Chapter 6

Scandal 2

" New Romeo Juliet Story of Kpop? "

" Nowadays, Kpop has been spreading all around the world. Not only boy groups slaying, girl groups are also showing their power and leading the front line of kpop in their own charms. And we cannot deny that one of the leading groups are Accio and Ro5ey.

Accio is well known for their unique charms and girl crush types while Ro5ey is famous for their flower theme and goddess level beauty. They have been promoting almost together and their fans have been fighting since debut till now.

But it seems their leaders have to do something more with the rival things. What if something is happening between them? What if there is a true love blooming between them while they are forbiddened to fall in love with each other? "

" The writing style is interesting."

The Sunshine entertainment CEO, Kang Seulgi said while they are listening to Jisoo reading the articles. Now, the CEO of both Sunshine and Moonlight entertainments are making a meeting with their respective artists, Jeongyeon and Nayeon.

" Just continue reading."

But Bae Irene seems she is not pleased with the article. Jisoo takes a secret glance at her and she continues reading.

" Let's see some proof. Recently, before their comeback, Ro5ey's leader Nayeon said in Eunji's Radio Show about her ideal type. She has described it in a little too much details.

That person must be tall, some crazy hair color, a strict yet kind person. I really love someone who can lead me well. As I am the leader of the group, I find it difficult to show my weak side to members. I want someone I can rely on. (Im Nayeon)

Let's see. Jeongyeon is almost exactly identical to Nayeon's ideal type. She even said she likes someone she can rely on. It is no other than our Nation's Leader, Yoo Jeongyeon."

" Im Nayeon, what is it? Tell me."

Bae Irene asks and Nayeon can't say a word. She is just hanging down her head and sobbing quietly as she doesn't dare to look at her CEO. Jeongyeon looks at Nayeon and she finds that the older girl has now puffy face and red eyes. She sighs as she feels a little pity for her.

" I- I just answer it randomly."

" Random? This is what you called Random??? "

" Irene unnie, please calm down."

Seulgi tries to cool down the angry CEO and Irene sighs. She nods and gives a sweet smile to Seulgi as they continue their article reading and trying to figure out a way to reject the dating scandal.

" And during their comeback stage, when Ro5ey got their win at Mcountdown, Jeongyeon couldn't help but stared at her lover with love-filled gaze though she was beaten. You can see the photos here. Her eyes are saying something."

" What the hell!!?? Do you call these eyes love-filled? I just looked at her because she was so annoying with that victory kiss!!!! "

Jeongyeon shouts and her manger is trying to pull her down. Seulgi takes a glance at her and said 'sit', making Jeongyeon to sit down again angrily.

" And their PDA is unstoppable. Yesterday when Accio won again, Jeongyeon can't help but share her happiness as well as making a comfort by hugging her girlfriend on the stage. It seems she wants to show the world about her love."

" This is nonsense. I mean if I am dating her, why I have to interact with her in front of everyone? "

" Yes, we can use that point."

Irene agrees with her and Jeongyeon smiles at her but she only receives a cold glare from the CEO. Jisoo clears and she continues reading.

" And they can't hide their love anymore. Yoo Jeongyeon was under Nayeon's entertainment last night and the two lovers shared their romantic secret date in the parking lot."

" No way!! We are not! "

" Yeah! Why people think I am dating her? "

" Of course, they do because you two are each other's face in the photos. How can we say you are just friends now? "

Irene said and the two idols shut up as they know this is their mistake.

" See, you even grabbed her collar. Im Nayeon, what were you thinking? Huh? Do you want to end your career? "

" It's enough, unnie. They are learning."

Seulgi tries to calm down the furious Irene again because Nayeon is now crying hard. Everyone feels pity for the girl in this situation.

" So, we have to discuss what to do next."

" Yeah. It is more important."

Irene checks her ipad and she sighs.

" Our stocks are now down falling because of this scandal. And there is nothing we can do now. Let's face the truth."

" No, I won't date her."

" Me, too."

Nayeon and Jeongyeon said in unison while glaring at each other. The CEOs are now wondering that they are that much in hate and why they had to kiss each other. This is insane.

" Yah, you can't deny now. The photos are clearly saying that they are you and you. We must confirm the dating no matter what."

Seulgi said and both of the idols frown. Irene nods and she smiles at Seulgi.

" Yeah, we have to. But we can always make plans on break up."

She said and the two idols look at her in hopes. Irene nods as she leans back on her seat and she continues.

" We can always use this chance as a media play. You guys have to date for several months and then, we can announce the breakup."

" Great idea, unnie."

Seulgi agrees with her and Irene raises her eyebrows in a teasing way. Seulgi claps her hands together and she said.

" We have planned Accio's Asia Tour in two months so after that we can announce the breakup saying the idols are too busy and they can't make time for each other. They will remain as friends and support each other, blah blah."

" Ok. Then, let's plan the breakup date to next four months."

" Agree."

While the two CEOs are talking, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are just sitting there and listening as they know they have to accept the consequences of their actions. 

" Let's go, Jeongyeon."

Finally, the meeting ends and Seulgi told her idol to follow her as she leaves the meeting room while chatting with Irene for possible future collaborations between the two entertainments.

Nayeon is still sobbing and it makes Jeongyeon feels bad so she leans to Nayeon and whispers to her.

" Yah, stop crying. I am the one who was forced into the kiss. I'm the victim here. Stop crying, ok? "

And she leaves the crying girl.

" Yah!!! Yoo Jeongyeon!!!! I hate you!! "

Nayeon shouts at her but Jeongyeon just ignores and leaves the meeting room, leaving Nayeon jumping up and down on her seat in anger.

And after two hours later, there is breaking news all around South Korea.

" Early in this morning, there are leaked photos of Accio's Jeongyeon and Ro5ey's Nayeon kissing. And both of their agencies confirm the dating news now. The two top stars have been seeing each other for two months already and they are in Getting-to-know stage. The entertainments are saying that this personal life will not affect their idol career and they will focus on their promotions while showing their best side."

The fans of both Accio and Ro5ey are in shock due to the breaking news. And the whole country is flooded with the tears of Witches and Thorns who are united for the first time while some of them are busy with making fan wars attacking the idols.

Everything turns into a mess and so do the members.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung is at the entertainment and she is now looking for their dolls for the first concert. Hmmmm, she is wondering why Kang Hyewon needs it. She means it is normal if Hyewon wanted Minju one. But she is asking for Yujin one and that's something fishy.

Nevertheless, she successfully found one after she has been searching in their gift room. And she takes it with her before she sneaks out from the entertainment without being caught by any manager.

" Huu, what a relief."

She thinks as she lets out her hot breathe when she is back inside her car. She throws Yujin doll on the passenger seat and she takes out her phone to make a call.

" Hyewon-ah, where are you? "

" Where am I? Of course, at the dorm. Things become complicated and how our managers let us go outside? "

" Ok. Text me your address. I'm coming."

Hyewon sounds to be surprised but she said she will and she hangs up. Chaeng waits for a few minutes and she receives a text from Hyewon. Hmmm, they are living nearby. She thinks and she starts the engine to go there.

Son Chaeyoung is famous for her carefree style in kpop industry. For example, her huge tattoo on her right shoulder which extends to her back as well as her right arm sleeve end level is so epic. And she needs to fight with their CEO for three days for that tattoo.

But she really loves to show her interest and her way of living to her fans. Not the fake one that the entertainment forced her to show. The real Son Chaeyoung and her likes and dislikes. That's what she wants to show her fans.

And she is living in her own rules and that makes her called as badass but she is actually kind but not soft. She looks outside by the window and enjoys the cozy weather when she notices a new cafe on the other side.

" Oh, I have never been there."

She takes a glance at the doll and she smiles. Hyewon can wait. The feeling can't get back. You have to do something when you really want to do it. The feeling can be lost in a few minutes so just do it if you wish.

Chaeng parks the car and she takes out the bucket hat from the dashboard. And she covers her face with it and she comes down from the car. She knows she can't be seen when the problems are going around but a cup of coffee can't kill anyone, right?

Chaeng enters the coffee shop and she gets into the line. The inner decoration is also lovely and she can get the asthetic vibe from the shop. She loves the smell and the vibe here.

" Thank you."

Chaeng said to the counter girl and she pays for the coffee then she turns around to go back. But her eyes land on a Beauty sitting at the corner while reading a book and she is surprised. What is she doing in broad daylight? She seems to be too relaxed and she doesn't care the surrounding. That's cool.

Chaeng thinks and she makes her way to the girl. She walks directly to Mina and stops right in front of her.

" Hey, Minari~"

Mina seems to be surprised and she looks up. And her face turns red immediately when she sees Chaeyoung in front of her.

" Hi."

She whispers back and Chaeng smiles.

" What are you doing here, alone? "

" No, my manager is with me. She is taking coffee."

Mina said and Chaeyoung looks into the line to see G.O.G manager Lisa looking at their direction with worried expression. Chaeng knows she doesn't get much time. So she leans to Mina and whispers.

" Do you know Minari? People said that if we meet for 1 time, it is a coincidence. If we meet for 2 times, it is giving a chance. And if we meet 3 times, it becomes destiny."

Mina looks up her. Chaeng shows her dimple smile and Mina feels a little weird as she is now seeing the bared face Chaeng leaning closely to her. That's really weird yet so right.

" I think you are my destiny."

Chaeng said and she winks before she leaves the spot. Lisa is coming to their direction and she is looking curiously at Chaeng but Chaeyoung doesn't care and she leaves.

" Yah, Mina. Who is this? "

" It's just Son Chaeyoung."

" Son Chaeyoung? Yah, Mina-ah, don't get closer to her. Today, their leader's dating is revealed. We can't show any interaction with them. The reporters may be after them."

" Nae. I understand."

Mina replies quietly and pretends like nothing happened. But her heart is still skipping really fast. And she is wondering that she is really Son Chaeyoung's destiny or Chaeyoung is just flirting.

And she smiles shyly for no reason.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                        xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

 

Hyewon is walking alone along the Han River bank as her head is messy with thoughts. Today, all their schedules were cancelled after Nayeon's dating is out.

The leader explained them what actually happened and she thinks it is unfair for both of them as well as for the fans. Aigoo, this is really insane. Yesterday, they were happily promoting their song and today, they have to hide under cover for nothing. Aigoo.

" Im Nayeon, I hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Suddenly, she hears a shout and she looks at the direction with wide eyes to see the same Witch bunny girl. She is shouting towards the river and crying. Hyewon feels sorry for her and she decides to go comfort her.

" Yah, Witch. Stop shouting our unnie's name."

She said and the Witch girl looks at her direction. When she sees Hyewon, she wipes her tears with her palms and she jumps to her with angry hops.

" Yah! Kang Hywon! I know it's you, right? "

" What? "

" You posted a selca with our Chaeng yesterday. You are close to our Chaengie. And you introduced your unnie to our Captain Yoo. Right, you shameless matchmaker!!! "

" Huh? "

Hyewon becomes silent for a few seconds as her mouth is wide open. How can she conclude the whole thing like this? This is an epic fiction level.

" Yah, please calm down. We are sad too because of the dating news. And the one dating your leader is my unnie. I should be the one crying."

Hyewon said and she walks away from the girl. The girl follows her while holding on the string of her bag tightly and they sit together on the bench under the lampost. Silence takes place between them for a few seconds and the girl breaks the peaceful atmosphere.

" I have something to ask you. You are not in love with our Chaengie, right? "

" What? Me and Chaeng? No way!!! She has her- "

Hyewon knows she said something she shouldn't and she stops in the midway. The girl's eyes become narrow dangerously and she looks at Hyewon suspiciously.

" Continue."

" Umm, I mean she has her own taste. And I am total opposite to it. So don't worry. We are just friends."

She said and the girl nods as she is still sobbing. Hyewon wants to laugh as well as feel bad for the fan girl. She can sense how hurt she is just by looking at her face. She wonders how that Witch girl will react if she knows the whole dating thing is a media play.

" I don't want to attack your unnie. I know they have their own personal life. And I am always supportive of everything they do. But I can't help. It's too painful for us."

" My unnie is a good girl, you know? "

" Yes, I know. She is beautiful, talented, rich, famous, no wonder our Captain Yoo falls for her. But it doesn't mean i can watch them dating in peace. I don't want to write about this on internet so I came here and shout. I don't want your unnie seeing hate comments and sad because of us."

The girl explains and Hyewon sighs. She looks at the crying girl and she raises her hand to pad her head as a comfort without knowing herself.

" Yah, Kang Hyewon, you know- "

But the girl suddenly turns towards her and she has to keep her hand back quickly so that the girl will not notice. Ahhh, that's embarrassing. Hyewon thinks and she looks away nervously. The girl notices her strange behaviour and so she asks.

" What was that? Are you planning on something? "

" No! I mean- "

Hyewon remembers something and she removes the backpack to take something out from the bag.

" Here."

" Omo! "

The girl shouts in surprise when she sees Yujinnie in Hyewon's hand. She tries to take it but Hyewon moves her hand away making the girl pouts.

" Don't cry anymore. Let's think their happiness is the most important. Okay? "

" Arasso."

The girl said and Hyewon smiles as she gives the doll to her. She takes it and hugs it tight while smiling brightly. Her eyes are filled with tears, her face is stained with tears but her lips are curling up into a smile. This is so cute.

Hyewon thinks and she is about to stand up when she feels some weight on her all of a sudden.

" Thank you. Thank you."

The girl is now hugging her by the neck and saying Thank you. Hyewon is surprised with her wide eyes and opened mouth due to the sudden touch. But she smiles immediately and pads the girl's back.

" You are welcome. And don't lose her again."

The girl removes herself from Hyewon and she smiles at her then sticks her tongue out. Hyewon smiles along with her. Ahhh, I think I am going crazy. What are you doing now, Kang Hyewon?