 2 3 ready "

The Ro5ey members are busy with their schedules in Switzerland as they only have 10 days here. They have been working all day and night and it makes them for getting no time to think about other things.

" Ok. Break time. We will restart again in 30 minutes."

The director announces and the stuffs start preparing the cameras' position for the next scene. The Ro5ey members are sitting down together as they need to wait for them.

" Hehe. I bet our fans will have no idea that we are making a fan song MV in here."

" Yeah. Thorns will love it a lot."

" But I miss the huge stairs we visited yesterday. It is really a breathe-taking place."

" I want to go back to the ice mountain."

Yuri and Yena keeps talking about the places they have visited.

" But I just want to take a nap. It's too tiring to walk all day."

Chaeyeon butts in the conversation and the three start talking, laughing loud and having fun. Nayeon is just smiling weakly and she is trying her best to focus on the conversation they are having but she really can't. Something is bothering her and she can't really concentrate what she is doing.

So, finally she decides to give up and takes a break.

" Kids, I'm walking around. Don't worry about me."

She said as she stands up, and leaves the shooting set. Hyewon stares at her back and she stands up too.

" I'll go check on her. It's dangerous for her to go out alone in foreign."

" Alright."

Chaeyeon replies and Hyewon nods at her before she follows the way Nayeon has left. Yuri is just looking at Hyewon's back with wide opened mouth and she finally said.

" I bet something is bothering them. Unnies, do you know the reason? "

" Nayeon unnie is obvious. She is sad because of Yoo Jeongyeon."

Yena answers for the maknae while she is pouting her lips in a cute way.

" But I don't know why Kwangbae's face looks so down. She looks like she is depressing or something."

" Yena unnieeeee, please don't pout!!!! You are making me crazy! "

" Umm? Yuri-ah, No!!! "

Yuri tries to kiss Yena's pouting lips and she jumps towards the older girl so the duckling has to extend her arms to block Yuri's face which is almost touching her face.

" Yah, kids, stop now."

Chaeyeon needs to save Yena so she pulls Yuri away from the duckling. The maknae is just making giggles while Yena is glaring at her. Chaeyeon sighs and she changes the subject so that Yena will forget about this.

" Hyewon is having her dilamma. She must be serious with that bunny girl who gave her the guitar on her birthday."

" Oh."

Yuri covers with her palm.

" I nearly forgot about it. Yeah, on the airport before we left, Kwangbae unnie shouted me and scolded me in the car. But after she had received a text, her mood had changed to opposite. She even hugged me and said that I was cute. This is strange. I mean I know I am cute but you know, she was still strange. She looked like a crazy."

Yuri said and Yena and Chaeyeon look at each other.

" Unnies, does love really change people? "

Yuri asks and the two unnies become quiet. But Chaeyeon raises her hand and slaps on the younger girl's head, making the maknae whines.

" Waeyo, unnie? "

" Shut up. You are still a kid. Just focus on kid's things."

" Hump! I know adult things too."

Yuri pouts and Yena and Chaeyeon laugh at their maknae while they are waiting for Hyewon and Nayeon to come back.

Meanwhile, Hyewon follows Nayeon who is now walking alone on the red-ground path on which golden old leaves are fallen. Nayeon doesn't notice Hyewon's presence as she has been too lost in her own thoughts and so she is surprised when Hyewon suddenly appears on her side.

" Omo, Hyewon-ah."

" Are you ok, unnie? I'm sorry if I have scared you."

" No need to say sorry, pabo-ah."

They both smile and keep walking on the path together. 

" Wae? Something's bothering you too? "

Nayeon asks and Hyewon doesn't reply. She is just making a small smile and the leader tilts her head to the other side to check her face.

" If it is because of that girl..."

Nayeon starts.

" That girl, I think she is a nice one. Though you are very busy with your schedules, she keeps coming to you, waiting for you and being there for you."

" Really? Do you really think like this? "

Hyewon asks innocently and Nayeon nods.

" Yes. It's obvious that she has a crush on you, pabo-ah."

" Oh, I thought I'm having one-sided love."

Hyewon murmurs and Nayeon shakes her head while laughing at her stupid sister. The younger girl grins.

" And unnie, by the way, what are you doing here alone? Are you ok? Hmm? "

" Yeah."

Hyewon thinks that Nayeon's voice is too weak. She sighs and tries to flash a smile at her.

" What can I do about it? I mean it was already decided from the start. And we were the ones who did something we shouldn't."

Hyewon can sense the shakening in Nayeon's voice. She feels really sorry for the leader couple. It will be really difficult for them.

" Yoo Jeongyeon and I, we can't be together. We are the leaders and we need to be a good example for our members. We need to do our jobs. So, we have to let go of each other as planned."

" Unnie."

Hyewon holds Nayeon's hand and gives a squeeze as a cheering. Nayeon tries to smiles at her again.

" I'm fine. It will be fine. I am just worrying for Yoo Jeongyeon. She is too hot-headed. I am afraid of her doing something stupid. That's all."

" What will happen if we are going back to Korea? "

" Everything will be under control. At least, Thorns will be happy to hear that I'm single again. Hahahha."

Although Nayeon is laughing, Hyewon knows she is really sad. Her eyes are filled with tears and it is heartbreaking to see this. She shakes her head and pulls her leader into a hug.

" I'm so sorry, unnie."

" It's fine."

Hyewon can feel some wetness on her shirt as Nayeon's body starts shaking. Nayeon is crying silently in her arms and she just pads their leader's shoulder lightly as a comfort.

Being a kpop idol is not always easy. It needs many sacrifices including your love.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                          xxx                                          xxx

 

 

 

 

* cluck *

The tongue click sound echos in Accio's dorm.

" This is so nonsense. Why she is doing like this? What the hell is this? "

Chaeyoung throws the ipad on the couch and she angrily stands up from sitting. The members are silently watching her as they are not sure of what is happening. But Chaeyoung seems she is really angry.

" That girl! What did she want? All she needs is a famous partner? Damn, Minari."

She slams hard on the wall and Dahyun stands up from her seat to pull the tiger back.

" That's enough. Tell us what is happening."

" Check this."

Chaeyoung points her ipad and Dahyun takes it to read the article. Her eyebrows raise up when she sees that it is a scandal about Mina Myoi and an actor from their entertainment.

" Oh, ."

Yujin makes an exclaimation and she receives a knock on her head immediately from the leader Yoo for using bad rude words. Minju immediately rubs the spot for the maknae and Yujin flashes her dorky toothy smile, making Minju blushes.

 " The photos are very clear. This is her. She went a date with oppa. That's really- Aish. Did you know she had just crashed my pride. She was just playing with me."

" Chaeng, come down."

Jeongyeon tries to comfort her kid but Chaeyoung is shaking her head.

" No, I mean we were ok. In Hawaii, we are just a happy couple and the next day we came back, she went a date with him. And look at them. They were very happy as we did. How she can- damn! "

Chaeyoung hits the wall again and Jeongyeon has to pull her into a hug so that her arms are kept in peace. Dahyun keeps reading the article till the end and she looks at Chaeng.

" But the entertainment immediately responded the news. They said that they have known each other for about a year and they were just close senior-junior."

" But he put his hand on her waist in the photo."

Chaewon butts in while she is crossing her arms.

" I'm on Chaeng unnie's side. What is she? A player? This is too much. She is going too far. Unnie, just break up with her. You can find another one even with a wink."

" Yah, Kim Chaewon, Chaeng will take care of it by herself."

Dahyun tries to put out the fire but Chaeng is on fire already and she can't think straight properly.

" No. No. Chaewon's right. She thinks of me as a toy. I'm Accio's Son Chaeyoung for god's sake. I can get anyone I want. There is no need for me to pull her back."

Chaeyoung said but her voice becomes weak and she sighs. Jeongyeon lets go of her and the shorter girl sits on the couch like a broken toy.

" When CEO called me and asked about the Hawaii thing, I decided that I would fight for this relationship till the end. I mean I love her, I really am. But she- she just dumped me like a trash."

" May be her entertainment is forcing her, Chaeng-ah. You have to think about it too."

Dahyun, being the calm one tries to comfort Chaeyoung but the short girl shakes her head.

" No, even if it was the entertainment's plan, she can always refuse it. Being in a scandal with someone else while I am here is too much. I can clearly see that she has no intention of fighting for us. I think I am the only one who is thinking about 'us'. She is just a selfish one."

" Chaeyoung-ah."

" I'm fine. I just need some time."

Chaeyoung said and she stands up from sitting and walks into her room. 

" Thanks for your support, guys. Don't worry. I'll be ok after I have my sound sleep."

She said and smiles at them before she closes the door. The members shake rheir head and Jeongyeon sighs as she wonders Chaeyoung will be really ok. But she can't think about it too much right now. She has a make important issue to handle right now for herself.

" Unnie, are you going somewhere? "

Chaewon asks and Jeongyeon nods at her.

" Yeah. I'm going to the entertainment. Do you want something? I can buy for you on my way."

" Nae, it's fine."

" Ok. I'm going, kids. Listen to your Dahyun unnie."

" Nae! "

The three kids said and Jeongyeon nods at Dahyun, mouthing 'keep an eye on Chaeng' before she comes out from their dorm and drives to their entertainment by herself without calling their manager.

She walks up directly to the CEO office and inhales a deep breathe before she knocks on the door. 

" Come in."

She opens the door silently and finds their CEO at her table, working on some papers. Kang Seulgi looks up and she nods at Jeongyeon and tells her to sit while her eyes are checking her with suspicious look on her face.

" Ok. What's the matter? "

" Ummm, I- "

Seulgi senses that something is coming up so she puts down her pen and leans back to the chair, waiting for the artist to speak.

" CEO-nim, I am asking you a favour."

" A favour? What favour? A melody project? A permanent work? Radio DJ is a nice work for you in my opinion."

" No, it is not. I am talking about my relationship."

Finally, Jeongyeon dares herself to speak it out and the smile on Seulgi's face fades away.

" What? "

" Please, CEO-nim. Can you postpone the break-up news of me and Im Nayeon? "

" Huh? Yoo Jeongyeon. Is this really our Jeongyeonie? "

She said in disbelief but Jeongyeon stands up from the chair and she bows 90°.

" I am begging you. Can you just let us continue dating? "

" Yah! Yoo Jeongyeon!!! Are you insane? Are you losing your mind? Why I have to do this? Isn't it still enough for you to make any troubles? You are giving me headache. Do you know how much the entertainment had lost because of your dating? Are you really not thinking for others? At least, you should think for your members. You are the leader. You need to set up a good example to them."

" I- I- I love- "

" What? Did you just say love? Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon, I never thought that you will be that much stupid. What do you want to say? You love her? Huh? "

" Yes, CEO-nim."

" Can you really ruin your life with that stupid love? Do you know that many people are waiting for your break-up? We have to give what they want. This dating is a very wrong thing from the start!!! Understand?! "

" I- but please CEO-nim, I- "

" Shut up. I don't want to hear anymore. This is already decided since that day and you have to follow what we have planned. I will pretend like we never have this conversation. Now, go."

" CEO- "

" Go!! "

Seulgi shouts and Jeongyeon bites her lip. She inhales and stands in the normal way again, looking at their CEO who is now glaring at her. She glares at her back before she storms out from the office.

She makes a loud noise on her way back to her car, making everyone in the entertainment curious of what is happening but she doesn't care and just enters into her car.

" Ahhhhh, wae?! "

She angrily hits the steering wheel for numerous times and puts her forehead on it while closing her eyes. She can't do anything. She hates that she can't even protect her relationship.

" Im Nayeon, what should we do now? "

She whispers as tears fall down to her feet. It is too much for her to handle this situation. It is too hurt.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

 

" Mina-ah, come and eat your food."

Sana tries to call her Japanese fellow member who has been spending her time in the bed all day. It is almost midnight and everyone is sleeping but Sana is still awake so she decided to check on Mina who has been in her heart-broken stage.

Her scandal with the famous actor is spreading like a wildfire this morning and Mina has been really down since she had talked with their CEO.

The members try to cheer her up but her mental condition has been worse and she keeps staying in the bed all time, except the training times, making everyone worried.

" Mina? "

Sana enters the room and she sits on Mina's bed, shaking the younger girl by the shoulder.

" I know you are not sleeping. Come out and eat something, will ya? You are making us worried."

" I am not hungry."

Mina whispers and Sana gently her hair.

" Mina, this is not the way of solving the problem."

" I know. But unnie, I can't help it. Now, Chaeyoungie will think that I am not serious with her and I am a cheap woman who went out to date with many people. And she will be mad with me. The worst part of the story is that I have no chance to explain it to her."

" I can tell it to Dahyun if you want. I have my WGM schedule tomorrow."

" No, unnie. I don't want to be problem to anyone. I was wrong and I made a huge mistake. Love is nothing if it is compared to life. I'll just let Chaengie to hate me."

" Aww, baby. Come to unnie."

Sana hugs Mina and the younger girl starts crying again. She keeps hugging her and finally she can feel that Mina's breathing becomes slow and shallow and she falls asleep. At that time, the door is opened and Tzuyu comes into the room but she is stopped when she sees Mina sleeping in Sana's embrace.

Sana puts her index on her lips and she slowly puts Mina on the pillow before she slowly stands up from the bed without waking up the tiring girl. Then she pushes Tzuyu out of the room with her.

" Did she cry again? "

" Yeah."

" It's lucky that Graces are not angry with the scandal. The response of our entertainment is so fast that they think Mina unnie is totally innocent and this is just a friendship date."

" Good for us."

" But- "

Tzuyu stops her words in the middle. She sighs and looks at the closed door of her and Mina.

" But she has to let go of her love, right? "

" Yeah. Mina said this is the best for everyone."

Tzuyu nods and she walks into the empty living room to sit at the couch.

" Yeah, the best for everyone but not for them. I feel bad for them."

Sana follows her and she sits on the floor beside Tzuyu's legs and slowly leans on Tzuyu's lap. The younger girl seems surprised at first but she smiles and starts Sana's orange strands gently.

" Unnie, what if you were put in that situation? What if you were put into some scandal for a media play? I'm scared."

" Don't worry. It will not happen."

Sana speaks on lying so her voice is vibrating against Tuzyu's lap, making the younger girl to shiver to the sensation. But Sana doesn't mind at all and she continues.

" I will take care of things. Don't worry about me."

" Immm."

Tzuyu just murmurs and she keeps her Sana unnie's hair. Sana smiles and she looks up the tall Yoda.

" BabyTzu, you are so lovely."

" What? "

" The way you are worrying about me. This is cute. Hehe. But I'm not dating anyone so please stop."

" Oh, I thought we are dating."

Tzuyu fights back and Sana's face turns red immediately. Tzuyu smiles in satisfaction and she laughs.

" Hahahhaa. Look at your face. That's funny."

" Chou Tzuyu! Are you making fun with me? "

" So what?! "

" You are dead."

" Ahhhhhhhhh."

Sana starts lightly slapping Tuzyu and the younger girl tries to run away from her, creating a Tom & Jerry battle in the living room. Tzuyu finally success to grab both of Sana's hand after they have chased each other for a few minutes.

" Haha. That's fun."

Tzuyu doesn't let go of Sana's hand and they are just staring at each other while laughing. I want to see this precious smile everyday. Both of them think and they are enjoying their sweet moment together.

And little did they know, Mina who is hearing everything smiles bitterly while thinking why she can't have a chance like them with the one she loves.

Sometimes, life is too cruel to let us getting the things we want. It keeps giving us more and more headache and testing our resistance to stress and strains. But what else we can do? This is life and we have to keep moving.