Chapter 22

Scandal 2

The G.O.G members are on their way to Japan for their promotion of their new single. They are seven so they have to take two cars to go their schedules. Tzuyu, Mina and Sakura are on one car and Hitomi, Nako, Sana and Jihyo are in another one.

It has been three days that Satzu had a fight and both of them refuse to start the conversation again. So, they are always separated and pretending like they don't care about it at all.

The members are also aware of their fight but they don't want to involve in between the love fights so everyone refuses to talk in behalf of them making the situation between the two worse.

Tzuyu is looking outside by the window and she is lost in her own world. They had a promise that Sana would take her to her home and introduced her to her family. Now, this became a fiction to them.

" Tzuyu-ah, baby."

Tzuyu is pulled back to the reality when Mina softly touches her hand and tells her that they are here. Tzuyu smiles in a Thank you way and the three of them come down from the car together.

" Misa!!!!!! They are real!!!! "

Tzuyu hears fans going crazy over Mina and Sakura who are coming down together and they scream. She doesn't want to be the OTP breaker so she purposely leaves behind pretending like she is fixing her dress before she follows Mina and Sakura who are now walking hands in hands for fan service.

" Tzuyu-ah, where is your Sana unnie? "

A fan shouts and Tzuyu suddenly feels sad because of this. They were always together on their ways to airport but now, they are not real anymore. Tzuyu thinks that Sana is hating her now.

“ Let’s go.“

Luckily, Jihyo links her arm and she leads her steps so that Tzuyu reaches inside the airport safely without being caught about her sad face.

Tzuyu is afraid of Jihyo asking her what had happened but the leader doesn’t ask anything which makes her relieved. Tzuyu finds that Sana is following them with the rest of the members and she sat away from Tzuyu. 

Tzuyu sighs and she secretly watching Sana who even doesn’t make a glance at her direction. Why? It seems she has no hope at all. Tzuyu thinks and she sighs with tight and heavy chest.

They all get on the plane and they take place. Usually, Sana is Tzuyu's airplane buddie but she is now sitting with Sakura which makes Tzuyu to walk to Mina which is the only seat left for her. 

" Are you ok? "

Mina asks and Tzuyu looks at her blankly. Mina shakes her head and she sighs.

" You look like a zombie."

Mina comments and Tzuyu frowns. She makes her place more comfortable and pouts at Mina making the older girl to laugh.

" I know you have a lot to say. And you are watching off Jihyo, right? Now, we are alone. You can talk if you want."

Mina speaks softly in her tiny voice and Tzuyu sighs. She doesn't know it will be a good idea to talk about her secret with the other member but she thinks she really needs help. 

Tzuyu leans to Mina and she whispers her whole story, making Mina to raise her eyebrows.

" Oh, you had done a move."

" Yes, and I don't know what to do next. She may probably hate me now. I just want Us back."

Mina sighs and she holds Tzuyu's hand in a comforting way.

" But I'm glad that you told her how you felt. She has the right to know."

" But unnie, what if we can't be back to normal anymore? What if she keeps avoiding me like she is doing right now? "

Tzuyu asks while she is biting her lip and taking a secret glance at Sana who is busy talking with Hitomi and Nako. Mina shakes her head as she knows Tzuyu is helplessly in mess.

Mina wants to help Satzu but she doesn't know what to do either. May be Sakura can give advice but Mina knows that Tzuyu doesn't want to tell others about her little secret, yet.

She sighs and thinks of a way to help them but she is interrupted by a tap on her shoulder. Mina looks up to see Sakura signaling her to stand up with her eyes.

Mina becomes confused but she stands up and follows Sakura to the toilet. The Gamer friend smirks and she pushes Mina into the cabin making the older girl to be surprised.

" Yah, wae? "

" Unnie, you should see this."

Sakura said with a smirk and she gives her ipad to Mina. The oblivious Mina takes it and checks it. Her eyes become widen in surprise when she sees the content.

" She is so hopelessly in love with you."

Sakura comments but Mina doesn't hear it clearly as her eyes are glued on the new tattoo that Son Chaeyoung has taken recently.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                    xxx

 

 

 

 

" Our fans are so crazy. They are like detectives."

Yujin said while she is lying on the couch and browsing her twitter. Minju who is sitting on the floor leaning on Chaewon's shoulder becomes interested in Yujin and she asks.

" Waeyo, Yujinnie? "

" They found out Chaengie unnie's new tattoo."

" What?! Chaeyoung unnie has new tattoo?!!!!! "

Minju and Chaewon ask in unison making Yujin to frown. She covers her ears with her palms and scolds the older girls.

" Don't hurt my ears please."

" Sorry. But when did she get a new one? "

" Yesterday."

Minju nearly jumps up in fear when Chaeyoung enters the living room together with Dahyun and Jeongyeon. They are carrying cola and fried chicken in their hands.

Accio has finished filming their MV and jacket photo shooting  so they have decided to make a party at dorm with the permission of their entertainment.

" How did the fans find out about it? Even us didn't know."

" Cause my Chaeberries love me a lot, geez."

Chaeyoung said while shaking her head. Her new tattoo is on the dorsal aspect near the elbow which is a funny doodle.  Chaewon furrows her eyebrows and she touches the healing tattoo with her finger.

" What is this? "

" A penguin."

Chaeyoung answers while chewing her food but everyone froze by her words. They carefully look at it and find that it is a doodle penguin with a snapback and a flower beside it.

" Yah, Son Chaeyoung, are you crazy??? "

Dahyun said with wide eyes but Chaeyoung is still in her cool mode.

" Don't worry. No one will know that it is penguin unless you tell them."

Chaeyoung said like she doesn't care and everyone feel really impressed by her bravery. Chaeyoung always does what she likes.

" Does it hurt? “

Minju asks while she is touching her unnie’s cute little doodle. Chaeyoung laughs and she shakes her head.

“ You always ask that question. It doesn't hurt since my heart is already hurt more. I just use making tattoo as a way of showing my pain."

Chaeyoung explains and the members look at one another. Jeongyeon takes a sip of her cola and she asks.

" So, you are not done with that Mina girl? "

" Hmmm "

Chaeyoung doesn't answer it yet. She keeps chewing her chicken and thinks for a few seconds before she speaks again.

" I don't know I should talk about it in front of the kids. But we are family, right? Just think of it as a life lesson, understand Yujinnie? "

" Geez, unnie. Why always me? Alright. Alright."

Chaeyoung laughs as Yujin pouts and she starts her talk again.

" Well, I'm an obsessive person. I mean if I love something, I can't stop myself but keep loving it. And I think it goes the same with Minari."

" Wow, you guys have a nickname."

" Of course, we do. Though she might use me as her ladder step to go higher, I don't care. I liked her a lot and it turned into love while we were dating. And I still do love her till now. I can't stop loving her.“

The members become quiet after their deep talk. And Dahyun stands up and disappears in the kitchen. No one wants to talk till she came back with beer cans in her hands.

“ This kind of conversation needs this kind of drinks.“

Dahyun said and she gives the beer bottles to the members except the maknae. Yujin tightens her grip on the cola cup and pouts but she knows her time will come in few years.

Chaeyoung opens the beer and she takes a sip as she continues.

" Minari, may be she has her own hardships. That's why she didn't have a chance to contact me. May be she is in love with me too. I mean we had a spark while we were together. Though it was a short time, I think we understood each other. Eyes can't lie, right? I saw her inner side through her eyes. And I-"

She stops and smiles before hanging down her head and nods a few times. Chaewon who is sitting the nearest to Chaeng hugs her from the side as a confort.

Jeongyeon who is sitting at the corner of the room takes her drink and she is thinking about what Chaeng has said. She remembered how Nayeon looked at her on the day they met at the shooting day.

They seem they are angry. And mixed with- did she hurt? Jeongyeon is not sure and she sighs as she takes a big sip of her drink.

" And we started from social media. And I'm not afraid of showing my feelings towards her through social media again. May be she gets my message and will come back to me one day."

Chaeyoung said and Jeongyeon remembered how Michaeng used to flirt through instagram. Hmmmm, this is a bold move and not a bad idea at all. If she can do something through social media, may be Nayeon feel better.

She takes out her phone and browses her playlist while the members continue their chatting. She searches for a good song and smiles when she sees a song by G-Dragon. Yeah, that is.

She takes the screenshot of the song and writes a post on instagram. She sighs and thinks for a few seconds. Should she post it? Will it get public attention? Will it make Nayeon getting more hates from Witches?

She thinks but she is not in her normal self as alcohol is taking over her nerves and her fingers just press the post button automatically.


 

 

 

xxx                                      xxx                                          xxx

 

 

 

 

" What the Fu-"

" Language!! "

" Oop, sorry, but unnie. This is really what the- moment."

" Why? "

Nayeon takes the phone from Yena and she looks at the post Yena is showing. Yuri also peeks over Nayeon's shoulder and both of them are surprised to see the instagram post by Accio.

" Missing you by G-Dragon sambae-nim "

Yuri whispers and she claps her hands together in dreamy way.

" Wow, she is so romantic. May be she is referring to the other day we met. Unnie, unnie, what do you think? "

Yuri asks and Nayeon frowns. Chaeyeon who is lying on the couch is listening to their conversation silently and she is also looking at their leader's expression with a naughty smile on her face.

" Don't look at me like this, Lee Chaeyeon."

Nayeon crosses her arms.

" She has already found someone else. And there is no way of her posting this for me."

" Are you sure? "

" Yep! "

" Then, why are you smiling? "

" No!!! I'm not!!! "

" Yes, you are!! "

" You are dead, Chaeyeon!!!! "

" Ahhhhh, help me!!!!!!!!! "

Chaeyeon gets up from the couch and she runs around in the dorm while Nayeon is chasing after her. At that time, the door to their room is opened and Yeri enters the dorm lifelessly.

" What are you doing at this hour? "

Chaeyeon asks with a dark tone since this is no good to see the manager at the late hour. Yeri seems she is more annoying with the Ro5ey members.

" Where is Kang Hyewon? "

" What about me? "

Hyewon comes out from her room and asks blankly. Yeri enters the dorm and sits on the couch making the members more nervous with the situation.

" Yah, Kang Hyewon, someone has posted that you were dating with a non-cele."

“ What?! "

" It is said that someone saw you with a non-cele at the Han River and she posted about it on internet. But the entertainment is fast enough to delete this rumor and preparing to file a lawsuit against her."

" What?! "

" This is a groundless rumor, right? I am just checking on you, but it seems you guys didn't even know about it. Good."

The members are looking at each other not knowing what to say. But to their surprise, Hyewon suddenly takes her hoodie and puts it over her head, hiding her face with a cap.

" I have to go somewhere."

" What? "

Hyewon makes her eyecontact with her members and she sighs as she turns her face to the other side and leaves the dorm. She ignores the call from her confused manager and she just runs out from the dorm.

All she thinks now is Kwon Eunbi. If it is broken out in internet, she would have seen this. And she may be scared now. She has to go and see her if she is ok.

Hyewon just runs down from their dorm and makes her way to the Han River which is also their usual place to date. She is not sure Eunbi is at there but she can't think of much at that time. She just doesn't want Eunbi to be scared.

It is almost 10:30PM so there is no people on the roads. Hyewon runs and runs and runs and she stops when she sees a familiar tiny figure in front of her. As she thinks, Eunbi is here.

Hyewon sighs and she runs to Eunbi and pulls her into a tight hug, making the shorter girl surprised.

" Stand still."

" Yah, Kang Hyewon. What are you doing at this hour? "

" I want to see your face."

Hyewon said and she pushes Eunbi away gently to see her face. She looks at carefully making sure that Eunbi is not crying. Eunbi tries to smile at her.

" Don't worry. I am a strong girl."

" So, you knew, huh? Are you scared? I promise no one will hurt you."

" Kang Hyewon, Pabo-ah, they can't find out my identity. You are the one who should be scared."

Eunbi said and Hyewon laughs.

" The entertainment said they will take care of the rumor starter. Don't worry about me."

Hyewon said and Eunbi smiles together with her. She then leans onto Hyewon's embrace again.

" Kang Hyewon, what if they force you to leave me? "

" I'll kick that person's if they dare to tell me."

" Stop joking. I'm serious."

Eunbi said as she removes herself from Hyewon. Hyewon smiles and she tries to calm down the angry Eunbi.

" I'm sorry but Kwon Eunbi, I will try my best to protect you. To protect us. Don't worry."

Eunbi looks up her and Hyewon puts her arms on Eunbi's shoulders as she stares back at the short bunny.

" Whatever I do, it will be for us. And the entertainment will take care of this rumor. We don't have to worry. Trust me."

" Imm."

Eunbi nods like a kid and Hyewon smiles. She pulls her back into her embrace again and the shorter girl returns the hug. Hyewon looks up the sky and she secretly lets out a sigh.

Actually, she is not sure about it either. She just doesn't want Eunbi to be stressed out about it. She can only hope that the rumors will be ended soon.

But will it be ok that much easily?