Chapter 8

Scandal 2

Today is Inkigayo day. And G.O.G members are already here since early morning for their pre-recording. Sana has been trying her best to get closer to Tzuyu the whole morning but it seems she still has no luck yet. Tzuyu is always sticking around Mina and playing tons of Mitzu moment things which makes Sapphires sad as well as Sana, too.

Now, Sana is sitting at the corner with her phone and pretending like she is watching a movie but she takes secret glances at Tzuyu time to time who is now playing with Mina and taking selcas.

" Hey, Sana unnie."

Jihyo who is checking her members all the time notices the pouting Sana and she decides to talk to her. She sits beside Sana and peeks what the older girl is watching but she is surprised to see a blank screen.

" What is it? "

She asks and Sana sighs. Now she has to explain Jihyo.

" I- I just- "

" Because of Tzuyu? Unnie, what is happening to you? "

Jihyo asks and Sana shakes her head.

" I don't know what is happening to me either. But I don't like Tzuyu ignoring me."

She whispers the last words and Jihyo sighs. She holds on her hand and tried to calm her down.

" Aigoo, it is bad that you are in the same group. We have to take care of everything especially with our members, you know. You can't make a wrong move, unnie."

" I know. That's why we are stuck here. I think she has something for me but she can't say it to me. And I think I have some kind of special feeling for her, too. But we both know we can't give any label to that feeling because we are members. If not, I won't be holding myself back to give a try."

Sana said firmly and Jihyo widens her eyes.

" Yah, unnie. Are you serious? "

" Yeah. I'm trying my best to show my affactions to Tzuyu but she always ignore me and doesn't listen. All she knows is how to get jealous easily."

Sana said with a pout while crossing her arms while she is witnessing Mina and Tzuyu having fun. Jihyo stares blankly at her and she raises her eyebrows.

" But, now, the only one being jealous in this room is You, Sana unnie."

" What?! "

" Aigoo, I hate this kind of things. They are difficult to handle."

She said and she is now scratching her nose.

" You have to make a right move. And you have to put things under control too. You can't break members relationship as well as your own heart. Do you understand? "

" Yeah. I got it."

While they are talking, their room's door is opened and a crew of stuffs enter together with a certain blue head.

" Hello~ "

Her cheerful greeting is echoing in G.O.G's waiting room and Sana is surprised to see Dahyun with bags in her hands. She is walking to her with her bright smile and signals her with her eyes that she has cameras with them for their WGM.

" Sana unnie!! "

"  Dahyunnie! What are you doing here? "

" I came to send you some food."

Dahyun said while she is putting the bags on the table. Sana walks to her and helps her taking things out, making Tzuyu roll her eyes. Sana sees it at the corner of her eyes and she frowns.

What does she want? This is a part of work and she gets jealous over this and ignores me? This is unfair. Sana decides to play hard too and so she smiles sweetly at Dahyun, making the younger girl to be confused.

" Thank you, Chagiya~ "

" What! "

Dahyun's face turns red immediately and Sana laughs while she is hugging Dahyun's arm and leaning on her shoulder. As usual, Dahyun's forehead starts covering with sweats as she becomes nervous but Sana doesn't care at all.

The couple keeps talking their couple stuffs and preparing the meal for the members and the rest of G.O.G stuffs.

" Sana unnie. I have something to say."

The cameras are off after that for a little while and Dahyun immediately leans to Sana to whisper. Sana looks at her in confusion as Dahyun takes out a sandwich from her jacket's pocket.

" Here. This is for Mina unnie only."

" Nae? "

" From Chaeng."

She mouths the name and Sana is taken aback. She is now recalling the information of Chaeyoung counting on Mina and she widens her eyes.

" Yah~ Everyone is here."

" Yes. That's why she has to use this chance. This is the famous Inkigayo sandwich."

Dahyun whispers while grinning and Sana stares at the famous food in her hand. Yes, the idols love to come to Inkigayo because of this too. They usually send letters to the ones they are falling from the sandwichs and it is known as The Inkigayo Sandwich.

" Go give her for me, please. If not, Chaeng will be angry with me and I have to make up with her the whole night."

Dahyun whispers and Sana pouts. Well, she doesn't want to be match-maker for her sister but since Chaeyoung is a good kid as far as she knows, and she thinks Mina is interested in Chaeyoung too, she has to help them.

" Wait here."

Sana said and she stands up to walk to Mina and Tzuyu with two sandwiches in her hand. She makes a fake cough and gets their attention.

" Here, lunch for you."

" Thanks, unnie."

Mina said with a smile and she takes them but Sana takes them back.

" No! This one is for you!! "

Mina and Tzuyu become surprised because of Sana's strange behaviour. Sana is trying to signal Mina with her eyes but the younger girl is just staring ar her blankly.

" Waeyo? Is something wrong? "

Tzuyu asks suspiciously and Sana doesn't know how to answer. She opens and she tries to think something to give as an excuse but unfortunately, Sana.exe has stopped working.

" Sana unnie wanted to give it to you because she knows you are a pseudo-vegeterian."

Suddenly, Sakura appears out of nowhere and she answers for Sana while hugging her by the shoulder. Sana can now breathe and she nods for numerous times.

" Yeah. Here, it is for you. Hehehe."

Sana said and she gives the other sandwich to Tzuyu, making the younger girl to be blushed. She just takes it and walks away from them, pretending like she has something to do with Jihyo. The three Japanese girls can sigh in relief now.

" It was a close one."

" Yeah. I know you are trying to signal me but I didn't get what you wanted to tell me."

" Oh, Sana unnie is giving you the Inkigayo Sandwich."

Sakura whispers and Mina widens her eyes. And she is looking at the sandwich in her hand and doesn't know what to do. Sana sighs and she pads on Mina's shoulder.

" Take care. I have to go back to Dahyunnie. The shooting will be restarting."

" I'll check the surrounding for you. You can go read your letter."

Sakura and Sana smile at each other and they leave Mina alone with the sandwich. Mina walks to the couch at the corner and she sits on there. Everyone is busy with the WGM couple so no one is really paying attention to her.

She uses the chance and slowly opens the sandwich plastic. She is so exciting that her hands are trembling and it has been difficult for her to take out the folded paper from the plastic. It is a lovely paper with strawberry printed, what a cute choice!

" I know you don't have any phone number or personal account. What a shame! Luckily, I can always find a way to contact you. I have done many things but I never actually asked you out. Now, I want to make it official.

I like you, a lot, Minari. Can you be with me? I'm waiting for your answer. Please consider me, not as a senior idol, but as a person who is falling for you."

The letter is quite long and it ends with no signature. Instead, there is a drawing of lips with a mole beside, representing Chaeng's signature at the bottom of the paper.

Mina bites her lip and she quickly folds the paper again. And she puts it in her jean's pocket and looks around to find Lisa looking at her direction with suspicious eyes. When their eyes meet, Lisa starts making her way to Mina and so the Japanese has to eat the sandwich like nothing happens.

" What are you doing here? You are all alone."

" Nothing. I just don't like to be on WGM."

Mina bluntly said and Lisa doesn't buy her words. She is looking at her with narrow eyes suspiciously.

" Don't try to do anything stupid. Arasso? "

" Nae. Don't worry."

Lisa just gives a glare and she walks away. Mina stays in her poker face and she sighs in relief when the manager is away from her. She puts her hand in the pocket and touches the folded paper.

She can even feel warmth from the paper. She smiles as she remembers every word in the letter as her heart is beating loudly in its chamber. At that time, Accio members appear on TV and Mina looks at them.

" Hana du Sae, we will make a spell on you, hello~ Accio-imida! "

They are waving their fingers like a wand. Mina stares at the cute midget in the centre and she smiles at the cutie. She never thinks that she will have courage to break the company's rules. Son Chaeyoung, what have you done to me?

 

 

 

xxx                                          xxx                                          xxx

 

 

 

 

The Ro5ey members are chatting noisily as they can take their 2nd win today. Nayeon is the happiest one because she has been feeling guilty these days. And today is the first day she can smile brightly again.

After the members have finished changing, they are about to go back but the manager stops her.

" Wait, Nayeon unnie. You have another schedule tonight."

" Me? "

Yeri nods and Nayeon looks at her in confusion as she has not informed about it. 

" It will not be long. I will drive for you."

Yeri said and she takes Nayeon to the other van for her individual schedule. Nayeon is tired already and she badly wants to go rest but she has to go to another schedule. How pity!

The car finally stops and Nayeon is surprised as she is now in front of Sunshine entertainment.

" What are we doing here? "

" Come, unnie."

Yeri doesn't answer and she leads Nayeon to the elevator. They come up and enter a white room where Yoo Jeongyeon is sitting alone and waiting for them.

" What is it? "

Nayeon asks and Yeri explains to her.

" Now, the netizens are saying that you two are dating for media play only. We need to cover up these rumors. It means you have to learn about each other so that you can easily counter the sudden attacks from them. Understand? "

Jisoo also nods and she puts the papers in front of them.

" Here. You can read about each other and learn well. We will leave you alone so that you will become close to each other."

" But I'm hungry already."

Nayeon whines and Jisoo nods. She turns around and puts a box of pizza together with cola on the table.

" Here. We are leaving."

And the two idols are left alone. They actually do nothing as Jeongyeon is now taking out his phone and playing while Nayeon is flipping the papers. Finally, she can't pretend anymore so she opens the pizza and starts eating.

" Ahh, that's delicious."

She said as she takes a sip of cola too. Jeongyeon takes a glance at her from her phone screen and shakes her head.

" No wonder your belly fat is too famous."

" What! "

" Yes, I saw your recent photo on Mcountdown. Your belly fat is really funny."

Nayeon stops chewing the food and she glares at Jeongyeon. The taller girl ignores her as she resumes using her phone. Nayeon stands up from her seat and she walks to Jeongyeon, making the younger girl to look up her.

" What- "

As soon as she opens , Nayeon puts the pizza into , making Jeongyeon almost chokes.

" Yah!!! Im Nayeon! "

" What!!! "

" How dare you- "

Jeongyeon chews the pizza and she glares at the short girl who is looking at her with a smirk.

" Now, you have to get fat with me, too. Hehe."

" You are dead."

Jeongyeon tries to catch Nayeon and the shorter girl runs away but Jeongyeon's hand is long enough to pull her so she can successfully grab Nayeon's wrist and accidently pulls her towards her.

" Eek! "

Nayeon loses her balance and she falls into Jeongyeon's embrace and the taller girl has to hold her too. Both of them are surprised as they never have been into that much close with anyone except their members. They are looking into each other's eyes and lost into some romantic world.

Jeongyeon feels like she was on the day of their car Parking day. Nayeon is too close to her and she can even feel her breathing on her face. Nayeon is also excited by the closeness too. She has been hugging Jeongyeon by the neck and it looks like they are hugging each other.

" Guys, are you ok? Oop! "

Suddenly, the door is opened and their managers enter. But they widen their eyes when they see them in that position. Nayeon immediately stands up from the weird position and she slaps on Jeongyeon's arm hard.

" Ahh! What's that for? "

" I just hate you!!! "

Nayeon said with a red face and she leaves the room after picking up her things. Yeri has to pick up the papers on the table and she runs after her idol while Jisoo is still looking at Jeongyeon in disbelief.

" Yah! What happened? "

Jeongyeon frowns while rubbing the sore spot that Nayeon slapped her.

" Don't you hear? Because we hate each other! "

She stands up angrily and leaves the room too. 

" Oop! Damn you, floor! "

She even slips on her feet and near to fall down as she walks too fast. Jeongyeon is praying hard that her manager will not catch her red face. If not, she is dead.

" Aish, what happened to these two? They are acting weird."

Jisoo thinks but she decides to ignore and starts cleaning the table that Nayeon and Jeongyeon have made a mess.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                         xxx                                          xxx

 

 

 

 

Hyewon is waiting for the members leaving in their van and she walks to the back door to leave. But to her sadness, the Accio members decided to leave from the back door so there is a crowd of Witches waiting for them.

Wait, witches mean 'she' may be here, too. Hyewon remembers about the raven hair girl who is a little old to be a fangirl of Yujin which is funny. And she tries to peek outside from the glass door.

The Accio members are entering into their vans and leave, the crowd run after them immediately.

" Huh! "

Hyewon is surprised when she sees a figure falls on the ground as the crowd pass through them. She looks at her carefully and she becomes worried to see the certain Witch falling on the ground.

" Yah! Are you ok? "

She accidently shouts and runs to her to help. The girl is holding on her ankle and frowning but when she sees Hyewon all of a sudden, her face changes. She becomes frightened and slaps on Hyewon's arm.

" Yah! Don't shout. People might hear you. You are an idol."

She said and Hyewon laughs.

" You still remember I am an idol."

" Of course, I do. I just don't like your group."

The girl said while sticking her tongue out and Hyewon laughs again. Then she stands up and gives her hand so that the girl can pull and stand up. The girl takes the hand and she tries ro stand up but she falls on the ground again.

" Aigoo, it seems you are still hurt. What should we do? "

Hyewon is talking to herself and she looks around. She finds no one and she sits in front of the Witch girl facing her back to her.

" Hop on."

" What! "

" Wae? We need to leave here. I will carry you till we reach the road. You can take taxi when we reach."

" Yah~ Don't."

" You are too talkative."

Hyewon said and she pulls the girl's hands backward and put them around her neck. She can't see her face but Hyewon wants to know how she is feeling now. The warmth coming from the girl is radiating to her and it even makes her dizzy.

" Yah! You are very lucky. An idol is giving a piggyback ride for you. You should be blessed."

Hyewon feels awkward as the girl stays silence so she jokes. The girl on her back laughs near her ear and it tickles her. Aish, she is driving me crazy.

" Shut up. You just came down from the stage and you are stingy with sweats. I have to shut up because I'm busy with pinching my nose, you smelly~ "

The girl said and Hyewon shakes her head. She can never win over that girl. The girl moves closer to her suddenly and hugs her more tight making Hyewon wonders.

" What is that for? "

" You are holding me loosely. I'm afraid of falling down."

The girl said and Hyewon laughs.

" Because you are too heavy. I am struggling to carry you."

" Yah~~~ "

The girl starts moving all her four limbs on her back and Hyewon is trying her best not to lose her.

" Arasso. Arasso. I'm just kidding. You are as light as a feather, satisfied? Stay still."

She said and the girl giggles. She moves closer to Hyewon and hugs her neck tight again. Hyewon smiles as she continues walking to the road. It lasts only about five minutes to get thers but she is feeling like this is the best five minutes of her life.

And it is funny that she is feeling like she is carrying her world on her back. The worst part of the story is that her world doesn't see her at all as her head is filled with Accio Yujin.

" Taxi! "

Hyewon extends her hand and she stops a taxi for her. She slowly slides down the girl while her hands are busy opening the door for her. She helps the Witch to slip inside the car and closes the door for her.

" Ok. Now, go home. Do you have any money? Should I need to pay for you? "

" Geez! You think I am a poor girl? No need, Miss flower girl."

The girl said as she sticks her tongue out again. And the taxi starts driving away. Hyewon is left at there and she is staring at the back of the yellow car when the girl suddenly comes out her upper body from the window and waves at her.

" See you!!!! "

She shouts and enters inside the car back before Hyewon can reply. Hyewon is left waving no one as she is watching the Taxi turns to right at the corner and disappears.

" Aigoo, I should go together with her. What if she will hurt again on her way? "

Hyewon starts blaming herself although she knows she is over-reacting. But a stupid grin takes place on her face immediately when she remembers how the girl hugged her tight not long ago. 

" I think I am really going crazy."

She is talking to no one.