Chapter 12

Scandal 2

It has been five days since Hyewon had gone to the Han River and looked for the girl called Eunbi. Their lives are returned to normal after that. They have to go their schedules and she can't find time to look for the girl.

" Hyewon-ah, you look sad. Are you alright? "

Chaeyeon being the bestfriend knows Hyewon too well. She asks her while they are riding in the car and go to another direction for the Pictorial. Hyewon sighs and she  nods.

" Yeah. I'm just a little tired."

Then she wants to be curious about something and she asks Chaeyeon.

" Chaeyeon-ah, how are you dating without being caught? This is quite impressive."

She asks and Chaeyeon chuckles.

" Haha. I think you have found someone already. Huh? "

" No!! I mean I have no time to date."

" Arasso. You don't have to explain me. Keep it for later. But I can give you many tips, you know? "

Chaeyeon said and she leans back to the seat in a more confortable way.

" I had in many relationships before I met with Saku-chan again. We were old trainees at SM and we were super close when we were young. But she went back to Japan and I was heartbroken. That's why I became a player. But when she came back and debuted as G.O.G, I took the chance and we started secretly dating."

Chaeyeon never tells them about it. She is so always secretive about her love life as she doesn't want to be in any scandal.

" Her entertainment has 2 years dating ban so we can't meet outside. We just interact through twitter or instagram posts. And we only go out dates when we have vacation times."

" Awww."

Hyewon is listening carefully and she is thinking. Lucky for her, Eunbi is not an idol. Wait what? What am I thinking? We are not even dating! LOL, Hyewon-ah, focus. Hyewon is laughing at her own thoughts and she has to put her lips tight together so that Chaeyeon will not see her stupid smile.

They have to work the whole day and it is already almost 8PM when it ends. The members said Thank you to the team and they decide to go back to the dorm.

" I'm not coming. I'll take the bus instead."

Hyewon announces and she takes her backpack. The manager doesn't stop her because she knows Hyewon will break down if she can't clear her head. She is the Princess type who can't handle stress and workload much.

Hyewon said bye to them and she walks out from the studio. She directly walks to the bus-stop and hops on the bus she sees. She can get a seat at the back and she sits at there, looking outside, wondering if she ever has a chance to meet Eunbi again.

The roads of Seoul are busy and crowded under night lights and the neon lights are greeting Hyewon from every corner the bus is going. And she feels a little better than before.

The bus is stopped at the next bus-stop and Hyewon is checking her phone when someone sits beside her. Hyewon closes her phone screen immediately as she doesn't want that person to find out who she is or what her account is.

But to her surprise, that someone suddenly leans on Hyewon's shoulder and Hyewon nearly jumps in fear before she hears the familiar voice.

" It's just me."

" Damn. You scared me."

Hyewon rolls her eyes while Eunbi is just giggling. And she removes her head from Hyewon's shoulder, making Hyewon feel something is lost all of a sudden.

" I just want to give you a surprise."

" Geez. Wait, where have you been? I didn't find you on Han River."

" You looked for me? Hahahhahahahaha, you are funny."

The girl is laughing hard and Hyewon has to turn around to hide her blushing red face.

" Stop dreaming. Why I had to look for you? I'm just asking."

" Arasso. Arasso. I'm just teasing you. I was in Japan."

" Japan? Ah, Accio."

" Yeah. I couldn't buy ticket for the Encore Concert in Seoul so I have to go to Japan and watch the Opening Concert. Yah, you know, Yujinnie is more and more beautiful day by day."

Hyewon shakes her head while Eunbi continues talking about Accio and Yujin. But suddenly, Eunbi sees something from the window and she slaps on Hyewon's thigh.

" Yah, Kang Hyewon. Let's get off."

" What? Yah, for what? "

But before she can ask in detail, Eunbi has already shouted, "Ajjusshi, please stop the bus! " and she drags Hyewon down together with her.

" Yah~ what are we doing here? "

Eunbi smiles and she keeps pulling Hyewon back to the place that they have passed through not long ago.

" Let's walk in night market."

Hyewon widens her eyes and she looks around but lucky to them, the people mind their own business and they are not looking at them. She sighs and pulls the cap more on her face and fixes the hoodie on her head so that her purple hair is not seen.

" It's ok. You are not recognizable."

Eunbi said and the two start walking along the road as they start sight seeing. Hyewon suggests to try everything they see but Eunbi keeps shaking her head until they reach at the end of the night market. 

" Yah, let's go and shoot! "

" What? "

Eunbi drags Hyewon into the shop where they can shoot the balloons with the gun and exchange the points with plushies.

" Ajjusshi, we want to play."

" Alright, kids. Here's your gun. You can shoot five times. And you will get points if you hit."

" Nae, thank you. Yah, Kang Hyewon, shoot for me."

She gives the gun to Hyewon and the idol is not certain of her mission. 

" I never use it before."

She whispers and Eunbi whispers her back.

" Don't worry. Just shoot."

" Alright."

Hyewon gulps and she takes an aim at the balloons.

* Bang *

It seems the bullet hits a little higher than the balloons. Hyewon frowns but Eunbi is clapping and giggling happily. Hyewon aims again and she shoots and shoots and shoots.

" You got two balloons with 15 points. You can choose  two keychains from there."

The owner of the shop said while he is pointing at the small keychains in the basket. 

" I'll try again."

" No. No. It's fine. I'll take the keychains."

" Wae? I'm about to give you a huge plushy."

" Forget that."

Eunbi said as she is picking one from the basket. Her eyes form a smile immediately when she finds two fur ball keychains from it.

" The Hamster and the bunny!!! I'll take it."

She said and she bows to the owner as a thank you after Hyewon has paid for the one time play. They both said Goodbye to the owner of the shop and come out from there.

" Aigoo. It's embarrassing. I can't shoot well."

" It's ok. People can't be good at everything."

Eunbi said in a comfort tone while she is padding Hyewon's back.

" Yah! I have a question. Why you chose Hamster? Hmm? Did you know that my fans usually call me Hamster? "

" What!? Yah, Kang Hyewon, stop dreaming. It is just a simple coincidence. I just love his hair."

" Really? "

" Of course. Just give me your phone."

Eunbi said and Hyewon gives her phone. Eunbi is looking for the keychain hole in the phone cover and she tied the Bunny keychain on it.

" Hehe. You will remember that you are very bad at shooting whenever you see it."

She said making Hyewon pouts. But she presses the power button and opens Face ID then puts the phone in front of Hyewon's face to unlock it.

" Yah! What are you doing? "

Eunbi doesn't answer but she is making a new contact in the phone contact list and puts her number in it.

" Here. You can call me when you want to shoot again next time. Hehehhee."

" Yah~ you should not give your number to a random person."

" You are not a random person. Everyone knows you."

Eunbi said and sticks her tongue out. Hyewon laughs while she is shaking her head. They walk back to the bus-stop and wait for the bus to come.

" You will take the bus? "

" No. I'm already late. I have to use the taxi."

Hyewon said and Eunbi is quietly listening to her. At the time, the bus comes and Eunbi hops on the bus. She sits at the back and waves at Hyewon who is watching her from the opened window.

" Take care."

" Arasso. Don't worry."

She waves while she is holding her phone in her hand which has the Hanster keychain on now. Hyewon smiles at the girl as the bus drives away and disappears from her sight.

" Huuu, I should stop now. This becomes worse day by day."

Hyewon is talking to herself. But this is the truth. She is an idol and the girl is just a random girl. They can't be together. It is not that easy. She has to think for the girl, too.

She knows she starts to fall in love with Kwon Eunbi but the girl is thinking her just as a good friend to hang out together. Or she is just befriending with her to know Accio's inner news? She can't know the truth. But the way that Eunbi treats her is too real.

What should I do? How can I stop falling for her? Hyewon is asking questions which have no answer at all. She looks at her brand new keychain and thinks for a few seconds before she finally smiles at the bunny.

" I'll just choose to take the risk, Bunny."

 

 

 

 

xxx                                         xxx                                           xxx

 

 

 

 

Today, the G.O.G members are waiting at their dorm with natural look make-up as the WGM shooting will be at their dorm. Jihyo, Nako and Hitomi are out as they have to go for their radio show schedule and so there are only four of them left.

The PD is explaining Sana about the script today and the main lead is carefully listening to him. While they are busy with their stuffs, Mina is sitting on her bed, hugging her pillow and lost in her own thoughts.

" Hey, unnie."

" Nae, Kura-ah."

" Are you alright? "

" No. I mean how can I? Chaeyoung had left me without saying a word and there is no single word from her for almost two weeks. How can she dumb me like this? Am I a trash? Kura-ah, did I make a mistake? She just wanted to make fun of me? "

" Unnie, relax. May be she is busy. Hmmm? Let's wait till she comes back. I bet she will give you an explaination."

Sakura said and Mina nods like a kid. And she suddenly asks a question that she really wants to know.

" I haven't seen you out that much. How are you dating with Lee Chaeyeon? "

" Oh, we date almost every night. In animal crossing."

" What?! "

Sakura laughs and she walks away from Mina leaving the older girl in confusion. At that time, the WGM shooting starts and the first to record is their daily life at G.O.G dorm.

The girls are watching TV with a fruit plate in front of them while they hear a doorbell suddenly. 

" I'll get it."

Sakura runs to the door and she opens it but she squeezes in surprise according to script when she sees Une Annee's Oh Hayoung at the door.

" Hello, Sambaenim."

" Nae."

The senior idol bows them as she enters the dorm. The three shocked G.O.G members stand up and bow her as a greeting and they all sit down in the living room. Hayoung smiles and she starts to explain the reason of her arrival.

" Well, I'm quite close to Dahyun and she asked me a favour. Since they are on an Asia tour, they have been busy and they are too tired. And the manager even took their phones away so there is no way for Dahyun to meet you."

Hayoung explains and Sakura leans to Mina to whisper.

" See. They have no phone with them. That's why she can't contact you."

Mina nods and she hides her face while lowering her head as she knows her cheeks are coloring in pink now. Hayoung puts the ipad she had taken on the table and she laughs.

" But that pabo can successfully beg the manager for a video message last night. And she can't find a way to send to you so she asked me for help."

" Ahhh, nae, very very thank you, Sambaenim."

Sakura stands up from her seat and she announces.

" I'll go make some drinks for Sambaenim."

" I'll help you."

Mina smiles at Sakura and the two Japanese girls leave them to enter the kitchen. Tzuyu is about to stand up and follow them but Sana quickly pulls her wrist, and stops her.

" Do you want to watch the video? "

" Nae."

Hayoung asks and Sana answers but she never lets go of Tzuyu's hand. The younger girl is surprised by her unnie's action but she has to sit and watch the video together since Sana is holding on her wrist tight.

" Hi, Sana unnie, I miss you already!!! Are you doing well? Are you eating well? I'm too worried for you but I can't call you since our manager took our phones."

Dahyun appears on the screen and Sana waves at the video with her one hand while the other keeps holding on Tzuyu's wrist. She is watching the video with a huge smile on her face and Tzuyu doesn't understand what the older girl is trying to do.

" I want to come back quickly already. I am missing my wife."

" Chessy."

Sana comments like nothing happens while she secretly intertwins her fingers with Tzuyu's. The video ends after that and Sana runs to Tzuyu's chest to hide her blushing face because of Dahyun's chessy video.

" Awww, kids are so cute! "

Hayoung comments and Mina and Sakura come back from the kitchen with drinks and snacks in their hands. Tzuyu blinks and she doesn't understand the whole situation while Sana is still leaning on her shoulder.

She looks at the older girl cluelessly and Sana knows that she is staring. She stares back at the Taiwan girl and smiles as she leans to whisper.

" You don't need to leave me when I am working, Tzuyu-ah. You need to learn that I am just working and this is a part of work. You need to understand that you are the most important matter for me."

Tzuyu looks at Sana in shock but the older girl is now chatting with Hayoung about Dahyun during her debut days. Tzuyu just stares at the Japanese Beauty with an open mouth.

And finally, she laughs and shakes her head. She finally gets the point. Yeah, why she needs to be jealous? Minatozaki Sana is right here in front of her and she will not run away from her.

Sana turns to her and their eyes meet. And they both smile.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                       xxx                                            xxx

 

 

 

 

" Yena unnie~ Where are you? "

" I'm here. What do you want? "

" Aigoo, why you are too hard on me when we are off camera? Take good care of your little sister! "

Yuri and Yena are at it again and Chaeyeon is lost in her Nintendo so Hyewon scratches her head and thinks about something to do. Chaeyeon looks up from her game and she asks.

" Wae? Are you hungry? "

" I don't know. I'm just bored."

" Me too! Me too!! "

Yuri joins her and the four members decide to do something. And Yena suddenly remembers about their lost sister.

" Wait, where is Nayeon unnie? "

" Right. I haven't seen her since evening."

" Let's go check her room. If not, she may be doing something and get into trouble again."

They remember about Nayeon's scandal and decide to check on their leader first. Their dorm has three rooms and Yuri and Chaeyeon in one room while Hyewon and Yena are in other. As the leader, Nayeon uses her own room.

They walk silently to Nayeon's room and open the door slowly. Luckily, it is not locked. They enter the room and find that Nayeon is on her abdomen and watching something on her computer.

" Huh- "

Hyewon is about to said something but Chaeyeon is fast enough to cover . The four girls are looking at their leader in shock who is watching Accio's fancam now.

" Yah!!!!!! "

But Nayeon notices the shadows behind her and she turns around to face them. She quickly closes the laptop and makes a fake cough.

" What are you doing in my room? "

" You are disappearing so we are here to check on you."

" I- aham, I'm just watching Accio's tour and performances. We are- rivals, right? "

" But why you are watching only Yoo Jeongyeon's fancam? "

Yuri asks and Nayeon's face turns into deep red. She tucks her hair behind her ear and tries to act normally.

" Because- because I hate her. I don't want her to be better than me."

" Ok."

The four sisters do not buy her words. At that time, suddenly, Nayeon's phone rings and she answers the phone in relief as she can run away from suspicious eyes from her members.

" Hello? "

" Hello, Im Nayeon. It's me."

" Huh? "

Nayeon is surprised to hear the familiar deep voice. She turns to her members in shock and she pushes them out from her room.

" Get out now."

" Who is the caller? "

" My grandmother. Now, get out!!! "

Nayeon shouts and she pushes them outside, locks the door. The four members are standing ar the door and trying to listen into the room by putting their ears on the door.

" Are they really dating? She said they are just pretending! "

" I don't know. Ok? Shut up and listen."

Yena scolds and Yuri pouts but they keep trying to listen the conversation.

" Im Nayeon? "

" Yes, yes. I'm listening."

" Our phones were taken by the manager unnie so I couldn't contact you. I heard that you will be making a drama debut."

" Web drama."

" Yeah. Yeah. Whatever. I heard that the male actor is a ert. You have to care- "

" Yoo Jeongyeon!!! WHY YOU STOLE MY PHONE?!!! "

Nayeon jumps in surprise and she is nearly to drop the phone when a loud voice enters. Jeongyeon seems she is in a rush.

" I have to hang up. Take care."

" Wait- "

But the call has already ended. Nayeon stares at rhe small device in her hand and she puts it near her throbbing heart. Yoo Jeongyeon tried to call her and she seemed she is worried for her drama with that actor.

She cares about me!

Nayeon smiles shyly with her own thought. She bites her lip and tries not to laugh but she laughs at last. If the members see this, they will think she is crazy. But she finds it funny somehow.

She lied to Jeongyeon at that night. It was her first kiss too. And she gave it to Jeongeyeon without thinking much. She only talked like it is not that important just to win over her.

She touches her lips with her fingers as she remembers the sweetness she had from Jeongyeon at that night. The taller girl was surprised but she never failed to response, making it the best first kiss for both of them.

I'll tell her later that it was my first kiss too.

Nayeon thinks.