Chapter 30

Scandal 2

" Im Nayeon... Kang Hyewon... Choi Yena... Lee Chaeyeon... Jo Yuri... Ro5ey... Saranghae..."

The crowd is cheering the fanchart and the Ro5ey members are staring at their fans. The light of the lightsticks are full in the concert hall and all they can hear is cheering and only cheering.

It has been a year since the last incidence happened and everyone is doing well. Today is the first day of Ro5ey's 3rd World Tour and thus,Thorns are extra excited and cheering for their girls at their best.

The next section is the Ro5ey members riding the flying carts and singing around the concert hall. Hyewon is searching in the VIP section and her smile becomes double when she spots the certain person in the crowd.

Kwon Eunbi. She is standing in the front row of VIP section and staring at Hyewon with a loving gaze. Hyewon leans forwards and she gives high five with the fans around there and now, it is Eunbi's turn.

Hyewon smirks and she extends her hand but she receives the same smirk from the bunny as the shorter girl only gives a light slap with her palm. Aish! Hyewon nearly rolls her eyes due to the still-savage Eunbi but the flying cart takes her away from Eunbi. 

This girl is spoilt. Hyewon thinks and she then laughs at her own girlfriend's cuteness. Well, it is the pure happiness that Eunbi came to their concert to cheer for her although she is still an anti to Ro5ey.

The members come back on the stage and this is the ending speech time. The Leader-nim starts crying while talking and the Ro5ey members share a group hug to comfort their eldest member. And it is the time for Hyewon to talk.

" Hello."

The concert hall is filled with cheering and Hyewon smiles. She thinks she can continue this work as an idol for next 10years? Or more? She is now gaining strength from her fans.

" Thanks our Thorns for being with us all the time, up and down, happy or sad. We have been through together and we will continue be on each other's side. Thank you."

Hyewon takes a glance at the VIP section and she finds Eunbi sitting together with her family. She is too small but Hyewon can still clearly see her.

" And my family, who are always behind my back and wait for me, I'm really thankful. Saranghae."

Yes, she is really thankful. Eunbi said she will wait and she is really thankful for that. She loves this career. And she wants to continue this for a very long time. And she is thankful to God that her girlfriend is a supportive one.

The rest of the concert goes well and it ends scuuessfully after a big encore stage. The Ro5ey members come down from the stage and they greet every single staff they see. 

They take the group photos, with other staffs, the producers and finally they are back to their waiting room.

" Omma!! "

Nayeon is the first one to notice their families' presence and she runs to her family. The other members also go to their respective families and Hyewon looks left and right, looking for her own family.

" Yah!! Kang Hyewon!! "

At that time, she hears a call from her side and she turns to the voice. But a shadow has already jumped onto her and she hugs her tight back so that she will not lose her balance.

" Congratulations, Honey."

Her mother and father appear behind Eunbi and they hand her the bouquet they brought but Hyewon can only give a smile at them as her hands are busy hugging Eunbi.

" Yah, bunny, you are making me embarrassed."

Hyewon teases and Eunbi pouts. But she then shows her small teeth and pinches Hyewon's nose.

" But I love you."

Hyewon's face turns red and she quickly shifts her gaze to the other direction. She saw that Eunbi is bowing at her members from the corner of her eyes like nothing is happening though she is still in her koala position. Aigoo, this bunny.

" I love you, too."

She whispers and Eunbi smirks in victory. Hyewon's parents smile together, looking at the two lovebirds acting so cute together.

Hyewon can't help but smiles along with them too. Her life is completed. Her members, her family. Everything is just perfect for them. Love is always beautiful.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

Lisa pushes the luggage with her and she takes numerous glances at Mina who is walking beside her with her sunglasses and mask on. She is also wearing a long coat and a beanie, making her as elegant as ever.

The two enter the airport and do the routine before Lisa sends Mina at the terminal she has to enter.

" Mina-ah, take care on your trip."

" Nae, unnie. Don't worry. I can handle things by myself now."

Lisa nods and she looks around, making Mina follows her move.

" What are you doing, unnie? "

" Where is Son Chaeyoung? "

" Ahhh, how can I know? "

" Geez, stop making fun with me. I know everything."

Lisa said, rolling her eyes. Then she leans closer to Mina and whispers.

" Don't worry about the company. Just enjoy your date. Just be careful."

She then leans back to her normal position and clears , pretending like she has said nothing. 

" Ok, Mina, have fun. I'm going."

Lisa said and she winks at Mina before she really walks away. Mina raises her eyebrows and she smiles before she enters the terminal and gets in the plane.

" Minari! "

As soon as she reaches inside the plane, she hears a greeting and she glares at her girlfriend as a warning. Chaeyoung quickly covers with her palm but she still can't control her excitement.

Mina takes her seat beside Chaeyoung and the younger girl gladly makes her confortable in her seat. Mina smiles at her as a Thank you and she leans back on the seat.

Chaeyoung quickly leans onto Mina's shoulder and holds her hand.

" Wae? You are so clingy today."

" Yes, it has been a while since we last met. Of course, I'm missing you."

Chaeyoung answers and Mina pads on her head two times as a confort. Chaeyoung smiles in a satisfying way and Mina laughs.

The two idols are on the flight to Japan as Mina can get her holiday for the Lunar New Year. And Chaeyoung decided to visit Japan so that they can spend time together.

This is their second trip together and it has been very long since their first one so both of them are excited and happy. 

" Minari."

" Hmmm? "

" You know, I'm glad that we are still together."

Chaeyoung blurs out. Mina smiles and she said nothing. But she puts her head on Chaeyoung's who is still leaning on her shoulder. Chaeyoung continues.

" I never thought we would be together again. Gladly, I listened to my heart."

" Yeah, you are so naughty."

Mina said and Chaeyoung giggles. She then slowly gets up from leaning and stares at Mina. These round beautiful eyes, she really loves to stare into them. They look like two dark oceans which seems difficult to understand, yet they are still warm and gentle.

Chaeyoung pulls up their intertwined hands and she gives a quick peck.

" Unnie, Minari unnie."

" Oh."

Mina feels strange that Chaeyoung calls her like this. But she really loves to hear.

" Nae, Chaeyoungie."

" Thanks for holding my hand. I promise I will never let you go."

Mina smiles and she takes a glance at the flight attendant who is busy at the front before she leans and gives a quick peck on Chaeyoung's strawberry lips. Both of them blush but Mina never forgets to say I love you before she shifts her gaze away.

" Ahh, Chaeyoungie, I have something to tell you."

To break the awkward situation, Mina decided to  change the subject. Chaeyoung looks at her in paying-attention way and Mina tells her about her manager, Lalisa.

" Today, my manager told me that she knew about us."

" Oh, did she scold you? "

" No, she said she would help me. But she wanted us to take care."

Mina said and she becomes worried as she sees Chaeyoung smirks.

" What is that smirk? "

" Minari, let's give her some heart attack."

" Ummm? "

" Give me your phone."

Mina is oblivious with the idea but she gives her phone to Chaeyoung. Chaeng takes a couple of nice photos for her and she makes Mina to take photos of her too.

Later that night, there is a post on G.O.G instagram with Mina photos on the plane with a caption 'red heart emoji' and Chaeyoung also posted on her Acciogram with her in-plane photos with a caption 'ketchup'. 

And as you expected, Lisa curses at the annoying couple on Lovestagram who will give her more headache in a few hours. 
 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

 

" LOL. Tzuyu-ah, check this."

Sana said as she pushes her ipad to Tzuyu's side. Tzuyu is chewing her snack so her hands are busy and she is too lazy to wipe them so she just puts her chin on Sana's arm as she makes a glance at the tweet that Sana shows her.

" Ohh, they are annoying."

Tzuyu gives a comment after she read the content. Some random twitter users have pointed out that Chaeyoung and Mina might be on the same plane as they make the same posts on their instagrams.

But lucky to them, the hardcore shippers and fans keep commenting Sakura and Dahyun's photos under the article saying that their OTPs are real, making fun of the news.

" That annoying couple really loves to use Lovestagram."

Tzuyu comments and she looks up Sana who also looks down her.

" Yeah. They started with the instagram. They both love to play games, I think."

" Lucky to them, they become a joke for the fans since the first time."

" Or may be the entertainment can just say that they are friends. It's easy."

" What about us? "

Tzuyu suddenly asks a question and Sana loses her words. They stare at each other for a few seconds and Tzuyu sighs, breaking the eye contact.

" I'm going to bed."

She said and takes the plate into the kitchen. She then comes out after a minute and she finds Sana still sitting at the spot like a statue.

" Goodnight, Sana unnie."

" Nae, Tzuyu-ah."

Sana answers without looking at her and Tzuyu sighs before she walks back into her room. She lies down on her bed and turns left and right. She tries to fall asleep but she can't so she opens her eyes again, sits on the bed.

Damn, Mina unnie is also not here and the room feel empty. But the emptiness in her heart is more than that. She has been asking this question to Sana and the later is always trying to avoid it, making Tzuyu angry day by day.

* door opening *

Tzuyu suddenly hears that her room's door is opened and she quickly lies down back on the bed, turning to the wall, pretending like she is sleeping.

She hears a light footsteps and then feels an extra weight on her bed. She knows it is Sana even without opening her eyes. The older girl takes her place behind her and slowly sneaks her arms around Tzuyu.

" TzuTzu, BaeTzu-ah, please don't be mad at me, okay? " 

Sana whispers.

" I'm not trying to run away. But you know, we are in the same group and you are very young."

Sana starts and Tzuyu becomes stiff. Sana notices this smallest movement of Tzuyu and she uses all her strength to turn around the taller girl facing her. She smiles immediately when she finds that Tzuyu is pouting.

" Listen, Tzuyu-ah, you know I love you, right? "

" ... "

" But you are young and we are in the same group. If something happened between us, it will affect the group."

Sana said and Tzuyu knows that it is so true. Sana smiles and she gently caresses Tzuyu's cheek with her slender fingers.

" You will meet many people and may be you will fall in love with one of them. But when everything comes to an end, and you still feel the same, I'm willing to give a try with you."

" Sana unnie."

" Please be patient and wait."

Sana said and Tzuyu is staring at her. Then she also smiles and nods at her Sana unnie.

" Nae, I understand. I'll wait for the right time."

Sana nods and Tzuyu quickly hugs her unnie tight, leaning her head on Sana's chest, listening to her heartbeat. 

" You know, it has been beating for you."

Sana whispers. Tzuyu smiles and she moves closer to Sana, snuggling more. Sana tightens her grip on Tzuyu and the younger girl leans up to give a peck on Sana's chin.

" Goodnight, unnie."

" Goodnight, baby."

Sana whispers back before she plants a kiss on Tzuyu's crown, making the younger girl's smile wider.

Well, Tzuyu loves Sana and Sana loves Tzuyu. Satzu is real and will be real in the future too. Tzuyu believes that and she knows Sana is feeing the same way as her.

Like Sana said, they only have to wait for the right moment to be together. And Tzuyu can't wait for the day to come. Even if she has to wait for years, she will. Love is worth to wait, right?

 

 

 

 

 

xxx                                    xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

 

" Ahhhh... ahhhhh... ahhh Yoo Jeongyeon!! "

" Geez, why are you shouting like this? People will have weird thoughts if they only hear you."

" But it is hurt, Pabo-ah."

" I'm just giving you a good massage and you are thanking me in this way. Thank you."

Jeongyeon said with a pout and Nayeon shakes her head. They are now inside the car parking of Ro5ey's dorm as usual and Jeongyeon is sitting on the bonnet of her car while Nayeon is leaning on it between Jeongyeon's legs as the taller girl is giving a massage for her shoulders.

" Aigoo. Aigoo. You look like a kid."

Nayeon said and she pinches Jeongyeon's cheeks. Jeongyeon is still pouting but then laughs, pulling Nayeon into her embrace her again as she continues backhugging her girlfriend.

" You did great today."

" How do you know? Did you come?"

" No, fans will notice. I watched the fancams. Your solo stage is amazing."

Jeongyeon said and Nayeon is really touched by her compliment. It means a lot to her. They have been dating secretly for a year and lucky to them, they can date in a peace without being caught.

" Jeongyeon-ah."

" Hmmm."

" Thank you."

Nayeon said and she removes herself from Jeongyeon's arms, facing her. Jeongyeon is still staring at her with a sweet smile on her face.

" We were like enemies but we finally ended up like this."

They both remember how they used to fight with each other. They kept arguing and competing non-stop with each other. But they ended up as a couple due to a scandal which was a misunderstanding from the start.

" Yeah. But that times were amazing. It's really fun to tease you."

" Yah~~ "

Nayeon slaps on Jeongyeon's arm and Jeongyeon is laughing while rubbing the sored spot. She is sure that she has a large printed hand on her arm but she doesn't really care as long as it is Nayeon who slaps her.

" And thank you for giving me a second chance."

Jeongyeon said as she puts her hands on Nayeon's waist. Nayeon becomes shy by the touch and her face flashes red a bit. She bites her lower lip and whispers.

" Saranghae."

Jeongyeon's smile becomes double and she pulls Nayeon closer to her, leaning her forehead on the older girl's.

" I love you more."

She then slowly reduces the distance between them and Nayeon slowly closes her eyes as Jeongyeon becomes closer, slightly tilting her head up. 

Jeongyeon captures her lips and they start kissing lovingly and sweetly before Nayeon hears a sound.

* click *

" What the- "

" Waeyo? "

" shuuuuuu "

Jeongyeon is confused but Nayeon signals her to shut up and she keeps listening to nowhere.

" Waeyo, unnie, you are scaring- "

* click click *

Jeongyeon widens her eyes too. They look at each other and then to the direction. Jeongyeon sees a figure in the dark and she shouts.

" Yah!! Who are you?? Stop!! "

" OMG!! "

That person shouts and she jumps out from her hiding place. Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon widen their eyes when they see the infamous reporter Momo who is No.1 reporter from Dispatch.

" Momo, stop!! "

" No way. But let me think why this camera has a clicking sound first, okay? "

" Geez, she is crazy."

" Let's go get her and the camera. We can't let her getting the photos."

" Alright."

Nayeon and Jeongyeon run towards Momo and the reporter jumps up in fear.

" Don't come near to me. Boo-sama, let's go."

" Yah!! Momo!! Stop!! "

" No way!! "

Momo shouts and she starts running away from them. Her ugly brown furball doggie follows. Jeongyeon pulls Nayeon's hand and she interlances their hands together before chasing after the reporter. 

Nayeon feels safe and she looks at Jeongyeon who is running beside her.

It feels so right. She feel like she can face anything if Jeongyeon is beside her, holding her hand. And she knows Jeongyeon will never let go of her hand this time. 

" Yah!!! Momo! "

" You can come and get the photos from me with a very good deal between us!!!!! I won't publish it before we talk. Hehehe."

Momo shouts back to them.

It has been almost past midnight and there are no one on the road. Only the three of them are playing cat and mouse game. But they are both bad at hiding and running so they have lost Momo at the end.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon are standing in the middle of the road, catching their breathe. Then they look at each other and notice how messy they are. They can't help but laugh out loud.

They laugh for a good few seconds and finally, they can regain their normal self again. Jeongyeon gives a squeeze to their intertwined hands.

" Aish, Dispatch. They always give us headache."

" Yeah. I think we have to go talk to her with our CEOs again. I hope they will cover up for us this time."

" Or may be we have to go back into a new scnadal again."

Jeongyeon suggests and they look at each other with weird looks. Then their lips both curl up and they said in unison.

" Scandal."

The empty road is filled up with the laughter of the lovers who are hoding each other's hands tight. And they are so sure that they will not let go of it again no matter what.

Love will always find a way.

 

 

 

 

                                                                       -The End-

 

 

A/N : Ahhh, thanks for reading till the end, my friends. This author has been lazy and she never updated regularly. Thanks for bearing with me, hehehe.

i am working on a new story and if you want, you can check it here.

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1464761

Thank you again. Love you :)