Chapter 16

Scandal 2

The next day...

G.O.G members are currently preparing for their Japan comeback and they are practising all day and night since their Korea promotion ended.

While they are practising for non-stop, the manager Lisa comes into the practice room together with their CEO, Wendy. The girls stop what they are doing and bow at their CEO as a greeting.

Wendy smiles at them and she nods as a response.

" How's practice? "

" It's going well."

" Good. This is your first Japanese comeback so we have to make it a hit. I've prepared many things for your album. Alll you have to do is give me your best."

" Nae! "

The girls said in unison and Wendy nods. She looks at Sana and asks her.

" How's your WGM? "

" It's good."

" Immm, this was really a great opportunity like I've said. You guys got a lot of attentions and fans."

" Nae. Thank you."

Sana bows her again and Wendy claps as she is about to announce something.

" Listen. You guys are really trying hard so I think it is a reward time. Since your two years anniversary is coming soon, I'll give you a week vacation before the Japan comeback."

" What?! "

All the members are surprised as well as happy because of the news. It has been almost a year that they can't go back to their home. 

" Alright. Keep practise, girls. And your break will start in two days."

The CEO said and she leaves them alone while Lisa is running after her to talk about their Japanese promotion. The G.O.G members sit down in circle and they start talking about their vacation plans.

" Sakura, why you look so down? Are you not happy with the vacation? "

" No, I mean yes, I am happy but Jjaeyeon is not free at this moment. She has to go to Switzerland for 10 days. We can't meet this time."

Sakura explains and the members encourage her. They all are happy and they have many plans to do in their minds. While they are busy talking, Tzuyu walks out from the practise room to take a cold drink and Sana follows her.

" Tzuyu-ah."

" Nae, unnie? "

Tzuyu puts the coins in the machine and she waits for the drinks to come out. Sana is looking at her all actions with a smile on her face and Tzuyu becomes shy.

" Wae? "

" Nothing. I just want to ask you about the vacation plan."

" Hmmm, I'll just go home."

" Imm."

Sana is listening and Tzuyu asks her suddenly.

" Wanna come with me? "

" Yes? "

Tzuyu knows that it is a weird question so she laughs and shakes her hand.

" I'm just joking."

" I'm willing to come with you."

" Yes? "

Sana said firmly and Tzuyu is surprised. And she looks at her unnie in surprise. Sana smiles and she holds Tzuyu's hand.

" We are about to make Japan promotions and that means I have many chances to visit to my home. But coming with you to your country will be really exciting adventure. Let's go together."

" Are you serious, unnie? "

Tzuyu asks and Sana nods with a smile.

" Of course. Buy two tickets, one for me and one for you. Let's go home."

Sana's choice of words makes Tzuyu's heart flutters. She smiles widely from ear to ear and they both laugh. The two members come back to their practice room hand in hand and the members are still on the floor, making some conversations.

" Yah, why you two are taking too long? "

Jihyo asks with suspicious eyes and she pulls Sana away from Tzuyu. She then whispers to the older girl without Tzuyu being heard.

" Yah, Satang, don't tell me you two are dating already."

" Aigoo, relax, Jihyo-ah. We won't give you more headache."

" Thanks God."

Jihyo whispers while she is holding on her own chest. Sana smiles at her friend and she explains.

" We know that we can't do it easily so we are taking babysteps. And I have agreed her to go to her home together on this vacation."

" What! "

Jihyo widens her eyes and Sana is just smiling shyly. Jihyo shakes her head in disbelief.

" No one will believe you that you two are not dating. Finally, the Sapphires win."

Sana giggles at their leader's comment. They then resume their practice and the members are trying their best for their new Japan single.

" Break!!!! "

At the end, the two maknaes shout and they fall on the floor as their legs are now killing them.

" Ok. Ok. Let's take a break."

Jihyo lets them and the members are sitting at everywhere and resting their legs. Sakura takes out the ipad and she starts scrolling, and then she suddenly slaps Mina's lap.

" Unnie, check this! "

" Omo! "

Mina covers with her palm when she sees the content Sakura is showing her. The other members become curious with them and they all crawl to them, checking the content together.

" What is this? "

Jihyo asks and Sakura explains for her.

" Accio's instagram post by Chaeyoung. This is her new tattoo."

Oh, it is on her left forearm and it is in the shape of crazy colored lips. The caption is as simple as always. She just wrote, " I drew this from an inspiration."

The G.O.G members are staring at it for a few seconds and Sana suddenly claps loudly making everyone to look at her.

" Inspiration! I remember!! Do you remember Mina's debut teaser video? She was doing her make up at that time and the video ended with her lips mark on the screen."

She said without breathing and Tzuyu runs to take another ipad so that they can play that video. They stop the video when the lips mark appears and Sakura takes Chaeyoung's tattoo photo near it so that they can check this.

" Hey, what about turning around the photo? "

" Yeah, the lips mark is in 180° opposite."

" Oh."

All the G.O.G members are surprised when they find out that it is really's Mina's lips mark. The only difference is that her lips mark in the video is red and Chaeng's tattoo is in pink and orange mixed crazy color style.

" She really did this. Wow, she is head to toe over you."

Sakura comments and Mina is now hiding her red face in her palms. Jihyo crosses her arms and she asks.

" Yah! Mina!! What did you do when she visited our dorm? "

" Nothing! We were just sitting and talking!! "

" No way!! Then why she has to do this tattoo? Gosh!! "

" I'm telling the truth! "

Mina is defending herself with a red face and all the members start laughing. Mina realizes that they are just teasing her and she shyly hits Jihyo's arm lightly while the leader is laughing out loud. But she wears her serious face again and warns Mina.

" You have to take extra care, Mina. Remember that."

" Arasso."

The G.O.G members are trying hard and they practice all day till it is time to go back home. The manager Lisa drives them home and all the girls are tired already as it is nearly 9PM when they reach their apartment.

" Minari."

But when they all are about to go into their building, someone stops Mina in the parking lot and unsurprisingly it is Chaeyoung. She is wearing exactly like an idol who is out for dating and it makes the G.O.G members to be panic.

" What are you doing here? "

" Waiting for you."

Mina looks at the members and they nod.

" Alright. We are going up first. Don't take too long."

" Arasso."

Mina said and she follows Chaeyoung's lead who drags her to her car. She opens the car door for Mina and they both enter the car.

" What are you doing here? It's dangerous."

" Don't worry. I have made sure that there is no one here except me. I just miss you and I want to meet you."

Chaeyoung uses her puppy eyes and Mina can no longer angry at her. She sighs and extends her hand to ask something from Chaeyoung, making the younger girl to look at her in confusion.

" Give me your hand."

Mina said and Chaeng puts her hand on Mina's. The older girl smiles and she pulls up the sleeve of the jacket Chaeng is wearing, revealing the new tattoo she has recently made.

" It's beautiful."

Mina whispers as she lightly touches the ink with her fingertips. She looks at Chaeyoung's face and asks her.

" Was it painful to make one? "

" No. The feeling of getting a tattoo is pretty good."

" Imm. Thank you."

Mina whispers back. She then suddenly leans down to kiss on the ink, making the younger girl to be blushed hard.

" Yah, Minari~ "

Mina is also blushing by her action but she doesn't want to show it to Chaeyoung. She is older so she needs to act like a cool Senpai.

" Oh, Chaeyoungie, I have something to tell you."

" Yes? "

" We have a week vacation before our Japan promotions."

" Wow. That's cool."

Chaeyoung comments and she takes a peek to Mina. Then she smiles and asks.

" Wanna go somewhere together? I think it will be more freely to date in other countries."

" Are you asking me for a vacation together? "

Mina asks and Chaeng smiles. She nods numerously like a kid and excitingly explains her plan that appears in her head right now.

" Yes. We can go to Paris. Or LA if you want."

" I grew up in LA."

Mina said and Chaeng raises her eyebrows. But she looks up again and thinks for a good place to visit for their first ever vacation as a couple.

" What about France? I love their culture."

" There is somewhere in my mind."

Mina blurs out and Chaeng stops her nonsense suggestions and gives her full attention to her girl. Mina moves closer to Chaeyoung and she leans on the younger girl's shoulder.

Chaeyoung likes the closeness between them. Mina seems she is more and more comfortable with Chaeyoung and it is a good positive sign. She feels like she is really dating now. The car date, the protective clothes from the cameras, and the romantic interactions between them. Everything is perfect.

" I always want to go to Hawaii. I have promised myself that I'll go there with my lover some day."

" Hawaii. Sound's nice. I have never been to there, too."

" So, are we going? "

" Yes. I'll take care of the tickets. We can't go directly from Korea to Hawaii. The reporters can get us."

" We can always fly to Japan first then to Hawaii. It is more safe and no one will know you are with me."

" Good."

They talk for a few more minutes and Mina decides to go finally. Chaeng does not want to let her go but rules are rules. They share a tight hug again and Mina leaves the car. Chaeyoung waits and she makes sure that Mina is safely entered the building and she drives away her car.

She is smiling all the way to dorm as she is very exciting to go to Hawaii together with Mina. She will make sure that they will have great time together at there.

 

 

 

xxx                                           xxx                                        xxx

 

 

 

Nayeon is preparing her make up for her press show of her web drama. She has to wake up at 4AM and so she is almost falling asleep on the chair while her make-up artists are doing their best job.

* phone ringing *

Suddenly her phone rings and she is surprised when she sees the caller. It is from Yoo Jeongyeon. She answers the call while her heart is skipping fast and she hears the same deep calm voice that she wants to hear everyday.

" Hello."

" Hello, Im Nayeon. Where are you? "

" I'm preparing for my schedule. Wae? "

" Nothing. I just want to ask you that you are feeling well. Alright. Have you eaten your breakfast? "

" No, not yet."

" I'm having it. You should eat too."

" Umm, alright."

" Bye."

Before Nayeon can answer anything, Jeongyeon has already ended the call. Nayeon is staring at the phone with dumbfounded expression and she shakes her head thinking like Jeongyeon is weird.

She has been busy the whole morning and she comes back from the schedule to have lunch when her phone rings again. It is from Jeongyeon again.

" Nae? "

" Im Nayeon, what are you doing? "

" I'm about to eat lunch."

" Oh, good. Eat as much as you can. You are too skinny but be aware of the fats you have on your belly too. Eat a lot but only vegetables."

" Yah! What are you? Are you my mother? "

" I'm making sure that you are doing well. Bye."

Jeongyeon hangs up again and Nayeon furrows her eyebrows. What wrong with her? Why she is acting weird? She tilts her head to one side and thinking the answer but she can never know what Jeongyeon wants.

When Nayeon comes back home, the members except Hyewon are already waiting for her. 

" Where's Hyewon? "

" She is sleeping. Unnie, what is your plan for tonight? "

" We will order a cake and surprise her at 12. It's easy."

" What about the presents? "

Chaeyeon asks and Nayeon thinks for a few seconds before she knows the answer.

" Easy. Let's just give her birthday kiss. We can buy her things later."

" Oh, I love kissing!!! "

Yuri happily said and Yena slaps her hard as the maknae is too obsessed with these things. They make detail plans for Hyewon's birthday more and they finally decide to order cake, drinks and foods. 

Nayeon comes into her room after all these things have planned and she lies down on the bed. At that time, her phone rings again and as expected, it is Jeongyeon again. Aish, that annoying wizard!

" What are you doing, Yoo Jeongyeon? Are you making a prank with me? If you are doing so, I'm busy with my sister's birthday tonight. So save it for later, will ya? "

Jeongyeon on the other line becomes silent and Nayeon hears a sigh.And Jeongyeon starts talking.

" No, I am not making prank on you. I- I just want to check on you."

" Fine. What do you want to know? "

" Have you eaten dinner? "

" Yah!!!! Why you are acting like that??? Enough! I'm hanging up!! "

Nayeon angrily shouts and she is about to hang up her phone when she hears an angry tone from the other line.

" Aish, Yoo Jeongyeon, pabo. Now, she is thinking that you are weird. You really are a pabo."

Jeongyeon thinks that Nayeon has already ended the call so she is talking to herself. Nayeon turns on the speaker mode so that she can hear more clearly.

" What are you eating? What are you doing? Have you done eating? All I asked were stupid questions! Aish, I just want to die."

Jeongyeon said and she starts hitting something in anger. Nayeon wants to laugh and she covers with her palm. 

" Im Nayeon, Im Nayeon. What have you done on me? "

Jeongyeon whispers and Nayeon can't help but laughs in a satisfying way making Jeongyeon to check the phone in fear to find that the call is still active.

" Yah!!! Im Nayeon!!! "

Nayeon laughs when she hears Jeongyeon's voice and she said.

" Wae? It's so cute. Hahahha."

" Shut up."

Nayeon knows that Jeongyeon is embarrassing and so does she. She stops laughing and tells the girl on the other line.

" Yah, Yoo Jeongyeon. I only thought that you are an angry bomb with bad mouth. I never knew that you are bad at words."

" Yah! "

" But, don't worry. This is still your charm."

Nayeon smiles.

" And I like it."

And she ends the call immediately as she is too shy to continue talking. Jeongyeon is also surprised to hear something like this from Nayeon and she smiles widely while gripping the phone tight in her hand.

 

 

 

 

xxx                                           xxx                                       xxx

 

 

 

Hyewon is walking alone at the Han River. Her members want her to take a walk as they want to do something that Hyewon clearly knows that they are preparing her birthday party and so she ends up here.

And she wishes she can meet Eunbi today as they have promised that they will have Hyewon's birthday party together. She finally reaches their usual bench and takes out her phone wondering she should call the girl or not.

" Yah!! Kang Hyewon!! "

She is nearly to jump when she hears a voice from her back and Eunbi jumps out from the dark. Hyewon smiles widely immediately as soon as she sees her bunny girl.

" Yah! How do you know I will be here tonight? "

" I didn't know. I am here to wish for..."

" Wish for what? "

" For............. Yujinnie, of course."

Eunbi said and she sticks her tongue out at Hyewon. Hyewon frowns and she shakes her head but Eunbi bumps their bodies together as a make-up move.

Eunbi takes out her phone and she checks the time. It is almost 10:30PM. 

" When will you go back home? "

Hyewon asks and Eunbi looks at her with a smirk.

" Not too late. My family is strict."

" Oh, I see."

Hyewon feels a little disappointed as she can't be together with Eunbi on her birthday. Eunbi suddenly slaps her thigh, making the idol to look at her.

" Yah~ what's with that face? Hmmm? Are you sad? "

" Of course, I am."

Hyewon doesn't want to lie anymore. She just replies the truth and Eunbi keeps smirking, making Hyewon to be annoyed.

" What's with that face? I'm really sad."

" Tek tek tek. Just forget that. We can always make fun by ourselves."

Hyewon doesn't understand and look at Eunbi. The bunny girl makes her phone clock winds faster and she stops it at 11:59PM.

" Yah, Hyewon-ah! Your birthday is comingg."

She is acting horribly bad and Hyewon wants to laugh. But she decides to follow Eunbi and they start playing as if it is almost 12.

* Phone Alarm ringing *

" Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyy "

Eunbi shouts and she claps her hands. Hyewon smiles and she teases the bunny girl.

" Where is the cake? "

" Here! "

Eunbi holds her two fists into one and she extends her arms in front of Hyewon. 

" This is the cake. You have to imagine that there is a candle in the middle. Aham aham."

Eunbi makes a fake cough to clear and she starts singing the birthday song.

" Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday Hyewonnie... Happy birthday... to... you!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! "

Eunbi raises her eyebrows at Hyewon and the younger girl smiles as she leans forward and blows her invisible candle on Eunbi's fist cake. Eunbi claps and they celebrate their small birthday party. 

" Yah! You are insane."

Hyewon said and Eunbi winks at her. She suddenly stands up from sitting and she goes to the back of the bench and she takes something that she has leaned on the bench that Hyewon never noticed.

" Here. Your birthday present."

She gives it to Hyewon and Hyewon widens her eyes when she sees a guitar bag. She takes it in shock, opens the bag and a beautiful yellow guitar appears from it.

" Yah~ "

" Hehehe. I don't know how to choose a good guitar so I just asked the shop owner to choose for me. He showed me several guitars and this one caught my eyes. Do you like it? "

" Yes, of course. I do! "

Hyewon said and she touches the strings of the guitar lightly. Eunbi is watching her with a huge smile and she makes the clock to normal again.

" Yah, Kang Hyewon. It is good to play with you but I have to go home now."

" Should I walk for you to your home? "

" No, it's fine. You can't go back alone, too. Remember that you are the top idol."

Hyewon smiles at the words. Eunbi still remembers that she is an idol. She puts her guitar on her lap and she holds the chords bar as a support while her other hand is putting on the body and resting her chin on it.

" Bye, Kang Hyewon."

" Bye. Take care."

Eunbi nods as she starts hopping away from Hyewon. Hyewon is watching her back and she is wondering what happens when the bunny girl stops on her way all of a sudden.

" Yah, Kang Hyewon!! "

Eunbi suddenly calls her and Hyewon extends her neck to look at the bunny girl to check what is happening. But before she can stand up and go to her, Eunbi runs back to her and pins her down on the bench while putting her palms on her shoulders.

Hyewon becomes surprised and she looks up the girl with her doe eyes. Eunbi smirks and she suddenly leans down to plant a forehead kiss on Hyewon's.

" You have to receive a birthday kiss on your birthday. I'm the first one to wish you, right? Hehe. Happy birthday."

She whispers and starts giggling while Hyewon's face turns red. Then, she starts to run away from Hyewon again. This time, she never turns around back to her and disappears at the end of the road leaving Hyewon alone.

" What has just happened? "

Hyewon has to take some time to digest the events she has been encountered. This is... ahhhhhh...

She raises her hand to touch her forehead but she is afraid that Eunbi's touch and scents will fade away so she doesn't touch it actually.

" Ahhh, what did she do? Aish, now, I start thinking crazy things."

Hyewon can't help but smile widely like a fool while she is gripping the guitar tight in her hand. Hyewon smiles and she touches the body of her new guitars with her fingertips lightly. And she whispers to it.

" Ok, buddy. We are now friends and you should have a name. And I already have a perfect one for you."

She remembers her precious three seconds of her life. The kiss is a brief but it is so sweet. It is so sweet that it even looks like a candy. She smiles and looks at the new guitar that Eunbi personally chose for her.

" I'll call you candy but I will spell it with 'K' for Kwon and Kang. So, your name is Kandy."

She then laughs in an embarrassing way. Luckily, there is no one here to . If not, they will none-stop for her super red tomato like face.

Hyewon checks the clock and it is only 11:15PM. But she has already gotten her real birthday surprise. Wow, this is the best Happy Birthday to her.