Chapter 4

Scandal 2

It has been a week since the Albums of Accio and Ro5ey are out. And today is their first nomination day on Show Champion. Both groups are already here for pre-recording and they are now waiting for the winner announcement.

" Aigoo, it's boring."

Chaeyoung said while she is leaning on Dahyun who is on her phone and checking twitter with her fake account. Dahyun smiles and she pads her younger sister's head.

" Don't be. We have WGM schedule tonight. Remember? "

" Oh, right! I can see Minari at there, I hope."

She said and the members glare at her as they all are afraid of their managers will hear them. 

" Yah, Son Chaeyoung. Keep your mouth shut. And you are in front of the kids, too. They are too young to listen this kind of stuffs."

" Arasso."

Chaeyoung said while she is sticking her tongue out. Yujin is just laughing as she clearly understands what the elder members are talking about while Minju and Chaewon are just listening.

" Let's go, kids. It's about time!!!! "

The manager announces and the Accio members stand up to follow them to the stage. The Live is about to start and they all are waiting for the time to go up to the stage.

The Accio's outfit today is street fashion which matches with the summer comeback. And they choose light green for today's color. Jeongyeon thinks they are so cool in this outfits and their fans will love them to see.

" Huh! That girls are too revealing, ain't they? "

Jeongyeon suddenly notices that Ro5ey members are standing not too far away from them. They are wearing long dress which is cut on their left side till it reaches to their mid thigh. And they are wearing rose handchain accessories too.

" What are you looking at? "

Nayeon notices that Jeongyeon is staring at their direction so she whispers with a glare. Jeongyeon just shoves her shoulders and she turns to other side like she doesn't care which makes Ro5ey leader to be furious.

" Let's go. Let's go."

At that time, the MCs are taking their place and they all come up on the stage. Ro5ey and Accio have to stand at the front row as they are nominations for today.

" I want to win! "

Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon are thinking while listening to the MCs. The numbers on the screens start counting and everyone is wondering who will be the winner as it is a huge competation for tonight.

" The winner is ..... "

The final scores are counting and both Jeongyeon and Nayeon want to win badly.

" Ro5ey!!!! Congratulation, Ro5ey!! "

The MCs announce and Jeongyeon's face is nearly to change but she remembers that she needs to keep her image so she just fakes a smile and claps like nothing happens.

" Nae, first of all, I want to say thank you. We can't get this win alone. Thanks our manager oppas, unnies, make-up unnies, stylist unnies, PD-nim, thank you all."

Yuri is saying the Thank you speech she has written last night. Nayeon takes the trophy from Yuri and she continues her speech.

" And, most of all, our Thorns, who has been with us all the time, thank you for everything. I love you!!!! "

She said and the MCs are now saying their last dialogues to end the show. Jeongyeon moves her eyes to the corner and peeks at Nayeon who is also staring at her with a smirk. When she notices that Jeongyeon is staring at her, she raises her eyebrow secretly and kisses the trophy for the victory pose.

" Damn! I hate this woman! "

" Relax unnie."

Jeongyeon is still angry after they have come down from the stage. She really hates to lose, especially to that woman, Im Nayeon. 

" Kids, let's take a selca for Witches."

" Coming~ "

The members of Accio come outside and they are about to take the groupie in the corridor but there are already another group. The Ro5ey members are taking selfies while Nayeon is still making the kissing pose to the trophy.

" Oh, kids, do you know what is a true victory? Hahaha. Talent my . Finally, the real talented ones are winning."

" Unnie~ stop! "

Nayeon said loudly and her members are trying to cool her down but Jeongyeon has already heard it. And before Accio members can stop her, she is already in front of Nayeon.

" What did you just said? "

" Like you heard."

" Yah, Im Nayeon!! "

" Unnie~ what are you doing? People might see you."

" Let me go, Chaeng. I have to talk to this woman today."

" No, unnie. Come."

The members pull back their leader and Nayeon is just smirking like a winner. They have done with their stuffs and finally it is time to go home. Nayeon is the first one to finish so she decides to go to the bathroom first. She comes out from her room and she is about to take the turn when she is dragged by someone and pushes to the wall.

" Yah! Let me go! "

" Shut up and listen to me. I have something to tell you."

" Awww, Yoo Jeongyeon. I thought you were a stalker."

Nayeon said and she stares back at the furious Jeongyeon.

" Come. Tell me what it is. What can it be? About how you will cry in your bedroom tonight? "

Nayeon is teasing with an annoying smirk and Jeongyeon stops her with her palm.

" Alright. We are always fighting and this is not the answer. What about we find the true winner? Let's see who will be the winner on Music Bank tomorrow."

" What? Are you not satisfied with your lose today? "

" Just shut up. And tell me if you want to make a bet or not."

" Ok. What's the prize? "

" The loser has to do everything the winner wants."

" That's easy. Ok."

Can we really do this? Both of them are thinking and their brains are trying to pull them back but the emotions win like always. The rivals for life are not going to stop. Jeongyeon is glaring at Nayeon and she gives her hand to Nayeon.

" Is it a deal? "

" Deal! "

Nayeon gives a slap to her palm accepting the challange. I must win over her definitely. Both of them are thinking while still glaring at each other.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                     xxx                                              xxx

 

 

 

 

" Unnies, I'll use the bus. I have somewhere to go."

Hyewon announces after she has done with changing her outfits. Her manager Yeri becomes worried as she skips hee way towards Hyewon.

" Are you sure? I mean your stalkers might wait for you."

" It's fine. I was always fine in our previous comeback. My fans won't hurt me."

" Ok. Then, don't stay out too late. Come back to dorm at 9PM deadline."

" Yes  sir! And thank you."

Hyewon said with a smile and she walks out from the waiting room with her backpack on her shoulder while hiding her hair and face with a cap and a mask.

Well  this is also her habit. She likes to take a bus and rides around the Seoul when they have no more schedules on that day. That is one of her ways of relexation. And their fans think that she is on the vans so it is safe for her to sneak out without being caught by the fans.

Hyewon uses the backdoor and she walks to the nearest bus-stop. There are a few people at the bus-stop but they are busy with their own things so they don't notice Hyewon. At that time, the bus comes and Hyewon gets on the bus and sits at one empty seat.

" Huh? Our Captain Yoo is posting an instagram picture?! "

Suddenly, Hyewon hears someone is talking and she looks to her side to see a girl checking her phone with arching eyebrows. Hyewon wants to laugh as soon as she recognizes the girl. She is the same Witch she has been meeting. Ahh, maja. She must be here to cheer for Accio.

Hyewon thinks and she decides to watch the girl in silence. The girl seems she is about to cry while staring at her phone.

" Thanks for today. Our Witches must be tired now. Take care and eat well. I love you. Oh, Yoo. We don't deserve you. We failed you. We are so so sorry."

She is now talking to herself. It is in a low tone but Hyewon can hear her clearly.

" Omo, look at her face. She seems she is sad. Aigoo, our leader-nim is sad now. What should I do? Don't worry. We will bring you victory tomorrow. We promise."

Hyewon bites her lip to stop from laughing out loud. She is looking at the bunny like girl and she wants to all of a sudden. She takes a glance on the whole bus and finds that there are not too many people on the bus. Ok, clear.

She thinks and she stands up from her seat as she sits beside the Witch girl and whispers.

" Hey, Witch, how do you feel of losing against us? "

The girl seems to be surprised and she turns to Hyewon. And when she sees the idol's face, her face changes into a stony one.

" What are you doing here? "

" Going back to dorm? Haha. We are having a party tonight for our 1st win."

Hyewon teases her and the girl frowns more.

" Shut up or I will shout that you are here."

" Do it. And I will tell them that you are our saesang fan."

" Yah! "

Hyewon smirks and the girl seems she is pissed off. She seems she is really angry. Her face is red and she is glaring at Hyewon. If she is a dragon, Hyewon can be burnt into ashes. Luckily, she is just an angry bunny.

" Wait a minute. Why I keep seeing you? Are you following me? "

" What!? Are you insane? I am the Idol. How can I be your stalker? "

" I don't know. You look like a bad person."

" Huh? You are ridiculous."

Hyewon said as she can't believe her ears. She wants to fight her back so she starts the conversation again.

" I told you. Youtube views are nothing. Hahahahha. Your fandom is weak at streaming and voting, I think."

" Let's see tomorrow. We will definitely bring the win for our Accio tomorrow."

" Do it. But for today, you lost. Kekeke."

Hyewon leans back on the back seat while putting her palms under her head in a relaxing way. The girl stands up angrily when the bus is stopped and she steps on Hyewon's foot really hard.

" Ahhhhhh."

" Stop talking nonsense. And don't follow me!! "

She said and she gets off from the bus. Hyewon is holding her foot in pain and she is looking at bunny girl from the window. The girl doesn't look up her, instead, she is jumping her way like a cute bunny and disappears from Hyewon's sight again.

" I can't believe why I keep seeing her. I don't know either."

She thinks while giving a massage to her foot. And a smile appears on her face when she remembers how that bunny girl can fight someone back. She will be a good keyboard fighter in wars. LOL.

Yah, Kang Hyewon. Stop thinking about her. She even called you a stalker. Hyewon talks to herself and puts on the airpods to enjoy her alone time not as an idol, but like a normal person who is coming back home from work.

 

 

 

xxx                                      xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

G.O.G members, Mina, Tzuyu and Sana are already in the studio where they will have a photo shooting for Sana's WGM. The Accio members are not yet here and so they have to wait for them.

Sana remembers what Sakura told her at the dorm so she decides to talk to Mina first before Accio comes. She walks to Mina who is sitting at the corner and playing her nintendo and sits beside her.

" Hey."

" Oh, Sana unnie."

" Mina-ah, Kura told me about- "

Sana whispers while she is taking a glance at Tzuyu who is now doing her make-up. Today, they are making the family photo shooting and Sana has to wear a cute white dress as she is the beautiful bride today. Mina and Tzuyu have to wear suits and ties according to the script.

" Ah, nae. I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

" It's ok. So, what will you do next? "

" I- I don't know, unnie. I am not sure that I like her or not. I mean she is a famous top Idol so everyone wants to date her. But I don't want to be just a random date for her."

" I got it. Then you should do safe push and pull thing."

" Nae."

" Tell me if she said something and you don't know what to do. But make sure that Tzuyu will not notice you. She will be jealous if not."

Mina nods and Sana gives a squeeze to her hand. At that time, the Accio members arrive and the two stop talking. They are already done with their make-up and hair and dresses so they can start the shooting as soon as they reach.

Dahyun is wearing a suit as she is the main character today while Chaeyoung and Minju are wearing dresses. The shooting is simple. They have to take several group photos with their own members and now it is time for them to take the group photo.

" One Accio member with one G.O.G member, please."

The camera said and a shadow appears beside Mina immediately. Mina feels that her hands become cold all of a sudden as she knows who is that person. She doesn't dare to look at her since she doesn't know what to say.

" Hey, Minari~ "

Chaeng calls her and Mina has no choice but to look at her with an awakward smile. Son Chaeyoung is made her hair into a pucca hair style and wearing a white flower pattern printed dress with butterfly like sleeves.

She smiles innocently at her showing her dimple on her right cheek. Mina finds it really cute and she is just staring at the cute little creature in front of her.

" Ready, action! "

The camera man shouts and they start posing to the camera. Sana and Dahyun are sitting on the bench while the other members are standing behind them.

Chaeyoung takes this chance and she turns to the side to face Mina and she puts her hand on Mina's shoulder to give a couple pose. Mina has to bite her lip to hold her excitement. She is in the middle of the shooting and she has to hold down her emotions. All she can do now is praying hard for the shooting to end while Chaeyoung is acting poses with her like a professional.

And lucky to her, the shooting ends not long after that. As soon as the camera man said 'cut', Mina is about to run back to their team but Chaeng pulls her hand and stops her.

" Wait, Minari~"

Mina widens her eyes as she looks down to Chaeng's hand which is pulling hers. Chaeng notices that she is holding her hand so she lets it go and whispers Sorry.

" Please wait. I have something to tell you."

" No, please don't."

" Waeyo? "

Chaeng tries to talk but Mina doesn't dare to listen. What if she tells me to date? No way! No way! No way!

" Mina-ah, what are you doing? "

The manager, Lalisa shouts and Mina gives a glance at Chaeng who is staring at her and admiring her beauty.

" I have to go."

" Ok. I'll come find you again."

She said and Mina can't help but smiles in shyness. She starts walking away but Chaeng pulls her hand again.

" I'll send you message later."

Mina replies nothing. She leaves Chaeng at that spot and walks fast to their team. Sana is giving a worried face at her as if she wants to ask her that everything is ok so Mina gives a nod and smiles at her.

While Mina is busy with her emotions, Sana is with her problem, too. She notices that Tzuyu is unhappy the whole time. She knows Tzuyu doesn't like the idea of Sana doing WGM but she said nothing because it is a big chance for her.

And Sana took Tzuyu to this photoshoot on purpose as she wants to show Tzuyu that Dahyun is just a co-partner for her. But she is not sure Tzuyu gets her signal or not.

" Tzuyu-ah, what are you doing? "

She tries to start the conversation with the younger girl but the later shakes her head and gives her a weak smile. She sighs as she doesn't know how to cheer up the girl. And finally, she just takes out her phone and moves closer to the Taiwan girl.

" Let's take a selca. We have to update some for our Grace after airing this episode."

She puts the phone at the upper angle and moves closer to Tzuyu. The younger girl is stiff due to the touch but she slowly soften in Sana's hand as the older girl is hugging her by her waist.

" Smile, baby."

Sana said while she is smiling brightly at the camera. Tzuyu takes a glance at the older girl and she nods as she smiles along with her Sana unnie. They take several photos and it is time to check the photos.

" Hmmm, let's see how we mess up with them."

Sana whispers and Tzuyu and ahe recheck the photos. Mina who is already here peek the phone screen and she claps in excitement.

" You even look like a couple getting married. These photos are too good."

This is just a normal comment but it makes both Sana and Tzuyu to be embarrassed. Sana makes a fake cough while Tzuyu is rubbing her nose for no reason.

" I'm- I'm going to manager unnie to ask when we can go home."

Tzuyu said in a fast way so they can barely understand clearly and walk away from Sana and Mina quickly as she doesn't want Sana notice her red face. Mina is staring at the strange actions between Satzu with blank expression and it becomes more awkward for her so Sana decides to change the topic.

" Hey, Mina, I saw you with Chaeyoung. What she told you? "

" Nothing serious, unnie. She wanted to talk but Lisa unnie called me and I had to leave her."

 " Good."

Sana said. And she is about to follow Tzuyu but Mina pulls her back.

" Unnie."

" Hmmm? "

" You really looked like a couple, you know? You, Tzuyu and your blushing faces, keke."

Mina teases Sana with a smirk and she walks away from Sana first, leaving the older girl alone. Sana is now blushing really hard. Ahhh, now, Mina caught them. How can she be able to face her later?

But a stupid shy smile appears on her face again when she remembers Mina referred them as a couple. Sana and Tzuyu, Satzu. Yeah, it is real.

Ah, Sana-chan, focus. You are in the same group. Stop thinking funny things. Sana shakes her head and she tries to remove all her thoughts as she follows her members to get on their van to go back to dorm.