Chapter 28

Scandal 2

" haahhahhahahhaha."

The Ro5ey members are laughing loudly while they all are sitting in front of a phone and doing a Vlive. This is not a scripted one as they just wanted to say hello to their fans so there is only Ro5ey here. No managers, no staffs.

" Well, it is not like we are not happy about it."

Chaeyeon said while she is trying to focus on her fans. The other members are still laughing by a joke that they recently made.

" Alright. Alright. Let's stop now, kids. We need to pay attention back to our Throns."

Nayeon also helps Chaeyeon and they stop their non-stop laugh. Yena jumps down from the couch to sit in front of the phone and she starts reading the comments.

" Yena unnie, you are so pretty. Nae, thank you. Nayeon unnie, why you look too old? LOL."

" No one said such thing, Yena."

Nayeon said as she tries to kick Yena from the couch. Yena rolls on the floor and Yuri takes her place to continue reading the comments.

" When will be the comeback? Oh, it is- it is a secret. Hehehe. Hyewon unnie, you have a new ring. Oh! "

Yuri turns around and looks at Hyewon who is leaning her head on Chaeyeon's shoulder. Hyewon blushes all of a sudden and Chaeyeon looks at her friend in a teasing way.

" Well, I know that story."

Chaeyeon said with a smirk and Hyewon slaps her thigh.


 

Flashback

" What are you doing? Come in. I don't eat humans."

Eunbi said and Hyewon is just laughing nervously but she knows she has no choice so she steps into the room.

" Wow."

Hyewon is surprised when she sees a lot of Accio's staffs in the room. Well, this is not a surprise but she never thinks that Eunbi's room is almost filled with Accio.

" Have a seat."

Eunbi said and Hyewon nods. She sits on the bed and gulps. Well, she is in her ex-girlfriend's room with her alone. Alone. Huuu, Kang Hyewon, focus. You can't show nervousness.

" Yah, Kang Hyewon, I'm about to change this dress. Don't peek."

" Arasso."

Hyewon said and she turns her face to oppoiste side from Eunbi. She still can see Eunbi's shadow from the corner of her eyes so she shifts her attention to other things on the bed so that her ex-girlfriend will not disturb her innocent mind.

" Umm? What is this? "

Hyewon finds something on the bed and she crawls to take it. She wants to laugh as well as feels happy when she finds that the plushie beside the pillow is herself.

" Yah, Kwon Eunbi, why my plushie is on your bed? "

" Of course, I have to buy it to keep you with me."

Eunbi answers straightly and Hyewon's grin becomes bigger. But it disappears suddenly when she notices that something is wrong with the plushie.

" But why I have to be ? Where are the clothes? "

" I hate you so I punished her."

" What? Then why the face is dirty? "

" I hit it when you broke up with me."

Eunbi said and Hyewon becomes scared. Geez. This girl is wild.

" Yah, Kwon Eunbi. You have no right to abuse the innocent doll. I am the one- oop."

Hyewon suddenly turns to Eunbi while she is trying to talk and she is surprised when she sees Eunbi right in front of her with a huge smile on her face.

" Umm? You said you are going to change the clothes."

Hyewon said while she is looking at the same Eunbi in front. The older girl is smiling with her naughty smirk and she raises an eyebrow at Hyewon, making the younger girl nervous.

" What is this smile? "

" Kang Hyewon, didn't I tell you that I will not break up with you?"

" I- "

Hyewon doesn't know how to response. She wants to say something but nothing comes out from . As she is staring at Eunbi, the bunny girl suddenly takes out her hand that she has been hiding behind her back and she hands something to Hyewon.

" Here."

Hyewon widens her eyes when she sees a box of ring that Eunbi is holding. She looks at the older girl in surprise and Eunbi keeps smirking at her.

" Yah, Kwon Eunbi, I- "

" You don't have to be with me right now. I'll wait for you. When you want to retire from your work, let's get married."

" Yah~ "

Hyewon doesn't know how to response. Eunbi takes her hand and she slides fhe ring to her ring finger. Hyewon knows she is teary now and she looks at Eunbi. Eunbi shows her own hand and Hyewon finds that the bunny is wearing the couple ring with her.

" Now, you will always be mine. You don't have to come find me frequently. It's enough if I can know that you are mine."

Eunbi said and Hyewon suddenly stands up and pulls her to give a hug. Eunbi giggles and she hugs the idol back.

" Yah, Kang Hyewon, don't dare to date anyone. I'll come and chop his head if you dare."

" Yah, I only love you. Plus you are really a scary witch. How can I date anyone else? "

Hyewon said and Eunbi just slaps her shoulder. Hyewon remembers something and she looks at the bunny girl.

" But what if my fans ask me about it? How should I answer? "

" Hmmmm, just tell them it's family ring. Easy."

" Family? Are we family? "

" Yep. You are my fiancée."

" Who told you? Did I say Yes? "

Hyewon playfully jokes and Eunbi removes herself from Hyewon's embrace crossing her arms.

" Are you sure? "

" Immm, I have to think carefully to marry a spoilt little bunny like you."

Hyewon said and she is hoping that Eunbi will be angry. But to her surprise, a naughty smirk appears on Eunbi's face and this gives her chills down her spine.

" Wh- what are you- "

" Why are you stuttering, Hyewonnie? Unnie will give you a reason to say Yes."

Eunbi said with a smirk and she walks slowly towards Hyewon. Hyewon moves backward till she reaches the bed and she falls on the bed sitting. Eunbi keeps walking to her and she leans to put her both hands on Hyewon shoulders making the idol gulps.

" Wha- what are you doing? "

Hyewon tries to move away but she is forced to sit still by the bunny who leans closer to her and shortens the distance between them.

It takes Hyewon for a few seconds to response to the kiss and she really wants to know where Eunbi learned to kiss like this. But her head is spinning and she can't think things straight due to the magical touch by the witch.

Eunbi finally breaks away and she looks at Hyewon with amusing smirk.

" So, you say Yes now? "

" No. I still have to think."

" You sure? "

" Yeah."

" You are in my room and there is only you and me right now in the house. Kang Hyewon..."

Eunbi dares herself to sit on Hyewon's lap making the younger girl widens her eyes. Eunbi doesn't care and she just raises her eyebrow with a smirk.

" You are my pray."

She then captures Hyewon's lips once again and deepens the kiss making Hyewon loses the balance and falls onto the bed. Eunbi supports her body with her elbows and she just lets go with the flow.

That night was painted with their lovefilled sighs and whispering melodies as Eunbi started to eat her pray. Hyewon will never forget about it.

End of Flashback

 

 

Hyewon looks at the ring and she knows her cheeks turn red. Kwon Eunbi, hehehe, my fiancée. She thinks and she looks at the camera.

" This is my family ring."

" Wow. You have a family ring? Let me see. Let me see."

Yuri helps her unnie and she pretends like she just finds out about it now. Hyewon proudly shows the ring to her and Chaeyeon explains it for her.

" Hyewon went home this Chuseok. And she had her family dinner with her family members."

" It's really pretty."

Yuri comments and Hyewon grins. But little did they know, Nayeon is looking at Hyewon with an envious eyes.

" Yoo Jeongyeon will never do such a move. That pabo only knows how to quarrel with me."

She thinks and she makes a small pout.

 

 

 

xxx                                      xxx                                        xxx

 

 

 

 

" Is Nayeon angry? "

Jeongyeon whispers as she is browsing in her twitter with her fake account. She has been checking about Nayeon's tweets about their recent V live and Nayeonaisse are talking about her little pout while the other members are talking about the new ring Kang Hyewon was wearing.

" What's wrong, unnie? "

Chaeyoung asks her and Jeongyeon explains the situation.

" Nayeon seems she is sad while Hyewon is talking about her ring. She even looked at her fingers."

" Let me see."

Dahyun butts in the conversation and she makes a comment.

" Well, may be the ring is not the family ring. Unnie, do you think Nayeon unnie is jealous? "

" Umm? "

Chaeng suddenly remebers one thing and she claps in excitement.

" Wait. Kang Hyewon has a girlfriend, I know. She even took her girl to our concert. May be she is making a good progress and she even had a ring. Wow."

" Hmmm, then it is 90% sure that Nayeon unnie is jealous. Jeongyeon unnie, you should show some love for her."

" Unnies, please lower your voice. The managers may hear you."

Minju whispers to her unnies and the three unnies nod. The Accio members are on their way to the entertainment to make a meeting with the CEO for their comeback schedules and plans.

The members keep whispering about how Jeongyeon should take care of her lovelife in secret while the maknae Yujin is peacefully sleeping on Chaewon's lap. The members keep discussing about that thing even they walk into the building before someone pulls Chaeng by her arm.

" Chaeyoung-ah."

" What the- "

Chaeng is surprised and she is about to push that person. But the man is fast enough to stop her and he smiles at her nervously.

" Huh? What do you want? "

Chaeng becomes more angry when she finds out that the man is no other than Lee BongSoo who had a scandal with Mina not long ago.

" I just want to say sorry. I really didn't want to do it but the CEO told me that if I did, she would get me a host job in Laws of Jungle so I had to do it. I'm glad that you two are ok till now. I watched Hometown report last night. You two are cute together."

" What are you talking about? "

Chaeng said and he widens his eyes.

" You didn't know? Didn't Mina tell you about it? The whole scandal was a made-up. Our CEO and Shooting Star CEO planned it to cover Mina's scandal with you."

" Huh? "

Chaeng is really surprised, so do the members. Gladly for them, their driver managers are not coming with them so they are just alone with the actor man. He is taken a back by Chaeng's reaction.

" Don't tell me you didn't know anything about it."

" Oppa, are you sure? "

" Yeah, we are nothing but a set-up."

He said and Chaeyoung nods.

" Nae, gomowo."

" Ahh, Mina is a really quiet girl. She never told you about it? I can't believe. But keep going. You two are really cute together. I loved the way you opened the water bottle for her. You are brave to show it on a variety."

" Nae."

" Bye, Chaeng. Fighting."

He waves his hand and walks away from them. Chaeyoung is left like a souless person and she is just standing there. So, she has been misunderstanding Mina all the time? The Japanese girl never cheated on her? She remembered that night when Mina came to sleep with her. She is sure that Mina still has feelings for her too.

" Are you ok? Chaeng unnie? "

" Yes, yes, I'm fine."

Chaeyoung is taken back to reality by her members. 

" Let's go and finish this meeting quick. I think I'll be busy later."

She said with a grin and the members can smell something fishy with their problamatic member.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                         xxx

 

 

 

 

" Guys, someone come and help me to hang the clothes from the washing machine."

" Naeeeee."

Hitomi said and she runs to Jihyo who has been busy with the houseworks all evening. Sana and Tzuyu are busy in the kitchen as Sana has volunteered herself to cook the dinner and Tzuyu didn't dare to let her do it alone as they all didn't want their dorm burnt.

Nako is in the living room and she is cleaning the floor while Mina and Sakura are lying on the sofa and playing game.

" Sakura unnie, Mina unnie, can you please put down the game and help me? "

Nako finally said and Sakura just sticks out her tongue. Mina sighs and she sits up to help her maknae member.

" Ok, what do you want me to do, Nako? "

" Please kick this pig's for me, Mina unnie."

Nako said and Sakura glares at her while Mina is giggling. 

" You are a dead meat, Nako."

" Jihyo unnie!!!! Sakura unnie is bullying me!!!! "

" Yah! Sakura!!! "

* door bell ringinggggg *

Lucky to Nako, the doorbell rings and she skips her way to get the door after she sticks her tongue out at the angry Sakura.

" Who are you? Oop! "

Nako is surprised to see the person at the door and she is just looking at the guest with wide eyes. Chaeyoung grins at her, showing her sharp canine teeth and dimple as she makes her way in the dorm.

" Is Minari at home? "

" Yeah."

" Good. I bought dinner for you."

Chaeyoung said as she raises her arms carrying bags.

" Who is coming, Nako-ah? "

They hear Jihyo's loud shout and Nako feels embarrassed by their leader's mic like voice. Chaeyoung is just laughing and she follows Nako who leads her in the dorm.

" Ooh."

Sakura is also surprised to see Chaeyoung entering the house. Luckily, Mina went to the kitchen to check Satzu.

" Mitang unnie, your Chaengie is here."

Sakura's voice echos the dorm making everyone shock. And a few minutes later, Chaeyoung finds herself sitting together with the G.O.G members to eat dinner in the living room on the floor.

" It's so lucky that you bought food, Chaeyoung unnie. If not, we will have to sleep with empty stomach tonight."

Hitomi comments and she receives a pout from Sana. Well, as expected, Sana has failed in making dinner mission and they are about to order food before Chaeng arrived. Chaeyoung looks at Mina who is sitting in front of her with an embarrassed face.

Mina takes a secret glance at Chaeyoung and she quickly shifts her gaze to the opposite side when she finds out that Chaeyoung is staring at her with a grin.

" But it's already 9:30PM. It's too late for us. The dorm is closed."

" Ummm, aham, Jihyo unnie, can I ask you a permission? With respect, I mean."

Chaeyoung said and the G.O.G members are all looking at her direction. Chaeyoung clears once again.

" Can I sleep over tonight? I mean I have a lot of things to talk with Minari."

She said and G.O.G members go quiet as Mina's face turn into deep red. Even Nako and Hitomi who are about to bite the chicken stop chewing and their mouth are wide-open in the air. What kind of request is this? Jihyo looks at her friend and she knows they need some time to talk so she inhales.

" Alright. We have no schedule in the morning. But you have to leave as early as you can. We don't want any problem."

" I understand, thank you."

The dinner goes well and the members then leave one by one with their respective reasons, leaving Michaeng alone in the living room.

" What are you doing? Ain't you coming? "

Mina said as she stands up and Chaeng quickly follows her. Mina leads her to her room that she shares with Tzuyu and she lets Chaeyoung go in first before she closes the door.

Chaeyoung sits on Mina's bed and Mina joins her. The two of them just sit silently and they both don't know what to say. No, Chaeng. Say something. This is awkward. Chaeyoung dares herself and she clears , gaining Mina's attention.

" Aham, Minari, I'm sorry."

" Sorry what? You did nothing wrong."

Mina whispers and Chaeyoung turns to Mina's side. She grabs Mina's hand and hold it with her both hands.

" Minari, I'm sorry. I should have talked with you before I did something."

" No, it's not your fault. It's mine."

" I met BongSoo oppa today. He told me everything."

Chaeng said and Mina looks at her. Chaeyoung feels bad when she sees tears in Mina's eyes. She feels really stupid. How can she decide everything by herself? She should have talked to Mina.

" Minari, can we be ok once again? I know I'm not deserved but I'll try harder this time. I was childish but I want to have a second chance. Hmmmm? "

Chaeyoung asks and Mina inhales.

" What about Somi? "

" Huh? What about Somi? "

Chaeng is surprised by Mina's sudden attack. Mina pouts and she whispers.

" I watched the video that you told the fans about the top three things you like about her. It seemed like you two are soulmates."

Mina said and Chaeng's grin appears again. It means Mina is jealous with her and Somi. This is a positive sign. 

" Somi is my bestfriend. There is nothing to be jealous with her. I only love you, Minari."

Chaeyoung said and Mina looks at the blonde short person. She can see sincerity in her eyes. Chaeyoung smiles as she continues staring at Mina. The Japanese girl becomes so lost into her eyes and she unknowingly leans to the shorter idol.

Chaeyoung slowly closes her eyes and waits for the touch. Mina sighs as she realises how much she missed this long eyelashes of Son Chaeyoung. She leans closer and closer before she finally closes her eyes.

" Ooh, sorry! "

Chaeyoung and Mina jump away from each other when Tzuyu suddenly opens the door and breaks inside. Tzuyu is covering her eyes with her palm as she walks to her bed.

" I'm just taking my pillow and blanket. I didn't see anything. You can continue what you are doing."

" Yah! Chou Tzuyu!! "

Chaeyoung growls but Tzuyu has already made her way out from the room. Mina and Chaeyoung look at each other and they burst out into laugh together.

" That's funny."

" Yeah, that is."

Mina said and she is playing with her feet swinging in the air. Chaeyoung finds it cute and she bites her lips. Ok, let's show who is the real beast here. She thinks and she suddenly pushes Mina to the bed making the older girl sherks in Japanese. 

" Ahahahhahhahhaha, Chaeyoungie~."

" Shuuuu, the members might hear you."

Tzuyu shakes her head as she knows the whole dorm can hear that lovey dovey sounds. She makes her way to her Sana unnie's room and opens the door. Sana is already lying on the bed with her head resting on her arm and waiting for her.

" Hey, beautiful."

" Hey unnie. Where is Nako? "

" She said she wanted to sleep with Hitomi so I let her go."

" Alright."

Tzuyu said and she makes her own place on Nako's bed. She is about to lie down when she noticed that Sana is still looking at her so she raises her eyebrows at her unnie.

Sana raises her eyebrow back. As Tzuyu is watching, a smirk appears on Sana's face and she pads the place beside her bed, signaling Tzuyu. Tzuyu laughs and she bites her inner check before she throws herself onto Sana's bed.

" Ahhhh."

" Kekekekeke."

" This is good."

" Yes, I know."

Sana said as Tzuyu makes herself comfortable as she is now sleeping on Sana's arm. She moves closer to her unnie and hugs her by the waist while Sana is busy with her blanket to cover both of them.

" They were about to kiss when I broke in."

" LOL. Their faces will be priceless."

" Yeah."

Tzuyu said and she closes her eyes.

" But I have to thank them that I can sleep with you."

" Hmmmm, you can always sleep with me if you want. We can change rooms."

Sana said and Tzuyu is just smiling. She is now closing her eyes and ready to sleep. Sana looks at the sleepy girl and she gently her hair to help the younger girl falling alseep quick.

" Goodnight Sana unnie."

Tzuyu whispers and Sana leans down to plant a kiss on her crown.

" Goodnight, baby."

She whipers back, making Tzuyu smiles bigger.